Info. found below is supplementary material to the original (and now streamlined) WOFF-on-Mac post. For specific installation instructions for different versions of WOFF in WineSkin, also in Windows via Bootcamp on the Mac, please see that post at the following link:

https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads....e-pe-on-a-mac-wineskin-and-bootcamp-tips

OTHER TIPS TO KEEP WOFF ULTIMATE EDITION STABLE AND RUNNING ON A MAC ONCE IT'S SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED (info. added Mar. 22, 2017)

1. in case the "simulation.xml" file cannot be written to, it is probably corrupt; install and replace with a new simulation.xml file (into the WOFF game folder); it's a good idea to make a backup of a good copy of the simulation.xml file, as a precaution

2. if planes are not loading in the game, best thing is to start a "campaign" first and allow it to deploy you automatically to where it wants (this will fix the issue)

3. if some of the plane models or skins look corrupt, run "BDPStamp.exe" that's located inside the Toolbox folder of your WOFF game (in the c drive of WineSkin); if this doesn't solve the problem, run "CraftClone.exe" that's also located in the Toolbox folder, to re-clone all aircraft (and this should fix the problem)

4. if the "campaign" mode becomes corrupt and cannot be loaded, run your campaign a few times with the "start in the air" option selected (this should solve the problem after a couple of campaign missions and then you can go back to beginning campaigns on the airfield if you prefer)

5. here are the recommended settings to get decent frame rates of at least 15, usually 20 to 30 fps, on low-end graphics cards such as the Intel integrated series seen on several Mac models:

- dx9 shaders should be set to on *
- bit depth of 32
- 2x antialiasing *
- aircraft detail 1
- terrain detail 2
- scenery density 2 **
- effects quality 2
- cloud quality 1

- aircraft shadow detail 0
- terrain shadow detail 0
- terrain bump map 1
- cloud shadow scale 0
- cloud shadow density 1

- environment reflection 1
- glossiness 1
- dynamic lights 0

- aircraft skin res "high" **
- airfield complexity "high" **
- woods density "medium" **

* antialiasing at the min. power of x2 is beneficial to frame rates (avoid higher values, and avoid turning it off completely)
* dx9 shaders also improve fps slightly if turned on (avoid the classic shaders)

** scenery density crashes the game if it is set to a value of 1, also probably if set to any value that is not the same as for terrain detail (terrain and scenery values should always be identical, and with a min. value of 2)
** aircraft skin and airfield complexity values should be left at the default "high" settings (lower values of medium and low crash the game); it's also a good idea to leave the woods quality setting at the default "medium" too (experimenting with this may lead to crashes)

MODS. THAT WORK WELL IF RUNNING WOFFUE IN WINESKIN (info. added Jan. 26, 2018; modified Aug. 11, 2020)
(NOTE: mods. compatible with the Platinum Ed. of WOFF are usually marked as such by the mod. developers - my FM mods. work fine in the UE and PE eds. of WOFF.)

- Farnborough airfield
- Boistrancourt airfield
- Bray Dunes airfield
- St. Omer airfield
- News Mod
- Rivers Mod
- Realistic Tracers Effect
- Missions Mods (ver. 3) by OldHat
- Panama Red's Enhanced Cockpit View (ver. 20170127; works well with ver. 4.12, 4.15 and 4.18 of WOFFue)
- Forts Mod
- Havrincourt Wood Mod
- Historical Victory Info. Mod
- Full Populated Trees and Airfields Mod (ver. 3; standalone light edition, not the trees and airfields mod that's rolled into other mods)
- Ground Season Textures Mod
- Historical Weather Mod
- BuckeyeBob's Extra Clouds Mod (ver. 2.9.x)
- OldHat's Balloon Archie Mod
- VonS FM Mods
- WOFFue Effects Mod (ver. 1; deactivate the standalone "Realistic Tracers Effect" Mod if using the bigger effects mod since the larger mod has its own tracer effects)

