Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#4491620 - 10/05/19 11:35 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Ssnake Offline
Virtual Shiva Beast
Ssnake  Offline
Virtual Shiva Beast
Hotshot

Germoney
Ah, Youtube. Then it must be real science.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4491676 - 10/06/19 12:49 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: SUBS_17]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Originally Posted by SUBS_17

Signs of tearing in the fabric of space are:
1 Sink holes
2 Green flares falling from the sky at high altitude

Sink holes are used by people who have this technology they tear a hole in the fabric of space in an area underground stealing what is there and as the ground sinks they watch it with a drone or satellite to mark that position so that they know their position in relation to this Universe compared to the dimension from which they are operating.
They fire green flares from altitude in order to know their position in comparison to this Universe and planets position when above the ground. When they create a sink hole it is a sphere shape. The people doing this are UK Military Intelligence and New Zealand Security Intelligence Service and they are criminals in how they use the technology.

Are you going to do this again ? I had hoped after your last suspension that you would abandon trolling. Your last sentence alone would qualify for another suspension.

Moderators are showing a great deal of tolerance. It has been discussed and the thought is that if you don’t clean-up your act we will require that you take it elsewhere.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4491677 - 10/06/19 12:51 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
CyBerkut Offline
Administrator
CyBerkut  Offline
Administrator
Hotshot

Florida
+1

#4491694 - 10/06/19 01:48 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
KRT_Bong Offline
It's KRT not Kurt
KRT_Bong  Offline
It's KRT not Kurt

Sarasota, Florida
I'll have whatever he's smokin',,,, like groovy man

Windows 10 Pro
Gigabyte 970A DS3P FX
AMD FX6300 Vishera 3.5 Ghz
ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 970 Overclocked 4 GB DDR5
16Gb Patriot Viper 3 RAM DDR3 1866Mhz
Onikuma Gaming Headset (has annoying blue lights I don't use)
#4491700 - 10/06/19 02:07 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: oldgrognard]  
Mr_Blastman Online content
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Online Content
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by oldgrognard

1 Sink holes

Sink holes are used by people who have this technology they tear a hole in the fabric of space in an area underground stealing what is there and as the ground sinks they watch it with a drone or satellite to mark that position so that they know their position in relation to this Universe compared to the dimension from which they are operating.
They fire green flares from altitude in order to know their position in comparison to this Universe and planets position when above the ground. When they create a sink hole it is a sphere shape. The people doing this are UK Military Intelligence and New Zealand Security Intelligence Service and they are criminals in how they use the technology.

Are you going to do this again ? I had hoped after your last suspension that you would abandon trolling. Your last sentence alone would qualify for another suspension.

Moderators are showing a great deal of tolerance. It has been discussed and the thought is that if you don’t clean-up your act we will require that you take it elsewhere.

Check out Subs_17's signature sometime--he has a quote from "Sledgehammer!"

Everyone here is old enough to know what that infamous show was in the 80s. I don't think Subs is being serious with his posts.

At all.

He's full of crap and he knows it, but being a Sledgehammer fan, can't help himself. I'll admit it was a great show. Frankly I don't mind the absurdity, and often find myself laughing out loud when I read the crap he writes.

#4491701 - 10/06/19 02:14 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Sure, that is what I said last time. He is just pulling legs, but he can’t seem to know when to pull it in. He is like the the drunk who just has to push the joke too far until it becomes obnoxious.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4491724 - 10/06/19 04:18 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
vonBaur Offline
vonBaur  Offline

[spoiler][/spoiler]
It does not tear time just the fabric of space.

Cool. In that case a little rip-stop should do. Maybe even one of those iron-on patches. I think I have a few of those lying around.
biggrin

SALUTE TO ALL!
#4491735 - 10/06/19 05:31 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: Ssnake]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

Originally Posted by Ssnake
Ah, Youtube. Then it must be real science.

It is science but not what literally anyone else on Earth has ever heard of, some people may remember the 11:11 event in the future and may comment on it. You will find out more in the future, a better science is Wormholes, Dimensions and Time Science.
With tearing in the fabric of space it occurred in Norfolk Naval Ship yard from what I understand in the 1940's in order to create a field which hid ships from radar, from the stories we can determine that Interdimensional Matter Transfer Diffusion occurred where the sailors had come back into this dimension at the same point as to where the ships hull was located and that is why some were embedded into the hull.

https://youtu.be/KPUnRzlr-T4

This video explains Interdimensional Matter Transfer Diffusion quite well, ask any scientist on Earth if he or she has ever heard of it, you'll get a blank look.

"Trust me I know what I'm doing" Detective Sledge Hammer
#4491737 - 10/06/19 05:36 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: oldgrognard]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

Originally Posted by oldgrognard

1 Sink holes

No you are a TROLL of smarminess proportions, I am here talking science and those gullible moderators banned me even though I had done nothing wrong. But remember this MI14, MI13, MI12, MI11, MI10, MI9....were getting rid of all of them, MI8's today, if you are below MI8 then we are going to see you UNSEATED so good riddance. It is always PRIME where you are going....ALWAYS....lol .....hint hint mobile elicxer...

Well, I am perplexed that you would think that is a good course of action.

So you can take a couple months to consider a better course of action. Hopefully when you return things will proceed in a more measured manner.

Last edited by oldgrognard; 10/06/19 10:58 PM.

"Trust me I know what I'm doing" Detective Sledge Hammer
#4491738 - 10/06/19 05:46 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Lieste Offline
Lieste  Offline

Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman

But what are quarks?

How posh ducks talk?

#4492059 - 10/08/19 03:20 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: Lieste]  
Mr_Blastman Online content
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Online Content
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by Lieste
Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman

But what are quarks?

How posh ducks talk?

lol

#4492062 - 10/08/19 03:47 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
ArgonV Offline
Hotshot
ArgonV  Offline
Hotshot

College Station, Texas, USA
This thread got bizarre...

"Go Fly A Kite!"
-Jason R.
FS-WWI Project Leader
FS-WWI Plane Pack Site

Intel i9 10900k
Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC
64GB Corsair DDR4 2933 Vengeance RGB Pro
AMD XFX 7900 XTX Merc310 Black Edition
LG UltraGear 38GN95B-B 38" monitor
Corsair HX1200 PSU
1TB EVO 980 Pro M.2 PCIe x4 SSD
2TB EVO 980 Pro M.2 PCIe x4 SSD
Two 2TB EVO 860 SSDs
Sound Blaster ZxR
Win 10 x64 Pro
HOTAS Cougar #4069 w/Uber II Nxt mod #284 & UTM bushings
#4492066 - 10/08/19 04:28 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
RossUK Online cowboy
RossUK  Online Cowboy

Eastbourne, UK
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see if Subs isn't some sort of bot. The wording he uses gives me that impression.

#4492067 - 10/08/19 04:31 PM Re: Watch out, they're about to tear our Universe open... [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
PanzerMeyer Online centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Online Centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
I think Subs_17 just happens to be a diligent Daily Mail reader.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.