Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 151 of 366 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 365 366
#4513141 - 03/28/20 05:38 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) ***** [Re: Raine]  
Rick_Rawlings Offline
Rick_Rawlings  Offline

Good stuff, carrick! That last picture from two posts up looks like Giant Braille!

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...
#4513175 - 03/28/20 02:50 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
MFair Offline
MFair  Offline

Carrick, nice screen shots as always. Stay safe.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
BOC Member since....I can't remember!
#4513191 - 03/28/20 04:45 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

thanka, thanka, thanka very much

Mfair: the most risky thing that I do is go to the store. sad, i used to have an adventurous life . How about U ?

#4513209 - 03/28/20 06:19 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
MFair Offline
MFair  Offline

Ditto Amigo! That said, if I get hurt out here on the Ranch by myself, I’m screwed. At least I’ll go out kicking.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear or a fool from either end.
#4513247 - 03/28/20 11:07 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
Wulfe Offline
Wulfe  Offline

Good stuff, Carrick. Cool picture of all the bunkers at the front!

2nd. Lt. Evan C. Easom,
No. 48 Squadron RFC.

March 26th, 1917.

Evan woke the next morning with a terrific pounding in his head. The sound of Rast splashing water in the wash-basin was a vicious needle being bored into his ears, the distant rumble of a machine’s engine being tested was a cacophonous assault on the senses. With a groan, he reluctantly pulled himself from his cot, stumbling to his feet and searching around for his uniform. “Dammit...Ackerman, have you seen my uniform?” he asked, and was answered by a pair of trousers being carelessly thrown into his chest. With a great sigh he pulled on the trousers, retrieving his socks which he kept tucked into his leather shoes by the door and slipping them on also. As he searched for his tunic, there was a brief knock at the door and Porter, the bespectacled Orderly, poked his head in the door. “Sorry to disturb you, sirs,” he began in his quiet, wistful tone. Rast beckoned him in, and the door swung fully open. Evan was eternally grateful to see that Porter had come equipped with three mugs of murky brown coffee, which he set on the writing desk. As Evan greedily snatched up his coffee, taking a long sip, Porter cleared his throat. “Captain Robinson has asked that all pilots and observers convene in the Officers’ Mess in fifteen minutes”. The three pilots thanked him, and with a pious bow of the head the Orderly retreated back out through the door, pulling it gently closed behind him.

Evan’s tunic and undershirt were eventually discovered underneath Rast’s cot, and after hastily dressing he joined his two companions in heading to the Mess, where they found the majority of the Squadron’s aircrew, lounging around in chairs or leaning against the thick oak support beams in the centre of the little wooden building. Holliday was stoking the fire with an iron poker, disinterestedly turning his back to the gathering of airmen. Two Sergeant Pilots, whom Evan had not yet been introduced to, gazed wondrously around at the furnishings of the Officers’ mess, speaking in hushed tones to one-another, no doubt comparing it to their own mess, which was situated beside the row of Bessonneaux on the aerodrome. After a few minutes, the last of the aircrew arrived, and Captain Robinson cleared his throat.

“Gentlemen! I got the word from H.Q. after our little show over the lines yesterday. Number 48 is now officially operational. Now, you all know about the big push coming in April. Well, we’ll be up in the air when it comes - so it’s time for us, says H.Q, to get some proper experience over the front! I’ve spoken to some of the other Squadrons in our sector and asked what we can expect to run into over the front. They tell me that the Hun in our sector is as tough as they are devious. They fly the Albatros, and some of their Squadrons have the new Vee-Strutter. Remember! If you see enemy scouts, you hold your formation so that your observers can catch them in a crossfire!”. The room hung on his words, stone-faced, and Evan could almost taste the strange combination of anticipation and anxiety that permeated the air.

“Now, for today’s assignments,” Robinson continued, unfolding a telegram from his pocket. Just as he had cleared his throat and had started to read, there was a sudden, chilling ghostly wail from outside, low at first, and sweeping up in pitch to a frantic screech - a siren! There was an instant of confusion, before realisation flickered in Robinson’s eyes. “Out! Everybody!” he cried, and the room sprunk into life as the pilots shot out of their seats, scrambling for the exit and spilling out onto the aerodrome. For the second morning, the WHOMP, WHOMP, of the Archie started up. Another screech sounded out - but it was different. In fact, it was more of a whistle. A moment later, the ground shook as a violent explosion kicked up dust in the centre of the aerodrome. A second bomb exploded a few hundred feet from the gathered pilots, sending a bell tent cartwheeling in rags through the air. Evan looked up and saw four Rolands triumphantly circling overhead. He felt somebody grab his arm, and looked down dumbly into Wickham’s enraged face. “Well? Let’s get up there!” He cried. Evan nodded, and the two airmen took off running towards the hangars. “Get our machine out!” Wickham cried to the cowering Mechanics, and immediately they sprung into life. Several other pilots cottoned on, and as the bombs continued to drop intermittently, kicking up towering sprays of mud, the Mechanics pulled out as many machines as they could.

The first machine to get off the ground was Tidmarsh’s, followed closely by Evan’s. Behind them, three more machines clawed their way off the ground. Staring upwards, Evan saw the four Rolands circling like birds of prey - but at the sight of the Bristols getting off the ground, they immediately turned East. An Archie burst went off right beside one machine, and suddenly it started to spiral down. Evan cried out in triumph as the German machine spiralled towards earth...but his exultation was immediately replaced by horror as he realised, the Hun hadn’t been hit...instead he was spiralling down onto the tail of a Bristol! Immediately Evan threw his machine into a turn and started towards the descending Roland. In one curving sweep it pulled out of its dive and swung around onto the six of the Bristol ahead of it - but before the German could open fire Evan pressed down on the trigger of his Vickers. Bullets raked the fuselage of the German machine, and with a shudder it raised its nose for a moment, before flopping over and flying head-first into the ground, smashing to splinters as Evan flew overhead.

Within a minute, the raid was over, the three surviving Rolands having faded into the clouds and disappeared to the East. One by one, the five airborne Bristols slowly drifted down to land. As Evan and Wickham were climbing from their machine, they watched as Tidmarsh’s machine rolled over a fresh bomb crater in the centre of the aerodrome, bringing their machine to a sudden and violent stop as it tipped onto its nose. Thankfully, both airmen scrambled out of the machine uninjured.

“Damned cowards!” Robinson growled, as the pilots gathered around the bomb crater in the centre of the aerodrome. Sergeant Taylor, Robinson’s Clerk, then arrived at the scene, shakily smoking a cigarette and attempting to brush the dirt from his uniform where he’d, evidently, dove into the mud to avoid the bombing. “Casualties?” Robinson asked him, a venom scarcely hidden in his voice. “None, Sir” Taylor replied, and the Captain seemed to deflate in relief. He then turned back to the crater. “Get this damned mess sorted right away. I want us to be able to use this field by six O’Clock tomorrow”. Taylor flicked his cigarette. “Yes, sir. Right away, sir”.

The few pilots that had got off the ground were asked to submit reports. Later, in the early evening, Taylor arrived in the Officer’s mess and requested that Evan make haste to the Captain’s office. Confusedly, Evan left the warmth of the mess out into the chill night, cursing as he nearly tripped and fell into one of the brand-new craters that dotted La Bellevue. Entering Robinson’s office, he found both the Captain and a young Private, who was grinning ear to ear, awaiting him. Evan stood to attention.

“You asked to see me, sir?”
“At ease, Easom”.
“Sir”.
“It says in your report that one of the Rolands came down and attacked a Bristol, and that he then crashed after you fired at him?”.
“Yes, sir”.

Immediately the Private shot to his feet, his grin replaced by a mask of outrage. “What! But we hit him! I saw him fall!” he cried out. Anger flashed in Robinson’s eyes. “Sit down, Private!” he roared, and the private sunk back into his seat. Robinson turned back to Evan. “Private Farmer here claims that it was his artillery battery that hit the Hun. He says that he landed a near-direct hit, and the Hun fell down in a spiral to crash”. Robinson looked at Evan expectantly. Surprised, and slightly annoyed, Evan glanced over at the Private. “Well, yes, I saw the archie burst go off near him, but he spiralled down to attack one of our machines! He came down just three fields away, you’ll see the bullet holes in the wreck!”. Robinson sighed. “We did check. The wreck’s burnt to a crisp. Tell me, Evan, if you did shoot down this Hun, how come none of the four other Pilots or their Observers saw this?”. Evan reddened. “Well, I assume they were preoccupied by trying to chase the other Huns…” he said, weakly. Robinson’s tone quietened, somehow more intimidating than his previous outburst.

“I won’t have glory-hunters in my squadron. Much less liars. Do I make myself absolutely clear?”.
“But, sir, I’m--”
“Do I make myself clear, #%&*$# you?” Robinson bellowed, slamming a hand on his desk.

Weakly, Evan replied “Yes, sir”. As he was dismissed, he caught a glimpse of Private Farmer’s smug smirk.

Golly. You'd think dropping a Hun right on top of your C.O's head would be enough for confirmation, eh?

#4513258 - 03/29/20 12:50 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

Nigel Farnsworth Philby
Sgt, Rfc
1 Rfc Sqn
Flanders
2 unconfirmed
Bell Asylum, Flanders

March 29, 1917.

I say, bit of a copping about today. Ground attack Aerodrome: I made only one pass then the Lewis stopped chatting . Jammed again, The other chaps did better then RTB.

Attached Files CFS3 2020-03-28 17-17-30-41.jpgCFS3 2020-03-28 17-18-34-11.jpg
Last edited by carrick58; 03/29/20 01:04 AM.
#4513260 - 03/29/20 01:07 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

Second Flight:

Refuel, Rearm , Grab a biscuit with jam a drink of rum, Then back up to relive A Flight on Patrol at 3000ft over NML., Dark skies low ceiling, but flyable. On second go around spotted a Recon type and gave chase. My wing mate fired a burst so I looked around and saw 2 Hun Scouts coming down. Breaking up our flight , it was cop or get copped and didn't last long Our Flight commander claimed another Kill, but I saw 3 smoke columns when I was heading home. Score 1 for 2 N-17,s Skippy and a Lt. Waters who made a large Splat when he hit the ground.

Attached Files CFS3 2020-03-28 17-29-28-81.jpgCFS3 2020-03-28 17-31-04-93.jpgCFS3 2020-03-28 17-32-09-59.jpgCFS3 2020-03-28 17-32-42-66.jpgCFS3 2020-03-28 17-35-45-15.jpg
#4513311 - 03/29/20 12:22 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Rick - great to see you stopping by Sir. Wish you could fly with us in this one.

Carrick - Nigel has been a busy fellow. Super screenshots! I particularly like that one from two missions back of the pair of Nieups just behind the Hun B/R bus - could be a painting.

Wulfe - I think Evan's CO landed too hard on the lad concerning his claim of the Roland, and those Tommy AA gunners always seem to be out trying to steal kills. Wouldn't trust the lot of 'em any further than I could throw one of their 13-pounders.

29 March 1917
Soncamp Ferme, France

After two days of dud weather it was off to the front lines at Athies, Captain Swanson and his crew getting as far as Soncamp Ferme when they must dive on a gaggle of Albs attacking a trio of the new Bristol Scouts.
[Linked Image]

Swany surprises the trailing Hun in a brace that are ganging up on one of the Bristols, and after a well-placed volley the V-strutter rolls out of the fight.
[Linked Image]

The Captain presses on towards the second Alb who has seen his approach and takes evasive action.
[Linked Image]

The enemy pilot is good and Swanson wonders if the fellow is a Hun ace, the unusual dove gray fuselage of his mount being his personal livery.
[Linked Image]

But ace or not, the King's own star gets the upper hand on the Boche in relatively short order.
[Linked Image]

As the Alb carves in front of the Pup Swany lets loose with his Vickers, landing hits across the top of the engine and into the cockpit. The V-strutter falls away inverted and does not recover.
[Linked Image]

But the next instant Swanson's plane rocks violently and it's all he can do to maintain control, his lower right wing suddenly in tatters. Another Pup had slammed into him!
[Linked Image]

The Captain manages to limp down and land at the aerodrome below. The second Pup, that of 2nd Lt. Stanley Capon, a new lad, makes it in one piece as well. Twice in two sorties now Swany's had his mount disabled, this was getting old.
[Linked Image]

#4513330 - 03/29/20 01:46 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
Fullofit Offline
Fullofit  Offline

Ajax, ON
Wulfe, it seems each pilot has to learn this for himself. You don’t steal claims from the Archie boys. They will win every time. Go find you own, somewhere where there aren’t any witnesses. Your chances of having your kill confirmed are much greater then. Very atmospheric tale. Looks like Evan will that first one to break formation and go after the Hun by himself. I have a feeling Robinson will need some ginger tea for his headaches due to Easom’s antics.

Lou, those new chaps are as dangerous as the enemy. It’s time to get another pair of eyes in the back of your head. Perhaps painting your mount in garish and extremely bright colours would do the trick to make all friendly planes (and anti-aircraft guns) aware of
Swany’s presence?
Congrats on the Hun ace. Did they ever find out who he was?

Mulberry is grounded for the second day due to poor conditions. He is currently binging on brandy, as usual.

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."
#4513338 - 03/29/20 02:11 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Fullofit, I don't know that there is any colour Swany could paint his kite, no matter how bright or garish, that would keep him seen. As for that possible ace, we may never know due to the fact that the Alb burst into flames after hitting the ground and is now nothing more than a pile of ash.

#4513342 - 03/29/20 02:25 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
Fullofit Offline
Fullofit  Offline

Ajax, ON
Ah, I’ve forgotten about those orders to destroy their machines when disabled over enemy territory.

#4513364 - 03/29/20 04:13 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

Louvert: I would be careful around any Red painted Albatros Scouts

#4513383 - 03/29/20 06:49 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: carrick58]  
BuckeyeBob Offline
BuckeyeBob  Offline

Ohio, USA
Carrick - Nigel has been a busy fellow. Super screenshots! I particularly like that one from two missions back of the pair of Nieups just behind the Hun B/R bus - could be a painting.

The second to last pic from his last mission is a real beauty! Saved to my desktop.

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”
#4513385 - 03/29/20 06:57 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
epower Offline
Artless Aide-de-camp
epower  Offline
Artless Aide-de-camp

Greetings! What a fantastic read this thread. I'm thoroughly enjoying the well crafted tales of your flying adventures and with the kind approval of Raine, I thought I'd begin my tale...

Born in 1896, Oliver Alden Winningstad grew up in Alameda County, California on his family farm. Academically sound and possessed of a keen and curious mind, he was encouraged in these literary pursuits by his parents, his mother a teacher and his father a lifelong scholar. Had Mikkel Winningstad not been the eldest son and expected to take over the farm he would have undoubtedly pursued his love of the classics in academe. This was a course he hoped his son might follow. The tedium of farm life, however, constrained young Oliver and the temptation of a wider world to explore proved irresistible. Rejecting the expected path to the University of California he left home at 17 and took ship with the merchant marine in 1913.

Three years on the steamer Astoria, voyaging up the West Coast of North America and across the Pacific to places like Hawaii, Yokohama, Shanghai, and Vladivostok, proved quite a education for a naive farmboy, however well-read. Those passengers who traveled these routes were a colorful lot. On one voyage Oliver had even met Jack London! Exotic ports of call were treacherous places and Oliver might have come to grief many times were it not for the watchful care of his shipmates. Most prominent of these rough tutors was the ship's bosun Smokey Butler, a man of formidable strength, great wisdom and devilish cunning, who for reasons of his own took young Oliver under his wing. It was from this scarred, embattled mariner that Oliver learned, among other things, the intricacies of poker, the reading of clouds, and the art of Shanghai gutter fighting, this latter instruction additionally shaped by an old acquaintance of Smokey's in Shanghai, a British policeman named Fairbairn.

News of the European war came slowly to the Pacific basin but by the Spring of 1915 several of the Canadian hands had left Astoria to enlist and Oliver was quick to join them. Only the intervention of Smokey Butler stopped him. "You're not ready," was all he said.

June of 1916 found the Astoria in Seattle for a lengthy refit. With time on their hands and a month's pay to spend the Astoria's crew made haste to their favorite tavern. It was here that Oliver found himself four hours into an increasingly high-stakes game of poker with what could only be described as some unsavory locals. Sitting out a few hands, Oliver walked to the bar to clear his head and spied Smokey Butler observing the scene. "Those men are trying to cheat you," and he proceeded to explain how to Oliver and what he might do to counter their scheme. Within an hour Oliver had, thanks to Smokey's counsel, baited and sprung a trap of his own. Having cleaned out Seattle's finest of nearly $600, Oliver quite ostentatiously stood the house to numerous rounds of drinks. This was a decision that was not without consequences.

The following day events unfolded with astonishing speed. Blindingly hungover he was shaken awake at Noon, forcibly dressed and practically frog-marched to the train station by Smokey Butler and several of his shipmates. "Those men at the card table work for the local crime boss and they are very bad losers. They'll kill you if you stay here."
"Why can't we fight them?"
"Too many. Trust me on this," he said. "Time to go my young friend. You're as ready as you'll ever be."
Oliver nodded. Embracing Smokey and the shipmates he'd come to consider family, Oliver boarded the train headed for New York and from there, a ship to England and a war he knew little about.