If you try the extra clouds mod and receive DLL crashes in WOFFue, click on the "Reset" button for weather located in the "Workshop Settings." Mods. listed above, including the JSGME mod. enabler, are available at http://www.thatoneplease.co/WOFF.html

Panama Red's cockpit tweak suggestion (to improve frame rates) is available at http://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4322382/cockpit-g-force-effects-updated-2017012

Versions of WOFFue that run well in WineSkin, also with the recommended mods. installed, are 4.07, 4.12, 4.15, and 4.18. Your mileage may vary with other versions (ver. 4.17 is not stable in WineSkin; vers. 4.14 and 4.16 were never tested in WineSkin). For info. and/or access to older ver. patches, please contact OBD software or visit their website for WOFFue - although I recommend downloading ver. 4.18 as soon as possible, while it is available, since it is an excellent patch and stable in WineSkin. NOTE: vers. beyond 4.22 of WOFFue were not tested in WineSkin on my setups.

FURTHER MODIFICATIONS TO WOFFUE IN WINESKIN THAT IMPROVE FPS ON LOW-END GPUS AND REMOVE VIDEO TRIANGLES AS PER ANKOR'S SUGGESTIONS (info. added May 19, 2018; modified Aug. 20, 2018)

Before implementing the modifications below, make a backup of the stock files.

In your Terrain.fx file, located under OBDWW1/shaders30, set the following line as follows:

const static float fTextureSize = 512;

In your compositescenerybudgets.xml file, located under OBDWW1/terrains, set the following to the numbers indicated, for best FPS results on low-end cards while still maintaining decent graphics:

<Budget Name="One">
<Rings AboveGroundLevel="0" MaxDistEyeInnerRing="0">
<Ring PatchWorldDim="768" RingDim="19" LOD="17" MajorDensity="0.00001" />
<Ring PatchWorldDim="384" RingDim="17" LOD="50" MajorDensity="0.00004" />
<Ring PatchWorldDim="256" RingDim="15" LOD="70" MajorDensity="0.00011" />
<Ring PatchWorldDim="128" RingDim="13" LOD="150" MajorDensity="0.00015" />
</Rings>
</Budget>
<Budget Name="Two">
<Ring PatchWorldDim="1024" RingDim="18" LOD="17" MajorDensity="0.00002" />
<Ring PatchWorldDim="512" RingDim="16" LOD="50" MajorDensity="0.00005" />
<Ring PatchWorldDim="256" RingDim="14" LOD="70" MajorDensity="0.00013" />
<Ring PatchWorldDim="128" RingDim="12" LOD="150" MajorDensity="0.00017" />
</Rings>
</Budget>
<Budget Name="Three">
<Ring PatchWorldDim="1536" RingDim="17" LOD="17" MajorDensity="0.00003" />
<Ring PatchWorldDim="768" RingDim="15" LOD="50" MajorDensity="0.00006" />
<Ring PatchWorldDim="512" RingDim="13" LOD="70" MajorDensity="0.00016" />
<Ring PatchWorldDim="256" RingDim="11" LOD="150" MajorDensity="0.00019" />
</Rings>
</Budget>
<Budget Name="Four">
<Ring PatchWorldDim="2048" RingDim="16" LOD="17" MajorDensity="0.00005"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="1024" RingDim="14" LOD="50" MajorDensity="0.00008"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="512" RingDim="12" LOD="70" MajorDensity="0.00019"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="256" RingDim="10" LOD="150" MajorDensity="0.00022"/>
</Rings>
</Budget>
<Budget Name="Five">
<Ring PatchWorldDim="2048" RingDim="15" LOD="17" MajorDensity="0.00006"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="1024" RingDim="13" LOD="50" MajorDensity="0.00009"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="512" RingDim="11" LOD="70" MajorDensity="0.00021"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="256" RingDim="9" LOD="150" MajorDensity="0.00024"/>
</Rings>
</Budget>
</Budgets>

In AnKor's already modified compositetexturebudgets.xml file located at this link (http://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4420413/re-mod-to-remove-blue-triangles#Post4420413), which should be installed under OBDWW1/terrains, set the following line to the numbers indicated:

<Budgets PatchPixelDim="512" MinPatchDimUseThumb="1024">

NOTE: Do not apply the last tweak included above to a copy of the stock compositetexturebudgets.xml file, but to AnKor's file, as indicated - otherwise results may not be the same.

Average FPS should now be around 25 to 32-3 instead of 17 to 23-4, with fairly crisp graphics maintained.

FILES THAT REVERT BACK TO DEFAULT AFTER WOFFUE IS UPGRADED TO A NEWER PATCH VERSION (info. added Aug. 30, 2018)

After upgrading WOFFue to a later patch ver. that runs well in WineSkin, please re-copy your old, modded settings back for the following four files, since the settings will have been set back to their defaults after a version upgrade (I recommend that modded copies of the four files indicated below be made before an upgrade, thereby simplifying your post-upgrade tweaks):

"simulation.xml" file in the OBDWW1 folder (if you have made tweaks to the individual fighter-on-fighter settings, for more aggressive and persistent AI behavior, such tweaks revert after an upgrade)

"d3d8.ini" file in the OBDWW1 folder (if you have made tweaks there, such as recommended by Robert Wiggins to reduce head-bobbing, etc., they will revert after an upgrade)

"Terrain.fx" file in the OBDWW1/shaders30 folder (the constant static float texture size will have reverted back to the default value of 256 after an upgrade)

"WOFFKeys.xca" file in the drive_c/users/WineSkin/Application Data/OBD_Games/OBDWW1 folder (will have reverted back to default control mapping after an upgrade; file can also be accessed using the longer path of drive_c/windows/profiles/users)

TIPS FOR RUNNING WOFFUE SUCCESSFULLY IN WINDOWS 10 IN BOOTCAMP ON MACS WITH DISCRETE GRAPHICS CARDS (info. added Dec. 21, 2018; modified Aug. 11, 2020)

While WineSkin on Mac OS versions 10.6 (Snow Leopard) to about 10.12 (Sierra) is the recommended way of running WOFFue on a Mac, system changes in 10.13 (High Sierra) and especially 10.14 (Mojave) make it nearly impossible to get WOFFue running in WineSkin on these last two systems listed. I therefore recommend, at this point, on systems ver. 10.13 or higher, running WOFFue in BootCamp on your Macs. WineSkin is fine for older systems. It's possible that future versions of WineSkin will address such problems on newer Mac OS versions - but currently BootCamp is the safer alternative. Below follow my settings for running WOFFue on my Mac Pro (2013 model) with a 6-core Intel Xeon (3.5 GHz) and two 6GB (AMD) FirePro D700 video cards, crossfired to give 60-80% more graphics processing power. Ave. frame rates with my settings range from about 100 to 220 fps - with in-game menu settings as outlined below.

- recommended in-game settings:

- dx9 shaders should be set to on
- bit depth of 32
- 2x antialiasing
- aircraft detail 5
- terrain detail 5
- scenery density 5
- effects quality 5
- cloud quality 5

- aircraft shadow detail 5
- terrain shadow detail 1*
- terrain bump map 1
- cloud shadow scale 3*
- cloud shadow density 3*

- environment reflection 5
- glossiness 5
- dynamic lights 1

- aircraft skin res "high"
- airfield complexity "high"
- woods density "medium"

* If you enjoy terrain/tree shadows enabled, leave cloud shadow and density scales set to a value of 3 (higher values of about 5, or more, will give shadow flickering). If you prefer running the cloud values higher, turn off the terrain shadows (set to 0). A newer version of the AMD graphics drivers for BootCamp may address this in the future. Recommended is to stay with the latest AMD drivers offered by Apple for BootCamp and/or to download the latest AMD drivers for BootCamp from the AMD website, but from your Mac OS side (not while in Windows 10) - before installing in BootCamp. I recommend avoiding unofficial and/or beefed-up AMD drivers in BootCamp. NOTE: terrain shadows may be run at a value of 2, and cloud/density values at 6, also environment reflection/glossiness at 6 - in the PE ed., ver. 5.0 or higher, of WOFF, even on AMD cards - with no flickering/flashing problems present.

- recommended settings in your AMD control panel in Windows 10 in BootCamp:

- anti-aliasing mode (override application settings)
- anti-aliasing level (4xEQ)
- anti-aliasing filter (Edge Detect)
- anti-aliasing method (Adaptive multisampling)
- morphological filtering (off)
- anisotropic filtering mode (override application settings)
- anisotropic filtering level (8x)
- texture filtering quality (high)
- surface format optimization (off)
- wait for vertical refresh (off, unless application specifies)*
- opengl triple buffering (off)
- shader cache (on)
- tessellation mode (override application settings)
- maximum tessellation level (16x)
- AMD crossfire mode (optimize 1x1)
- frame pacing (on)

* Recommended also is that "force v-sync off" be chosen in the in-game menu for WOFFue.

The settings suggested for the AMD control panel will give good, consistent fps rates - and also won't overheat the dual AMD video cards. My ambient temp. on the Mac Pro doesn't exceed about 42 degrees Celsius with these settings. Idle temp. is around 32 degrees. Also, don't forget to install "MacsFanControl" on the Windows side - to further tweak temp. control.

Further recommended are the entries indicated above, under the WineSkin section advice, for the compositescenerybudgets.xml file. Also recommended is a value of 512 for the constant floating texture size in the Terrain.fx file located under /shaders30. Finally, if you want even more fps than about 150-200, I suggest implementing the tweaks listed under the WineSkin section for the compositetexturebudgets.xml file modded by AnKor. If you don't mind slightly lower fps but crisper ground textures, especially when in low dogfights, I recommend making a copy of the default compositetexturebudgets.xml file and modding it as per the specifications below:

- tweak the relevant line below to read as follows:

<Budgets PatchPixelDim="512" MinPatchDimUseThumb="4096">

- for all of the different "Rings" level entries, use the following entry:

<Ring PatchWorldDim="32768" RingDim="3" MinMaskRadius="65536"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="16384" RingDim="4" MinMaskRadius="53248"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="8192" RingDim="4" MinMaskRadius="40960"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="4096" RingDim="4" MinMaskRadius="24576"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="2048" RingDim="6" MinMaskRadius="12288"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="1024" RingDim="6" MinMaskRadius="6144"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="512" RingDim="6" MinMaskRadius="4096"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="256" RingDim="8" MinMaskRadius="1536"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="128" RingDim="8" MinMaskRadius="768"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="64" RingDim="8" MinMaskRadius="384"/>
<Ring PatchWorldDim="32" RingDim="8" MinMaskRadius="128" DetailTileCount="6"/>

NOTE: while the cfs3.exe program runs fine in Win10 in BootCamp, I recommend setting woff.exe to run in Win7 compatibility mode - otherwise the woff.exe may sometimes freeze, requiring a force quit from which you can then enter the still running cfs3.exe from the desktop - this is fine for solo or quick combat flying but no good for campaign mode where, after a successful flight - quitting WOFFue will then bypass the game menu entirely. So, in short, let cfs3.exe run normally, but set woff.exe to Win7 mode - and WOFFue will run with no glitches.

BUCKSNORT'S JSGME-FRIENDLY SWEETFX MOD. (info. added June 5, 2019; modified Aug. 11, 2020)

Have tweaked the Bucksnort SweetFX mod. recently for my WOFFue install in BootCamp on the Mac Pro and it works beautifully, giving greater crispness, more vibrancy and very subtle bloom - my tweak should work fine on various graphics cards although it was tested specifically on an AMD card (FirePro). For this to work, first download the Bucksnort SweetFX mod. (JSGME enabled) from the link included in the following post (http://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4259997/1), and then download my SweetFX tweak package for WOFFue, available on CombatAce at the following link (https://combatace.com/files/file/17037-sweetfx-tweak-for-woffue-for-bucksnort-sweetfx-package/). Further settings files for the SweetFX tweaks package, that include subtle bloom and no bloom, can be found at this link (https://combatace.com/forums/topic/...tfx-package/?tab=comments#comment-756159). NOTE: Sweetfx is only compatible up to ver. 4.21 of WOFFue; default shaders are improved noticeably in the PE ed. of WOFF, by the way.

