Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
#4569182 - 05/20/21 09:33 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: RossUK]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

Originally Posted by RossUK
Same question to you then PM. What did Fravor et al see? Is he lying? And I guess more importantly have you even listened to his account? Lex Friedman's podcast with Fravor would be a good start in educating yourself rather than making glib remarks constantly with no actual explanations for what these pilots are seeing.

Without too much identifying info, I will say that my uncle was a Brig General at an air force base, he flew in Vietnam, flew F-86, F-100, A7 Corsairs, F16's, etc, etc ,etc.. knowing my uncle also allows me to say this:

1) Just because youre a jet pilot, doesn't grant you access to intelligence nor does it grant you automatic privilege in knowing everything about everything. I think we all respect pilots of course, but generally speaking, they don't know anymore than most of us. They fly a plane. They can operate the controls, they can read radar, they can land and takeoff, etc, etc, etc.. and I'm speaking from the vantage point of conversations with my Uncle, a massively superior individual as far as the Air Force goes.

And now point 2.

2) These things just mysteriously hang around military bases and ships? Come on man. I've heard a lot of weird explanations, like, oh these aliens are doing intelligence gathering, monitoring our weaponry, etc, even c, etc.. riiiiiiiight. Because an alien civilization who can fly around the universe within seconds, needs decades to gather intelligence on our simple technology.

I certainly don't mean to demean or impune any military pilot, I'm pointing out the obvious, they are humans. Are some kooks? Yes. Are some conspiracy theorists? Yes. Are some prone to the same illusions and beliefs that afflict us all. Yes.

"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life" - Paul Ryan
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4569183 - 05/20/21 09:45 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
RossUK Online cowboy
RossUK  Online Cowboy

Eastbourne, UK
Multiple pilots on the Fravor occasion. They all suffered the illusions?

Did you listen to his account? Because if you didn't then you don't pick up on the nuances. He was the commander of the Black Aces at the time.

You have not offered any explanation other than your uncles opinion what these sightings were, and saying they do not know now than us is correct but their ability to observe and explain IS. They are classed as professional witnesses.

I definitely agree most sightings all have rationale explanations, this one doesn't.

I ask you again. What did they see? And if you reply that you haven't read all the accounts and evidence then frankly I don't know why you're getting involved in this topic.

#4569186 - 05/20/21 10:00 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: RossUK]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

Multiple pilots on the Fravor occasion. They all suffered the illusions?

Did you listen to his account? Because if you didn't then you don't pick up on the nuances. He was the commander of the Black Aces at the time.

You have not offered any explanation other than your uncles opinion what these sightings were, and saying they do not know now than us is correct but their ability to observe and explain IS. They are classed as professional witnesses.

I definitely agree most sightings all have rationale explanations, this one doesn't.

I ask you again. What did they see? And if you reply that you haven't read all the accounts and evidence then frankly I don't know why you're getting involved in this topic.

I think a better approach to judging this information, is to take out the emotion part, or better phrased, the illogical explanation, although I believe emotions play a huge role here. The emotion being, it has to be some type of alien technology cuz we've never seen anything like this. Let's use common sense, why are these things only around military targets?

"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life" - Paul Ryan
#4569187 - 05/20/21 10:16 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
RossUK Online cowboy
RossUK  Online Cowboy

Eastbourne, UK
They are not, Fravor's sighting was where the carrier group was but not a military installation and the object was away from the carrier.

I see again you will not give an explanation so I will at least give you my interpretation. My personal belief is they are not Alien, the distances involved I think the likelihood too small, especially with our current grasp of space travel.

Weirdly I think the alternative more worrying. I believe what these pilots say they, so a nation most likely have invented something which looks like could revolutionise travel etc. I hope this nation is a friendly nation and for instance the USA testing their kit out. But then why year it so openly where the pilots were.

There are more questions than answers in this case. I like to think I'm an open-minded skeptic. I'd love it to be Aliens, but I just don't see it. But it looks like at least now the issue is being looked into.

