Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#4519832 - 05/06/20 02:02 PM Two videos that YT keeps removing  
KRT_Bong Offline
It's KRT not Kurt
KRT_Bong  Offline
It's KRT not Kurt

Sarasota, Florida

I've watched both of these and they have been reposted a couple times because You Tube keeps removing it

This one is compelling as well. I don't know what to think but I am sure there is some hidden agenda behind this Covid19 it's just all to convenient.

Windows 10 Pro
Gigabyte 970A DS3P FX
AMD FX6300 Vishera 3.5 Ghz
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked 4 GB DDR5
16Gb Patriot Viper 3 RAM DDR3 1866Mhz
Onikuma Gaming Headset (has annoying blue lights I don't use)
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4519853 - 05/06/20 03:41 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
KRT_Bong Offline
It's KRT not Kurt
KRT_Bong  Offline
It's KRT not Kurt

Sarasota, Florida
The first video has been removed again as fast as it's being shared

Windows 10 Pro
Gigabyte 970A DS3P FX
#4519860 - 05/06/20 04:23 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
This is why I try to remember to copy/paste the title above the video. If the video disappears, you can at least see what I was trying to show.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
#4519880 - 05/06/20 06:13 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
The Nephilim Online tunes
S3D GuRu
The Nephilim  Online Tunes
S3D GuRu
Hotshot

3rd Stone from the Sun !!
Well I guess If I told you this would goto PWEC so Ill be quiet.. wink

Last edited by The Nephilim; 05/06/20 06:29 PM.

Intel i7 10700K @ 4.8GHZ / ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4AC Motherboard / Asus 1080GTX OC / SoundBlaster Z / Windows 10 64bit / Reverb G2 VR Gear. / Thrustmaster Cougar + MFD's / Buttkicker Simulation / Thrustmaster Cougar
#4519932 - 05/07/20 12:46 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
THX-1138 Offline
Tyrell Corporation
THX-1138  Offline
Tyrell Corporation

Miami, Florida - United States...
Originally Posted by KRT_Bong
The first video has been removed again as fast as it's being shared

Hello KRT_Bong,

Thank you for sharing this video. I was only able to see the third, last video. Great information. EYES WIDE OPEN. I am not staying keeping silent anymore.

Domestic Robotics - www.DomesRO.com

#4519933 - 05/07/20 01:30 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
Mr_Blastman Online content
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Online Content
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Okay, come on...

"There is no vaccine currently on the schedule... that works."

Really? This is the star of the video? For real?

Vaccines have saved billions of lives, and this lady is saying that vaccines are only about money? They do save lives! Polio, smallpox, tuberculosis, hepatitis to name a few. Polio and the measles are both RNA viruses and we have effective vaccines for them.

Seriously, this is the crap that's being posted here? I questioned the authenticity from the start, but when she starts to villify vaccines, although she predicates her argument with "RNA viruses," I must doubt anything else she says until compelling, non-biased empirical evidence is delivered.

Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 05/07/20 01:33 AM.
#4519939 - 05/07/20 02:26 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
Crane Hunter Offline
Veteran
Crane Hunter  Offline
Veteran

Master Meme-er
Has someone put these on Bit chute by now?

#4519956 - 05/07/20 09:21 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
THX-1138 Offline
Tyrell Corporation
THX-1138  Offline
Tyrell Corporation

Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman
Okay, come on...

"There is no vaccine currently on the schedule... that works."

Really? This is the star of the video? For real?

Vaccines have saved billions of lives, and this lady is saying that vaccines are only about money? They do save lives! Polio, smallpox, tuberculosis, hepatitis to name a few. Polio and the measles are both RNA viruses and we have effective vaccines for them.

Seriously, this is the crap that's being posted here? I questioned the authenticity from the start, but when she starts to villify vaccines, although she predicates her argument with "RNA viruses," I must doubt anything else she says until compelling, non-biased empirical evidence is delivered.

Mr_Blastman,

Did you view the complete video or just viewed the first 90 seconds? Condemnation without examination..... you know the rest. This applies to your inital incomplete analysis of what is being stated at least on the third video that has been removed now.

#4519957 - 05/07/20 09:23 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

I'll assume its about Judy Mikovits video called Plandemic.

She's as smart as they come, with quite a resume. She worked under the team that first discovered that a retrovirus could cause cancer. Their team went on to isolate the virus that causes AIDS, in collaboration with the French team. They also discovered that the HIV virus was being spread through the blood supply. The clinical study showing this, was held back for several years so Dr. Gallo could write his own study and take credit for it. Thousands of people died as a result of the delay.

The tainted blood supply was a big deal and showed how the powers that be killed many people by delay.

If you watch the movie, And The and Played On, you'll see how it all went down.

She also took the Ebola virus and caused it to infect humans. I don't think she is particularly proud of this.

In the 2000's she led a team to investigate CFS, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, a dangerous cancer causing condition in women. She found a retrovirus called the XMRV. She later realized that the virus was found in blood supplies and vaccines. The NIH didn't like this and went on a witch hunt to destroy her.

You can debate her current virus theory about tainted vaccine, but there's no question she's got the smarts to back up her claims..

Note;. She's been saying for quite some time that Covid is killing people using the inflammatory response, which is a possible indicator of a retrovirus, which she knows inside and out. Its now the current thought process that this is what's happening to people.

"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life" - Paul Ryan
#4519959 - 05/07/20 09:24 AM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: Crane Hunter]  
THX-1138 Offline
Tyrell Corporation
THX-1138  Offline
Tyrell Corporation

Originally Posted by Crane Hunter
Has someone put these on Bit chute by now?

Yes, it is there. Youtube makes the Nazis and the KGB take notes. What ever happened to exchange of ideas and healthy discourse.

#4520010 - 05/07/20 02:49 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
KRT_Bong Offline
It's KRT not Kurt
KRT_Bong  Offline
It's KRT not Kurt

Sarasota, Florida
They are all gone now and as fast as they are re-shared they are taken down, stunning actually. Who decides? Who gets to say that it's not true and therefore is disallowed? There have been literally dozens of videos questioning what is really going on and every one has been removed under "community guidelines". I am starting to believe there is way more here than meets the eye.

Windows 10 Pro
Gigabyte 970A DS3P FX
#4520013 - 05/07/20 03:01 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

Originally Posted by KRT_Bong
Who decides?

Yes. They decided this at Event 201 in Oct.

"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life" - Paul Ryan
#4520022 - 05/07/20 03:41 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: TerribleTwo]  
Hotshot
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by TerribleTwo
I'll assume its about Judy Mikovits video called Plandemic.

Yes, that was her in the video.

I watched most of it, but with several pauses due to sketchy claims and hyperbole. I would approach the video with skepticism if you do watch it, for there are claims she makes(or doctors make) throughout which sound implausible or are greatly exaggerated. One example is where she pulled at viewers' sympathetic strings about her imprisonment. She made it sound awful, and endess, when in fact...

On November 18, 2011, she was arrested in her Ventura County, California, home and jailed for 5 days based on WPI's allegations that she stole materials from the organization.

5 days.

She made it sound as if she was jailed for months, or longer.

She also makes claims about a certain virus causing CFS. My wife is permanently disabled by ME/CFS, which stands for "Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome," and we both participate in the ME/CFS organization and functions related to the disease, and not once has the virus she seemed to have fabricated study results about(XMRV) has come up. Instead, the lead researcher of her disease Ron Davis out of Stanford University has spoken of there being both an Epstein Barr connection and a potential mold connection. This lady is not involved with ME/CFS studies whatsoever anymore--although if she feels so strongly about this and were credible, I am absolutely positive she'd be welcomed with open arms as they are desperate for scientists and researchers who can contribute. I've watched conferences at the NIH and she's not mentioned nor has presented at any of these, either.

The two doctors that there are clips of in this video--the two saying folks should roam about society and pass the disease around--that those who sit inside at home will emerge susceptible to a plethora of pathogens and mass infection and societal slough will occur are two highly suspect individuals. I did watch their initial interview video and could not finish due to contradictory claims made by them that defied scientific logic.

One rule that I've observed with a degree of truth over the years is anytime you watch a presentation or video where someone makes bold claims and they spend a significant amount of time explaining and reinforcing their own credibility through their credentials is suspect. Folks who /are/ credible do not need to prove that they are. They know that with sound science, data and facts they can back up their claims and the results will speak for themselves.

Be careful with these videos, folks.

Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 05/07/20 03:42 PM.
#4520041 - 05/07/20 05:04 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

I think her biggest claim, and historical events support it, is that the NIH delayed clinical papers about the HIV virus so Dr. Gallo could write his own a lay claim to it. That caused thousands of deaths in delay because it delayed the start of investigational treatments.

Her second claim also which historical events support, is the infected blood supply. Again, another delay as people died. An infected blood supply is serious. And innocent people died because of it.

If you haven't already, watch And the Band Played On, which follows these events. Watch this before you listen to Dr Mikovits.

So with these two facts, it should give one pause when deciding to trust whatever the NIH (or similar agencies) tell you. And remember some of the same characters are still there, including Dr. Fauci.

#4520046 - 05/07/20 05:38 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: TerribleTwo]  
Hotshot
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by TerribleTwo
I think her biggest claim, and historical events support it, is that the NIH delayed clinical papers about the HIV virus so Dr. Gallo could write his own a lay claim to it. That caused thousands of deaths in delay because it delayed the start of investigational treatments.

Her second claim also which historical events support, is the infected blood supply. Again, another delay as people died. An infected blood supply is serious. And innocent people died because of it.

Fauci was supposedly culpable in holding up the release of these papers. If true, he's a devious SOB--but this is reasonable to concede given almost anyone at the upper echelon of power in most large organizations or corporations seem have some form of sociopathic tendencies. They frankly don't care about anyone but themselves.

Regarding the blood supply, there is some documented proof of this debacle, and sadly one of those who died due to this was science fiction's Isaac Asimov. I saw "The Band Played On" a long time ago, must have been in the 90s.

But she's more recently made some hyperbolic hysterical claims that are suspect.

#4520048 - 05/07/20 06:00 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

Well she did discover the XMRV retrovirus in the blood supply and made some credible claims, with her knowledge that retroviruses cause cancer, that it could be linked to CFS. That's a hefty claim,.and at the time it caused quite a ruckus in the scientific community.

She's basing her claims today on what she discovered about how retroviruses work, combined with her knowledge of what she feels was a crime back in the HIV days.

If nothing else, this will make an interesting movie

#4520131 - 05/08/20 12:18 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
KRT_Bong Offline
It's KRT not Kurt
KRT_Bong  Offline
It's KRT not Kurt

Sarasota, Florida
This is now being circulated

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...cmaGveZu4Wso2wYVBkabxzvCf5j2eGntCARBAjHo

quoted from a friends comment:
"So a "Google Doc" is proof it is fake? No Author listed.

Item #20 states: Dr. Fauci has not been the only one to blow the whistle on a possible coronavirus pandemic. Doctors in Hong Kong, President Barack Obama, Emergency Management Magazine, Dr. Larry Brilliant, and many more have long known that there would be a novel coronavirus pandemic that would require planning, preparation, and a strong response.

So the last line acknowledges it was planned, but the remainder of the piece impugn Dr. Mikovits statements.

So which is it? She's a liar but CV19 was planned?

None of this computes"

Windows 10 Pro
Gigabyte 970A DS3P FX
#4520141 - 05/08/20 01:05 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

I got to point 10, and realized this doc has some conjecture, just like Mikovits's claims

The question I ask when I read and hear stuff like this is whether it makes sense or not.

#4520169 - 05/08/20 03:57 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
Arthonon Online content
Veteran
Arthonon  Online Content
Veteran

California
Just FYI, it's making it into some news outlets for example:

https://nypost.com/2020/05/07/social-media-networks-scrambling-to-remove-viral-conspiracy-video/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-tech-video-idUSKBN22K077

I see that Judy Mikovits is an anti-vaxxer, which immediately sets off warning bells for me.

Ken Cartwright

No single drop of rain feels it is responsible for the flood.

http://www.techflyer.net

#4520184 - 05/08/20 06:41 PM Re: Two videos that YT keeps removing [Re: KRT_Bong]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

Why did we have an explosion of autoimmune diseases, autism, and cancers in the past two decades, especially in a country with the best healthcare and drugs available? All math says we should be super healthy.

Bad diet? Better diagnoses? Or genetically modified foods and drugs that are hurting us?

I look at my parents, 80+ years old. Never had any vaccines except when they were kids. No prescription drugs at all, ever. No meds at all. Not overweight. Zero medical issues. Both perfectly healthy. Never needed hospitalization.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
by bones. 04/11/24 03:02 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.