Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
#4505119 - 01/27/20 05:12 AM VonS "Casual Campaigns" WOFF Thread  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Hello gents', after testing and tweaking FMs largely in quick combat mode, thought I'd jump into a campaign to see what the excitement is all about and the immersion is very impressive.

[Narrative removed - Lady Harbury's Burlesque Studio will be published in installments, as a serialized novel, in Rundelania: the digital literary journal, beginning in the fall of 2022.]

Happy flying,
Von S smile

[Linked Image]

Attached Files Shot01-26-20-20-54-58.jpgShot01-26-20-20-59-05.jpgShot01-26-20-20-59-09.jpgShot01-26-20-21-02-27.jpgShot01-26-20-21-16-57.jpgShot01-26-20-21-35-03.jpgShot01-26-20-21-39-35.jpgShot01-26-20-21-40-23.jpgShot01-26-20-21-40-44.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 09:34 PM. Reason: Updated post.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~
#4505137 - 01/27/20 01:38 PM Re: VonS Tries His Hand at a WOFF Campaign [Re: VonS]  
Rick_Rawlings Offline
Rick_Rawlings  Offline

Just imagine being the guy that's got to stand up with the rain going down the back of his neck all flight... thumbsup

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...
#4505149 - 01/27/20 03:31 PM Re: VonS Tries His Hand at a WOFF Campaign [Re: VonS]  
Polovski Offline
Polovski  Offline

Hotshot

Thanks VonS. All this time you haven't flown campaign ? Campaign is the most immersive part wink

Did you change the FM on the Morane? If so that tail in the ground could more easily happen. FM changes can affects contacts and balance and so on.

Last edited by Polovski; 01/27/20 03:31 PM.

Regards,

Polovski,
OBD Software, developers of immersive flight sims;
Wings Over Flanders Fields and Wings Over The Reich
http://www.overflandersfields.com
http://www.wingsoverthereich.com
#4505180 - 01/27/20 09:21 PM Re: VonS Tries His Hand at a WOFF Campaign [Re: Rick_Rawlings]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Originally Posted by Rick_Rawlings
Just imagine being the guy that's got to stand up with the rain going down the back of his neck all flight... thumbsup

winkngrin Yes, even the thought of it makes me shudder.

~ For my various FM/AI/FPS/DM Mods. for First Eagles 2, WoFF, RoF & WoTR, and tips for FlightGear, recommended is to check over my CombatAce profile (https://combatace.com/profile/86760-vons/) and to click on the "About Me" tab while there. ~
#4505181 - 01/27/20 09:34 PM Re: VonS Tries His Hand at a WOFF Campaign [Re: Polovski]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Originally Posted by Polovski
Thanks VonS. All this time you haven't flown campaign ? Campaign is the most immersive part wink

Did you change the FM on the Morane? If so that tail in the ground could more easily happen. FM changes can affects contacts and balance and so on.

Have been all this time in a variety of quick combat scenarios - so I'm looking forward to more campaign flying. Not only is it immersive but addictive too. smash

Didn't touch the Morane Parasol FM so far...just getting the feel of it currently (I think it flies fine so I will likely not tinker with its FM on my install...fine enough for a Parasol at any rate).

I'm assuming that the excessive rain created muddy conditions at the edge of the 'drome and the poor fellow sunk in after he came to a rest.

I've opened another campaign now as well, with a German pilot, so I will perhaps run them in tandem and see what happens...both are set in 1915. I might occasionally post here of the exploits and will treat this as a "casual campaigns" thread - good for practice until I'm ready to join the big boys under the DiD thread.

Von S smile2

Further notes for those following these posts: mods. installed so far as I run these early campaigns are ----- rivers mod, inflight map mod, historical victory info. mod, and the following fm mods (Alb. D.1 field mod, Fokk. E.IIa mod, Nieup. 10, 11, and 16 mods) ----- also modified are the "threshold" values in the simulation.xml file, for individual fighter-on-fighter contact (fightThreshold="-2" and withdrawThreshold="-3") ----- will see how these more "stubborn" settings pan out ----- most other things are set to max. realism in the in-sim settings panels, with flight-congestion at medium, and no "coercing" of flight paths for higher frequency of contact.

Last edited by VonS; 01/27/20 09:35 PM. Reason: Fixed typos.

#4505186 - 01/27/20 10:09 PM Re: VonS Tries His Hand at a WOFF Campaign [Re: VonS]  
Fullofit Offline
Fullofit  Offline

Ajax, ON
VonS, I think you should join the DiD club now. Being called ‘big boys’ alone is good enough reason to join. biggrin

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."
#4505217 - 01/28/20 03:49 AM Re: VonS Tries His Hand at a WOFF Campaign [Re: Fullofit]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Originally Posted by Fullofit
VonS, I think you should join the DiD club now. Being called ‘big boys’ alone is good enough reason to join. biggrin

Most tempting gents' and thanks for the kind invitation smile2 - I'll run a few more practice campaigns however to minimize chances of embarrassing myself in the DiD threads where the seasoned experts and hot-shot aces fly.

[Narrative removed - see relevant update in the very first post of this "casual campaigns" thread for more info.]

Von S

[Linked Image]

Attached Files shot1.jpgshot2.jpgshot3.jpgshot4.jpgshot5.jpgshot6.jpgshot7.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 09:34 PM. Reason: Updated post.

#4505361 - 01/29/20 02:18 AM Re: VonS Tries His Hand at a WOFF Campaign [Re: VonS]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

[Narrative removed - see relevant update in the very first post of this "casual campaigns" thread for more info.]

Von S smile

[Linked Image]

Attached Files shotflight.jpgshotmap.jpgshotspotter.jpgshotdescent.jpgshotland.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 09:35 PM. Reason: Updated post.

#4505364 - 01/29/20 02:55 AM Re: VonS Tries His Hand at a WOFF Campaign [Re: VonS]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Extra info.: for the next missions, Von S will tinker with down-tuning flight congestion from "medium" to "light" in the in-sim menu, and will turn on minimal "coercion" with enemy flight paths - to see if these will result in greater chance of contact with the enemy, and also to see if this will minimize a slight drop in frame rates noticed during the Otto von Pranz flight, after about half an hour - possibly owing to flak or flight congestion around Bethune? - although no craft were observed in the vicinity. Also to be tested will be a smaller floating point value in the terrain file under /shaders30 - will test at 128 and 256, current value being used there is 512; as well to be tested will be BuckeyeBob's clouds in PE - and Jara's Multimod will be set for "no aircraft explosions," "no flak on landed planes," "bombs to drop singly," and winds will be set at "vertical low," "horizontal moderate," and "turbulence low" - for further immersion.

Von S smile

[Linked Image]

Attached Files shot1.jpgshot2.jpgshot3.jpgshot4.jpgshot5.jpgshot6.jpgshot7.jpgshot8.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 09:35 PM. Reason: Updated post.

#4505372 - 01/29/20 05:27 AM Re: VonS Tries His Hand at a WOFF Campaign [Re: VonS]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Note: wind set to vertical and turbulence low, horizontal moderate - is working wonderfully for immersion - via Jara's MultiMod; floating point at a value of 128 seems okay for now but will test further in relation to frame rates; medium coercion settings for encounters with enemy flights are working very well, as evident in the report below.

Von S smile

[Linked Image]

Attached Files shot1.jpgshot2.jpgshot3.jpgshot4.jpgshot5.jpgshot6.jpgshot7.jpgshot8.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 12:01 AM. Reason: Updated post.

#4505392 - 01/29/20 11:58 AM Re: VonS Tries His Hand at a WOFF Campaign [Re: VonS]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
RAF_Louvert  Offline
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man

L'Etoile du Nord

Fine stuff VonS, glad you are at long last discovering the allure of the campaigns. And you're ready now for DiD, my friend. You're concerned about embarrassing yourself? Bah! You couldn't possible embarrass yourself more than any of us already has, many times over. Just look at my man Captain Swanson, who got lost over the North Sea in a blizzard and has been a guest of the Dutch for the last month as a result. As for aces and hotshots, we're all just legends in our own minds. biggrin

So climb aboard!

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"

#4505476 - 01/29/20 10:01 PM Re: VonS "Casual Campaigns" WOFF Thread [Re: VonS]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

It's an honor to have Lou, as the representative of the Gong Fairy, visiting this casual campaigns thread too - I thank you all for the words of encouragement and I promise to send an official application to the DiD Thread once I wind up these two campaigns I have going now. I also look forward to reading of Captain Swanson's further adventures - that flight in the blizzard is legendary. smile2

In the meantime I'll be testing further the floating point value to see how it affects fps/graphics. And perhaps a couple of practice quick combat missions are a good idea too - between Eindeckers and Parasols - to see what the Parasol's weak areas are. yep

Von S

Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 12:03 AM. Reason: Edited post.

#4505626 - 01/31/20 05:34 AM Re: VonS "Casual Campaigns" WOFF Thread [Re: VonS]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

A technical interlude below after further tinkering (hopefully the info. will be helpful to those trying to squeeze out maximal realism and graphics in WOFFue/pe).

In terms of graphics, was experimenting with patch pixel dim and float texture sizes and ratios - and I'm getting smoothest and best fps results by having the floating size slightly bigger than the pixel dim size (on the order of about 1.5 times bigger). Numbers that work well are as follows:

For excellent performance // excellent graphics, use ----->

In shaders30/terrain

const static float fTextureSize = 650;

In terrains/compositetexturebudgets

<Budgets PatchPixelDim="400" MinPatchDimUseThumb="4096">

For very good performance // fantastic graphics, use ----->

In shaders30/terrain

const static float fTextureSize = 1050;

terrains/compositetexturebudgets

<Budgets PatchPixelDim="700" MinPatchDimUseThumb="4096">

Other ratios and sizes tested either aren't worth repeating here or didn't give me great results.

Do not use float and pixel dim sizes above about 1150 for the entries above, otherwise horrible stuttering is present; values above about 1200-1250 often freeze/crash the sim. Also, float and pixel dim sizes below about 300 offer no benefits, performance or graphics-wise. Float size should be bigger than the pixel dim size for this visual "trick" to work well - also recommended is that these settings be used with the "slighty thinned out trees" compositescenerybudgets numbers available under my long "WOFF on a Mac" thread, as well as with the crisper "ring values" indicated there too, for the compositetexturebudgets file.

The level-4 "high quality" graphics patch by Panama Red also gives similar quality results and is worth a try if the recommendations included here don't work for you. Panama Red's patch eliminates blue triangles entirely - mine very rarely show blue triangles if flying at very low altitudes but I'm getting smooth frame rates with the settings tweaked to the info. indicated above.

Representative pic. included here (with float size of 650 and pixel dim of 400).

[Linked Image]

In terms of overall realism, I'm very pleased with stock values in WOFF but further tweaks using Jara's excellent "MultiMod" are what I'm currently using, after a few days of testing, and I recommend them for those looking for very realistic flight settings (see included pic.). Observers are still excellent shots with the numbers I've selected but are not "sniper quality" to a kilometer out. You are still in for a world of hurt if you get too close, for example, to a Parasol. Further experimentation with winds has also resulted in the settings I have for what I think is "best realism" in the sim (vertical low, horizontal and turbulence moderate) - but feel free to experiment to get the results you like.

[Linked Image]

Now to get ready again for some hardcore flying in the "casual campaigns."

Von S smile

Attached Files nicepic.jpgmultimodlatestsettings.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 12:03 AM. Reason: Edited post.

#4505719 - 01/31/20 08:17 PM Re: VonS "Casual Campaigns" WOFF Thread [Re: VonS]  
SebToombs Offline
SebToombs  Offline

UK
Originally Posted by VonS

For excellent performance // excellent graphics, use ----->

In shaders30/terrain

const static float fTextureSize = 650;

In terrains/compositetexturebudgets

<Budgets PatchPixelDim="400" MinPatchDimUseThumb="4096">

For very good performance // fantastic graphics, use ----->

In shaders30/terrain

const static float fTextureSize = 1050;

terrains/compositetexturebudgets

<Budgets PatchPixelDim="700" MinPatchDimUseThumb="4096">

Von S smile

Hi VonS,

I'm enjoying these reports and the technical tweeks, quick question where do these values go? I looked in the config settings but couldnt see them. Am I missing something? I'd love to give them a go!

I'd love to see you in DiD campaign too ... and for your peace of mind I'm totally not a hot shot! The only thing I do well is mistakenly wind up the Gong Fairy!

Happy Flying!

Seb

#4505726 - 01/31/20 08:51 PM Re: VonS "Casual Campaigns" WOFF Thread [Re: SebToombs]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Originally Posted by SebToombs

Hi VonS,

I'm enjoying these reports and the technical tweeks, quick question where do these values go? I looked in the config settings but couldnt see them. Am I missing something? I'd love to give them a go!

I'd love to see you in DiD campaign too ... and for your peace of mind I'm totally not a hot shot! The only thing I do well is mistakenly wind up the Gong Fairy!

Happy Flying!

Seb

Hi Seb,

You will find those files located in your c_drive/OBDSoftware/WOFF/OBDWW1 Over Flanders Fields directory. The compositetexturebudgets and compositescenerybudgets files are located in the "terrain" folder under that directory path. The other file, that contains the float texture size, is located in the "shaders30" folder, and is called "Terrain" (again to be found under the same directory path). I recommend making a backup of those three files (in stock format), and storing them somewhere safe, before attempting my recommended tweaks.

I'm in the meantime trying to decide whether or not to increase the "AI guns shooting range" value in JJJ's "MultiMod" to 300, and to drop rear gun accuracy by half a point to "4.5." Will test the values further to strike a good balance between good rear gunners but to avoid sniper accuracy, for variety and realism. The good thing about the MultiMod is that it follows averages that are already set up in WOFF - so tinkering with the values still leaves room for exceptional cases (of good or bad marksmanship).

Glad you're enjoying the casual campaigns reports - I hope to have a new one up soon.

Von S smile

Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 09:32 PM. Reason: Edited post.

#4505732 - 01/31/20 10:35 PM Re: VonS "Casual Campaigns" WOFF Thread [Re: VonS]  
SebToombs Offline
SebToombs  Offline

UK
Thank you VonS, that makes sense - I’ll give it a go!

Seb

#4505757 - 02/01/20 04:29 AM Re: VonS "Casual Campaigns" WOFF Thread [Re: VonS]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Quick technical note that the MultiMod pic. in my earlier post above has now been updated to the latest settings I'm using - AI shooting range increased to a value of 300, and accuracy of gunners slightly detuned to a value of 4.5. Works very well now, with lots of variety, in quick combat tests. Also decreased collision range to 250, and increased my gun range to 250 (still at a disadvantage to the AI but more competitive and allows for the odd distance shot). Also increased engine start delay slightly to 10 secs., and increased slightly values for aircraft stress damage (stress damage tweaks simply change values in the simulation.xml file by the way, and don't do anything with aircraft xfm files).

Also, for those tinkering with my patch pixel dim and floating size values mentioned above, I recommend trying out the following two tweaks as well (on my rig I've managed to squeeze out a bit more fps this way, also smoothness and graphics sharpness).

Tweaks have been temporarily deleted from this particular post since I've managed to get rid of blue triangles entirely but applying several of my modifications to the level-4 Panama Red video tweak - still tinkering with some settings to see how frame rates are holding up, and also to see if I can squeeze out crisper graphics in low-alt. flights. Will most likely post the modified tweaks via a dropbox link once I've sorted this out - might as well nip it in the bud now since I'm already working on it. Von Pranz has by the way flown his third mission - stay tuned for the excitement. smile

Von S

Last edited by VonS; 02/01/20 07:42 PM. Reason: Deleted tweaks that are still in progress.

#4505835 - 02/01/20 08:25 PM Re: VonS "Casual Campaigns" WOFF Thread [Re: VonS]  
Evochron Offline
Evochron  Offline

I am looking forward to both the missions and the modding smile

#4505865 - 02/02/20 06:01 AM Re: VonS "Casual Campaigns" WOFF Thread [Re: VonS]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

Good news - my previous tweaks, located under the "WOFF on a Mac" thread, and the files originally done by Panama Red (for the level-4, highest quality video tweak for WOFF) - have been successfully combined. You will find the package in zipped form, available in the following post:

https://combatace.com/forums/topic/92320-fm-tweaks-for-woffuepe/?tab=comments#comment-780879

The file is JSGME ready. Simply unzip the file, and then place the folder called "01_VonS_MaxFPSnGraphicsGPUtuner_ver1.1.1" inside your MODS folder for WOFF. Load up with JSGME and go fly. The second folder, which is optional, is called "02_VonS_4RingDimPatchForGPUtuner_ver1.2" and should be installed after, not before, the "01" patch is applied - the "02" folder should also be placed in the MODS folder for WOFF. Same install instructions apply to the optional "03_VonS_RingDimExtravaganzaForGPUtuner_ver1.3" folder - it should be installed over the main ver. 1.1.1 patch, not before. Identical install instructions apply to the optional "04_VonS_CrisperTextureBudgetsForGPUtuner_ver1.4" folder, although it's simplest to apply the "04" folder last, after the other patches are in place.

(Also, if you are interested in running HarryH's "no cloud popping" mod., I recommend installing it first via JSGME, and then installing my WOFF GPU Tuner Patch over it - this will replace HarryH's preload.xml file with my own slightly modified one. At any rate, there are no incompatibilities between the two mods.)

Some features of the tweaks:

- no blue triangles
- maximum fps possible extracted from your GPU (see info. in representative pics. below) through tweaks of the compositetexturebudgets, compositescenerybudgets, and Terrain file
- graphics maintained at very high quality
- fps seem smooth with hardly any micro-stuttering
- patch pixel dim and floating size numbers applied as per my earlier posts in this thread (650 float size, 400 patch pixel dim)
- tweaks are about 20% lighter on GPU usage than the level-4 Panama Red video tweak files (higher number in the info. box in the top left corner of the pics. below, for "gpu," indicates less gpu usage - lower numbers indicate higher gpu usage)
- tree congestion has been slightly thinned out in this patch (by about 10-15%) from stock (should work well with the relevant European geography often flown over in WOFF)

Additions to ver. 1.1.1:

- includes an extended preload.xml file based on the one provided by HarryH for his no-cloud-popping mod. for WOFF (helps to preload various cirrus, cumulus, cumulonimbus clouds, etc., prior to flight - for smoother fps and less cloud popping)
- includes a modified shaders.xml file that has had several "lighting" and "specular" entries enabled, that were turned off, in the stock shaders file (helps to improve green color of the grass and to lighten the atmosphere overall - especially for those who don't like to tinker with SweetFX/ReShade or can't get those two to work in WOFFpe)
- includes my d3d8.ini files, for the main WOFF folder, and also for WOFFScenery (should help to squeeze out some more fps while maintaining high quality graphics)
- if you prefer using the settings in your own d3d8 files instead, simply remove the d3d8 file from the main WOFF folder included with this GPU Tuner Patch, and also the entire WOFFScenery folder that is included, before placing the "01_VonS_MaxFPSnGraphicsGPUtuner_ver1.1.1" folder inside your MODS folder and enabling with JSGME
- I recommend, however, if using your own settings in the two d3d8.ini files, to change the "terrain patch pixel dim" size in both of them from the stock value of 256 to 100 (this works well with the floating point size and patch pixel size values included in the other files in my GPU Tuner Patch, to maintain best smoothness of frame rates)
- max. fps top out at around 170-180, with clear blue skies, and this patch installed

Additions to ver. 1.2:

- ver. 1.2 is the addon patch called "02_VonS_4RingDimPatchForGPUtuner_ver1.2"
- this patch is an alternative tweak of the compositescenerybudgets file that removes even more unnecessary "ring dim" values from the five "budget" levels that are present, giving a consistent "4 rings" per budget level, and also slightly increasing the minimal quality of graphics in the outer rings, as compensation, which should give slightly less fuzzy graphics to distant terrains when viewed from high altitudes, without any performance hit on fps
- the addon patch also maintains smooth graphics, decently high fps, and no blue triangles are present
- if you are happy with the main GPU Tuner Patch (ver. 1.1.1), there is no need to install the "4RingDim" patch (but I encourage you to try both and pick the one that best suits your rig, and keep in mind that the addon ver. 1.2 patch requires the main ver. 1.1.1 patch to be installed already)
- max. fps top out at around 220-235, with clear blue skies, and this patch installed

Additions to ver. 1.3:

- ver. 1.3 is the alternative addon patch called "03_VonS_RingDimExtravaganzaForGPUtuner_ver1.3"
- this patch is another, alternative tweak of the compositescenerybudgets file that includes several more "ring dim" entries per the five "budget" levels that are present, giving 5, 6 and sometimes 7 ring entries, thereby making overall graphics quality slightly "crisper," especially at lower alts.
- maintained in this patch too are smooth graphics, decently high fps, and no blue triangles are present
- this patch, like the ver. 1.2 patch, is optional (but I encourage you to try this one out on your installs too, and to pick the one that best suits your rig, and keep in mind again that the addon ver. 1.3 patch requires the main ver. 1.1.1 patch to be installed already)
- max. fps top out at around 185-195, with clear blue skies, and this patch installed

Additions to ver. 1.4:

- ver. 1.4 contains an alternative compositetexturebudgets file that further improves crispness of far textures at high alts.
- this patch, like the ver. 1.2 and 1.3 patches, is optional, and may be installed over ver. 1.1.1, 1.2, or 1.3, if you like
- max. fps with the optional ver. 1.4 patch applied drop by about a value of 10-15, on average, when compared with the other three patches

NOTE: for comparison, the Panama Red highest-quality, level-4 compositescenerybudgets file tops out at around 160 fps, if run with the rest of my tweaks (patch pixel dim size, floating size, etc.) that are included with the GPU Tuner Patch

Happy flying,
Von S smile

Attached Files gputuner1.jpggputuner2.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 04/01/21 05:02 AM. Reason: Changed link to WOFF GPU Tuner Patch.

#4505867 - 02/02/20 07:26 AM Re: VonS "Casual Campaigns" WOFF Thread [Re: VonS]  
VonS Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac
VonS  Offline
WWI Flight Sims on a Mac

(note: this mission was flown before the fps/video tweaks indicated above were fully applied)

Von S smile

[Linked Image]

Attached Files picture1.jpgpicture2.jpgpicture3.jpgpicture4.jpgpicture5.jpgpicture6.jpgpicture7.jpgpicture8.jpg
Last edited by VonS; 06/02/22 09:33 PM. Reason: Updated post.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM