Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4521379 - 05/18/20 11:08 PM Dr. Jacob Glanville's team, lab made antibodies destroy covid.  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

I had to start a new thread, because this is a major leap in the fight against Covid. Dr. Glanville and his team have been working tirelessly on a lab made convolescent antibody that will stop Covid in it's tracks. Highly anticipated studies just released and as expected, it's a covid killer. His antibodies are far ahead of anything else out there at the moment. He estimates these will be ready for human consumption by August.

The antibodies work within 20 minutes.
Can be used as a prophylactic and also on dying patients.
Provides protection against the virus for 8-10 weeks.

Still needs to go through safety testing on humans, but they don't anticipate any issues. This isn't a vaccine. This is an old technique that Dr Glanville has refined.

They need massive funding to produce enough. This is great news folks.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...emic-Coronavirus-Independently-Confirmed

https://twitter.com/CurlyJungleJake?s=20

I'm calling Nobel Peace Price for his team.

"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life" - Paul Ryan
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4521386 - 05/19/20 12:21 AM Re: Dr. Jacob Glanville's team, lab made antibodies destroy covid. [Re: TerribleTwo]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
Good news.

Oh, and in before China claims they already have it.

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

#4521388 - 05/19/20 12:41 AM Re: Dr. Jacob Glanville's team, lab made antibodies destroy covid. [Re: TerribleTwo]  
David Kennard Offline
David Kennard  Offline

Northern Virginia, USA
Just a question looking ahead since this is not a vaccine, at some point would this be something we would be able take every 8-10 weeks going forward to keep from getting Covid19 or to be used only when you are positive for virus?

"I'm a hundred miles away son, ready to strike"

GPL Racing: Average Drivers Club

SimHQ Motorsports: SimHQ Motorsports

EVGA Z170 Classified K MB, Intel i7-6700K CPU, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 GPU, EVGA 850 G3 PSU, Bitfenix Dawn TG Case, Windows 10,
32gb T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 3600MHz Memory, 500gb WD Black SN750 NVMe Boot Drive

#4521391 - 05/19/20 12:51 AM Re: Dr. Jacob Glanville's team, lab made antibodies destroy covid. [Re: TerribleTwo]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
thumbsup

Attached Files medic-suppository.jpg

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
#4521394 - 05/19/20 01:17 AM Re: Dr. Jacob Glanville's team, lab made antibodies destroy covid. [Re: David Kennard]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

Originally Posted by David Kennard
Just a question looking ahead since this is not a vaccine, at some point would this be something we would be able take every 8-10 weeks going forward to keep from getting Covid19 or to be used only when you are positive for virus?

Can be used prophylactically to protect from virus. It's antibodies, ready to fight the virus.

"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life" - Paul Ryan
#4521406 - 05/19/20 03:16 AM Re: Dr. Jacob Glanville's team, lab made antibodies destroy covid. [Re: TerribleTwo]  
Nimits Offline
Hotshot
Nimits  Offline
Hotshot

United States of America
I am curious why this does not seem to be getting more coverage (and I will caveat that maybe I am missing it). Whether it works or not, seems like this is a big story . . .

#4521420 - 05/19/20 11:25 AM Re: Dr. Jacob Glanville's team, lab made antibodies destroy covid. [Re: TerribleTwo]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

The main news outlets should start reporting on it today or tomorrow.

#4521531 - 05/19/20 10:01 PM Re: Dr. Jacob Glanville's team, lab made antibodies destroy covid. [Re: TerribleTwo]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

#4521545 - 05/19/20 11:48 PM Re: Dr. Jacob Glanville's team, lab made antibodies destroy covid. [Re: TerribleTwo]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
It will be buried/back burner ed until they have no choice but to cover it.

The sooner we all realize that a certain political party and their media arm want the economy to FAIL, because TRUMP, then we will all know how to rectify this.

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

#4521552 - 05/20/20 12:27 AM Re: Dr. Jacob Glanville's team, lab made antibodies destroy covid. [Re: TerribleTwo]  
Nimits Offline
Hotshot
Nimits  Offline
Hotshot

United States of America
Originally Posted by TerribleTwo

Barely.

We have a 24/7 news cycle, and you have both Sorrento Therapeutics and Dr. Glanville claiming they basically have a cure (though one that admittedly still needs more testing) to a disease that is supposedly so dangerous it is better to ruin everyone's life and fortune than risk exposure, and we get virtually nothing on it, positive or negative? Seems curious.

Last edited by Nimits; 05/20/20 12:28 AM.
#4521595 - 05/20/20 11:56 AM Re: Dr. Jacob Glanville's team, lab made antibodies destroy covid. [Re: TerribleTwo]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

Local affiliate did a story:

https://abc7news.com/the-coronavirus-cure-for-of-do-we-have-a/6197273/

Dr. Glanville will be announcing a funding source soon. He does have an indirect connection to Bill Gates, which I'm indifferent to, because this isn't a vaccine, but not sure how Gates can ignore this.

I'm a tad concerned because Glanville has said in the past he wants to keep this cheap and widely available for all. He doesn't want venture capitalists involved. He is looking first to government funding.

This guy has done it, with a measly $1 million bucks. Big Pharma cannot be happy, so I'm a bit concerned if this doesn't hit front page news in the coming week. I've seen promising biotechs fall out of existence due to their funding sources drying up.

But make no mistake here, he has neutralized this virus. Even if it mutates he can create a new antibody in a few weeks.

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.