Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#4520642 - 05/12/20 02:35 PM Re: New Water mods [v1.10 available] [Re: xjouve]  
HarryH Offline
HarryH  Offline

Hi Xjouve, I'm really liking your mod, using it with one of the enhanced water colors you recommended from the Combat Ace forum. In concert with your hi res mesh and Buckeye Bob's full clouds, WOFF now has a super immersive feel to it. Thank you for your work!

System: i5 8600K @ 3.6GHz,16GB DDR4 @2666MHz. RTX2080, MSI Z370 mobo, Dell 27" G-SYNC @ 144Hz. 2560x1440

#4520648 - 05/12/20 03:40 PM Re: New Water mods [v1.10 available] [Re: xjouve]  
xjouve Offline
xjouve  Offline

Thanks guys for the kind words!

I've added Mod 2 Yser-Somme subtheater, which provides with all watershapes for only this part of the frontline. Other subtheaters are to be released soon.

Last edited by xjouve; 05/12/20 04:37 PM.

Best Regards,
Xav.
#4520652 - 05/12/20 04:29 PM Re: New Water mods [v1.10 available] [Re: xjouve]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Originally Posted by xjouve
Thanks guys for the kind words!

I've added Mod 2 Yser-Somme subtheater, which provides with all watershapes for a only this part of the frontline. Other subtheaters are to be released soon.

Many thanks for splitting these mods. into sub-theaters. I look forward to trying them out since both ver. 1.10 and 2.0 of the water mod give me a noticeable drop in fps. The land cover mod 1.032 doesn't impact fps at all, on the other hand.

Keep up the great work.

Von S

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~
#4520707 - 05/13/20 06:47 AM Re: New Water mods [v1.10 available] [Re: xjouve]  
xjouve Offline
xjouve  Offline

Thanks Von S

May I ask you how much FPS you lost using 1.10?

Best Regards,
Xav.
#4520709 - 05/13/20 07:18 AM Re: New Water mods [v1.10 available] [Re: xjouve]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Originally Posted by xjouve
Thanks Von S

May I ask you how much FPS you lost using 1.10?

Ver. 1.10 dropped my ave. fps from about 100-120 to about 60 fps. The bigger ver. 2.0 dropped ave. fps to about 45 or 50 fps - a diffference of about 10 to 15 fps between the two vers. on my setup. I will try out the newer sub-theater mods soon.

Von S smile2

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~
#4520867 - 05/14/20 04:41 PM Re: New Water mods [v1.10 available] [Re: xjouve]  
77_Scout Offline
77_Scout  Offline

Vancouver Island, Canada
Just a suggestion for future use of the mod ... might be easier for players if the sub-theater names match with the WOFF region names (which I think, from memory are Flanders, Marne, Verdun, Alsace). Cheers!

#4520949 - 05/15/20 09:43 AM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: xjouve]  
xjouve Offline
xjouve  Offline

I see. I won't rename the mods as they show real areas, but I can provide with a correspondence table.

However, the table won't be perfect as mods and WOFF sectors are not perfectly correlated.

Code

XJ Mod = WOFF Sector
Yser - Somme    = WOFF Flanders
Aisne - Velse   = WOFF Marne
Meuse - Moselle = WOFF Verdun
Bas-Haut - Rhin = WOFF Alsace

Best Regards,
Xav.
#4520990 - 05/15/20 05:52 PM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: xjouve]  
Adger Offline
Adger  Offline

Great stuff thanks for adding them as seperate sectors Xav

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
#4521219 - 05/17/20 05:52 PM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: xjouve]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Have now had an opportunity to test out the four sub-theater water mods, ver. 2.x.x, and they work well on my rig. - no stutters noticed, and the added waterways are lovely for immersion. Also, I noticed a (very slight) improvement to fps with these sub-theater water areas - averaging now around 65 to 70 fps, whereas the two bigger water mods. (ver. 1.0 and 2.0) - give typical fps of about 55 to 60. So, on ave., you get about 10 fps extra with the sub-theater approach. I'm sure there will be even further improvements to these mods.

On a separate note - don't forget to use Xjouve's landcover mods. if you are also using the waterways sub-theaters (or any of the water maps for that matter) - otherwise you will have, for example, the "new" Somme River intersecting and flowing over/through the old, stock Somme River if you install the water modifications over the stock WOFF terrains - looks very strange that way.

Von S smile2

#4521533 - 05/19/20 10:16 PM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: xjouve]  
CCIP Offline
CCIP  Offline

So - just a few observations, for whatever they may be worth smile

Flying with the Flanders regional water, highest-resolution terrain, and 2GIS landcover resulted in some very impressive visuals in the flooded areas (as in Pic 1) - but also some problems, unfortunately. First, I noticed a few stutters, especially early on - probably from drawing new landclass textures. For a lot of city areas, there were also some definite irregularities - some texture squares would draw black or mis-matched with surrounding tiles (and then change as you got closer or further), usually with the autogen buildings/trees missing - see Pic 2 for that. May be something with my settings as well.
But most puzzlingly of all - about 1600 seconds into the flight, all water just disappeared! The third picture below is actually looking towards the Channel - where there is no water to be seen either. That was strange! Trying to exit the flight with Ctrl+Q, the game actually hung up for a while though eventually did exit. I suspect something just got overloaded and all the water on the map was suddenly gone.

I next tried the same flight, but with the Total Water file, the 90mb hi terrain mesh, and the CLC cover. Much smoother performance and no major problems - save for the frontline seeming a bit strange or missing in places, and some of the autogen buildings/trees popping in and out as I got closer or further (though again, I suspect that I may have put my settings too high and exceeded the autogen draw budget). Didn't run into any other problems.

In any case, even the "lighter" versions so far are looking really great! Please do keep up the great work.

Attached Files Shot05-19-20-15-34-41.jpgShot05-19-20-15-27-14.jpgShot05-19-20-15-38-22.jpg
Last edited by CCIP; 05/19/20 10:17 PM.

If you're having trim problems, I feel bad for you son
I got ninety-nine problems, but my pitch ain't one...
#4521566 - 05/20/20 03:18 AM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: xjouve]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Did a full test today with the global layer installed, CLC landcover, terrain mesh v. 2.0, as well as the water sub-theater Yser-Somme - results are wonderful visually, also fairly stable fps of around 60 for the most part, but I noticed that the biggest hit on fps is not so much the sea (was flying around the coast in this flight) - more so a multiplicity of similar bodies of water interspersed with land, such as the flooded areas south of Niewpoort - had fps there dropping into the low 40s/high 30s - so it's likely the case that a big, single area of water isn't the culprit in low fps scenarios.

I disabled Olham's rivers mod and Gecko's improved water textures (the 2MB sized Gecko textures) for these tests. As well, as reported by CCIP, had all water disappear on me about half an hour into the flight - but fps still stayed low (compared to my stock fps) - even without the water there - which leads me to believe that the water textures are therefore still being loaded properly (lower fps) - but are for some reason no longer visible.

As far as I remember, there was no disappearing water with the total water v. 1.10 patch. Simply wanted to report back results from my latest tests in case the feedback is helpful. Representative pics. below.

All in all I'm very impressed by these developments and look forward to future additions. Thank you for putting so much time and effort into them.

Von S smile2

Attached Files pic1.jpgpic2.jpgpic3.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 05/20/20 03:21 AM. Reason: Added info.

#4521575 - 05/20/20 06:50 AM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: VonS]  
xjouve Offline
xjouve  Offline

Many thanks to both of you for reporting your experience.

Originally Posted by CCIP
some texture squares would draw black or mis-matched with surrounding tiles (and then change as you got closer or further), usually with the autogen buildings/trees missing - see Pic 2 for that. May be something with my settings as well.

Land cover (lcf file) only calls for existing textures among those in WOFF folders. Therefore, I suspect something to look for this way.

Could you please tell me which season do you fly?

But most puzzlingly of all - about 1600 seconds into the flight, all water just disappeared! The third picture below is actually looking towards the Channel - where there is no water to be seen either. That was strange! Trying to exit the flight with Ctrl+Q, the game actually hung up for a while though eventually did exit. I suspect something just got overloaded and all the water on the map was suddenly gone.

Originally Posted by VonS
as reported by CCIP, had all water disappear on me about half an hour into the flight - but fps still stayed low (compared to my stock fps) - even without the water there - which leads me to believe that the water textures are therefore still being loaded properly (lower fps) - but are for some reason no longer visible.

That's indeed wierd. It definitely looks like something related to overload (storage in memory?). I hope that it is not simply a CFS3 engine limitation, I mean I hope that we are not simply hitting a wall there. I'll have a closer look.

save for the frontline seeming a bit strange or missing in places,

Well, frontline was definitely not an all brown mega snake from N to S. That's why I've changed the way it is displayed. I based the design on maps done during the war to locate the frontline, and I tried to make something more varied than before.

and some of the autogen buildings/trees popping in and out as I got closer or further (though again, I suspect that I may have put my settings too high and exceeded the autogen draw budget). Didn't run into any other problems.

Yeah I got this as well. I'm not quite sure about how to manage proper rendering of those buildings.

Last edited by xjouve; 05/20/20 07:44 AM.

Best Regards,
Xav.
#4521576 - 05/20/20 07:22 AM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: xjouve]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Just a quick note that the two quoted blocks above, regarding frontline as strange, also autogen buildings, are from CCIP's post, not mine - even though it says "originally posted by VonS." Must be a glitch in SimHQ again. biggrin

Happy flying all,
Von S

EDIT: I see that the misattributed quotes have been fixed. Thank you to whomever fixed it.

Last edited by VonS; 05/21/20 01:55 AM. Reason: Added info.

#4521578 - 05/20/20 07:38 AM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: VonS]  
xjouve Offline
xjouve  Offline

[Linked Image]

smash

Best Regards,
Xav.
#4521586 - 05/20/20 09:39 AM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: xjouve]  
CCIP Offline
CCIP  Offline

I will say, the new frontline definitely grew on me - the third screenshot by VonS there for example does a great job of what's so much better about the new approach (the fact it's now broken up by small fields and patches of trees actually does look very nice indeed)! smile

As for the buildings/trees - from my experience with CFS3's close cousin FS9/FSX, there is always a limited autogen draw budget, which can be partly adjusted through config editing but is also partly hard-coded. So, especially with many more new pieces of landclass that is meant to have buildings on it, I suspect if you set the scenery detail/distance too high in the game, it will start running out of that draw budget and failing to draw more trees/buildings, or making some of the ones already drawn disappear in strange places. Usually, there is a happy medium somewhere between distance and density settings - I'm just not totally sure how CFS3 handles it specifically, but I'm sure it's just a matter of not setting it too high in the workshop!
It is really too bad that the problem is there at all, but there's probably only so much that can be done - the "budget" limitations are ultimately based on ancient hardware that CFS3 was designed for. Which is too bad - recently I switched from FSX to Prepar3D v5 in my civil flight simming, and the amount of autogen the latter is able to put out (even from the exact same scenery data sets on the exact same computer) is mind-boggling by comparison!

As for the disappearing water - interestingly, the only place this happened (and it seemed like this happened for VonS there too) was in that flooded part of Flanders, so that may be a hint to where the problem is. I've not seen it happen with the Total Water variation either. It also happened to me while I was watching a pretty intense artillery barrage on the ground. So I suspect it is probably also hitting some kind of draw limit in that situation with either the water or the terrain elevation geometry - but only just. Hopefully the only "fix" required is the right combination of settings and level of data detail!

If you're having trim problems, I feel bad for you son
I got ninety-nine problems, but my pitch ain't one...
#4521592 - 05/20/20 11:07 AM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: CCIP]  
xjouve Offline
xjouve  Offline

I will say, the new frontline definitely grew on me - the third screenshot by VonS there for example does a great job of what's so much better about the new approach (the fact it's now broken up by small fields and patches of trees actually does look very nice indeed)! smile

As for the buildings/trees - from my experience with CFS3's close cousin FS9/FSX, there is always a limited autogen draw budget, which can be partly adjusted through config editing but is also partly hard-coded. So, especially with many more new pieces of landclass that is meant to have buildings on it, I suspect if you set the scenery detail/distance too high in the game, it will start running out of that draw budget and failing to draw more trees/buildings, or making some of the ones already drawn disappear in strange places. Usually, there is a happy medium somewhere between distance and density settings - I'm just not totally sure how CFS3 handles it specifically, but I'm sure it's just a matter of not setting it too high in the workshop!
It is really too bad that the problem is there at all, but there's probably only so much that can be done - the "budget" limitations are ultimately based on ancient hardware that CFS3 was designed for. Which is too bad - recently I switched from FSX to Prepar3D v5 in my civil flight simming, and the amount of autogen the latter is able to put out (even from the exact same scenery data sets on the exact same computer) is mind-boggling by comparison!

As for the disappearing water - interestingly, the only place this happened (and it seemed like this happened for VonS there too) was in that flooded part of Flanders, so that may be a hint to where the problem is. I've not seen it happen with the Total Water variation either. It also happened to me while I was watching a pretty intense artillery barrage on the ground. So I suspect it is probably also hitting some kind of draw limit in that situation with either the water or the terrain elevation geometry - but only just. Hopefully the only "fix" required is the right combination of settings and level of data detail!

That's very interesting. smile

Regarding the frontline, you may wish to have a look there for a glance over work I'm carrying on. https://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads....ver-mods-clc-v1-00-available#Post4520976

Best Regards,
Xav.
#4521635 - 05/20/20 05:42 PM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: xjouve]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Great updates indeed - I also like the new, more patchy front lines with occasional green spaces interspersed. It looks somehow more eerie and realistic this way - especially for early war campaigns when the lines would most likely still have had more green areas than, let's say, in 1918 - after years of artillery fire.

I may load up the CLC terrain for a couple of my casual campaigns, and also Xjouve's in-flight map with the new/accurate front lines, just to see how it pans out in campaign mode. Will leave the global layer and water mods disabled in campaign mode for now, however, since JJJ's historical airfields mod is incompatible with the new global layer, and so that I can maintain higher fps.

(For those who are trying out something similar in their WOFF campaigns - I recommend being careful about forced landings near the front lines since I don't know if WOFF still determines enemy/home sides of the front based on old stock values for the front or honors the changes loaded with the new terrains? - perhaps this is where the global layer comes in and it also needs to be installed for full changes to take effect, that is to say - for WOFF to honor the fact that the front lines move about 10 km west with the changes loaded in. Any thoughts on this?)

Happy flying,
Von S smile2

Last edited by VonS; 05/20/20 05:44 PM. Reason: Added info.

#4521637 - 05/20/20 05:59 PM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: VonS]  
JJJ65 Offline
JJJ65  Offline

Czech Rep.
Originally Posted by VonS

I may load up the CLC terrain for a couple of my casual campaigns, and also Xjouve's in-flight map with the new/accurate front lines, just to see how it pans out in campaign mode. Will leave the global layer and water mods disabled in campaign mode for now, however, since JJJ's historical airfields mod is incompatible with the new global layer, and so that I can maintain higher fps.

I am planing to make historical airfields mod compatible with new global layer mod as soon as xjouve finalises it.

#4521687 - 05/20/20 11:53 PM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: JJJ65]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Originally Posted by JJJ65
I am planing to make historical airfields mod compatible with new global layer mod as soon as xjouve finalises it.

Much appreciated JJJ. beercheers

Von S

#4521897 - 05/22/20 11:50 AM Re: Water Mods [Mod 2 subtheaters available] [Re: xjouve]  
xjouve Offline
xjouve  Offline

Indeed! That would be great JJJ.

If it interests you, here is my list of airbases for 1916. Most but not all of them have been relocated.

Code
airbase,a5abeele,1,N50*49'0,E2*39'13,112,37.52,Abeele,Abeele,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5allonville,1,N49*56'43,E2*22'37,112,97.188,Allonville,Allonville,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a3alquines,bomber1,N50*44'7.45,E2*0'10.96,112,179,Alquines,Alquines,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,adamaged,1,N49*19'25,E3*24'50,112,140.9,Ambrief,Ambrief,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g6ars,1,N49*05'09.8002,E6*17'04.8002,112,248,Ars,Ars,112,j,France,j,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a5auchellozin,1,N50*30'51.35,E2*29'25.24,112,44.196,Auchel / Lozinghem,Auchel / Lozinghem,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g3autremencou,bomber1,N49*41'56,E3*48'03,50,97.188,Autremencourt-Marle,Autremencourt-Marle,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a3autreville,bomber1,N48*27'38.0000,E5*49'41.0000,112,320.9544,Autreville,Autreville,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5auve,1,N49*04'28.0002,E4*39'61.0002,35,173.1264,Auve,Auve,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7avelin,3,N50*32'56.64,E3*5'46.01,216,35.6616,Avelin,Avelin,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a5avesnesleco,1,N50*17'5.70,E2*31'9.55,112,124.3584,Avesnes-le-Comte,Avesnes-le-Comte,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5bailleulasy,1,N50*45'1.67,E2*44'57.47,112,60,BailleulAsylum,BailleulAsylum,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6bailleultown,3,N50*44'23.69,E2*44'50.05,68,60,BailleulTown,BailleulTown,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5baizieux,1,N49*59'48,E2*31'54,112,97.188,Baizieux,Baizieux,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b1beaulieu,2,N50*48'17.0000,W1*31'01.5000,274,37,Beaulieu,Beaulieu,274,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g6bechamps,1,N49*12'44.7002,E5*44'29.0002,78,236,Bechamps,Bechamps,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b1beddington,1,N51*21'17.2000,W0*06'52.7000,183,72,Beddington,Beddington,183,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,fbehonne,1,N48*47'11.0002,E5*10'59.0002,0,288.3408,Behonne,Behonne,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b1bekesbourne,2,N51*14'51.6000,E1*09'11.5000,289,51,Bekesbourne,Bekesbourne,289,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5belfort,1,N47*38'48.4002,E6*51'31.0002,-120,366.9792,Belfort,Belfort,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5bellevue,1,N50*06'00.0002,E2*38'41.9002,17,142,Bellevue,Bellevue,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5bertanglese,1,N49*57'38.89,E2*17'33.54,42,130,Bertangles East,Bertangles East,42,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6bertanglesw,2,N49*57'34.63,E2*16'37.42,80,133,Bertangles West,Bertangles West,80,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g6bertincourt,1,N50*05'53.0001,E2*58'26.1001,12,119,Bertincourt,Bertincourt,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b1beverley,2,N53*50'59.4000,W0*27'30.0000,257,28,Beverley,Beverley,257,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b1bicester,1,N51*55'10.6000,W1*07'47.0000,189,75,Bicester,Bicester,189,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b4bigginhill,4,N51*19'14.0000,E0*02'05.9000,187,174,Biggin Hill,Biggin Hill,187,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5boisdinghem,1,N5*45'28.28,E2*6'59.38,-115,138.0744,Boisdinghem,Boisdinghem,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5brabantleroi,1,N48*52'7.85,E4*59'14.92,203,144,Brabant-le-Roi,Brabant-le-Roi,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5breuillesec,1,N49*22'46.79,E2*27'5.97,112,81,Breuil-le-Sec,Breuil-le-Sec,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6brocourtena,3,N49*6'34.23,E5*9'40.94,-160,266.3952,Brocourt-en-Argonne,Brocourt-en-Argonne,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5bruay,1,N50*28'16.71,E2*32'13.9,112,97.188,Bruay,Bruay,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g6brullinhigny,1,N49*22'58.8000,E5*40'01.2000,112,269,Brullin Higny,Brullin Higny,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g6buhllorraine,1,N48*44'10.4702,E7*04'39.0002,75,270.3576,Buhl-Lorraine,Buhl-Lorraine,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a5cachy,1,N49*51'38,E2*28'41,212,97.188,Cachy,Cachy,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7carignan,3,N49*37'35.2002,E5*11'24.0002,-58,178.308,Carignan,Carignan,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b1castlebromw,2,N52*31'10.8000,W1*47'32.3000,180,87,Castle Bromwich,Castle Bromwich,180,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b1catterick,2,N54*22'10.2000,W1*37'07.8000,102,45,Catterick,Catterick,102,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5chocques,1,N50*33'9.95,E2*35'10.49,112,21,Chocques,Chocques,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5clairmarais,1,N50*45'40.57,E2*23'5.12,107,23.4696,Clairmarais,Clairmarais,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g6colmar,1,N48*03'52.0002,E7*25'20.0002,-45,189.8904,Colmar,Colmar,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a5conteville,1,N50*11'21,E2*01'31,-2,156.6672,Conteville,Conteville,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6corcieux,3,N48*10'52.49,E6*52'57.12,-37,516.0264,Corcieux,Corcieux,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a3coudekerque,bomber1,N51*0'37.71,E2*23'46.01,112,3.657,Coudekerque,Coudekerque,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b4cranwell,4,N53*02'17.5000,W0*29'07.0000,91,51,Cranwell,Cranwell,91,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b4doncaster,4,N53*30'06.0000,W1*05'20.0000,187,7,Doncaster,Doncaster,187,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7doncourt,3,N49*07'38.0002,E5*59'03.0002,180,285.2928,Doncourt,Doncourt,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g6douai,1,N50*23'27.860,E3*4'17.44,112,28.956,Douai,Douai,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b1dover,2,N51*09'17.8000,E1*18'21.0000,105,113,Dover,Dover,105,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b5driffield,3,N54*00'09.8000,W0*30'35.8000,186,37,Driffield,Driffield,186,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,adroglandt,1,N50*50'56.590,E2*34'26.32,112,24,Droglandt,Droglandt,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6dugnylebour,3,N48*58'44.0002,E2*26'45.0002,43,42.3672,Dugny/Le Bourget,Dugny/Le Bourget,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,gh7dusseldorf,3,N51*14'08.2943,E6*46'57.8139,68,37.8734,Dusseldorf,Dusseldorf,68,,Germany,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b1eastbourne,2,N50*46'13.1500,E0*16'30.0000,121,8,Eastbourne,Eastbourne,121,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b5eastchurch,3,N51*23'57.0000,E0*51'22.3000,192,27,Eastchurch,Eastchurch,192,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7ensisheimre,2,N47*53'33.0002,E7*20'58.0002,10,214.884,Ensisheim/Reguisheim,Ensisheim/Reguisheim,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a6epinal,2,N48*10'57.5002,E6*25'00.0002,82.7,414.2232,Epinal,Epinal,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7epinoy,2,N50*13'31.86,E3*10'6.94,-90,74.3712,Epinoy,Epinoy,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a6esquennoy,2,N49*39'00,E2*17'22,68,97.188,Esquennoy,Esquennoy,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g3etterbeek,bomberzep1,N50*50'36.0002,E4*23'00,20,97.188,Etterbeek,Etterbeek,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g3evere,bomberzep1,N50*52'54.2002,E4*25'52.0002,111,67.3608,Evere,Evere,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b5fairlop,3,N51*39'32.4000,E0*07'29.6000,286,39,Fairlop,Fairlop,286,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,bfarnborough,bomber1,N51*17'04.0000,W0*47'50.0000,13,79,Farnborough,Farnborough,13,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,bfarnborough,2,N51*16'45.0000,W0*47'59.2000,13,79,Farnborough,Farnborough,13,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,bfarnborough,3,N51*17'06.1000,W0*47'77.7000,13,79,Farnborough,Farnborough,13,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b4felixstowe,4,N51*56'56.8000,E1*19'02.5000,68,1,Felixstowe,Felixstowe,68,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,adamaged,2,N49*5'41.44,E4*15'44.12,68,119,Ferme d'Alger,Ferme d'Alger,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6fienvillers,2,N50*07'29,E2*14'33,0,137.16,Fienvillers/Candas,Fienvillers/Candas,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,afilescamp,1,N50*21'37.8846,E2*34'40.2267,112,110,Filescamp,Filescamp,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,afilescampfarm,1,N50*21'04.0842,E2*33'59.5262,-90,110,Filescamp Farm,Filescamp Farm, ,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,afilescampfarmext,1,N50*20'45.9,E2*34'33.5262,-90,110,Filescamp Farm,, ,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b1filton,1,N51*35'23.4000,W2*33'43.0000,79,72,Filton,Filton,79,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6fismes,2,N49*19'0.06,E3*40'58.12,68,150.496,Fismes,Fismes,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6fontaine,2,N47*39'62.0002,E6*58'58.0002,56.6,361,Fontaine,Fontaine,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g3freiburg,bomber1,N48*00'42.4509,E7*48'57.6287,112,226,Freiburg,Freiburg,112,,Germany,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g3frescaty,bomberzep1,N49*08'45.0002,E6*08'21.0602,193,180,Frescaty,Frescaty,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g2friedrichsh,zeppelin1,N47*40'32.0000,E9*30'59.0000,112,407,Friedrichshafen,Friedrichshafen,112,,Germany,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g3ghistelles,bomber1,N51*10'03.0000,E2*598'00.0000,68,1.524,Ghistelles,Ghistelles,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g7giraumont,2,N49*39'17.6002,E5*54'20.0002,90,328.2696,Giraumont,Giraumont,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b1goldhanger,1,N51*44'52.0000,E0*44'20.8000,6,7,Goldhanger,Goldhanger,6,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b3gosport,bomber1,N50*48'16.5000,W1*10'38.7000,270,7,Gosport,Gosport,270,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7grosstanchen,3,N48*58'28.5002,E6*44'18.0002,-43,252.6792,Gross-Tanchen,Gross-Tanchen,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g7habsheim,2,N47*47'22.7002,E7*27'41.0002,168,238.3536,Habsheim,Habsheim,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b1hainaultfarm,1,N51*39'54.0000,E0*08'58.0000,182,50,Hainault Farm,Hainault Farm,182,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7halluinrekk,2,N50*46'56.0002,E3*08'35.7002,-2,22.5552,Halluin/Rekkem,Halluin/Rekkem,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g6haubourdin,1,N50*36'0.79,E2*58'12.09,112,31,Haubourdin,Haubourdin,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b3hendon,bomber1,N51*37'28.4000,W0*16'52.0000,288,70,Hendon,Hendon,288,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6herbissecam,3,N48*36'46.3002,E4*07'02.5002,68,123,Herbisse/Camp de Mailly,Herbisse/Camp de Mailly,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6hesdigneul,2,N50*30'2.83,E2*35'23.86,68,48.768,Hesdigneul,Hesdigneul,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7heule,2,N50*53'22.3001,E3*13'33.5001,280,39,Heule,Heule,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b5hounslow,3,N51*28'17.0000,W0*22'51.0000,72,23,Hounslow,Hounslow,72,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g3houplin,bomber1,N50*34'0.70,E2*59'11.90,112,29,Houplin,Houplin,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,aizelleshameau,1,N50*20'47.1002,E2*33'42.5002,0,131,Izel Les Hameaux,Izel Les Hameaux,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,aizelleshameauext,1,N50*21'07.3002,E2*33'28.5002,0,110,Izel Les Hameaux extension,,,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g6jametz,1,N49*26'7.05,E5*22'49.57,112,231,Jametz,Jametz,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a6koksijde,2,N51*06'22.6002,E2*38'26.0002,-77,3.657,Koksijde,Koksijde,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,ghkoln,2,N50*52'42.0000,E7*07'23.0000,68,64,Koln,Koln,68,,Germany,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a5labellevue,1,N50*11'44.34,E2*30'3.24,93,163,La Bellevue,La Bellevue,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5lacense,1,N49*17'42.55,E3*42'31.24,-27,103,La Cense,La Cense,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6lacheppe,2,N49*3'16.12,E4*30'11.19,68,144.4752,La Cheppe,La Cheppe,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6lamelette,3,N48*59'11.92,E4*26'51.56,68,148.4376,La Melette,La Melette,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6lanoblettef,2,N49*2'29.95,E4*29'15.63,68,158.496,La Noblette Ferme,La Noblette Ferme,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6lagorgue,3,N50*39'59.1002,E2*44'25.8002,180,14.0208,LaGorgue,LaGorgue,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6lahoussoye,3,N49*57'2,E2*29'15,68,97.188,Lahoussoye,Lahoussoye,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7lecateau,3,N50*5'18.95,E3*32'35.71,68,150,Le Cateau,Le Cateau,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g7lechatelet,2,N49*27'11.2002,E4*18'41.0002,36,141,Le Chatelet,Le Chatelet,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g7leffincourt,3,N49*23'59.0002,E4*34'15.5002,58,167,Leffincourt,Leffincourt,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,flemmes,1,N49*4'28.51,E5*17'1.27,180,290,Lemmes,Lemmes,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a3ligescourt,bomber1,N50*17'42,E1*51'53,112,76,Ligescourt,Ligescourt,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b1lilbourne,1,N52*22'22.0000,W1*11'8.3000,148,98,Lilbourne,Lilbourne,148,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,gdamaged,3,N50*42'34.0002,E3*06'00.3002,122,26.5176,Lomme/Lille,Lomme/Lille,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b5londoncolney,3,N51*43'04.5000,W0*18'34.5000,285,75,London Colney,London Colney,285,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7longavesnes,3,N49*58'32.0000,E3*03'54.0000,68,108.8136,Longavesnes,Longavesnes,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a6luneville,3,N48*28'33.0002,E6*30'49.9502,52,288,Luneville,Luneville,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6luxeuil,3,N47*47'52.3002,E6*21'08.0002,-1,270.3576,Luxeuil,Luxeuil,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6malzeville,2,N48*43'54.0002,E6*09'38.5002,-24,372,Malzeville,Malzeville,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6manoncourte,3,N48*36'45.0002,E6*14'44.0002,0,260.604,Manoncourt-en-Vermois,Manoncourt-en-Vermois,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b5manston,3,N51*20'33.3000,E1*21'05.7000,187,34,Manston,Manston,187,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g3mariakerke,bomber1,N51*13'00.0000,E2*54'00,39,5.4864,Mariakerke,Mariakerke,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a6marieux,3,N50*06'48,E2*27'22,45,97.188,Marieux,Marieux,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7marslatour,3,N49*6'7.54,E5*52'21.94,10,276.7584,Mars-la-Tour,Mars-la-Tour,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g6martincourt,1,N49*32'22.43,E5*11'5.13,112,282,Martincourt,Martincourt,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g3maubeuge,bomberzep1,N50*17'00.0000,E3*59'00.0000,112,130.1496,Maubeuge,Maubeuge,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g3mellegontro,bomberzep1,N50*59'18.0002,E3*46'22.0002,86,30.1752,Melle-Gontrode,Melle-Gontrode,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g6menen,1,N50*51'59.0001,E3*10'43.5501,0,29.04,Menen,Menen,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a6mesnilsaint,2,N49*38'32,E2*31'44,-84,97.188,Mesnil-Saint-Georges,Mesnil-Saint-Georges,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6moreuil,3,N49*47'18,E2*30'55,68,104,Moreuil,Moreuil,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g3namur,bomberzep1,N50*26'39.0002,E4*51'40.0002,-5,198,Namur,Namur,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b1narborough,2,N52*39'24.4500,E0*35'24.0000,275,24,Narborough,Narborough,275,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b3netheravon,bomber1,N51*14'16.9000,W1*47'20.0000,82,95,Netheravon,Netheravon,82,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7nieuwmunster,2,N51*15'59.0001,E3*08'06.5001,16,1.524,Nieuwmunster,Nieuwmunster,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b1northolt,2,N51*33'25.0000,W0*25'00.3000,359,35,Northolt,Northolt,359,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a3ochey,bomber1,N48*24'25.0002,E5*56'37.0002,-50,473,Ochey,Ochey,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g3oostakker,bomber1,N51*06'26.0002,E3*46'26.0002,-75,1.524,Oostakker,Oostakker,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,gphalempin,1,N50*31'31.28,E3*1'0.07,68,28.6512,Phalempin,Phalempin,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a6pierrefonds,3,N49*19'52,E2*58'01,-120,97.188,Pierrefonds,Pierrefonds,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7porcher,2,N49*07'22.1002,E5*48'57.0002,38,202.692,Porcher,Porcher,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g7pronville,3,N50*11'24.4002,E3*04'52.0002,0,90,Pronville,Pronville,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a6proven,3,N50*53'52.0002,E2*35'56.0002,-87,9,Proven,Proven,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7proville,2,N50*9'37.70,E3*12'7.63,-70,52.2,Proville,Proville,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a6ravenel,2,N49*31'12,E2*28'56,68,97.188,Ravenel,Ravenel,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b4redcar,4,N54*34'55.2000,W1*00'20.8000,182,50,Redcar,Redcar,182,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b1rendcombe,2,N51*47'36.1000,W1*57'32.0000,85,195,Rendcombe,Rendcombe,85,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b1rochford,2,N51*34'17.8000,E0*41'30.9000,107,11,Rochford,Rochford,107,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a5rosnay,1,N49*16'06.2002,E3*51'04.0002,108,130,Rosnay,Rosnay,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7roupy,3,N49*48'58.6,E03*12'21.8,180,97.188,Roupy,Roupy,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g7rumbeke,3,N50*57'00.0000,E3*09'13.0000,68,24.6888,Rumbeke,Rumbeke,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a6sacylegrand,3,N49*21'13,E2*34'14,-24,45.72,Sacy-le-Grand,Sacy-le-Grand,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6savy,3,N50*21'27.33,E2*33'32.81,68,145,Savy,Savy,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6senard,2,N48*60'02.5002,E5*00'52.0002,90,167.3352,Senard,Senard,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b5shoreham,3,N51*19'49.3000,E0*10'33.9000,113,88,Shoreham,Shoreham,113,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b5shotwick,3,N53*14'15.4000,W3*00'21.5000,282,12,Shotwick,Shotwick,282,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7sierentz,3,N47*39'57,E7*28'04,68,315,Sierentz,Sierentz,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g3sintagathab,bomberzep1,N50*54'00.0000,E4*18'00.0000,112,70,Sint-Agatha-Berchem,Sint-Agatha-Berchem,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g3sintdenijsw,bomberzep1,N51*01'00.0000,E3*41'00.0000,112,13.1064,Sint-Denijs-Westrem,Sint-Denijs-Westrem,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g7sissone,3,N49*34'55.5002,E3*51'57.0002,-7,88,Sissone,Sissone,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,no
airbase,g6sivrysurmeu,1,N49*19'35.08,E5*15'42.73,112,272,Sivry-sur-Meuse,Sivry-sur-Meuse,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a6sommevesle,2,N49*0'6.97,E4*34'37.86,68,172.8216,Somme-Vesle,Somme-Vesle,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7spincourt,2,N49*18'48.0002,E5*39'29.3002,198,249,Spincourt,Spincourt,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,no
airbase,a6standreauxb,3,N50*22'58.6002,E1*54'34.0002,-25,97.188,St-Andre-aux-Bois,St-Andre-aux-Bois,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g6stenay,1,N49*26'46.75,E5*10'10.22,112,190,Stenay,Stenay,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,a3stinglevert,bomber1,N50*52'57.0000,E1*44'10.0000,112,120,St-Inglevert,St-Inglevert,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,astomer,1,N50*44'30.4752,E2*14'0.7866,270,42,St-Omer,St-Omer,325,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,astomer,2,N50*44'72.7500,E2*12'18.5000,325,42,St-Omer 2,,325,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,astomer,3,N50*44'47.4000,E2*13'06.8000,325,42,St-Omer 3,,325,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,astomer,4,N50*45'08.8000,E2*13'00.1000,325,42,St-Omer 4,,325,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,astomer,5,N50*45'24.3000,E2*12'43.3000,325,42,St-Omer 5,,325,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,astomer,6,N50*45'33.2000,E2*12'09.6000,325,42,St-Omer 6,,325,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,astomer,7,N50*45'45.0000,E2*11'44.1000,325,42,St-Omer 7,,325,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6stpolsurmer,2,N51*02'33.80,E2*19'54.76,68,3.657,St-Pol-sur-Mer,St-Pol-sur-Mer,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b4suttonsfarm,4,N51*31'36.4500,E0*14'41.6000,1,12.8016,Sutton's Farm,Sutton's Farm,1,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b1swingate,1,N51*08'44.0000,E1*20'10.0000,281,108,Swingate,Swingate,271,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b1tadcaster,2,N53*49'38.8000,W1*12'05.7000,279,11,Tadcaster,Tadcaster,279,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b1ternhill,2,N52*52'12.3000,W2*31'51.0000,88,78,Tern Hill,Tern Hill,88,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,b5thetford,3,N52*23'24.0000,E0*44'24.0000,2,18,Thetford,Thetford,2,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,gdamaged,1,N48*52'56.8002,E5*43'52.6002,205,257,Thiaucourt,Thiaucourt,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g3thielt,bomber1,N51*00'00.0000,E3*15'00.0000,68,21.336,Thielt,Thielt,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g7thinlemouti,3,N49*42'53.5002,E4*30'06.5002,0,233,Thin-le-Moutier,Thin-le-Moutier,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g7thugny,2,N49*30'54.5002,E4*24'12.0002,72,79,Thugny,Thugny,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g6tichemon,1,N49*09'36.2002,E5*48'39.0002,90,205,Tichemon,Tichemon,112,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,no
airbase,a6tilloy,3,N49*01'22.0002,E4*38'44.0002,-20,195.3768,Tilloy,Tilloy,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g2tondern,zeppelin1,N54*57'38.0000,E9*10'42.0000,112,3.6576,Tondern,Tondern,112,,Denmark,,WW1,germany,,,,,,no
airbase,a5toul,1,N48*37'58.8002,E5*53'41.0002,0,220,Toul,Toul,112,,France,Toul,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6treizennesa,3,N50*37'24,E2*25'25,68,21.336,Treizennes/Aire,Treizennes/Aire,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,no
airbase,b5upavon,3,N51*17'28.0000,W1*46'30.8000,12,163,Upavon,Upavon,12,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,fvadelaincourt,1,N49*4'17.66,E5*16'14.84,180,290,Vadelaincourt,Vadelaincourt,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,g7vauxenverma,3,N49*49'21,E3*09'00,68,97.188,Vaux-en-Vermandois,Vaux-en-Vermandois,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,no
airbase,g7vauxlesrubi,2,N49*41'06.0002,E4*09'18.3002,-27,219,Vaux-les-Rubigny,Vaux-les-Rubigny,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,adamaged,2,N49*07'06.0002,E5*18'05.0002,15,265,Verdun,Verdun,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,avertgaland,1,N50*8'59.5524,E2*21'58.8613,270,97.188,Vert Galand,Vert Galand,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,avertgaland,2,N50*8'59.5524,E2*21'27.4113,270,97.188,Vert Galand West,Vert Galand West,112,,France,,WW2,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6villeneuvel,3,N48*56'14.0000,E4*03'30.0000,68,97.188,Villeneuve-les-Vertus,Villeneuve-les-Vertus,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6villersbret,3,N49*52'03,E2*32'31,180,88,Villers-Bretonneux,Villers-Bretonneux,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,no
airbase,a6villerslesn,3,N48*39'39.0002,E6*07'49.5002,-108,334.9752,Villers-les-Nancy,Villers-les-Nancy,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a3villeseneux,bomber1,N48*49'05.9002,E4*10'08.0002,-93,140,Villeseneux,Villeseneux,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a6villiersenl,3,N48*40'05.9002,E4*54'25.0002,-2,140.208,Villiers-en-Lieu,Villiers-en-Lieu,68,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,no
airbase,g7vivaise,3,N49*37'41,E3*34'10,68,99,Vivaise,Vivaise,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g3wassigny,bomber1,N50*01'01,E3*35'14,68,151.4856,Wassigny,Wassigny,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g2wilhelmshav,zeppelin1,N53*28'41.0000,E7*58'30.0000,112,2.4384,Wilhelmshaven,Wilhelmshaven,112,,Germany,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,g7wynghene,3,N51*03'04.2001,E3*15'29.3001,271,30.48,Wynghene,Wynghene,68,,France,,WW1,germany,,,,,,
airbase,b5wyton,3,N52*21'24.5000,W0*06'28.5000,180,33,Wyton,Wyton,180,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,a3xafferville,bomber1,N48*25'07.0002,E6*35'19.9002,-15,268.224,Xaffervillers,Xaffervillers,112,,France,,WW1,usa,,,,,,
airbase,byarmouth,1,N52*36'18.5500,E1*43'50.8000,181,0.5,Yarmouth,Yarmouth,181,,Great Britain,,WW1,usa,,,,,,

Best Regards,
Xav.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
RIP Louis Gosset, Jr
by bones. 03/29/24 02:40 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.