The link is here: Multiskin_Avenger 820 Squadron

Run the downloaded "MultiskinAvenger.exe" 7-Zip in your UAW160 2020 folder.
It will add the new skin folder to your existing "SPAWPlanes" and "SPAW Planes" folders in the "Multiplayer_Inventory".

The reason that we have two folders with very similar names is because "SPAW Planes" is Ray's later folder, and the "SPAWPlanes" is the old one which is still referenced in some multiplayer scripts that we still enjoy.

It will add a "03-Pacific Air War & FAA Avenger (MS)" file to your "Multiplayer PlaneSets" folder, which has bombs as the loadout
It will add a "04-Pacific Air War torpedo loadout (MS))" file to your "Multiplayer PlaneSets" folder, which has torpedoes as the loadout

Both of these folders are effectively versions of existing ones, but with the multiplayer skins in place of "BillsAvenger".

Finally it will add the "2020PlayerGR.exe" multiplayer script loading utility.
As multiplayer scripts are only used with the "Multiplayer PlaneSets" folder this version of the player automatically goes to the "Multiplayer PlaneSets" folder
In the previous "2020PlayerFlexPS.exe" utility you had to select between the "PlaneSets" folder and the "Multiplayer PlaneSets" folder, and if you did not check you could have the default "PlaneSets" folder selected, which we do not use.

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly