As both Ade's China Burma India and Operation Torch use the same target set which is ETO based I have made a theatre using CBI named "Ade's ETO"
The target names have been reverted back to the ETO ones, and there are two terrain folders. One has the China Burma India tiles and the other has the Torch tiles. That allows us to have two "Dir.set" files for this theatre, one which references the CHI tile folder, and the other which references the Torch tile folder.

The winter version of Knug's Russian Air War has a proper "eaw.tm" tile map file, so I have made a UAW160 theatre from it. I was also able to add folders with a summer terrain plus the 3dz and tpc files from Knug's original summer version. Consequently there are two "Dir.set" files for this theatre too, one for summer and one for winter.

Here is the ldownload link: May 15th 2020: More UAW160 theatres

Run the downloaded "MoreUAW160theatres.exe" in your UAW160 Multiplayer folder. The two new theatres and the four "Dir.set" files will be added.

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly