Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4483674 - 07/22/19 02:24 AM Confused - Hellllp!  
Modeus Offline
Modeus  Offline

Ok so that was too many "l"s, its not that dramatic. I was hoping that someone could help me out here though. I keep seeing reference to "bailing out", "open canopy" and "war power" in WOTR but these are not options to be mapped in the workshop (I also see no way to map incremental retraction or extension of flaps). I see enemy pilots bail when they are damaged, and allies too, but I cannot do it myself. When I look at the default key guide that someone created it says that "O" is the key for bail-out but when I look in the keymap settings file, this is the key for something else and in that file there is no reference to war power, canopy or eject/bail out. What am I missing? Thanks in advance. I am a long time lurker of this forum, and a raving fan of WOFF. I am enjoying WOTR very much as well and am excited to watch it grow, so I hope I'm just being a dope and missing something obvious. Thanks again!

#4483679 - 07/22/19 04:13 AM Re: Confused - Hellllp! [Re: Modeus]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
In the same folder look at the FAQ.pdf . You most likely have the same command mapped to different keys possibly done this way by WOTR itself. Look at 9 & 9a down the left colum for rebinding(mapping) keys & axises.

S!Blade<><

#4483689 - 07/22/19 08:37 AM Re: Confused - Hellllp! [Re: Modeus]  
Polovski Online content
Polovski  Online Content

Hotshot

Hi, these keys ARE in the WOTRkeys tool. Not sure where you are looking, but there's a filter top left, chose "ALL" and you will see them in the list.

Shift+F and Shift+V do the flaps incrementally. Also in the list if you look under
Extend Flaps

Spitfire didn't have incremental they were either down or up smile

Very glad you took the plunge and are enjoying !

Attached Files WOTRKEYS.jpg

Regards,

Polovski,
OBD Software, developers of immersive flight sims;
Wings Over Flanders Fields and Wings Over The Reich
http://www.overflandersfields.com
http://www.wingsoverthereich.com
#4483695 - 07/22/19 10:25 AM Re: Confused - Hellllp! [Re: Modeus]  
gaw1 Offline
gaw1  Offline

Also.........when you hit O for bail out it takes a bit sometimes to happen...or not at all.....canopy damage I assume and you're stuck....most unpleasant....all you can do is switch view and watch yourself auger in.

#4484000 - 07/24/19 08:03 PM Re: Confused - Hellllp! [Re: Polovski]  
Modeus Offline
Modeus  Offline

That is bizarre. They are not there for me! What in the living H!? Thanks for the reply though btw! This community is, as I've always known it to be, awesome.

Attached Files nope.jpg
#4484005 - 07/24/19 09:25 PM Re: Confused - Hellllp! [Re: Modeus]  
Polovski Online content
Polovski  Online Content

Hotshot

Strange indeed. Do the keys work in the sim?
O bail out?

Have a look in wotrkeys.xca in your user folder C:\Users\<YOUR LOGON>\AppData\Roaming\OBD_Games\OBDWW2 Wings Over The Reich
See if they appear in that file.

Regards,

Polovski,
#4484015 - 07/24/19 11:09 PM Re: Confused - Hellllp! [Re: Polovski]  
Modeus Offline
Modeus  Offline

The only reference to incremental flaps is this:

<Button ID="5" Action="FLAPS_INCR" FriendlyDesc="Extend Flaps - Increment" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Button ID="6" Action="FLAPS_DECR" FriendlyDesc="Extend Flaps - Decrement" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>

Which I think maybe makes sense because I might have initially mapped it to some buttons on my throttle.

And the mapping for the "O" key is this:

<Key ID="O" Mod="Control" Action="ToggleSlewMode" FriendlyDesc="Toggle Slew Mode" Category="SimControl" P4Use="n"/>

Which plays into something someone said above, that it might be mapped to something other than bail out. But I didn't set this! I never changed the mapping for that key. It almost seems to me like this is using the wrong key file...or a very old one from an early build or something. Not sure. Are you saying that "O" is an intrinsic mapping for WOTR and shouldn't be mapped to anything else and as such does not show up in the mapping?

As for the canopy...that word does not exist in the file. Starting to think a re-install may be in order.

Either way thanks for replying!

#4484040 - 07/25/19 10:11 AM Re: Confused - Hellllp! [Re: Modeus]  
Polovski Online content
Polovski  Online Content

Hotshot

No it's not set in stone. Bail out you can change,

in mine it's

<Key ID="O" Mod="Control" Action="BAIL_OUT" FriendlyDesc="Bailout" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>

So Ctrl+O bails out.
Just copy that line in and delete the other one will do it for now.

Copy this (from the spoiler section below) and replace what is there in the keyboard device section or you can try a reselt all to default but you will use all your controller mappings (unless you back them up from the .xca first and replace later).

<Device Type="Keyboard">
<GameMode Name="Player">
<Key ID="1" Action="THROTTLE_10" FriendlyDesc="Throttle 10%" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="2" Action="THROTTLE_20" FriendlyDesc="Throttle 20%" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="3" Action="THROTTLE_30" FriendlyDesc="Throttle 30%" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="4" Action="THROTTLE_40" FriendlyDesc="Throttle 40%" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="5" Action="THROTTLE_50" FriendlyDesc="Throttle 50%" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="6" Action="THROTTLE_60" FriendlyDesc="Throttle 60%" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="7" Action="THROTTLE_70" FriendlyDesc="Throttle 70%" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="8" Action="THROTTLE_80" FriendlyDesc="Throttle 80%" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="9" Action="THROTTLE_90" FriendlyDesc="Throttle 90%" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="0" Action="THROTTLE_FULL" FriendlyDesc="Throttle 100%" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="NumPad7" Action="CycleHudGauge1" FriendlyDesc="Cycle Hud Gauge 1" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="NumPad8" Action="CycleHudGauge2" FriendlyDesc="Cycle Hud Gauge 2" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="NumPad9" Action="CycleHudGauge3" FriendlyDesc="Cycle Hud Gauge 3" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="4" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="CycleHudGauge4" FriendlyDesc="Cycle Hud Gauge 4" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="5" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="CycleHudGauge5" FriendlyDesc="Cycle Hud Gauge 5" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="1" Mod="Shift" Action="ENGINE1_CONTROL_SELECT" FriendlyDesc="Select Engine 1" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="2" Mod="Shift" Action="ENGINE2_CONTROL_SELECT" FriendlyDesc="Select Engine 2" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="3" Mod="Shift" Action="ENGINE3_CONTROL_SELECT" FriendlyDesc="Select Engine 3" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="4" Mod="Shift" Action="ENGINE4_CONTROL_SELECT" FriendlyDesc="Select Engine 4" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="5" Mod="Shift" Action="ENGINE_CONTROL_SELECT_ALL" FriendlyDesc="Select All Engines" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="1" Mod="Control" Action="ENGINE1_CONTROL_DESELECT" FriendlyDesc="Deselect Engine 1" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="2" Mod="Control" Action="ENGINE2_CONTROL_DESELECT" FriendlyDesc="Deselect Engine 2" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="3" Mod="Control" Action="ENGINE3_CONTROL_DESELECT" FriendlyDesc="Deselect Engine 3" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="4" Mod="Control" Action="ENGINE4_CONTROL_DESELECT" FriendlyDesc="Deselect Engine 4" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F1" Action="Switch_View" FriendlyDesc="Switch View" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F1" Mod="Shift" Action="Switch_ViewPrev" FriendlyDesc="Switch Previous View" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F1" Mod="Control" Action="ChaseView" FriendlyDesc="Chase View" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F2" Action="FloatView" FriendlyDesc="Float View" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F2" Mod="Shift" Action="WeaponView" FriendlyDesc="Weapon View" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F3" Action="FlybyView" FriendlyDesc="Flyby View" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F4" Action="TogglePlayerTarget" FriendlyDesc="Player/Target Toggle View" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F4" Mod="Shift" Action="ToggleCockpit" FriendlyDesc="Cockpit Toggle" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F5" Action="SpotView" FriendlyDesc="Spot View" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F6" Action="GotoPilotSeat" FriendlyDesc="Goto Pilot Seat/Cycle Through Pilot Positions" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F6" Mod="Shift" Action="ToggleHUD" FriendlyDesc="Show Hud" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F6" Mod="Ctrl" Action="ObserverUI" FriendlyDesc="Observer View (Experimental)" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F7" Mod="Shift" Action="GotoBombadierSeat" FriendlyDesc="Goto Bombadier Seat" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F10" Action="CycleGunnerSeat" FriendlyDesc="Cycle Through Gunner Seats/Positions" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F10" Mod="Shift" Action="CycleGunnerSeatPrev" FriendlyDesc="Cycle Gunner Seat Prev" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F11" Action="ShowPlayerDamage" FriendlyDesc="Show Player Damage" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F11" Mod="Shift" Action="ShowAllDamage" FriendlyDesc="Show All Damage" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="A" Action="WINGMEN_ATTACK" FriendlyDesc="Command To Attack" Category="WingmenControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="A" Mod="Control" Action="TOGGLE_AUTOTRIM" FriendlyDesc="Auto Trim Toggle" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="A" Mod="Shift" Action="WINGMEN_ReplyAffirmative" FriendlyDesc="Activity Report on VOX" Category="WingmenControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="A" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="AUTO_PILOT_BASIC" FriendlyDesc="Basic Auto Pilot" Category="SimControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="B" Action="BRAKES" FriendlyDesc="Brakes" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="B" Mod="Shift" Action="PARKING_BRAKES" FriendlyDesc="Parking Brakes" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="B" Mod="Control" Action="Toggle_BombBay" FriendlyDesc="Bombay Open/Close Toggle" Category="WeaponControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="B" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="TOGGLE_MASTER_BATTERY_ALTERNATOR" FriendlyDesc="Toggle Batt/Alt On Off" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="C" Action="VCView" FriendlyDesc="Virtual Cockpit View" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="C" Mod="Shift" Action="TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT" FriendlyDesc="Open Canopy" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="D" Action="SPOILERS_TOGGLE" FriendlyDesc="Spoilers Toggle" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="D" Mod="Shift" Action="ToggleTextDisplay" FriendlyDesc="Text Display Toggle" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="D" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="DropFuelTanks" FriendlyDesc="Drop Fuel Tanks" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="E" Action="ENGINE_AUTO_START" FriendlyDesc="Engine Auto Start" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="E" Mod="Shift" Action="engine_auto_shutdown" FriendlyDesc="Engine Auto Stop" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="E" Mod="Control" Action="INC_COWL_FLAPS" FriendlyDesc="Cowl Flaps Open" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="E" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="DEC_COWL_FLAPS" FriendlyDesc="Cowl Flaps Close" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F" Action="FLAPS_DOWN" FriendlyDesc="Extend Flaps Fully" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="F" Mod="Shift" Action="FLAPS_INCR" FriendlyDesc="Extend Flaps Incrementally" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="G" Action="GEAR_TOGGLE" FriendlyDesc="Extend/Retract Gear" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="G" Mod="Shift" Action="GEAR_PUMP" FriendlyDesc="Gear Pump" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="H" Action="WINGMEN_HELP" FriendlyDesc="Command To Help Me" Category="WingmenControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="I" Action="ShowTargetCone" FriendlyDesc="Target Cone Toggle" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="I" Mod="Control" Action="ShowTooltips" FriendlyDesc="Show Tooltips" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="I" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="ToggleBrackets" FriendlyDesc="Target Brackets Toggle" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="J" Mod="Control" Action="JettisonSelectedWeapon" FriendlyDesc="Jettison Selected Weapon" Category="WeaponControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="J" Mod="Shift" Action="RefillSelectedWeapon" FriendlyDesc="Refill Selected Weapon" Category="WeaponControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="K" Action="TakeScreenshot" FriendlyDesc="Screenshot" Category="SimControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="K" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="Suicide" FriendlyDesc="Suicide" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="L" Action="ToggleLabels" FriendlyDesc="Toggle Labels On/Off" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="L" Mod="Shift" Action="CycleLabels" FriendlyDesc="Cycle Label