Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30
#4560941 - 03/22/21 04:34 PM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Hellshade]  
BuckeyeBob Offline
BuckeyeBob  Offline

Ohio, USA
You mean to say that Pol and Winder have managed to make survival in WOFF even more difficult?!! Sadists! biggrin

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”
#4560942 - 03/22/21 04:52 PM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: BuckeyeBob]  
Hellshade Offline
Hellshade
Hellshade  Offline
Hellshade

Florida
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBob
You mean to say that Pol and Winder have managed to make survival in WOFF even more difficult?!! Sadists! biggrin

Actually, yes. It's a very deadly war. Stay alert at all times!

Flying Wings Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven & Hell II
videos at www.youtube.com/hellshade68

#4561076 - 03/23/21 05:54 PM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Hellshade]  
Winding Man Offline
Winding Man  Offline

Jhb, South Africa
For more beta pics and videos please join us over at Combat Ace!

Ta

WM

OBD Software
#4561903 - 03/30/21 10:18 PM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Winding Man]  
Baxter Offline
Baxter  Offline

Adelaide, South Australia
Originally Posted by Winding Man

Ta

WM

Why Combat Ace rather than here?

#4561921 - 03/31/21 12:28 AM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Baxter]  
Rick_Rawlings Offline
Rick_Rawlings  Offline

Originally Posted by Baxter
Originally Posted by Winding Man

Ta

WM

Why Combat Ace rather than here?

It's the new Jan Brady! (Same as the old Jan Brady!)

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...
#4561941 - 03/31/21 03:09 AM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Rick_Rawlings]  
Baxter Offline
Baxter  Offline

Some sort of wierd reference to the Brady bunch?

#4561948 - 03/31/21 07:22 AM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Hellshade]  
catch Offline
catch  Offline

QLD, Australia
Lol.

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."

Peter Townsend.

But with easier pic management ....

#4562003 - 03/31/21 02:54 PM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Hellshade]  
Rick_Rawlings Offline
Rick_Rawlings  Offline

It was actually a mis-mash of the Brady Bunch and Won't Get Fooled Again, as catch noted. We used to be over there and then left for reasons that escape me but are now apparently back, which will be nice once we get a forum architecture established over there...

*edit Also, all my references are weird, so well said!

Last edited by Rick_Rawlings; 03/31/21 02:56 PM.

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...
#4562659 - 04/05/21 06:30 PM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Hellshade]  
trustworthykebab Offline
trustworthykebab  Offline

Probably an already asked and answered question. What will the price be for BHAHII? And will PE owners have some sort of sale?

#4562662 - 04/05/21 06:50 PM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: trustworthykebab]  
NotRelevant Offline
NotRelevant  Offline

Originally Posted by trustworthykebab
Probably an already asked and answered question. What will the price be for BHAHII? And will PE owners have some sort of sale?

As far as I can tell, no known price and unknown but probably not.

"Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible.
I bet you do, too, Buddy."
#4563280 - 04/08/21 11:28 PM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Hellshade]  
Baxter Offline
Baxter  Offline

I bought UE and PE on 25th of February and am wondering if the switch to BH&H2 would be worth it. Not really interested in blood filled goggles and other gory effects so are the menu's the same and has the scenery been improved or added to since PE please?

#4563291 - 04/09/21 12:11 AM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Hellshade]  
Adger Offline
Adger  Offline

My honest opinion Baxter.. menus are primararily the same, a review after mission menu has been added which is a great touch.

Now game wise, yes the scenery is very much improved also the night lighting..FM feels great the new animations on player models and different craft are excellent.. the sounds are absolutely brilliant (wires creaking,engines clunking ect) they blow PE out of the water..Ai i feel has improved over what was already arguably the best A.I in any sim available, and imo the game "feels" and runs smoother. Dont know what it is but it certainly feels that way to me. I didn't fancy the goggles when i 1st read about them but now..i couldn't fly without them they do add an extra immersive layer.

Me personnally? If id have bought WOFF UE/PE only a few months ago i'd be a bit miffed that the newer release has landed but...If you could see or get a taste of what we that are flying BHaH II see, i think you'd purchase.
Thats honestly my thoughts i hope it helps in some way cheers

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
#4563292 - 04/09/21 12:23 AM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Hellshade]  
Baxter Offline
Baxter  Offline

Thank you Adger. I will purchase the new one. I have only done three quick combat missions (Pilot never dies) in the PE version and thought well maybe I had not had enough experience to appreciate any changes. On the other hand, when I could afford it I bought just about every ujpgrade or new new plane for RoF when I did not fly that either (not buying Flying Circus). I have always believed in encouraging those really talented folk who promote aviation and our history.

#4563293 - 04/09/21 12:27 AM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Hellshade]  
NotRelevant Offline
NotRelevant  Offline

To be fair, its far easier to experience all the changes and gain full appreciation for the new additions when flying a career, not quick combat. IMO anyway.

"Those who survive a long time on the battlefield start to think they're invincible.
#4563295 - 04/09/21 12:31 AM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Hellshade]  
Baxter Offline
Baxter  Offline

I am searching for uninstall exe and cannot find it. Does anyone know the location so I can unload my PE version please?

#4563298 - 04/09/21 12:36 AM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Baxter]  
Adger Offline
Adger  Offline

Thank you Adger. I will purchase the new one. I have only done three quick combat missions (Pilot never dies) in the PE version and thought well maybe I had not had enough experience to appreciate any changes. On the other hand, when I could afford it I bought just about every ujpgrade or new new plane for RoF when I did not fly that either (not buying Flying Circus). I have always believed in encouraging those really talented folk who promote aviation and our history.

Honestly i think you'll love it mate, Its an all in one installer, installs the 7000 (18.2GB) of skins automatically and the devs have already released a small patch ONE day after release, thats dedication.

I own about 2/3rds of ROF and most of the box series (im also not bothering with FC) and i will fire one of them up from time to time if i fancy a quick battle (A.I is a different story in the sims especially friendly A.I) but i agree entirely with your post,especially regarding WW1 aviation its a niche within a niche..It'll be a sad day indeed when Devs stop developing these sims..Heck I've even purchased European Air War from GOG and downloaded the OAW pack from MR Jellys downloads here at Sim HQ yep

We will remember them.
#4563300 - 04/09/21 12:39 AM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Baxter]  
Adger Offline
Adger  Offline

I am searching for uninstall exe and cannot find it. Does anyone know the location so I can unload my PE version please?

Toolbox in your Woff folder mate, double click then click on uninstall WOFF and finally click on clear registry..manually delete any remaining files/folders

We will remember them.
#4563391 - 04/09/21 02:51 PM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Hellshade]  
Dryjo Offline
Dryjo  Offline

Prague, CZ
Hi guys, a few quick questions to whoever have figured them out already.

- how do you assign keys to lower/raise Lewis for reloading or is it the same button as for Attempt unjam?
-the new ingame is swell, however, is there a way how to zoom and pan it around in mission? The default unzoomed version is not helpful unfortunately.

Thank you!

"Per aspera ad astra!"
#4563392 - 04/09/21 02:53 PM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Adger]  
Dryjo Offline
Dryjo  Offline

Prague, CZ
Originally Posted by Adger

Honestly i think you'll love it mate, Its an all in one installer, installs the 7000 (18.2GB) of skins automatically and the devs have already released a small patch ONE day after release, thats dedication.

I own about 2/3rds of ROF and most of the box series (im also not bothering with FC) and i will fire one of them up from time to time if i fancy a quick battle (A.I is a different story in the sims especially friendly A.I) but i agree entirely with your post,especially regarding WW1 aviation its a niche within a niche..It'll be a sad day indeed when Devs stop developing these sims..Heck I've even purchased European Air War from GOG and downloaded the OAW pack from MR Jellys downloads here at Sim HQ yep

Flying circus looks great on the visuals, but it all seems kind of "off" - am I right? Not even mentioning the crappy AI and mission structure.

"Per aspera ad astra!"
#4563396 - 04/09/21 03:21 PM Re: WOFF BH&H2 thread (Was WOFF2021 Thread) [Re: Dryjo]  
NotRelevant Offline
NotRelevant  Offline

Originally Posted by Dryjo
Originally Posted by Adger

Flying circus looks great on the visuals, but it all seems kind of "off" - am I right? Not even mentioning the crappy AI and mission structure.

It is 'off' because it really doesn't feel all that alive, much like the rest of BoX. Worth noting too that Flying Circus (Vol I at least) doesn't even have a proper in game career as of yet. As for the AI? In my experience they are very fond of the 'spin in a circle' technique. Though I did see one fake their death and do a death spiral once, or at least I think so, so there's that at least

Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse