Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4489368 - 09/13/19 04:09 PM Twilight Zone and Gremilns  
rwatson Offline
Hotshot
rwatson  Offline
Hotshot

New Concord, Ohio
Title says it all..I have old saved copies of 1.28,,1.29..AOE and 1.60 running but seems like any new installs like the ones listed in jellys link run OK when I first unzip them but after a reboot they won't..First try gives nothing second try I get the Error 0xc0000142 and noticed after a try I can't delete/rename anything ..Windoze tells me it's still open..Tried googling and no fixes ..Just not up to a re-install of my OS..I have more war games than sims At least I can still fly EAW..New installs from scratch do the same ..beginning to think this machine is possessed

Russ
Semper Fi
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4489379 - 09/13/19 04:38 PM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
FsFOOT Offline
FsFOOT  Offline

Using https://duckduckgo.com/

search windows error 0xc0000142

I get this:

Originally Posted by https://errorcode0x.com/fix-application-error-0xc0000142/

In this era of advanced technology, we all are surrounded by the advantages of Computer. To run the computer or to perform an essential task we often need to use some software or application on our computer. But, sometimes users are facing some difficulties while opening an application on their system. ‘The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142’ is one of those difficulties faced by several users. It is a common as well as a highly irritating error that affects a type of core Windows apps.

If you face the same error, then nothing to get worried about this. Here in this article, we are going to present some amazing hacks to fix the application error 0xc0000142. Hence, you are advised to go through the article given below. So, let’s start.
What Causes the Error 0xc0000142?

Basically, Error 0xc0000142 is occurred by a failure or malfunction with any program that you are trying to open. Several people report encountering this error while trying to execute ‘cmd.exe’ that is a DOS emulator application for the computer. Although this issue does not specialize the exact problem with the application or system in question, so you can easily solve it by using a standard process.

The most usual reason of error “the application was not able to start correctly 0xc0000142” is damaged or corrupted files that are used by several apps of your computer. Such files are required to use by the computer as well as if the files are being corrupted in any reason, then they will make the system extremely unstable and also cause the error such as the error code 0xc0000142. Hence, go through the steps that are given below to get rid of this error without much trouble.
Easy Tricks and Tips to Fix Error “the Application was Unable to Start Correctly 0xc0000142”:

By now you are aware of the root causes of error 0xc0000142. Whatever the reason is, you need to fix the error to continue your work. Hence, know the easy hacks that are given below to fix the issue on the go.
Solution 1: Perform a Clean Boot

To fix the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142, the first fix you need to try is to perform a clean boot of your PC. It will disable the non-windows services as well as startup apps. You can also re-enable these if required. In addition, it will increase the performance of the system by disabling the undesired start-up applications that are not used too much on your computer. You can also re-enable them by performing the same steps as well as check the ones which have been turned off. To perform this, you need to follow the steps given below:
Step 1:

At first, you have to hit the Windows Key and R both at the same time from the keyboard to open the Run Command box. Type ‘msconfig’ in the run dialog box and click on the Ok button. You can also press the Enter key from the keyboard to run the command.
Step 2:

This will start to load the ‘system configuration window.’ From this window, you need to navigate to the Services Tab. Then, tick the ‘All Microsoft Services’ box. Click on the option ‘Disable All.’ Then, you need to tap on the Apply button. Post that, click on the Ok button.
Step 3:

Now, the window will prompt to restart the system. You also will see the option ‘Restart Later.’ Click on it. After that, again you have to run the ‘msconfig’ on the Run Command box. Hence, follow the same process mentioned above to open the Run Command box. Then, type the command and hit the Enter from the keyboard.
Step 4:

When the dialog box of System Configuration will open, then you need to choose the option ‘Start Up.’ Open the Task Manager. Now, look at the last field named Start-Up Impact. Disable all the High Impact files. To disable these files, you need to right click on the file. Then, click on the ‘Disable’ option. It will only disable them from starting up when you restart the computer. Hence, you can still start them up at any time as well as re-enable them in future if you use the app to be started up using the similar steps mentioned above, instead of selecting the disabled, you need to select the Enable.
Step 5:

After completing the above steps, you have to restart the system to save the changes.

After performing the process of the clean boot, you need to check that the error still persists or not. If you see that the error persists then you need to scan the system files. To perform this, you should follow the steps as follows:

First, go to the Start menu. Then, type ‘cmd’ in the search field. Tap on the ‘Command Prompt.’ Now, type ‘sfc /scannow’ in the Command Prompt window and hit the Enter key to run the command.

If the error is still not fixed, then again go to the Start menu and open the Control Panel. Click on the ‘Programs and Features’ option. Navigate to the ‘Uninstall a Program.’ Now, it will show you a list of all programs that are installed on your system. Then, you have to sort the programs by date to separate which ones are installed recently on your computer and is triggered the error 0xc0000142. Right click on it and tap on the option ‘uninstall.’

After performing this, if the error still not gone, then you need to move on to the next solution.
Solution 2: Run the Application in Compatibility Mode

Many users fix the error 0xc0000142 by running the app in compatibility mode. Hence, before going to try any complicated solution you should try this method. To perform this, you need to stick to the steps that are stated below:

At first, you have to move the cursor to the application icon that is not opening and right click on it.
Select the option ‘Properties.’
Then, you have to navigate to the Compatibility tab.
Tap on the ‘Run compatibility troubleshooter’ option.
When the window prompts the option ‘Try recommended settings.’ Click on it.
Now, you need to tap on the ‘Test program’ option. Now, the Windows will attempt to run the program with the settings that are recommended by you.
If the application runs in a proper way, then you should close the app. If the app do not run properly, then go to the next step.
After exiting from the application, you need to click on the Next button.
Now, tap on the Yes button. Save the settings for the app if the app runs properly. Tap on the Cancel button if the app did not run.
Next, you will see the ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ option box. Check the box.
Select the Operating System by going to the drop-down menu under the option ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for.’
Now, you have to tick the ‘Run this program as an administrator’ box.
After that, tap on the Apply button. Then, Ok button.

Now, try to open the app to verify that it opens or not. If the error still occurs, then proceed to the next solution.
Solution 3: Download the Files Manually

The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 also occur because of the unauthorized dll files of your computer. Hence, you need to replace those dll files with their latest version that will possibly fix the issue for you. To perform this, you need to follow the steps as follows:

At first, you have to download the latest version of dll files by going to the default browser of your computer.
After downloading the dll files, you need to go to the location where you store the newly downloaded dll files (by default the system store the newly downloaded files on Downloads).
Now, right click on the file and choose the Copy from the list to copy the file. Or if you prefer you can also press the Ctrl and C simultaneously from the keyboard after selecting the new file.
Go to the location where you saved the application which is showing the error.
Right click on the folder. Then, choose the option ‘Paste’ from the list.
After that, the window prompts two options. Then, skip it or replace the files. Here, you need to tap on the ‘Replace the files’ option.
Repeat the above steps for all the dll files that you have downloaded.
After completing this, you need to restart the system once to save the changes.

Now, check that the error is still showing or not. If you notice that the error still persists, then try the next solution that is given below.
Solution 4: Use the Regedit.exe Command

You can also fix the error 0xc0000142 by using Reget.exe. We can modify the value of the ‘LoadAppinit_dlls key to 0. LoadAppInit_dll’ file. Basically, it is a process that initiates the dlls in its registry keys when the application starts. So modifying the value to 0 might fix the issue.
Steps to Perform this:

At first, you need to hit the R and Windows key both at the same time to launch the Run Command box.
Then, type ‘regedit.exe’ in the Run dialog box. Hit the Enter or tap on the Ok button.
Navigate to the location ‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows’. If you do not know how to go to the location, then you should perform the steps mentioned below:

After running ‘regedit.exe’ command, you have to click twice on the ‘HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE’ option. You will see this on the left side of the display.
Now, look at the left side of the screen and double click on the option ‘Software.’
Navigate to the left pane of the window and click twice on the ‘Microsoft’ option.
Again go to the left side of the display and click twice on the option ‘Windows NT.’
Then, open the CurrentVersion folder by double-clicking on it. You will see this on the left side of the display.
After that, look at the left pane of the window. There you will see the option ‘Windows.’ Tap on it.

Next, you have to double click on the ‘LoadAppInit_Dll’ option by going to the right side of the display.
Now, change the data value to 0.
Tap on the Ok button.
Save the changes by restarting the system.

Now, you should try to open the application to check whether the error is resolved or not. If the error still persists then follow the methods stated below.
Solution 5: Run the SFC or System File Checker

After trying all the above solution, if you still face the same error, then you need to try to run the System File Checker to check if it can resolve your issue. To run the SFC on the system, you should perform the steps mentioned below:

At first, go to the Start menu.
Type ‘cmd’ in the search field and right click on the ‘Command Prompt.’
Then, you have to select the ‘Run as administrator’ option to run the Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
Type the command ‘sfc/scannow’ in the Command Prompt window.
Now, hit the Enter key from the keyboard to run the command.
After that, you have to wait for a few seconds until the system completes the scanning process.
When the scanning is completed, then restart the system.

Now, try to open the application to check whether the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142 is resolved.
On the Whole

Other solutions I recommend, use Linux it has none of those error codes wink

#4489383 - 09/13/19 05:09 PM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
rwatson Offline
Hotshot
rwatson  Offline
Hotshot

New Concord, Ohio
Been through all the fixes Roy none worked..what's weird is I installed 1.26 and it ran fine after reboot it died same wit PRO..Was thinking of Linux on a second drive ..Used it many years ago,,Mandrake and it was a job to get things right..I figure by now it's much improved..I have two 1 TB drives on my machine so might consider a dual boot setup..I remember awhile I downloaded something I burned to a cd and booted straight into linux..Think I'll try to find the cd and look at that..I figure something is amiss in my OS and too much troubles to re-install the bugger

Russ
Semper Fi
#4489404 - 09/13/19 06:40 PM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
FsFOOT Offline
FsFOOT  Offline

Mandrake is long-gone. Manjaro is the new thing. Unfortunately I read it doesn't work (or has highly technical issues to - don'tuse BtrFS) in dual-boot so I would not recommend that for dual-boot. I don't recommend dual-boot anyway.
I use Linux Mint exclusively with Mate DE and recently SparkyLinux GameOver Edition for USB boot gaming and others to some extent.

Research and answers to most come via research and my recommends start at:

Distrowatch

Distrowatch - Major Distributions overview of major Linux distributions and FreeBSD

Arch compared to other distributions

Which Linux File System Should You Use? - howtogeek.com

I use Ext4 like most do its the standard default on most Linux - and you don't need any tech knowledge since the OS sets it up on a default dedicated install.
Otherwise if you are a techy get GParted and forget about using fdisk and any M$ or other tools ever again. Gparted (GNOME Partition Editor) is the industry standard and available in most Distros anyway or you get a disk that boots Gparted Live CD/USB just like I often use and most techs now-a-days.
see my SimHQ post here also: free tools for recovery, partitions, restore, backup related

Most importantly when choosing a Distro (aka Distribution) you will want to check your PC supports which version (ie x64, i386 (aka 486, 586, 686 its a bit confusing) and whether you CPU has PAE or not (most made in last 10-15 years have PAE but exception in Mobile or laptops sometimes beware of 'celeron') see my SimHQ post PAE problem timesaver tip

Other than that most people chose a Distro based on the Desktop Environment (aka DE).
Unlike Windows, the Linux, BSD and other Unix-based offshoots have a choice of the Graphic Environment to use aka the Desktop Environment
Linux gives a lot of flexibily and too much extend some major differences, both philosophical (less or more) and technical details which differ widely and offer many challenges.
Here there are bascially 2 major camps and many sub-camps. Some swear by KDE based, some Gnome and then there are sub-versions of those - mostly the KDE 3 or 4 or 5 (aka Plasma) and Gnome 2 or 3. Each version gets 'heavier' (aka 'bloated') as version number increases. KDE is far heavier than Gnome or any other DE.
I use Mint only with the Mate DE. It is based on Gnome 2 light-weight but functional and very reliable. In Mint Mate it comes with "Caja" as the file manager / 'explorer' if you will. Caja is full feature better than any M$ product and fully customizable. However it is very resource heavy so some don't like it. But I do and with the Mate DE being fairly light-weight the resouce use is made up for by far IMHO.

Anyway a Linux system is completely customizable. You can change most anything if you study Linux and build your own perference, however you'd have to learn about systemd (a modern widely used 'init' system) vs sysV (aka pronounced: "System Five" see UNIX System V ) the old unix derived standard that you can read books from the 70's and even to this day use commands same if you have a sysV system. There are Distros with sysV spinoffs (even Mint spin-offs) but frankly I prefer systemd like most modern systems its easier out of the box and not need old knowledge..

Anway...

Last edited by FsFOOT; 09/13/19 06:45 PM. Reason: beware of 'celeron'
#4489416 - 09/13/19 07:31 PM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: FsFOOT]  
rwatson Offline
Hotshot
rwatson  Offline
Hotshot

New Concord, Ohio
Thanks Roy The Mandrake was light years ago...I'll spend some time reading your links and figure out a partition strategy Got two 1 TB internal and a 2 TB external..Think I can find room for it..

Russ
Semper Fi
#4489445 - 09/13/19 11:03 PM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
MarkEAW Offline
MarkEAW  Offline

I had this problem before with win10 and eaw.
I forgot how I fixed it.
I either restarted the computer, cleaned out the reg of the offending eaw entries or change some settings with the virus scanner.

I just remember that eaw would launch in the background and then i would try to launch it again and it would say It was open already.

Russ make sure your upto date with the version of win10 to current.

#4489490 - 09/14/19 09:02 AM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
rwatson Offline
Hotshot
rwatson  Offline
Hotshot

New Concord, Ohio
Mark this is happening on win 7 I've just accepted it and happy to have a working 1.28,,1,29,,AOE,,1.60 Just seems weird I can install another version and run it until I restart and it goes to hell..The cure might be a re-install of my OS but with 2 TB of games no way,,Roys posts about Linux have me thinking and going to explore that path..Later I'll fire up the laptop Win 10 and do some tests

Russ
Semper Fi
#4489501 - 09/14/19 02:05 PM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
MarkEAW Offline
MarkEAW  Offline

aw, okay. You shouldn't need to reinstall the OS that often, I ran winxp for 10 years fine I may have reinstalled once. Anyhow good luck on your endeavor.

#4489510 - 09/14/19 04:00 PM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
rwatson Offline
Hotshot
rwatson  Offline
Hotshot

New Concord, Ohio
Yeah Mark guess it's not necessary as all my sims/wargames are running sweet except for some EAW weirdness I can fly some EAW setups and will stick with that and not get fixated on what doesn't work ..thanks for the replies

Russ
Semper Fi
#4489624 - 09/16/19 01:50 AM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
RIBob Offline
RIBob  Offline

All I can add to the discussion is that there needs to be a "one-click" version of EAW that is certified to be GTG on Win 10. Anything less than that, and the sim's days are shorter than most of us figured. For many people, once Win 7 loses Microsoft support, it's a dead operating system.

Sure, some savvy folks/old-timers will still use computers for Win 7 applications, but the computers, and/or the users will die off. Just saying it like it is.

Any other variants of EAW definitely need to be useable by people who have Win 10. Whether the sim needs to have an initial download of a version of the basic game, or is stand-alone, is apart from the NECESSITY for the sim to be Win 10 friendly.

What is desperately needed is a NOCD variant of EAW, which is friendly to add-on versions of the game, and which is easily downloaded by the casual user using Win 10.

Download the sim on Win 10, install it, and click on any choice within the sim, and go flying. Nothing else will do.

#4489671 - 09/16/19 04:39 PM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
MrJelly Online tunes
Veteran
MrJelly  Online Tunes
Veteran

Montagnac, L'Herault, France
The trouble is that we already have what you want and a number of people are running it in Win10 with no problems smile
Why some people have trouble we cannot figure out because we cannot emulate their problem on our PCs frown
It may be graphic card related, or flight controller related, or something else that we have not thought of.

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
#4489705 - 09/16/19 09:59 PM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: MrJelly]  
iron mike Offline
iron mike  Offline

Maryland, USA
Graphic card drivers are a major source of problems for EAW which is why IMHO, folks have so many iproblems. I found that my EAW failed after a driver update (don't ask how long ago) but went back to normal after I rolled the driver back. So, I have a very old driver installed in my Windows XP machine and it works for pretty much all things EAW with 60 plus frame rates and D3D. It is easy to get an old machine with Windows XP or even older installed here. Where I live (in farm country) there are 3 retailers within 35 miles that sell good second hand computers. And, they are not that expensive, $100 or less in most cases. However, I do not recommend going online with one of these machines. If you want to fly online use a newer up to date system with a windower program.

#4489737 - 09/17/19 06:41 AM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
MrJelly Online tunes
Veteran
MrJelly  Online Tunes
Veteran

Montagnac, L'Herault, France
Having read your post I recall that a driver update caused problems for me, and I solved the problem by re-installing the original driver from in Video card CD.

Fly EAW online at GameRanger: GameRanger Site

FaceBook Pages
UAW 160 downloads
EAW Club

Mark Twain: I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.

I am now of an age at which I no longer need to suffer fools gladly
#4489741 - 09/17/19 09:20 AM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
rwatson Offline
Hotshot
rwatson  Offline
Hotshot

New Concord, Ohio
Might be close to the truth Jelly Right now using the drivers I used before I added a new H.D.I've got the cards set up cd ..If it doesn't get too hot today I'll try those,,Also might try taking the card out and trying the on-board video..Tried taking off all my peripherals and just have keyboard..mouse and stick plugged in.. Just total weirdness here ,,One of my installed games started OK this morning but the plane and mission set up screens were black but mousing over things the plane choices showed up and i could pick a P-51 and go to the mission selector again black and just click launch and it flew but I know after a reboot it will be dead again..Ran the menu screen color fix and it was fine I have a lessor card around somewhere might try that..Just weird it's just some versions of EAW..Played Total War Shogun 2 ,,Civilization VI and some
Assassins Creed yesterday and they all ran sweet clear great frame rates and no crashes..

Russ
Semper Fi
#4489818 - 09/18/19 12:27 AM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: MrJelly]  
iron mike Offline
iron mike  Offline

Maryland, USA

Having read your post I recall that a driver update caused problems for me, and I solved the problem by re-installing the original driver from in Video card CD.

It does help to have a dedicated machine with Windows 7 loaded when flying EAW. Or, like Mr. Jelly a hard drive caddy system with different OS drives, so an old video driver doesn't cause issues with more modern programs. However EAW does run well on Windows 10 with the proper video wrapper installed.

#4489830 - 09/18/19 07:11 AM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
rwatson Offline
Hotshot
rwatson  Offline
Hotshot

New Concord, Ohio
Hi Mike ,,The issue here is not all EAW versions are giving me fits,,I have 1.60,,1.28--C--FAW..1.29 and Aces over Europe running PRO won't run and seems any new installs won't either...Messed with EAW on a Dell laptop yesterday and no matter what I get vertical black bands on both sides,,googled the issue and the post say go into Win 10 graphics menu and clear a check box to make it go wider,,Well in my build which is the latest 18362.356 the box isn't there Got the latest video drivers on it at least what's available from Intel and Nvidia it's a weird setup an onboard chip and a card some kind of power saving setup..Today going to try adding a few regular war games and see if it's just EAW specific..Not really a big issue there because Steve 190 (An old Timer) sent it to me to set up my bill paying on when M$ drops win 7 support..Heck even running PRO here is weird yesterday morning it started fine and ran a few times until I rebooted..Then it wouldn't start hirt it a second time and I get "error 0xc0000142" and the on-line solutions are like a Chinese jig saw puzzle a re-install of Win 7 might help but getting to old for that ,,At least I can fly some Versions of EAW

Russ
Semper Fi
#4490002 - 09/19/19 11:07 PM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
RIBob Offline
RIBob  Offline

Originally Posted by rwatson
Might be close to the truth Jelly Right now using the drivers I used before I added a new H.D.I've got the cards set up cd ..If it doesn't get too hot today I'll try those,,Also might try taking the card out and trying the on-board video..Tried taking off all my peripherals and just have keyboard..mouse and stick plugged in.. Just total weirdness here ,,One of my installed games started OK this morning but the plane and mission set up screens were black but mousing over things the plane choices showed up and i could pick a P-51 and go to the mission selector again black and just click launch and it flew but I know after a reboot it will be dead again..Ran the menu screen color fix and it was fine I have a lessor card around somewhere might try that..Just weird it's just some versions of EAW..Played Total War Shogun 2 ,,Civilization VI and some
Assassins Creed yesterday and they all ran sweet clear great frame rates and no crashes..

Russ, if you already have not done so (and knowing the Win 10 laptop is new to you), may I suggest going to "Control Panel>>Device Manager" and updating every single driver choice that is available to you? This will take some time, so be forewarned. I did this, and found many update/upgrade options that had not been suggested/offered by Windows Update. In fact, if you go to the web site of the mfr of your computer, AND the web site of the manufacturer of your CPU, you might very well find updates/upgrades only available from those sources. Microsoft upgrades their stuff, and only includes other upgrades from other sources when the lack of such upgrades impacts the MS OpSys.

For example, I went to Intel site (Mfr of my CPU) and found several BIOS upgrades, and a couple of Chipset upgrades that Windows Update never offered. Some other devices had available driver upgrades that Windows Update never offered. Same thing with Dell, the mfr of my computers. Probably the same option is offered by the mfr of your computer, as well as the mfr of your CPU.

Not saying this will fix your problem, but it might, and will definitely get your new Win 10 computer up to snuff. MS Windows Update is NOT the end-all/be all.

One thing is worth noting. Many laptops require AC connection (vice battery power) to get the most out of their CPUs. IOW, the laptop "sees" it is on battery power, and does not allow the CPU to run at full speed, which draws much more power. So, plug the thing in. You probably already know this, but some folks may not. I upgraded the CPU in my laptop from an !3 to an !5 (MUCH better), and found out this interesting fact whilst doing so.

Last edited by RIBob; 09/19/19 11:59 PM.
#4490139 - 09/21/19 04:04 AM Re: Twilight Zone and Gremilns [Re: rwatson]  
MarkEAW Offline
MarkEAW  Offline

Good post there RIBob.

Yeah the Chipset is usally the first to update before activating Windows. But sometimes the WinUpdate drivers are used instead if the user hasn't used the motherboard Driver CD and/or gone to the manufactures web site for newer chipset drivers.
Updated chipset drivers can speed up your system and cure stability issues greatly.
Sometimes you have to track down the MB make and model to get even newer drivers from the manufacter of the board itself (rather than the company they peiced the system together)
.BIOS updates may need to be done first before using latest shipset drivers. It all depends, just do your reaserch

Try IO Bit Driver Booster Software as a possiable free and simpler way to update many drivers.

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.