Today's version as posted in the "Calling GameRanger Players" thread is set up for multiplayer games at GameRanger.
A number of theatres which are not particularly "multiplayer friendly" are not included.

However, for people wanting to add them for offline single missions or career games I am adding some optional downloads.
The first is here: SPAW2019 Final Cut

I will add to this initial post as more things are made available smile

New additions:

For career players I have added three theatres and corresponding "dir.set" files
Use this link and run the "CareerUpdateApril22nd.exe" 7-zip self installer in your "UAW160 Multiplayer folder:
April career update

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The 1.2 theatre is the original without the "Allied Carrier" that was introduced in 1.28c, so it has the original 1.2 career files.
There was a problem with Spanish Air War careers which I have fixed
The original South Pacific Air War had a career structure, so I have included it, with the original plane-set.
The three "Dir.sets" are at the end of the current list.
If you fly career missions then an appropriate planeset needs to be chosen smile

Apart from Finnish Air War which is a standalone installation from Per Rasmusson, I am not aware of any other theatres that were released with a genuine career structure that can be transformed into UAW160 versions. If you know of any then please let me know.

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly