Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#4520185 - 05/08/20 06:48 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: TerribleTwo]  
PanzerMeyer Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted by TerribleTwo
Why did we have an explosion of autoimmune diseases, autism, and cancers in the past two decades, especially in a country with the best healthcare and drugs available?

Increased life expectancy is a major factor for the increased incidence in cancers. Several cancers like prostate cancer don't typically manifest until much later in life. There's also the increased rate of obesity among the general population that contributes as well.

On the other hand, lung cancers have dropped considerably since tobacco use in the general population has dropped significantly.

Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 05/08/20 06:49 PM.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4520187 - 05/08/20 07:15 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: TerribleTwo]  
Mr_Blastman Offline
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Offline
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Why did we have an explosion of autoimmune diseases, autism, and cancers in the past two decades, especially in a country with the best healthcare and drugs available? All math says we should be super healthy.

Did we? I seem to recall there being a huge problem with lung cancer prior to the 1990s from all the smoking folks did in the middle of the 20th century.

Autism has existed forever, just before we'd throw folks into nuthouses and subject them to primitive medieval torture such as ECT therapy, or we'd hook them up to thorazine drips to sedate them perpetually, or we'd drill into their skulls to make them more manageable.

The autoimmune diseases, however... Not so sure. My wife suffers from one and it is horrible what the disease has done to her.

Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 05/08/20 07:18 PM.
#4520194 - 05/08/20 08:44 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

The auto immune diseases are a great concern, and I think this is Mikovits main thrust in making the jump from viruses to disease. The causes are unknown, yet the increase is apparent in young and old alike. We also know that auto immune can lead to a variety of cancers.

"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life" - Paul Ryan
#4520290 - 05/09/20 09:51 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
Docjonel Offline
Docjonel  Offline

I don't have a lot of time to spend on this forum but let me just say I wouldn't take anything Judy Mikovits says seriously.
I do not hold her opinion in high regard.

And Terrible Two: "She also took the Ebola virus and caused it to infect humans. I don't think she is particularly proud of this."
WTF?! This is one of the most ridiculous claims I have ever seen anyone make, let alone a supposed medical expert.
Ebola was infecting humans very effectively long before Judy Mikovits came along.
She states: "Wearing the mask literally activates your own virus." Again, WTF?! Where does she get this totally unsubstantiated crap?
Her paper claiming that she found a virus that causes chronic fatigue was discredited by multiple other researchers and she eventually had to retract it when no one, including her, could reproduce it.

And "Plandemic" is a disgraceful, inaccurate, misinformational, anti-Vaxxer excuse for a documentary.
Mikovits makes multiple claims in this documentary that are laughable and demonstrably false.
It's a shame she is getting so much press. The people not hogging the news and currently working long hours quietly at their lab tables are going to be the ones who come up with a treatment.

I could say more about "Plandemic" and Mikovits but I'll just link to two articles that cover them better than I could:

Fact-checking Judy Mikovits

Seen "Plandemic"? We Take a Close Look

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" -- Mark 8:36
#4520293 - 05/09/20 10:59 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
Pooch Offline
Hotshot
Pooch  Offline
Hotshot

Orlando, FL
I'm not saying for sure, that this is what they're doing.... but isn't it possible that they keep removing the videos themselves so that it all seems very suspicious?

"From our orbital vantage point, we observe an earth without borders, full of peace, beauty and magnificence, and we pray that humanity as a whole can imagine a borderless world as we see it, and strive to live as one in peace."
Astronaut William C. McCool RIP, January 29, 2003 - Space Shuttle Columbia

#4520294 - 05/09/20 11:08 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
Docjonel Offline
Docjonel  Offline

For the record, YouTube can remove whatever videos it wants. That is, however, a form of censorship. YouTube is therefore not a free and open forum.
I would hope there would be more competing video sites that allow a diversity of opinion that YT does not.

IMO, the "Plandemic" video is misleading propaganda with a veneer of scientific credibility that can cause many people to believe falsehoods about vaccines and viral research.
YouTube should allow it but require a disclaimer be displayed with links to videos that offer a counterpoint to it.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" -- Mark 8:36
#4520300 - 05/10/20 12:24 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: Docjonel]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

Originally Posted by Docjonel
I don't have a lot of time to spend on this forum but let me just say I wouldn't take anything Judy Mikovits says seriously.
I do not hold her opinion in high regard.

And Terrible Two: "She also took the Ebola virus and caused it to infect humans. I don't think she is particularly proud of this."
WTF?! This is one of the most ridiculous claims I have ever seen anyone make, let alone a supposed medical expert.
Ebola was infecting humans very effectively long before Judy Mikovits came along.
She states: "Wearing the mask literally activates your own virus." Again, WTF?! Where does she get this totally unsubstantiated crap?
Her paper claiming that she found a virus that causes chronic fatigue was discredited by multiple other researchers and she eventually had to retract it when no one, including her, could reproduce it.

And "Plandemic" is a disgraceful, inaccurate, misinformational, anti-Vaxxer excuse for a documentary.
Mikovits makes multiple claims in this documentary that are laughable and demonstrably false.
It's a shame she is getting so much press. The people not hogging the news and currently working long hours quietly at their lab tables are going to be the ones who come up with a treatment.

I could say more about "Plandemic" and Mikovits but I'll just link to two articles that cover them better than I could:

Fact-checking Judy Mikovits

Seen "Plandemic"? We Take a Close Look

You chimed in on my Dr Zelenko thread and used the same tone to attack this front line doctor. Now there are numerous doctors using it and getting very good results when treated early, as Dr. Zelenko suggested.

I won't reply to the details of your drivel above because your tone is unreasonably over-reactionary. Every post you create is prefaced with the fact you're a physician. What does that prove? It doesn't add any credence or believability to your posts.

I stated before, when considering things like Mikovits and Plandemic, you ask yourself, does it make sense. That's for us as individuals to decide. If Mikovits is lying, she is setting herself up for a MASSIVE civil suit.

"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life" - Paul Ryan
#4520304 - 05/10/20 01:38 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
Mr_Blastman Offline
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Offline
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
She's certainly not very believable with the ludicrous things she has said.

#4520337 - 05/10/20 01:02 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

"And Terrible Two: "She also took the Ebola virus and caused it to infect humans. I don't think she is particularly proud of this."
Ebola was infecting humans very effectively long before Judy Mikovits came along."

Ebola Reston virus. Does not infect humans.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...n_virus-infected_primary_human_monocytes

She said she was part of a study that caused the Ebola virus to express in humans, and you claimed there was no such thing. Yet, Mikovits' claim is 100% true.

And you need to read what she actually says, instead of taking things out of context. Here she is talking about the study I just posted:

"I taught a virus to do what it couldn't do on it's own & probably wouldn't do for at least for centuries from now if at all. This was in 1999. I had no idea I was creating Bio-weapons at the time I was just a technician doing the work I was told to do. I thought it was a good idea.

I thought at the time it was a good thing because I thought if we could understand how pathogenic strains cause the disease, its not the virus its the immune response. Its the cytokines over-response.

The inflammatory cytokine signature is what makes it a killer.

I'm the person who made Ebola able to infect humans. I did it at the order of the NIH under Fauci & Collins. I engineered the difference between the highly pathogenic Zaire strain and the non pathogenic Reston strain to find a way to infect humans with it." - Judy Mikovits, PhD

#4520383 - 05/10/20 08:23 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
Zamzow Offline
Zamzow  Offline

#4520396 - 05/10/20 11:21 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: Zamzow]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

"This article originally appeared in The New York Times®"

You don't say...

#4520413 - 05/11/20 03:28 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: TerribleTwo]  
Docjonel Offline
Docjonel  Offline

"And Terrible Two: "She also took the Ebola virus and caused it to infect humans. I don't think she is particularly proud of this."
Ebola was infecting humans very effectively long before Judy Mikovits came along."

[Yes, Ebola Reston DOES infect humans.
Get your facts straight.
Four monkey handlers became infected by Ebola Reston (RESTV) during the 1989 outbreak.
They did not display symptoms, but they did test positive for RESTV, as did monkey handlers in the Philippines at that time.
Four more handlers developed positive antibodies to RESTV exposure in 1990.
So Ebola Reston can infect humans and did so well before Mikovits claimed she created this ability in 1999.
It was not particularly virulent in humans in that it did not cause symptoms while non human primates experienced all the horrible symptoms of Ebola illness.
So what exactly is Mikovits claiming?
Anthony Fauci ordered her to weaponize a strain of Ebola when there were already four deadly strains?
And just how did she do that? That requires a degree of manipulation of the Ebola genome we did not have. In fact, we are still not sure why Ebola Reston is not as pathogenic as the other four strains. There is no one protein expressed that confers virulence and there are slight differences in most of the surface proteins of Ebola Reston.
Does she have ANY documentation of this order or of this work?
I do not see how she could have accomplished this, even if Fauci ordered her to, something I highly doubt happened.]

She said she was part of a study that caused the Ebola virus to express in humans, and you claimed there was no such thing. Yet, Mikovits' claim is 100% true.

[I claimed what? And if this is the study you are referring to, it shows no such thing. They only compared gene expression in RESTV vs. Ebola-Zaire. No where does it mention gene manipulation causing it to "express in humans" or become more virulent.
And what would be the purpose in that if there are already four highly contagious, highly virulent forms of Ebola?
The more statements I hear from her, the more my BS meter goes off the scale.]

And you need to read what she actually says, instead of taking things out of context. Here she is talking about the study I just posted:

"I taught a virus to do what it couldn't do on it's own & probably wouldn't do for at least for centuries from now if at all. This was in 1999. I had no idea I was creating Bio-weapons at the time I was just a technician doing the work I was told to do. I thought it was a good idea.

I thought at the time it was a good thing because I thought if we could understand how pathogenic strains cause the disease, its not the virus its the immune response. Its the cytokines over-response.

I'm the person who made Ebola able to infect humans. I did it at the order of the NIH under Fauci & Collins. I engineered the difference between the highly pathogenic Zaire strain and the non pathogenic Reston strain to find a way to infect humans with it." - Judy Mikovits, PhD

"I'm the person who made Ebola able to infect humans. I did it at the order of the NIH under Fauci & Collins. I engineered the difference between the highly pathogenic Zaire strain and the non pathogenic Reston strain to find a way to infect humans with it."
This is a BS statement. She provides no documentation that supports this extraordinary and outlandish claim. She has impugned Fauci a number of times in a way that makes her appear the martyr with no proof.

I'll tell you why I'm so riled up by her and the "Plandemic" propaganda piece.
They present outrageous, unsubstantiated falsehoods behind a veneer of authenticity. They encourage anti-Vaxxer conspiracy theorists.
This stuff makes MY job on the front lines harder.
This stuff makes it harder for me to care for my patients.
I have to spend time debunking every unsubstantiated claim my patients are believing no matter how ridiculous they are.
This stuff makes it difficult for me to convince patients to get their vaccines.
This stuff is why measles is back in this country after vaccine efforts had eradicated it. Measles is NOT a benign disease.
People will die because of this nonsense.
And yes, I mention that I am a physician because all those years of training and practice and experience mean something.
I was taught to think critically about every journal paper and every treatment claim.
When I see a new pathogen like COVID-19, about which we know so little, and I see people in the news making definitive claims about something no one knows much about yet, my antennae go up and I want to know what proof they have.
I have seen too many early claims in the past that did not pan out or took us up the wrong path.
Anecdotal tales are often the first steps that lead us towards the ultimate truth, but they do NOT constitute proof and just as often are totally wrong. I have said I would also have tried hydroxychloroquine on patients ill with COVID-19 for lack of any other treatment, but I would only have considered it one possible answer and never have stated it was THE answer based on the very incomplete and very flawed data available at the time.
I am not attacking you personally, but I feel a duty to fight misinformation such as "Plandemic" that is potentially dangerous.
And I also feel my posts have been reasoned and amount to more than the "drivel" you have labelled them.

Last edited by Docjonel; 05/11/20 05:07 AM.

#4520415 - 05/11/20 04:32 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: Docjonel]  
Zamzow Offline
Zamzow  Offline

Originally Posted by Docjonel

[Yes, Ebola Reston DOES infect humans.
Get your basic facts straight.
Four monkey handlers became infected by Ebola Reston (RESTV) during the 1989 outbreak.
They did not display symptoms, but they did test positive for RESTV, as did monkey handlers in the Philippines at that time.
Four more handlers developed positive antibodies to RESTV exposure in 1990.
So Ebola Reston can infect humans and did so well before Mikovits claimed she created this ability in 1999.
It was not particularly virulent in humans in that it did not cause symptoms while non human primates experienced all the horrible symptoms of Ebola illness.
So what exactly is Mikovits claiming?
Anthony Fauci ordered her to weaponize a strain of Ebola when there were already four deadly strains?
And just how did she do that? That requires a degree of manipulation of the Ebola genome we did not have. In fact, we are still not sure why Ebola Reston is not as pathogenic as the other four strains. There is no one protein expressed that confers virulence and there are slight differences in most of the surface proteins of Ebola Reston.
Does she have ANY documentation of this order or of this work?
I do not see how she could have accomplished this, even if Fauci ordered her to, something I highly doubt happened.]

[I claimed what? And if this is the study you are referring to, it shows no such thing. They only compared gene expression in RESTV vs. Ebola-Zaire. No where does it mention gene manipulation causing it to "express in humans" or become more virulent.
And what would be the purpose in that if there are already four highly contagious, highly virulent forms of Ebola?
The more statements I hear from her, the more my BS meter goes off the scale.]

"I'm the person who made Ebola able to infect humans. I did it at the order of the NIH under Fauci & Collins. I engineered the difference between the highly pathogenic Zaire strain and the non pathogenic Reston strain to find a way to infect humans with it."
This is a BS statement. She provides no documentation that supports this extraordinary and outlandish claim. She has impugned Fauci a number of times in a way that makes her appear the martyr with no proof.

I'll tell you why I'm so riled up by her and the "Plandemic" propaganda piece.
They present outrageous, unsubstantiated falsehoods behind a veneer of authenticity. They encourage anti-Vaxxer conspiracy theorists.
This stuff makes MY job on the front lines harder.
This stuff makes it harder for me to care for my patients.
I have to spend time debunking every unsubstantiated claim my patients are believing no matter how ridiculous they are.
This stuff makes it difficult for me to convince patients to get their vaccines.
This stuff is why measles is back in this country after vaccine efforts had eradicated it. Measles is NOT a benign disease.
People will die because of this nonsense.
And yes, I mention that I am a physician because all those years of training and practice and experience mean something.
I was taught to think critically about every journal paper and every treatment claim.
When I see a new pathogen like COVID-19, about which we know so little, and I see people in the news making definitive claims about something no one knows much about yet, my antennae go up and I want to know what proof they have.
I have seen too many early claims in the past that did not pan out or took us up the wrong path.
Anecdotal tales are often the first steps that lead us towards the ultimate truth, but they do NOT constitute proof and just as often are totally wrong. I have said I would also have tried hydroxychloroquine on patients ill with COVID-19 for lack of any other treatment, but I would only have considered it one possible answer and never have stated it was THE answer based on the very incomplete and very flawed data available at the time.
I am not attacking you personally, but I feel a duty to fight misinformation such as "Plandemic" that is potentially dangerous.
And I also feel my posts have been reasoned and amount to more than the "drivel" you have labelled them.

You realize the hopelessness of the situation right? You are speaking to rocks. And with this post this will be moved, to more "favorable ground", more favorable to certain alignments...

I wouldn't be surprised if my account gets deleted.

But I'm not unhappy about STUPID being killed...

#4520426 - 05/11/20 09:38 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

Yes, Ebola Reston DOES infect humans.
Get your facts straight.[/b
]

You cite 8 humans who got Ebola Reston from monkeys, with no symptoms, and never cause disease. And then claim that qualifies Reston as a strain that "infects humans"?

[b]WTF?! This is one of the most ridiculous claims I have ever seen anyone make, let alone a supposed medical expert.

Even using the word "effectively", to suggest that Reston is "infecting humans", all 8 of them? You essentially put all strains of Ebola into the same pathogenic, disease causing, category. Which they are clearly not.

And it is obvious you did not listen or read what Mikovits said. Read it again. She was clearly referring to creating a pathogenic virus from one that isn't. The context of this is when she is talking about Gain of Function research. She talks about the dangers of it, and how it is used to create vaccines, and bioweapons if needed.

You may have jumped the gun on what Mikovits said, even referring to some flawed "fact checker" websites. Maybe your job is harder because of Plandemic, but that is the "drivel" I am referring to. That's not a concern of mine or others.

#4520429 - 05/11/20 10:30 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
PanzerMeyer Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
So what's the final verdict here? Should Youtube as a private enterprise have the right to censor what it wants or do different rules apply because it's such a major website?

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4520437 - 05/11/20 10:51 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

I have no problem with YouTube removing any video they want. They could go all Pokemon all the time if they want.

It simply opens opportunity for other enterprises.

#4520439 - 05/11/20 10:55 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: TerribleTwo]  
PanzerMeyer Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA

It simply opens opportunity for other enterprises.

Absolutely! Where there is a demand, the market will find a way to fill it.

#4520446 - 05/11/20 11:52 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: Zamzow]  
F4UDash4 Online cool
Veteran
F4UDash4  Online Cool
Veteran

SC
Originally Posted by Zamzow
......... And with this post this will be moved, to more "favorable ground", more favorable to certain alignments...

I wouldn't be surprised if my account gets deleted.

But I'm not unhappy about STUPID being killed...

screwy screwy screwy

"In the vast library of socialist books, there’s not a single volume on how to create wealth, only how to take and “redistribute” it.” - David Horowitz
#4520456 - 05/11/20 01:17 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

On April 10, 2020, this book about Fauci, soared to #247 on Amazon's best seller list. It went up over 6000% in sales.

https://shorenewsnetwork.com/2020/0...imbs-to-best-seller-soars-6673-in-sales/

It has now been completely wiped from Amazon, and virtually every other retailer.

In the spirit of this thread, removing YouTube videos (which I agree with), how is removing books from the record, any different than a good old fashioned 1930's style book burning?

This kind of behavior from book sellers is astonishing, and should cause every one of us to take a step back and be alarmed.

#4520459 - 05/11/20 01:29 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: TerribleTwo]  
PanzerMeyer Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA

how is removing books from the record, any different than a good old fashioned 1930's style book burning?

Those 1930's book burnings were state-sanctioned while these books removed by Amazon and other retailers were done by businesses.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CD WOFF
by Britisheh. 03/28/24 08:05 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.