Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#4564522 - 04/16/21 03:18 AM UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified  
Mr_Blastman Online content
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Online Content
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA

Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 04/16/21 03:22 AM.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4564552 - 04/16/21 08:30 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
BD-123 Offline
Old Scroat
BD-123  Offline
Old Scroat

Naunton Beauchamp Worcestershi...
"This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws."

But, but I'm not 'European' any more!

#4564564 - 04/16/21 10:26 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Trooper117 Online smile
Hotshot
Trooper117  Online Smile
Hotshot

UK
I'm an English chap... not some European wallah!... and another thing. What about our 'special relationship?' Bah!

#4564570 - 04/16/21 12:16 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
PanzerMeyer Online centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Online Centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
Another alarmist UFO story that will be forgotten about by next week.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4564582 - 04/16/21 02:11 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Arthonon Offline
Veteran
Arthonon  Offline
Veteran

California
I only watched a shorter clip, and while the video footage is interesting, the stuff said didn't seem to have any real support, unless they talked about some other source of information in the longer video. They talk about gravitational propulsion systems and other stuff for which there is no data to support. If you jut look at the videos without the commentary, you couldn't automatically come to their conclusions. They are looking to prove alien spacecraft exist and view these videos in that context, and are not looking at the videos objectively.

Ken Cartwright

No single drop of rain feels it is responsible for the flood.

http://www.techflyer.net

#4564596 - 04/16/21 03:01 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Arthonon]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
Originally Posted by Arthonon
I only watched a shorter clip, and while the video footage is interesting, the stuff said didn't seem to have any real support, unless they talked about some other source of information in the longer video. They talk about gravitational propulsion systems and other stuff for which there is no data to support. If you jut look at the videos without the commentary, you couldn't automatically come to their conclusions. They are looking to prove alien spacecraft exist and view these videos in that context, and are not looking at the videos objectively.

so you are saying that the object in the video that confounded even the fighter pilots from the navy, and their commander, because the story is they were tracking said objects for weeks, including with sonar when they submerged is actually just part of the us military arsenall....when the description of the object match the foo fighters from ww2, korea, and other places ?
sure,,,,,,,,,,sure.......nothing alien or non human about it at all.

#4564612 - 04/16/21 04:06 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Allen Offline
Hotshot
Allen  Offline
Hotshot

Ohio USA
Hey, around 60 years ago I saw a "UFO" while on an open boat night fishing in a very large lake -- 2 or so miles across (I had not been drinking).

Around, 2am on a crystal clear night -- all the stars were showing. Flew right overhead -- it appeared as a tiny ball of light (classic).

It zig-zagged very substantially as it crossed from one side of the lake to the other (when I looked up and first saw it it was already over one side of the lake and it moved over us towards the other side as we watched).

It changed direction at sharp angles as it passed overhead. Could not see a reason for the zig-zags (never saw an airplane do that -- felt no wind to blow a balloon -- no drones in ~1960). As it approached the far shore, it suddenly sped up, went straight for the horizon and vanished in the distance within seconds -- just like a space ship in a science fiction movie might. At no time was there any sound.

The whole event was a minute or so (can't be sure anymore). The guy in the boat with me saw it also. I can't imagine a more "believable" point-of-light style UFO. We didn't report it -- who'd believe it?

When it was over, I thought about it. I assumed there was a non-UFO explanation.

Most likely to me at the time was a "glowing" balloon of some sort that was following high altitude air currents swirling over the lake that we could not feel. But, what if it wasn't? smile

In summary, a Cool experience smile

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro
#4564614 - 04/16/21 04:23 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Allen]  
Hotshot
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by Allen

Around, 2am on a crystal clear night -- all the stars were showing. Flew right overhead -- it appeared as a tiny ball of light (classic).

What color was it?

#4564620 - 04/16/21 04:51 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Allen Offline
Hotshot
Allen  Offline
Hotshot

Ohio USA
"White or yellow white" like the stars to our eyes. It looked like an oversize moving star.

Objectively, it was not necessarily "glowing". It may have been reflecting in some way.

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro
#4564626 - 04/16/21 05:00 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
RossUK Online cowboy
RossUK  Online Cowboy

Eastbourne, UK
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer

PM - I really like your posts they are among the best on this forum, but from past posts I do think you are very closed minded about this stuff. Don't take it as an insult because I like your views. But I think you are far too dismissive on this stuff. Just my opinion.

#4564628 - 04/16/21 05:05 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Allen]  
Hotshot
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
"White or yellow white" like the stars to our eyes. It looked like an oversize moving star.

Objectively, it was not necessarily "glowing". It may have been reflecting in some way.

Interesting. How big? At first I'd say satellite, but they don't zigzag at all, plus in 1960 there were hardly any.

#4564629 - 04/16/21 05:09 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
lol debunkers on youtube claiming it was an object on the lens of the flir or IR system.....sure.

#4564630 - 04/16/21 05:09 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: RossUK]  
PanzerMeyer Online centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Online Centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted by RossUK

PM - I really like your posts they are among the best on this forum, but from past posts I do think you are very closed minded about this stuff. Don't take it as an insult because I like your views. But I think you are far too dismissive on this stuff. Just my opinion.

I am open to the possibility of intelligent life existing outside of Earth but the deluge of sensationalized and unsubstantiated stories from the new media has certainly not helped in giving me any certainty. I’ve seen countless UFO “sighting” stories over the past several years and nothing has ever materialized.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4564634 - 04/16/21 05:27 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil

I am open to the possibility of intelligent life existing outside of Earth but the deluge of sensationalized and unsubstantiated stories from the new media has certainly not helped in giving me any certainty. I’ve seen countless UFO “sighting” stories over the past several years and nothing has ever materialized.

you have seen usa media reporting on ufo in the last decades.....its VERY different from what it used to be. They actively mocked it for entertaining while covering their asses like, but could it be ? i miss serious documentaries with serious people, even if they extrapolate on what they had material.

if you want to remove any doubts about ufos on earth just google operacao prato, in brazil...guy responsible for it, was suicided after he talked to tv, the mother of one of the deceased in the attack never got permission to bury the kid, all authopsies reports were classified. in a small riverbed town ! Also the varginha case of 3 kids who saw an EBE ? you know the official story from the air force ?
that they dispatched a patrol unit to help TWO (not one) midget couple, who were in need during the heavy rainstorm.....well i dont know about you but, generaly the fireman dont dispatch a whole truck unit with animal capture netting to help anyone, and when they do, they dont hide the coroner report and deny the family burial when one of their own dies, also....why the heck would the air force even making a rescue operation with their own fireman team because someone called for help? WHO EVEN HAS THE NUMBER OF THE AIRFORCE ?!?

Their excuse was so lame,also they basically confirmed the two sightings, when people were not sure if two different EBE were seen or if it was the same one.And they took one casualty that needed to be biologically contained.....to rescue two midget couple in a rainy night.......

Word in the vine is that a US crew came to salvage what was collected in a week and the comander of the base wanted nothing to do with it.

#4564636 - 04/16/21 05:41 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
RossUK Online cowboy
RossUK  Online Cowboy

Eastbourne, UK

Very good point. The media doesn't help. Mentioning little green men etc. I was always a skeptic, Fravor and a couple of other accounts make me think the West (America) has either made some quantum leaps in powerplants and manoeuvring ability, or...another state has. We all know that Russia are behind the USA and I doubt the Chinese could do it without copying someone.

Bottom line, some very professional pilots/people are seeing things that can't be accounted for and act in ways previously not possible. It deserves attention.

#4564637 - 04/16/21 05:44 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Allen Offline
Hotshot
Allen  Offline
Hotshot

Ohio USA
Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman

Interesting. How big? At first I'd say satellite, but they don't zigzag at all, plus in 1960 there were hardly any.

Just a "big star". Stars are points. This seemed "rounded" -- but barely. Not moon size or anywhere near to our eyes. Your concept of satellite size is reasonable. As you note, satellites don't zig zag and they don't suddenly accelerate and disappear over the horizon (our item "appeared to" -- but there may have been another explanation I'm not aware of).

Its the zig-zags and speed change that made it special to me. Had it just drifted across our vision and eventually out of sight, I would have thought balloon or something "normal".

#4564650 - 04/16/21 06:54 PM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Arthonon Offline
Veteran
Arthonon  Offline
Veteran

California
The problem I have with most of this is that we are almost certainly not getting all of the info about these, so who knows what it could be.

This reminds me of ancient man: "Are you saying that the huge flash in the sky, and the rumbling after that, are just natural? Are you crazy? It has to be the gods..."

Last edited by Arthonon; 04/16/21 07:56 PM.

Ken Cartwright

No single drop of rain feels it is responsible for the flood.

http://www.techflyer.net

#4564735 - 04/17/21 12:54 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Zamzow Offline
Zamzow  Offline

In 1993 me and a buddy saw something moving around in the sky that we couldn't make heads or tails of.

It looked like the police helicopter with its searchlight on, but in heavy fog to where it was just this cone shaped beam coming from a point source and extending out maybe a couple hundred yards before being obliterated by the fog.

We couldn't see any aircraft, just this cone of white light.

But we quickly realized some problems with the police helicopter theory. For one there was no sound. I'm fully aware of how airplanes can be silent to an observer on the ground via various wind or acoustic conditions, but this "helicopter" was only about 2000 feet up, maybe one mile away, right over a virtually unpopulated area, it was like 2am, and the night was dead silent. No WAY a HELICOPTER could have been 100% silent to us in these circumstances.

And no navigation lights, strobes, nothing.

Also this thing was moving in a straight line. When the police helicopter is using the searchlight they always fly in a circle. Nevermind the fact that the searchlight would have been useless anyway under the circumstances.

But the kicker was when this thing "disappeared into the fog" - or at least that's what it looked like to us. It was at that point we noticed the stars - there was not a cloud or patch of fog in the sky anywhere.

So we didn't even see any object, just this weird, precisely shaped light beam that started as a point source, shone maybe a couple hundred yards, then stopped, which was moving at a speed you'd expect from a helicopter.

And then it just kind of faded away.

We debated it for hours, and concluded there was no way it originated from the ground, but we sure couldn't even come up with any IDEAS of what this could have been...

#4564737 - 04/17/21 01:17 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
NoFlyBoy Offline
Hotshot
NoFlyBoy  Offline
Hotshot

Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman

reading that the Navy says they are flying pyramid. They still don't say those are spaceship from another planet/ ET race.

Govt will never admit there are spaceship from outer space flying around our skies. They will always say they are lights or something we can't explain, we don't know what they are but we definitely don't think they are extra terrestrial spaceships.

#4564746 - 04/17/21 01:38 AM Re: UFO footage from USS Russell - declassified [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
Yep, it's Ra's sister and she is po'd!

Nobody but the snakeheads fly pyramids, don't you guys know anything?

Thank god they are probably just looking for cute girls...oh wait...if it's Ra's sister, but pretty sure she's not looking for female soccer players!

I am gonna give them OG's number, he's more their type. winkngrin

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.