Hop To
#4530356 - 07/17/20 03:08 PM My Builds  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
I am making this thread for self-serving reasons. This forum's dead so shouldn't be a problem smile

But I often post my builds on the FDev boards, and to do so I have to come here, and run a search for when I posted it, then copy the link and repost it there. So I am going to make a thread where I have quick and easy access to grab my build links. Feel free to list your own if it might prove helpful.

Parabellum Krait II -- Armed Merchant Cruiser / Rumble Bus

Poison Whiskey Krait II -- Combat Sweeper / Scout Sniper (updated 2/11/21 added C5 GSR, 3/1/21 swapped to bi-weaves)

Twin Reverb Krait II -- Core Mining Vessel

Arclight Vulture -- Knife Fighter

Sunburst Orca -- Interstellar Style Magnet (shown in long range sightseeing trim, modular swapping according to role or mission profile)

Velocity Courier -- Speed Demon / Bounty Hunter

Smokeless Imperial Eagle -- Wake Scanner / Canyon Racer

Shade's Shadow Krait Phantom -- Long Range Scientific Exploration Vessel (without the science bits)

Mad Hops Diamondback Explorer -- Deep Diver / Bubble Runner

Akikaze Fer-de-Lance -- Assassin (edit 3/1/21 added GSR, swapped optionals, often do according to role)

Outrider Chieftain -- Rail Boat

Interstellar Overdrive Dolphin -- Sightseer / Criminal Smuggling

Preacher's Daughter Cutter -- Freight Train

Stock T-6 No Name -- Free CZ reward. No assigned role or engineering.... yet

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!
#4530424 - 07/17/20 10:25 PM Re: My Builds [Re: DBond]  
WhoCares Offline
WhoCares  Offline

Don't you have your account linked to EDSM?
Among all the exploration stuff, they also keep track of other things about your account, including the ships you have, and those you had in the past, also with links to Coriolis and E:D Shipyard. I think Inara has something like that as well, in case you are registered there (I am not)...
That said, my builds are mostly two years and more old, so they are a bit outdated...
That said, just this night I reached SagA* for the first time with my trusty AspX Jolly Jumper...

Last edited by WhoCares; 07/17/20 10:26 PM.
#4530471 - 07/18/20 12:36 PM Re: My Builds [Re: DBond]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
I do use EDSM, but I rarely make these posts from my gaming computer. This thread lets me do this from anywhere. There have been like three new threads here in three months so I think there is room biggrin

#4530472 - 07/18/20 01:10 PM Re: My Builds [Re: WhoCares]  
JohnnyChemo Online sleepy
JohnnyChemo  Online Sleepy

Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted by WhoCares

That said, just this night I reached SagA* for the first time with my trusty AspX Jolly Jumper...

Congratulations on getting to Sag A*!
I did that a bit a go, started back but am still enroute. I haven't played ED in a while, so I may be on a rather extended voyage!!

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.
This is known as "bad luck.”
-Robert Heinlein
#4530509 - 07/18/20 05:56 PM Re: My Builds [Re: DBond]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
You're probably out of gas by now JC!

#4530524 - 07/18/20 07:18 PM Re: My Builds [Re: DBond]  

Buffalo, NY
Uh-oh, better call the Fuel Rats!!!

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.
-Robert Heinlein
#4530656 - 07/20/20 11:27 AM Re: My Builds [Re: DBond]  
WhoCares Offline
WhoCares  Offline

Originally Posted by DBond
I do use EDSM, but I rarely make these posts from my gaming computer. This thread lets me do this from anywhere. There have been like three new threads here in three months so I think there is room biggrin

Problem with that is, that it does not keep track of updates, which means that you will have to manually update the links in the OP, should you change something in the setups… Instead, you might replace the direct links to Coriolis by links to the respective ship entry at EDSM. That way the up-to-date Coriolis links are just two click away (and another login, I guess).

Originally Posted by JohnnyChemo

Congratulations on getting to Sag A*!
I did that a bit a go, started back but am still enroute. I haven't played ED in a while, so I may be on a rather extended voyage!!

Thx.
Well possible the same happens to me.For the ~12kly from Colonia it took me ~1000 jumps for a total of ~45kly distance. I fell twice asleep for a second or two, while selling the ~1.5 billion worth of data collected at Explorer's Anchorage (now at 5.9 billion credits).

My way back (to the bubble is the plan) will also not be a straight line but might take me ~100kly, judging by the trip to Colonia a year back. And that's the point - I did that trip to Colonia after an about 1 year hiatus. After arrival I unlocked the engineers and played for maybe another week, and then went on another ~1 year hiatus that was now interrupted with the trip to SagA*. Not sure I will have the energy to complete that trip or go on a hiatus again…
That said, should I ever manage to complete this trip back, with maybe 2-3 billion more worth of data, that would leave me with 8-9 billion cash. Enough for a capital ship like the Imp. Cutter and maybe even a carrier. Whatever I would do with that, I don't know, though...

Last edited by WhoCares; 07/20/20 11:46 AM.
#4530669 - 07/20/20 01:33 PM Re: My Builds [Re: WhoCares]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Originally Posted by WhoCares

Problem with that is

Thanks for all of the ideas, but this thread serves my purposes well. I've already used it. If I change my build it's easy to grab it out of EDMC and paste the updated build in to this thread for future use.

#4552782 - 01/19/21 01:23 PM Re: My Builds [Re: DBond]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Is Coriolis down at the mo?

#4552890 - 01/20/21 02:33 PM Re: My Builds [Re: DBond]  

Buffalo, NY
Working now if it was down.

-Robert Heinlein
#4552892 - 01/20/21 02:34 PM Re: My Builds [Re: DBond]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Yeah I also caught that. Thanks JC!

#4558223 - 03/01/21 05:32 PM Re: My Builds [Re: DBond]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
All builds updated with the latest changes (pretty sure).

Only ship missing is my DBS, not sure what to do with it or if I'll keep it, so not on the list yet. And it's a never ending thing really. I might work some GSRs in to a few more ships, now that I have access to them. And bumping the thread before it falls of the first page since I use it so often to grab my builds for sharing them in posts. Everyone should feel free to do the same, makes it easy when you have them all together in one spot smile

#4591776 - 02/16/22 01:25 PM Re: My Builds [Re: DBond]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Cutter added to the list. Not sure why that was forgotten. How do I forget a Cutter? Haha

And a bump so I don't have to reset the 'show from previous' every time I want to access my builds.

#4594069 - 03/14/22 04:55 PM Re: My Builds [Re: DBond]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Added Dolphin to the list. Need a name.

Last edited by DBond; 03/16/22 12:23 PM.

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.