Jasta 18 start of April 1917 is right next to the front line. Seems awful close. Is this correct?

Shouldn't arty bombardments go on the whole North to south rather than East to West? That way following trech system rather than cutting across it.

What happened to gas clouds? Haven't seen them since pre UE.

My imagination or does a plane go more glossy when raining? Looked good anyway. Rain also seems better, finer.

Could we have more varied arty bombardment explosions? Maybe shrapnel clouds\bursts? Love to see mines go up on historical dates.

Not an issue just general observation, I find it odd German cockpits are so sparse and lacking in dials compared to the Allies. Considering they are good at engineering etc.

Would be cool after a dogfight there was an AAR which showed which pilots where involved and who managed to hit who. Grandson story rights telling how you once fought the Red Baron:) Or even end of pilot career AAR breakdown with all this information.

Be cool if over time in two seater planes the observer\gunner becomes better as you become a fighting partnership. Another way would be during spotting, recce/photo missions less time needed over targets to show your improvement as a team. That way you get attached to your gunner/observer.

War neurosis. Also maybe pilots can become affected by the "wind up". MAybe things like being only survivor of flight increases rate it goes up. You then have to go on leave or hospital. Possible pilots in squadron start saying they feel ill all the time and they get dismissed. Illness and flu maybe make an appearance.

Be cool if pilots had traits both positive and negative. SO maybe you have a pilot who is great joker and boosts moral so much you notice if he is no longer around etc. I'm thinking of a way to increase the role play aspect here.

Also seems to me planes in top cover aren't high enough away. I thought they where at a distance above that the enemy has enough room to get above lower flight not seeing top cover until they get jumped. In game it seems they are so close there is no room for any enemy to go above low flight but plenty of room to get above BOTH flights.

Great to have some sort of Photo mechanic aswell as actual arty batteries and spotting mechanic.

See breath during cold weather or in summer above certain altitude to give that cold feeling.

Have flashing building graphics.

More animated pilots, see head moving and flight commander hand signals etc.

Have plane rocked about if flying over bombardment at shell flight altitudes.

Squadron news. Have news about last nights bash for so and so birthday\victory\marriage\engagement\new baby\loss virginity. Or the Eton yearly bash. MAybe the odd accident whilst playing drunken games. Trips to the towns. Girls. News of brothers fighting in the War. Worries about certain pilots mental health state. Visit from Boom Trenchard. Letters from Mother\Girlfiend\Wife etc. Again to improve role play element. Have this happen every now and again to stop it becoming repetitive to quickly. Even make it moddable so players can keep adding to it.

Thanks

Last edited by Wodin; 10/16/19 03:57 PM.