Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#4555869 - 02/12/21 08:03 PM Re: Doing a WOTR Video Series! [Re: That_1_Trains_Girl]  
Adger Offline
Adger  Offline

Enjoyed that 2nd vid aswell Trains Girl, WOTR scenery looks excellent as always great flying it’s got me in the bug of flying the Spit again..cheers keep em coming cheers

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
#4555876 - 02/12/21 08:44 PM Re: Doing a WOTR Video Series! [Re: Polovski]  
That_1_Trains_Girl Offline
That_1_Trains_Girl  Offline

Originally Posted by Chucky
I don't find it offensive. It's a common curse here in the UK. It doesn't mean literally f* JC.

Here's a thought, just don't watch it. The warning is now there for all to see.

This is precisely what I wanted to say. I once again apologise deeply for any offense caused to anyone, it truly was not deliberate and comes from a place of a cultural repertoire to which I am accustomed and within which I was effectively raised, despite not being from the UK. It is the dialect and lexicon within which I learned how to speak English and two and a bit decades of that remains baked into my mind.

Originally Posted by Polovski
That_1_Trains_Girl has said no intent to offend is in there, it's an honest reaction from someone who happens to swear and now the warnings are there, you are free to move on and not watch if that kind of thing would offend.

Thank you, and I do really mean that I am sorry. I am here to record videos of me flying planes, unfiltered and loosely structured. That is all. I truly, from the bottom of my heart, do not wish to offend or upset anyone. That was never my intention, or to provoke anybody. I will continue to post new episodes in this thread, and if you would like to see more, feel free to subscribe to my channel.

Originally Posted by Adger
Enjoyed that 2nd vid aswell Trains Girl, WOTR scenery looks excellent as always great flying it’s got me in the bug of flying the Spit again..cheers keep em coming cheers

Thank you! I've a few days off from work so you'll likely get a handful of new episodes in a row. This is my go-to way of relaxing.

Last edited by That_1_Trains_Girl; 02/12/21 08:50 PM.

"The air is the only place free from prejudices."
- Bessie Coleman, the first African-American woman to become an airplane pilot, 1921
#4556409 - 02/16/21 11:33 PM Re: Doing a WOTR Video Series! [Re: That_1_Trains_Girl]  
mandrews Offline
mandrews  Offline

South Carolina
I'm enjoying the videos. While I have WOTR, I do my flying in WOFF. It's interesting to hear you deal with the same things I am as I learn the planes and the game (and the game's quirks). Like you, I still find myself concentrating on holding formation position vs looking for enemy planes. Your "excuse me, sorry, sorry, excuse me" as the flight changes vector is hilarious (been there, done that). I've found I need to fly with the label dots on to help with aircraft spotting (especially at a distance). I figure it compensates for the monitor field of view. Anyway, looking forward to future videos.

i7-7700 @ 3.6GHz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD (OS) + SSD (Games), GTX 1070 Ti, Acer Predator Z35p 3440x1440 GSync
#4557681 - 02/25/21 02:26 PM Re: Doing a WOTR Video Series! [Re: mandrews]  
That_1_Trains_Girl Offline
That_1_Trains_Girl  Offline

Originally Posted by mandrews
I'm enjoying the videos. While I have WOTR, I do my flying in WOFF. It's interesting to hear you deal with the same things I am as I learn the planes and the game (and the game's quirks). Like you, I still find myself concentrating on holding formation position vs looking for enemy planes. Your "excuse me, sorry, sorry, excuse me" as the flight changes vector is hilarious (been there, done that). I've found I need to fly with the label dots on to help with aircraft spotting (especially at a distance). I figure it compensates for the monitor field of view. Anyway, looking forward to future videos.

Thank you so, so much for your feedback and your compliments. I'll keep making the series as soon as I am able. It's taken a back seat as of late due to my work obligations and because my eyesight has deteriorated to the point where I can barely see, especially small contacts. As I like to fly without labels, I have opted to slow things down on the video front until I get a new pair, which should be in a week or two. Of course, I'll have something up in the interim. I may get shot down.

I pray I won't. winkngrin Here's hoping!

Last edited by That_1_Trains_Girl; 02/25/21 02:27 PM.

"The air is the only place free from prejudices."
- Bessie Coleman, the first African-American woman to become an airplane pilot, 1921
#4557802 - 02/26/21 03:14 AM Re: Doing a WOTR Video Series! [Re: That_1_Trains_Girl]  
Baxter Offline
Baxter  Offline

Adelaide, South Australia
Yes I reported that as well Totally offensive to all Christians and parents as well.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.