Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 171 of 366 1 2 169 170 171 172 173 365 366
#4519430 - 05/04/20 03:36 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) ***** [Re: Raine]  
Raine Offline
Raine  Offline

New Brunswick, Canada
Fullofit, oh no! I was sure that Toby would somehow make it. He was indestructible. Please accept my condolences. I do hope you'll be writing soon for a new pilot assignment. There is a BE2 with your name on it somewhere (just kidding).

#4519434 - 05/04/20 03:45 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
Fullofit Offline
Fullofit  Offline

Ajax, ON
Raine, Ha! You must have just missed my post. Not so fast. Toby is still alive and kickin’.
BE2? You wouldn’t do that!

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."
#4519447 - 05/04/20 04:33 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
Raine Offline
Raine  Offline

New Brunswick, Canada
Whew! I KNEW it. Just kidding about the condolences, of course.

#4519485 - 05/04/20 06:47 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

Oh yes give em the BE 2

Full of it. Thats why I gave up fishing.

Last edited by carrick58; 05/04/20 06:49 PM.
#4519491 - 05/04/20 07:05 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

2Lt Nigel Fransworth Philby
Awaiting parts.
May 4, 1917.

Another day at the French airfield, awaiting replacement parts. Their primary machine is the G-4 a/c so the parts for the motors don't interchange.
However, I will try to keep busy. Helping out in the Vineyard behind the Aerodrome.

Attached Files moulinrougedancers2.jpg
Last edited by carrick58; 05/04/20 07:09 PM.
#4519501 - 05/04/20 07:25 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
MFair Offline
MFair  Offline

Oberleutnant Gunther Ganz
Jasta 6
May 4, 1917
Ganz and his flight were tasked with taking down a balloon SW of St. Quentin. It was another cloudless day. The trip to the balloon was uneventful and Ganz made short work of the thing. He pulled up and turned East scanning the skies. Then tracers envelope his machine. He throws his stick over and turns back and forth trying to find his a antagonist. “Where is he!?” He thought. Another burst and Ganz knew he was behind and below. He was aware of seeing the other members in individual fights as he rolled his machine and dove. Then came the dance. Round and round they went with Ganz trying to take the fight closer to the lines. This Frenchman was determined! They each scored hits on the other as the pilots tried to get advantage. Ganz knew he could not break for the lines as he was too low so he had to fight it out in enemy territory at low altitude. The Frenchman finally gave up and Ganz turned East and climbed for all he was worth and flew for home. Everyone got back safe but all the machines were damaged.

While eating a quick lunch, Ey burst into the mess.”The leading English ace has been shot down and captured!” There were so many questions being thrown at him he could not answer. Ey waves his arms and everyone eventually got quiet. He continued, “ all I know is he was shot down while bombing one of our airfields. Some say he is dead and others say he was wounded but alive.” Someone, Ganz was not sure, said “Well at least that’s one less Englishman to give us trouble!”
Ganz spoke up to whomever made the comment, “I don’t know if you have noticed or not but the English have not given us any trouble lately, it is the French that have been shooting us down!” The statement brought low laughter from the other officers.
“Well good for whoever brought him down” chimed in Kuppers.
At that moment the duty officer burst in, “get to your machines! We have incomings aircraft!” The pilots scramble to get their gear and head to the field. Eight minutes later they were lifting off as a bomb made a direct hit on a hanger. “Incoming my arse!” Thought Ganz as he scanned the skies. Above he saw 5 tiny specs and climbed. He kept scanning as the French scouts liked to be a bit behind the bombers. One of the Strutters was lagging behind and Ganz and Ey closed the distance with Ey easily bringing the machine down trailing smoke. As they turned back toward Wassigny they saw a fight going on. Nieuports again. They both dove and again were embroiled in a twisting turning melee at low altitude. Ganz got off a burst here and there at aircraft zooming in front of him but could not get on anyone before he was a target himself. It was finally over and he turned back to Wassigny which was in sight. As he approached he could see 3 columns of smoke from the field. As he landed his heart sank as he could tell they were burning Albatri.
They had lost 5 machines but luckily only one pilot. A new man that Ganz didn’t even get to know. Looking at the mayhem Ganz said out loud “I’ll kill every one of the bastards!” As he slowly walked to his quarters he was summoned by Bernert, the CO. “Yes Sir” Ganz said as a question as he saluted. Bernert looked him in the eye for a while. “I over heard your comment just now”. Ganz started to speak but a raised hand silenced him. Bernert continued, “A successful pilot needs two things. Skill and luck. You have skill and god knows you’ve been lucky!” But, do not let revenge cloud your judgement. It will prove deadly! Do we understand Oberleutnant?” Ganz returned Bernerts stare. “Yes Sir!” He said. Ganz knew the man was right. As he walked away, Bernert said, “by the way, your balloon was confirmed. You one have 23!”

Last edited by MFair; 05/04/20 07:27 PM.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
BOC Member since....I can't remember!
#4519506 - 05/04/20 07:42 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
MFair Offline
MFair  Offline

Carrick, it’s seems you will be very, very busy!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
#4519604 - 05/05/20 10:49 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Achtung!

[Linked Image]

It is the Kaiser's Royal and Imperial command that the following individual be recognized for his valor:

[Linked Image]

Citation to the award reads as follows:

Oberleutnant Gunther Ganz epitomizes everything that is expected of a German officer. Since joining the flying services in early 1917, he has demonstrated a consistently fearless determination to destroy the enemies of the Fatherland and has to date shot down 23 enemy machines and observation balloons. He has hunted our enemies in the skies while disdaining injury and death, returning to even greater success and glory after suffering wounds. He is an inspiration to all he serves with.

You make the Vaterland most proud.

#4519616 - 05/05/20 11:53 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

MFair - Congratulations to Gunther on his continued fine performance, despite his jasta's losses overall. And an even larger congratulations on his award of the Orden Pour le Merite. He and his cohorts can celebrate that and the downing of the great British ace.

Carrick - Speaking of party time, it looks like Nigel is enjoying his stay with the French while his kite is being repaired. I wonder if he will be returning with purple feet, or were they making white wine?

Fullofit - Well I am certainly glad to see that Toby is still among the living, despite the übermäßig blutverlust. I've a bad feeling though our RNAS hero is going to have to suffer a Hun diet for a while, unless he just happened to have been saddle with a German-speaking doctor on the friendly side of the mud. Oh the anticipation!

#4519675 - 05/05/20 05:07 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
Fullofit Offline
Fullofit  Offline

Ajax, ON
MFair, I didn’t realize Germans were that current on British aces. Mulberry may be getting a different treatment now that he’s been recognized. Speaking of recognition, well done on that blue medal. Herr Ganz will now get his own Sanke card and more young maidens will recognize him walking down the street.

Lou, I have a feeling some of these ladies with dexterous hands may pick some of Nigel’s grapes. He may end up with more than his feet that are purple.
As for Toby, he is still recovering. His knowledge of German is as good as his chances of meeting a pretty nurse that speaks English. Speaking of which, how is Swany getting along with his battalion of nurses? His recovery time is sure to fly by quickly while being pampered.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."
#4519694 - 05/05/20 06:19 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

No battalion of nurses for Swany. The medic simply cleaned and dressed the Captain's wound, placed his arm in a sling and sent him home to Vert Galant. Swanson has been serving as duty officer in camp since returning, though the CO has told him he can have a few days in Amiens if he'd like to take them.

#4519712 - 05/05/20 08:01 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

RAF Lou: Ah yes, a True Fighting Man

https://giphy.com/gifs/26n7aOK7ll5zFqL4I/fullscreen

#4519748 - 05/06/20 01:16 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

MFair: Congrats on the Gong

#4519749 - 05/06/20 01:23 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

Nigel Farnsworth Philby
2Lt , Rfc
1 Rfc Sqn
Flanders
4 unconfirmed
1 victory
Bell Asylum, Flanders

May 6, 1917.

At last poor Yor-rick, I knew him well. Aero machine fixed, I flew back to home base ' due to weight , I couldnt over 200 feet in the sky}. with a few bottles of Wine.

Attached Files CFS3 2020-05-05 18-11-28-59.jpg
#4519752 - 05/06/20 02:16 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
Raine Offline
Raine  Offline

New Brunswick, Canada
Buckeye, your Spidey sense is serving you well, but will have to see if McKinnon survives until December to tell that story.

And Fullofit, that's a pretty good book if you get a chance to read it. Toby has had some incredible scrapes but the last two missions take the cake. I really thought he was a goner this time. Congratulations on the lovely Belgian gong. Toby will have quite a collection by the time this is done. I was hoping to see him get a Russian decoration like Albert Ball but history has caught up with us to quickly. Now the highest award the Bolsheviks hand out is a pass to the front of the bread line.

Lederhosen, those are some tremendous photographs. Sorry to hear that you are unit has taken such heavy losses. If you read McKinnon's accounts below, he might have added one more.

Lou, what can I say? Swany was overdue for that second DSO. He has had a tremendous career since November 1915, and I hope it lasts much, much longer! But you should probably avoid that red Albatros (actually, hadn't Manfred left on leave at the end of April?). Who was that guy?

Carrick, it took some patience – I'm delighted to see that Nigel's persistence has finally paid off. And speaking of paid off, how did you finally get that claims committee on your side?

MFair, I really need to catch up. Since my last post you have garnered some tremendously impressive gongs. After getting four confirmed in one day, the PLM was obligatory! Congratulations. Ganz is a real All-Star, but he needs to stop getting shot. Soon his decorations won't come with a pin or a hook to mount them. Though just have a court on the back to stick in the holes.

Epower, those wound stripes work wonders with the ladies, especially ladies of the nursing persuasion. See you back in the air soon!

A Bluenoser’s War: the letters of 2d Lieut. Michael Colin McKinnon, R.F.C.

3 May 1917

Dear Robbie,

I have a chance to get a package of these letters to my friend in St-Omer today so I will dash off a quick note to get you up-to-date. Things here continue to be hectic. The big push on the ground seems to have quieted a little bit over the last couple of days but there continues to be a great deal of activity in the sky. You might remember that we lost Captain Binnie a short while back. Well, we have just received confirmation that he is a prisoner of war but is seriously wounded – a mixed blessing, I suppose.

We continue to receive new machines. The new types of Nieuport have aluminium cylinders and are a bit more powerful. As the new kid on the street I am still flying one of the older types. From the outside you can’t tell the difference between the two. I am hoping that before too long I will be able to pick up a new machine. This is mainly because we take delivery of them in Paris and the squadron occasionally dispatches a pilot to go there and fly the new machine back. You never know – one of these days you may be reading about your brother strolling along the Bois de Boulogne! Some of the new machines have been giving us problems. We have lost one fellow when his machine broke up in the air. And just yesterday, Fry had his strut separate from the lower wing during a scrap. He had to gingerly ease his machine back over the lines and put it down before it came apart. According to Sgt Nicod, the French manufacturers are not properly curing the wood in the spars of the planes. I’d better not hear that the workers are on strike any time soon!

We have reorganised once again and I am now in C Flight under Captain Bishop and his second-in-command, Lieut. Fry. Things are still pretty mixed up so it’s rare that you fly only with pilots of your own flight. Yesterday I flew twice, once led by Fry as Bishop was off by himself and once led by Bish with Major Scott along for his daily “recreational” patrol. The earlier of these two patrols is worth talking about. We took off shortly after sunrise and climbed to 6000 feet west of Arras. From there we headed north to meet up with a group of FEs. “Fees” are pusher machines with the engine behind the pilot and observer, who sit in a sort of bathtub arrangement out in front. The tail is attached to the main planes by an open latticed fuselage that looks sort of like a stepladder that is open and lying on its side. Fees have been out here since early last year and are showing their age. A year ago they swatted Fokkers out of the air as scouts but now are strictly observation and bombing machines. Anyway, this lot was destined for an assembly area well behind Vimy Ridge, a particularly busy intersection for Hun machines. We plodded over alongside the Fees and circled about entertaining the Archie gunners while our friends took their photographs and dropped a few bombs. Just as I figured we had been lucky a very large group of enemy scouts arrived, seemingly out of nowhere. I rushed to rejoin our flight as I had straggled behind during a sudden turn.

A green Albatros scout came diving down at me and my Nieuport shuddered as several rounds pierced its fabric. I turned about and about but this Hun seemed to be a better pilot than me and I could never get him in my sights for more than a second. At one point I thought I had lost him until I heard machine-gun fire and rounds began ripping through my upper plane. Again I threw my grid around.

I should explain. The boys here commonly refer to their machines as “grids.” Apparently one of the flight commanders, a New Zealander I have not yet met as he is in England recovering from an illness, coined this term. It is what the Kiwis call their bicycles. So, as I was saying, I threw my grid around. The Hun dived underneath me and I was able to come about and get a very short burst at him from long range. He spun away and, finding myself alone, I began climbing westward towards our lines. I had gone along like this for nearly a minute when I remembered that it was unwise to fly too long in a straight line and very unwise to fly too long without a good look about. So I changed course slightly northward of west and checked over my shoulder. To my intense shock the green Hun had reappeared and was only fifty yards from my tail! I dived and turned just as he fired and the dance began again. We circled about and about as the winds pushed me back into Hunland. And then after several minutes, my little green friend put his nose down and dived away. He even waved at me as he did so! By the time I reached our lines my teeth were chattering as I was completely soaking with sweat and therefore now freezing.

By the way, the Hun scout I claimed two days ago was confirmed when Major Scott returned to Filescamp that evening. That makes four.

I have been up twice today. We were about to leave on a routine patrol at six this morning when the klaxon sounded that Huns were in the neighbourhood. I was the first off the ground and climbed for all it was worth. Hun bombing machines are usually at rather high altitudes. After a while I spotted two machines up around 10,000 feet. I gave chase and caught up with them near Arras as they began to cross the lines east of that city. I fired two drums at long-range but one of the Hun observers was a better shot than me and I took several rounds in and about my engine. The Nieuport continued to putt-putt along but I was now fed up and went home. We have a new chap named O’Bannon who managed a few rounds at one of the Huns without success.

We are very comfortable here at Filescamp Farm. Our mess is splendid. We have a lovely brick fireplace and an odd assortment of furniture scrounged from ruined buildings and second-hand stores. There are all the dog eared magazines you could want, pinned up photographs of scantily clad Parisiennes, bits of Hun machines on the walls, and His Majesty over the fireplace. We have a hanger with a net for playing badminton, which the public school boys still refer to as shuttlecock and battledore. There is also a ping-pong table in the corner. The Wing padre and the CO have conspired to build a fine tennis court next to Monsieur Tétus’s orchard. It is properly laid out and marked and paved with a smooth mixture of clay and finely crushed limestone, a genuine Wimbledon. On sunny days you find half the squadron sitting about the tennis court in their whites as though it were a first-class sporting club. There is usually a gramophone playing under the trees as well. Now an area nearby has been screened off as a squadron bathtub. It consists of an oval hole in the ground lined with a waterproof sheet. So you see, Robbie, I am not badly treated, green Huns excepted.

Fry and I walked to the village about a mile or so up the road. There is a house there that the lady who owns it has turned into a thriving estaminet. We had a wonderful tea of omelette and chips and a chat about the squadron personalities. But more of that in my next package, because I need to get this one parcelled up and sent to St-Omer.

Don’t forget to write to Mum and Dad occasionally. I know you find it challenging but I am dutiful in that regard and am making you look bad by comparison. Isn’t that always the case?

The brother whom you look up to,

Michael

4 May 1917

Filescamp Farm, near Le Hameau. France

Dear Robbie,

Consider this a very long postscript. The tender did not leave for St-Omer last night and is leaving in 30 minutes so this will be quick. It has been quite a day! This morning we had a dreaded D. O. P. – a distant offensive patrol. We flew far over the lines down near Cambrai, five of us led by Molesworth. It was uneventful until we turned for home after nearly two hours. Then a very large group of Albatros scouts approached from the south and dived on us. I can’t begin to tell you what that does to your sphincter muscles. There were machines all over the sky, flashing past within a foot or two of disaster. I fired a few rounds here and there. After several minutes the sky seemed to empty except for one green Albatros and my Nieuport. Around and around we went. The Hun was good but my Nieuport eventually crept around to his tail and I got a good burst away at him. He spun down and I lost sight of him. I did one complete circle while searching all around and then set course for home. That’s when I saw my Hun about half a mile away and a thousand feet below. He had begun to burn and was tumbling earthward like a comet, a bright orange teardrop leading a thick trail of black smoke. I hope I got the pilot with the first burst because it would be a dreadful last minute on earth otherwise. Unfortunately, no one else saw the Hun catch fire and crash since they were all far to the west by the time it happened. It will remain in the book as “driven down” – that is to say, possible but not confirmed. Honestly, Robbie, I was a little put out since a certain other Canadian here made three unwitnessed claims the day before yesterday and the Major approved them all. Is it bad to feel a bit jealous?

[Linked Image]
"He had begun to burn and was tumbling earthward like a comet, a bright orange teardrop leading a thick trail of black smoke."

We flew again this afternoon, this time led by Bishop with Fry as second-in-command. We were to escort three outdated observation machines to take photographs, again down near Cambrai. Lumbering along ten or twenty miles over the lines with grids that can do no more than eighty miles an hour is not much fun. A Flight was supporting us about a mile ahead. It was led by Major Scott. They began to tangle with a group of enemy scouts over one of the Hun aerodromes in the area. We plodded along with the two-seaters and left them to their work. But as we passed above them, I saw Major Scott’s machine far below with an Albatros on his tail! I dived away from our formation and, ignoring some heavy machine-gun fire from the Hun aerodrome, got behind the Albatros. The German pilot never saw me and I was able to close the distance between us until we were nearly touching. My first burst set him alight – my second flamer of the day. The machine fell just beside its own aerodrome.

[Linked Image]
"My first burst set him alight..."

I could see my own C Flight off to the south. About a hundred black woolly bursts of Archie marked its progression. It did not take long to catch up. Bishop looked back and signalled for me to take station and stay put. It was clear that I would hear about this later, i.e., my galloping off. After an eternity, the two-seaters were finished and we turned back for our lines. Halfway across the broad brown scar of the front we met a large formation of Hun scouts heading east. They outnumbered us about eight or nine to our five and dived on us right away. It was every man for himself. I tangled inconclusively with an Albatros, but the Hun got tired of the game and dived away from me after a while. Finding myself alone I looked about and saw several specs whirling about like a cloud of midges about a mile to the east. I turned back to see what I could do and change drums on my Lewis gun. I was now down to my last drum.

A Nieuport passed by me, heading home. It was Bishop. He had pulled his Lewis down on its quadrant mount. Clearly he had some kind of problem with the gun. Then an Albatros with a fuselage painted in black and white rings (like a cross between a zebra and a bumblebee) passed in front of me. This Hun was drawing closer to Bishop, who had not seen him. I had a height advantage and dived behind the Hun. Now Bishop was unaware of the Albatros close on his tail and the Albatros was unaware of my Nieuport on his tail! I approached until I was only a few yards behind the Hun before I fired. To my shock, for the third time this day the machine I fired at burst into flames. It fell near one of our aerodromes.

[Linked Image]
"To my shock, for the third time this day the machine I fired at burst into flames."

I came in for some very nice words of praise on my return to Filescamp. The Major thanked me for chasing the Hun off his tail. He said he certainly would have bought the farm had I not jumped into the fight. Best of all, he saw the machine catch fire and crash and confirmed it as my fifth victory since joining the squadron. And Bishop confirmed the last flamer – the one I shot off his tail – so that is victory number six!

I took another walk to the village this afternoon with Willie Fry. More omelettes and chips, and Fry bought champagne to celebrate. There will also be a modest “binge” in the mass this evening to celebrate my two Huns (three Huns, dammit!) plus another downed by Pope. We had a very interesting conversation about our flight commander. But I’m out of time again...

Your illustrious brother,

Mike

Attached Files 4 May 1917 flamer.jpgKill no 5.jpgKill no 6.jpg
#4519753 - 05/06/20 03:33 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
BuckeyeBob Offline
BuckeyeBob  Offline

Ohio, USA
Marvelous storytelling again, Raine. I enjoyed it immensely!

Buckeye, your Spidey sense is serving you well, but will have to see if McKinnon survives until December to tell that story.
I was aware of that, but didn't want to jinx your pilot! skullhead

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”
#4519775 - 05/06/20 10:34 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Attention!

[Linked Image]

His Majesty King George V hereby confers the following honour:

[Linked Image]

A grateful people thank you for your service and loyalty.

#4519779 - 05/06/20 10:59 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Pursuant to Army Order 204, dated 6 July 1916, the following individual is hereby presented the Wounded Stripe:

[Linked Image]

Your King and Country thank you for your sacrifice and faithful service.

#4519785 - 05/06/20 11:40 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
MFair Offline
MFair  Offline

Oberleutnant Gunther Ganz

After take off the flight was attacked by Nieuports. One dove from behind at a steep angle firing on Ganz. He turned to avoid the fire and the Nieuport struck his machine. For a moment he thought he had it under control but then something snapped and his Albatros side slipped into the trees.

This is a real love hate relationship! You boys stay safe. It’s deadly up there.

#4519787 - 05/06/20 11:49 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Oh no MFair, really? Poor Gunther never even had a chance to celebrate his receiving the Blue Max! What a gut punch.

Page 171 of 366 1 2 169 170 171 172 173 365 366

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM