Known Issues with WOFF PE -
Update: All are now FIXED as of 28/10/2019 Please obtain the latest WOFF PE update from our website to have all these fixes and more:
1) Some compatibility issues on non English OS's - Read the FAQ Section 5) on how to solve this.
2) Sopwith Strutter Gun/Belt animation AWOL - will be fixed in patch V5.01.
3) Some 2-Seaters have issues with some switches moving on/off when firing guns - will be fixed in V5.01..
All Fixed in 5.01.
4) Strutter B1 missing the bomb sight view, fixed in 5.02
5) Ace's who's surnames start with "_Bis" like _Bishop do not show in QC custom skin choice etc, and won't be assigned to the Ace in campaign if he is in the line up to fly. Fixed in next patch V5.03
6) Machine Gun sounds heard from far away - fixed in patch V5.03
7) FE2b, Strutter A2, Bristol Fighter F2b, broken observer/gunner views - fixed in patch V5.03
(also fixed/improved FE2b bomb view).
8) Wind always set to 0 mph - fixed in patch V5.03
9) Minor one - tweaked BE2c Lewis gun to be less shiny - fixed in patch V5.03
10) New Aircraft death physics are too benign, fixed in V5.03
All above are NOW FIXED as of 28/10/2019 Please obtain the latest WOFF PE update from our website to have all these fixes:.
We will add as we become aware of any serious issues but for now that is the main serious fixes done for WOFF PE - we are taking a well earned break for a while so enjoy PE!
See the V5.03 Update Announcement Sticky Thread
for the full change log of all items added or fixed
WM / Pol