IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs Of Dover Blitz 4.57
Latest Patch Release Notes
While creating the upcoming TFS 5.0 Tobruk of the CLIFFS OF DOVER series, we
also improve many things that also benefit CLIFFS OF DOVER BLITZ, so we're very
happy to release this new patch 4.57 with the following improvements:
- Fixed: Bomb defuse message shows when rearming non-bomb-carrying aircraft.
- Fixed: Individual magneto keybindings (e.g. Magneto #1 on #1 Engine - Toggle) not
effective on single engine aircraft.
- Fixed: Fiat G.50, mouse clicks on magnetos in cockpit not effective.
- Fixed: Static Objects loosing underground portions when seen from more that 499m.
- Fixed: Artillery cannot be manned by players.
- Fixed: Naval and Artillery will fire at targets in range even when not having a line of
- Fixed: Spitfire amp meter shows incorrect values.
- Revised AI: Order Menu (aka TAB Menu) commands for AI now are functional.
This is a further step in a series of AI improvements we hope to make for CLIFFS OF
DOVER BLITZ as well as our upcoming TFS 5.0 Tobruk release.
A video user guide for the Order Menu will be released soon.