VON S' APPROXIMATE SERVICE DATES LIST FOR FM-MODIFIED AIRCRAFT IN WOFFue/pe (info. added Feb. 10, 2020)

https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads....service-dates-for-tweaked-types-in-von-s

VON S' GPU TUNER PATCH FOR WOFFpe (info. added Feb. 10, 2020; modified Aug.11, 2020)

To improve fps, smoothness while flying, reduction of micro-stuttering, etc., if running WOFF in Bootcamp on a Mac (or even on a Windows PC with discrete or integrated vid. card), I recommend my "GPU Tuner Patch" available under the post linked to here. Please also see the installation instructions before proceeding (https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads....casual-campaigns-woff-thread#Post4505865). The patch is JSGME friendly. NOTE: This patch is newer - and improved - than my various video tweaks suggested above, in this long thread, and may also work well in WineSkin. The patch was tested, and ave. fps recorded, on ver. 1809 of Win10 Pro, on a 2013 6-core Intel Xeon Mac Pro, with dual FirePro D700 vid. cards, and 32 GB of RAM.

LATEST PATCHES FOR WOFF AND WOTR AND COMPATIBILITY WITH MACS, VERS. 5.04 and 1.21 RESPECTIVELY (info. added Aug. 11, 2020; modified Apr. 7, 2021)

Quick note that I've finally patched up WOFF to ver. 5.04 and WOTR to ver .1.21. The latest WOTR patch works fine in Bootcamp on the Mac too, although I recommend running it stock at least once (in "Quick Combat" mode), after upgrading to the latest ver., before loading any mods. that you have - so that all of the necessary files populate properly. Same procedure applies after patching WOFF to the latest ver. I do however recommend staying, for now, on patch ver. 5.03 of WOFF, on the Mac, since horizon sfumato and fog effects are more stable that way, with no flickering, as are trees and forests crisper - this at least I've noticed on my AMD cards. I recommend keeping a copy of your ver. 5.03 WOFF exe handy, and the relevant cfs3 exe and cfs3 dll files that were also possibly updated to ver. 5.03 if/when you had updated to that patch ver. (This way you can easily "downgrade" to the lower patch by manually copying over/replacing ver. 5.04 exes and dlls without having to re-install everything and then upgrade to the appropriate ver., since there is no direct downgrade path once WOFF (or WOTR) are patched to the latest/current ver.) I am assuming that these latest patches will work fine in WineSkin too - although Bootcamp is recommended. If running in WineSkin, see relevant info. above in this long thread - for OS X vers. 10.6 (Snow Leopard) to 10.12 (Sierra). For vers. 10.13 (High Sierra) and later, I recommend the following link that contains a more modern "fork" of the traditional WineSkin and may work on newer, 64-bit only versions of MacOS (https://github.com/Gcenx/WineskinServer). Also, see the relevant sections for Mac installation of WOFF and WOTR in the WOFF/WOTR FAQ-pdf files provided by OBD Software, although this thread contains more thorough and/or the latest information. If you require update patch ver. 5.03 of WOFF (for your Mac), please contact OBD Software directly since older patches are not hosted on their official website. NOTE: Users who are running the UE variant of WOFF are also recommended to contact OBD Software directly if interested in a particular patch/ver. of WOFF UE.

VON S' "DiD Campaigns"-FRIENDLY FMs LIST, WITH ADDITIONAL NOTES (info. added Dec. 30, 2020)

https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads....casual-campaigns-woff-thread#Post4546438

VON S' LATEST FM PACK UPDATE FOR WOFF (info. added Dec. 30, 2020; see relevant links on CombatAce for more details regarding the FM packs)

https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4547214/re-ver-6-0-special-edition-fm-pack#Post4547214

VON S' LINKS TO OFFICIAL/UNOFFICIAL AMD GRAPHICS DRIVERS FOR INTEL MACS WITH BOOTCAMPED WIN10 INSTALLS (info. added Mar. 17, 2021; see also my other relevant posts under that thread if running WOFF UE/PE on AMD vid. cards)

https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4560450/re-amd-help-and-support#Post4560450

IMPORTANT INFORMATION (added Apr. 7, 2021; modified June 18, 2021)

All of the info. included above, in this long post, applies either to WOFF Ultimate Edition, or Platinum Edition, or both. Furthermore, my FM tweaks for WOFF were only tested on the UE and PE variants, while the GPU Tuner Patch was tested in the PE and BH&H2 variants. For terrain/FPS improvements in WOFF UE (particularly ver. 4.18), see the relevant sections of this post, above, and also this post (https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4562695/re-woff-ue-pe-screenshots#Post4562695). For further info. on the latest edition of WOFF and my various mods., please see the following post (https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4563326/re-release-of-mods-where#Post4563326). As well, for winds/turbulence tips in WOFF UE/PE, please see this post (https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4566011/re-air-turbulence-maybe-too-much#Post4566011) and also this one (https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4566301/re-air-turbulence-maybe-too-much#Post4566301). Tweaked simulation.xml files that modify wind and turbulence effects, among other aspects, in WOFF UE/PE, are available for download here (https://combatace.com/forums/topic/...woffuepebh2/?tab=comments#comment-785874).

FrankenBHAH Enhancement Package (added May 3, 2021; modified Nov. 9, 2021)

I recommend loading my "FrankenBHAH Enhancement Package" (Version 1.1) in WOFF BH&H 2 on Macs. It is JSGME-friendly and improves FPS via my FrankenMiniTuner 1.1, among various other improvements worked on in my FrankenWOFF 4.18 install and that also work well in BH&H 2. Please see the "Read Me" file included in the package for more info. The link to the package is (https://combatace.com/forums/topic/92320-fm-tweaks-for-woffuepe/?tab=comments#comment-783155). Also, if loading Reshade and perhaps my shaders preset file for WOFF, in BH&H 2, recommended is to leave NoMultisampling at a value of 1, as already set in the two d3d8 configuration files that are included in the package and located under WOFFScenery\Shaders and OBDWW1 Over Flanders Fields. Set NoMultisampling to a value of 0, before loading the package via JSGME, if you are not using custom shader files/presets in BH&H 2. Also take note that I have disabled headshake and have all other settings mostly at max. in the included d3d8 initialization files, so tweak to taste before loading in BH&H 2.

VON S' TIPS FOR VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING IN THE WOFF (CFS3) RUNTIME ON AMD-VID CARDS WITH SLIGHTLY OLDER AMD DLLs (added May 20, 2021)

https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4569175/re-amd-help-and-support#Post4569175

VON S' "CASUAL CAMPAIGNS" WOFF THREAD (first page of thread; link added here May 22, 2021)

https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4572118/1

Lady Harbury's Burlesque Studio - A Novel (based on some episodes flown in WOFF PE and with a few representative excerpts previously included under the "Casual Campaigns" thread; update added here June 2, 2022)

[Update - Lady Harbury's Burlesque Studio will be published in installments, as a serialized novel, in Rundelania: the digital literary journal, beginning in the fall of 2022.]

VON S' CHART OF VARIOUS WW1 FLIGHT SIMS., with supplementary info. (for the frugal flier; info. added May 30, 2021; updated June 2, 2022)

https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads....planes-after-years-in-il2-gb#Post4570519

https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4599551/re-maybe-we-just-need-to-ask#Post4599551

VON S' COMMENTS REGARDING WOFF/WOTR ON ARM-BASED MACS, WIN11, etc. (info. added Oct. 11, 2021)

https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4582403/re-windows-11-woff-wotr#Post4582403

FM Upgrade Package for BH&H2 (added Oct. 11, 2021)

https://combatace.com/forums/topic/...woffuepebh2/?tab=comments#comment-790414

Cheers all and happy flying,
Von S smile2

Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 04:46 PM. Reason: Edited post.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~