Well-traveled by sea, Oliver had by contrast, never ventured out of Northern California by land. The trip East, made more comfortable by his newly-won funds, proved most exciting. Crossing New York State Oliver was to behold a sight which would change his life in a most singular way - a biplane flying over a farmer and a hay wagon. After that all thoughts of Cavalry charges or the everlasting glory of the Infantry vanished. It would be the RFC and aeroplanes or nothing!

Attached Files Wright flyer over hay wagon.jpg
Last edited by epower; 06/20/20 12:33 AM.
#4513405 - 03/29/20 09:57 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

thanks Bob

#4513420 - 03/29/20 11:37 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

Nigel Farnsworth Philby
Sgt, Rfc
1 Rfc Sqn
Flanders
2 unconfirmed
Bell Asylum, Flanders
March 30, 1917.

Bugger, what a fur ball ! The bloody Huns Ripped us today while on Defensive Patrol with 7 a/c. Same overcoat dark clouds and limited vis ceiling was 6000 ft. Flight leader ,Sgt Reese with 5 victory's led us in a climbing corkscrew so the Sqn's 7 a/c could jump the the Hun 6 a/c Patrol. Going in was fine ,but we couldnt seem to hit the Huns. then it was a barroom brawl with Mg's Chatting and the Spandua's Rat a Tat Tating. I may have got one, He went over in a spin trailing some something didnt see the crash . I was just too busy dodging the other aero machines ours and theirs. Losses: 1 N-17 forced down, ( ourside of lines) 1 Destroyed ( Pilot KIA) + 2 pilots Wnd + 3 N-17's Damaged. Claims: 1 Destroyed , 2 damage ? and my maybe destroyed. Afternoon

Afternoon Patrol: The sqn put up 3 a/c Patrol Airfields: No contact.

Attached Files CFS3 2020-03-29 15-48-27-92.jpgCFS3 2020-03-29 15-48-56-67.jpgCFS3 2020-03-29 15-51-05-53.jpgCFS3 2020-03-29 15-57-28-58.jpgCFS3 2020-03-29 16-00-29-74.jpgCFS3 2020-03-29 16-03-33-34.jpgCFS3 2020-03-29 16-04-36-28.jpg
Last edited by carrick58; 03/29/20 11:51 PM.
#4513425 - 03/30/20 12:36 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
Fullofit Offline
Fullofit  Offline

Ajax, ON
Epower, welcome to our little War! Glad you’ve decided to join us here in the deep end. Excellent intro to Oliver and how he came to be in this Hell. Looking forward to his adventures over the Western Front (even though it’s in the East (what?)). Can’t wait to find out where the young lad will be posted and if he will need to make use of his Shanghai gutter fighting knowledge. Will he ever be reunited with Smokey?

#4513432 - 03/30/20 01:27 AM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
MFair Offline
MFair  Offline

Wulfe, another excellent read Sir! Don’t feel bad about the victory not being confirmed. It happens a lot.

Carrick, those last screenshots are something to behold. Nigel is in the thick of it.

Empower, welcome to the fray. Wonderful intro for Oliver. Remember, don’t try to win the war all by yourself. Fly smart and stay alive.

Lou, another close shave. Too close. Swany has a long way to go before the end. Let’s hope he survives.

#4513485 - 03/30/20 12:17 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Epower - welcome aboard. An outstanding introduction to your fellow, well done! I look forward to his future episodes.

Carrick - more excitement for Nigel. That shot of him flying directly through the five Albs is super.

MFair - I hope Swany can survive this as well, however the RFC and RNAS are about to enter a real shytestorm, so I am getting nervous.

Captain Swanson is grounded for the day while his Pup is repaired, again. On the upside, all four claims he has submitted over the last week have been verified - both Albs, the Hun B/R bus and obs balloon. So there's that.

#4513523 - 03/30/20 03:13 PM Re: Deep Immersion DiD campaign -- Player Instructions (UPDATED 28 Nov 2018) [Re: Raine]  
carrick58 Offline
Hotshot
carrick58  Offline
Hotshot

Nigel didnt have a choice. Wingmates to the left of him, Enemy to the right of him (meaning if he swung right , he would be in front of a lot of Spandua's ) On ward charged Nigel.

epower: Welcome to the Front.

Page 151 of 366 1 2 149 150 151 152 153 365 366

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CD WOFF
by Britisheh. 03/28/24 08:05 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again