#4569190 - 05/20/21 10:24 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: RossUK]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

The "obvious" and logical explanation is advanced technology manufactured here on Earth. I thought I already implied this when I said that our military never gives up intelligence about current technology? I'm simply trying to avoid an argument with someone who believes in aliens. So it seems we are on the same page?

These are drones. Nothing more nothing less.

And in reference to the same object being observed 60 miles away in just a few seconds, I believe there was a movie about an illusionist and he would disappear and then reappear somewhere else in the auditorium. I think that's all I need to reference.

#4569192 - 05/20/21 10:38 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
RossUK Online cowboy
RossUK  Online Cowboy

Eastbourne, UK
I do believe in aliens. With the size of this universe I fail to see we are alone. I just do not believe with the current evidence we have proves they are visiting.

If they are drones they are being powered by something unknown. But yes, that is the most prosaic explanation.

But hopefully this report will shed light on the matter. I doubt it though.

#4569194 - 05/20/21 10:46 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: RossUK]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

I do believe in aliens. With the size of this universe I fail to see we are alone. I just do not believe with the current evidence we have proves they are visiting.

If they are drones they are being powered by something unknown. But yes, that is the most prosaic explanation.

But hopefully this report will shed light on the matter. I doubt it though.

I don't suspect the report will do anything except further the belief in aliens. With the military being so compartmentalized now, the hand has no idea what the fingers are doing. I do suspect that alien Elon Musk may be behind it though... Hmmm.

#4569196 - 05/20/21 11:04 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
PanzerMeyer Online centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Online Centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
Elon Musk never sleeps judging by his work ethic so he must have at least some alien DNA inside of him.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4569208 - 05/20/21 12:41 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
KraziKanuK Offline
Veteran
KraziKanuK  Offline
Veteran

Ottawa Canada
There was a rash of sightings after the A bombs had been detinated

There is also the case of objects in the sky over an ICBM base and the base then went dead > nothing worked.
.https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2021/04/nukes-and-ufos-at-malmstrom-air-force-base/

There was only 16 squadrons of RAF fighters that used 100 octane during the BoB.
The Fw190A could not fly with the outer cannon removed.
There was no Fw190A-8s flying with the JGs in 1945.
#4569209 - 05/20/21 12:43 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
KraziKanuK Offline
Veteran
KraziKanuK  Offline
Veteran

Ottawa Canada
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
Elon Musk never sleeps judging by his work ethic so he must have at least some alien DNA inside of him.

Is it possible that Jesus had alien DNA ? immaculate conception? Then there is the Resurrection where he floats up into the sky.

There was only 16 squadrons of RAF fighters that used 100 octane during the BoB.
#4569213 - 05/20/21 01:06 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
wormfood Online content
wormfood  Online Content

Texas

I don't know about Elon, but from what I saw of Bo Jackson back in the day, he may be all or part Kryptonian.

#4569218 - 05/20/21 01:31 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
KRT_Bong Offline
It's KRT not Kurt
KRT_Bong  Offline
It's KRT not Kurt

Sarasota, Florida
I think the distances in space may keep us isolated from much of the Universe, however it doesn't mean these are not Alien in origin. They may be sentient probes. Beings like ourselves may be too weak to change direction and speeds such as these objects are observed but a machine might and since none have (so far as we know) exhibited any hostile posture there has been as yet no reason to engage them. But the fact that they have seemingly taken an interest in our Military, I wonder if we should attempt to shoot one down? There have been many "stories" about some kind of meeting between our Military and some little grey men, perhaps we already know for sure who they are and where they come from and the information is so secret that it's only know to a select group and the latest reveals are unfortunate "leaks".

Windows 10 Pro
Gigabyte 970A DS3P FX
AMD FX6300 Vishera 3.5 Ghz
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked 4 GB DDR5
16Gb Patriot Viper 3 RAM DDR3 1866Mhz
Onikuma Gaming Headset (has annoying blue lights I don't use)
#4569219 - 05/20/21 01:33 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
PanzerMeyer Online centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Online Centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
I sense another X-Files tv series revival coming soon.....

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4569226 - 05/20/21 02:40 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: TerribleTwo]  
Mr_Blastman Offline
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Offline
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by TerribleTwo

2) These things just mysteriously hang around military bases and ships? Come on man. I've heard a lot of weird explanations, like, oh these aliens are doing intelligence gathering, monitoring our weaponry, etc, even c, etc.. riiiiiiiight. Because an alien civilization who can fly around the universe within seconds, needs decades to gather intelligence on our simple technology.

Maybe after a long day of bovine rectal cavity exams, they need to blow off some steam with a little sport? Chasing the bugs and seeing how they react could be fun now and then.

#4569228 - 05/20/21 02:49 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: KRT_Bong]  
Mr_Blastman Offline
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Offline
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by KRT_Bong
I think the distances in space may keep us isolated from much of the Universe, however it doesn't mean these are not Alien in origin. They may be sentient probes. Beings like ourselves may be too weak to change direction and speeds such as these objects are observed but a machine might

Without going into the physics, consider for a moment that if instead of the craft moving through space, it is instead moving space around itself, then the occupants inside would experience no momentum shift when the craft changes direction.

Think record needle on a record. The needle is stationary, but the record spins round and round. This would go a long way towards explaining other phenomena associated with these sightings, too, given the theoretical science involved.

Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 05/20/21 02:49 PM.
#4569272 - 05/20/21 06:40 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Arthonon Offline
Veteran
Arthonon  Offline
Veteran

California
I have probably said this before, but back in the '70s I would read the UFO books, and one of the things they always pointed out to add credibility was that something was tracked on radar. Now it seems that that would almost be proof that it wasn't some advanced alien craft, because if it were, they could probably have much better stealth capability than we have now.

The thing that gets me about the more recent releases is that the craft seem different in each sighting, sometimes very different. Why would an alien race send different looking craft so often? To me, that seems much more consistent with experimental craft being developed and tested.

And for anything to be an alien spacecraft visiting us, there would first have to be aliens, of course, and we have absolutely no evidence for that so far. To claim that these are alien spacecraft without even knowing whether there are intelligent aliens anywhere in the universe just seems like skipping a step.

Ken Cartwright

No single drop of rain feels it is responsible for the flood.

http://www.techflyer.net

#4569278 - 05/20/21 07:16 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
KraziKanuK Offline
Veteran
KraziKanuK  Offline
Veteran

Ottawa Canada
How many different kinds of airplanes are there?

alien: differing in nature or character typically to the point of incompatibility

#4569279 - 05/20/21 07:20 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: KraziKanuK]  
Arthonon Offline
Veteran
Arthonon  Offline
Veteran

California
Originally Posted by KraziKanuK
How many different kinds of airplanes are there?

A bunch, but 1. they all have very similar characteristics and 2. I see the same types over and over again. (737, A300s, etc.) I don't see a different looking airplane every time I see one.

Originally Posted by KraziKanuK
alien: differing in nature or character typically to the point of incompatibility

Sure, the word alien has different definitions, but if you want to go with that one, it in no way implies extraterrestrials, or even people from a different place.

Ken Cartwright

No single drop of rain feels it is responsible for the flood.

http://www.techflyer.net

#4569364 - 05/21/21 12:39 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
Haggart Offline
I Fought Diablo
Haggart  Offline
I Fought Diablo
Veteran

The Lone Star State
Originally Posted by Haggart
Hehe, thanks Nixer smile

Blastman I may come in once in a while ...... i have about 7 months until i retire now and will be 65 yrs old. Still gaming though .... playing World of Warcraft with the boys and looking to play Diablo 2 "Resurrected" after 20 yrs. I figured out a way to get my money back from game subscriptions .....buy Blizzard stock (ATVI) ! cheers

It's good to see that you haven't totally quit SimHQ!

Someone has to defend the possibility of Alien visits from the UNBELIEVERS ! xwing biggrin

"everything lives by a law, a central balance sustains all"
#4569524 - 05/22/21 04:37 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: RMachucaA]  
Nimits Offline
Hotshot
Nimits  Offline
Hotshot

United States of America
Originally Posted by RMachucaA

(99.9% chance its not some secret warp speed technology from some skunk works company making a visit around known military flight paths\navy fleet location).

What is your evidence/reasoning for that statement?

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.