One thing that’s always neglected in WWII flight sims is the anti-shipping. It would be great if WOTR included planes like Swordfish or Albacore, as both offer so many possibilities:
1) Anti-shipping operations against the enemy coast, using torpedoes or bombs.
2) Mining enemy approaches (opportunity to have great nighttime missions).
3) Recon flights along the enemy’s coast.
4) Anti U-Boat patrols with bombs, torpedoes or depth charges.
5) Escorting convoys along the coast.
These things are rarely seen in simulators and WOTR would have a unique opportunity to be the first to do it right and exploit the niche.
Last edited by Ekaton; 11/26/19 01:11 PM.