TFS is giving 5 community members the opportunity to be a part of the Alpha Testing Group!
This is a great opportunity for selected community members to play their part in the success of TFS 5.0.
To be eligible for consideration, here’s what we need.
• Experienced/knowledgeable Cliffs of Dover Blitz flight simmers.
• You are able to commit to a set number of hours per week.
• Provide constructive/objective information to the team to work with.
• Provide us with your on line ‘nickname’ on the the 1C and ATAG forums if successful
• You will need to be registered on the ATAG forum.
• If successful, you will have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and provide proof of identification.
Interested? You can apply for consideration in two ways.
TFS Facebook – message Team Fusion Simulations (not in post, to ensure confidentiality)
ATAG Forum – message ATAG_Pattle (Pete)
Please message us by 10pm (GMT) 13th December, 2019.
We will select 5 applicants based on the strength of their application.
Successful applicants will be notified on the 15th December.
Look forward to hearing from you.