[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/3QsYG2FPLF0?t=553[/video]

i haven`t played COD since MW2, MW3 i only played the demo or beta or free week online and i hated it, so its good to know i can still pwn some noobs.
The game feels nice, graphics are good, guns feel OP, you dont even need to ads some of them, this game has a real chance to dethrone battlefield if the maps on ground war get better flag location and purpose, right now you capture flags.......because....its only there for attrition between players.
Customization is nice on the guns, still a lot of things to iron out, but feels good. Also if they can implement destructible environments in this game or the next, BF is toast. Cos that is really missing here. i like how the kill perks now stack, so you dont have to use as they come.though with 64 players its a pita to wait in queue , with many uavs in the sky and the airstrike are so frequently is basically artillerry salvos.

Netcod is shoddy though, lag abundant, but crossplay was a nice inclusion, i played against xbox and ps4 (lots of them)....also, do you know how to spot a console player? walk beside him.....for real, they dont notice you EVER !

oh and i really like the insertions intro for ground war, i really wish battlefield had something like that.

Last edited by Blade_RJ; 09/24/19 12:00 AM.