Types" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="L" Mod="Control" Action="WINGMEN_LAND" FriendlyDesc="Command To Land Here" Category="WingmenControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="L" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="PANEL_LIGHTS_TOGGLE" FriendlyDesc="Panel Lights Toggle" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="M" Action="ShowBriefing" FriendlyDesc="Show Map" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="M" Mod="Control" Action="MAGNETO_INCR" FriendlyDesc="Magneto Increment" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="M" Mod="Shift" Action="MAGNETO_DECR" FriendlyDesc="Magneto Decrement" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="M" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="CycleMapRange" FriendlyDesc="Cycle Map Range" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="N" Mod="Shift" Action="WINGMEN_ReplyNegative" FriendlyDesc="Reply Negative" Category="WingmenControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="O" Mod="Control" Action="BAIL_OUT" FriendlyDesc="Bailout" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="O" Action="ToggleSlewMode" FriendlyDesc="Toggle Slew Mode" Category="SimControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="P" Action="PROP_PITCH_INCR" FriendlyDesc="Prop Pitch Increase" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="P" Mod="Shift" Action="PROP_PITCH_DECR" FriendlyDesc="Prop Pitch Decrease" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="P" Mod="Control" Action="PROP_PITCH_HI" FriendlyDesc="Prop Pitch Full" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="P" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="PROP_PITCH_LO" FriendlyDesc="Prop Pitch Feathered" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Q" Action="ToggleSound" FriendlyDesc="Sound Toggle" Category="SimControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Q" Mod="Control" Action="Exit" FriendlyDesc="Exit Sim" Category="SimControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Q" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="ExitImmediately" FriendlyDesc="Exit Sim Immediately" Category="SimControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="R" Action="WINGMEN_REJOIN" FriendlyDesc="Command To Rejoin" Category="WingmenControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="R" Mod="Control" Action="WINGMEN_RTB" FriendlyDesc="Command To Return To Base" Category="WingmenControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="S" Action="WINGMEN_SPLIT" FriendlyDesc="Command To Split" Category="WingmenControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="S" Mod="Control" Action="TOGGLE_ALL_STARTERS" FriendlyDesc="Start/Stop All Engines Toggle" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="S" Mod="Shift" Action="SelectNextPayload" FriendlyDesc="Select Next Payload" Category="WeaponControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="S" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="TOGGLE_TAILWHEEL_LOCK" FriendlyDesc="TOGGLE_TAILWHEEL_LOCK" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="T" Action="CycleTactical" FriendlyDesc="Cycle TAC Category" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="T" Mod="Shift" Action="ShowTactical" FriendlyDesc="Tac On/OFF Toggle" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="T" Mod="Control" Action="TOGGLE_INSTRUCTOR" FriendlyDesc="Flight Instructor Help Toggle" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="T" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="CycleTacticalRange" FriendlyDesc="Cycle TAC Range" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="U" Action="UseMetric" FriendlyDesc="Use Metric/Imperial Toggle" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="U" Mod="Control" Action="AttemptGunsUnjam" FriendlyDesc="Attempt To Unjam Guns" Category="WeaponControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="V" Action="FLAPS_UP" FriendlyDesc="Retract Flaps Fully" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="V" Mod="Shift" Action="FLAPS_DECR" FriendlyDesc="Retract Flaps Incrementally" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="W" Action="WAR_EMERGENCY_POWER" FriendlyDesc="WEP" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="W" Mod="Shift" Action="SelectNextWP" FriendlyDesc="Next Waypoint" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="W" Mod="Control" Action="SelectPrevWP" FriendlyDesc="Prev Waypoint" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="W" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="TOGGLE_WING_FOLD" FriendlyDesc="Fold/Unfold Wings Toggle" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="X" Action="Warp" FriendlyDesc="Warp" Category="SimControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="X" Mod="Control" Action="SetNormalTime" FriendlyDesc="Normal Time (Exit Warp)" Category="SimControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Z" Action="Cycle_Info" FriendlyDesc="Cycle TAC Information" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="LSquare" Action="ZoomOut" FriendlyDesc="Zoom Out" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="RSquare" Action="ZoomIn" FriendlyDesc="Zoom In" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Tilde" Action="TogglePadlock" FriendlyDesc="Padlock Toggle" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Tilde" Mod="Shift" Action="DropTarget" FriendlyDesc="Drop Target" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Tilde" Mod="Control" Action="TargetLastShooter" FriendlyDesc="Target Last Shooter" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Tab" Action="NextTarget" FriendlyDesc="Next Target" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Tab" Mod="Shift" Action="PrevTarget" FriendlyDesc="Previous Target" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Tab" Mod="Control" Action="NextFriend" FriendlyDesc="Next Friendly" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Tab" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="PrevFriend" FriendlyDesc="Previous Friendly" Category="CombatControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Space" Action="Fire_Guns" FriendlyDesc="Fire All Guns" Category="WeaponControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Space" Mod="Shift" Action="FireGunsOnly" FriendlyDesc="Fire Guns Only" Category="WeaponControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Space" Mod="Control" Action="FireCannonsOnly" FriendlyDesc="Fire Cannons" Category="WeaponControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Back" Action="SelectNextWeapon" FriendlyDesc="Select Next Weapon" Category="WeaponControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Back" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadDown" FriendlyDesc="Move Eyepoint Down" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Back" Mod="Control" Action="HeadForward" FriendlyDesc="Move Eyepoint Forwards" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Back" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="HeadLeft" FriendlyDesc="Move Eyepoint Left" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Enter" Action="ReleaseFireWeapon" FriendlyDesc="Release/Fire Selected Weapon" Category="WeaponControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Enter" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadUp" FriendlyDesc="Move Eyepoint Up" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Enter" Mod="Control" Action="HeadBackward" FriendlyDesc="Move Eyepoint Backwards" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Enter" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="HeadRight" FriendlyDesc="Move Eyepoint Right" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="End" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadPitchDownLeft" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Down Left" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="End" Action="ELEV_TRIM_UP" FriendlyDesc="Elevator Trim Up" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Home" Action="ELEV_TRIM_DN" FriendlyDesc="Elevator Trim Down" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Home" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadPitchUpLeft" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Up Left" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Prior" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadPitchUpRight" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Up Right" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Next" Action="RUDDER_RIGHT" FriendlyDesc="Rudder Right" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Next" Mod="Control" Action="RUDDER_TRIM_RIGHT" FriendlyDesc="Rudder Trim Right" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Next" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadPitchDownRight" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Down Right" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Up" Action="ELEV_DOWN" FriendlyDesc="Elevator Down" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Up" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadPitchUp" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Up" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Down" Action="ELEV_UP" FriendlyDesc="Elevator Up" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Down" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadPitchDown" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Down" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Right" Action="AILERONS_RIGHT" FriendlyDesc="Ailerons Right" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Right" Mod="Control" Action="AILERON_TRIM_RIGHT" FriendlyDesc="Aileron Trim Right" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Right" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadRotRight" FriendlyDesc="Rotate Eyepoint Right" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Left" Action="AILERONS_LEFT" FriendlyDesc="Ailerons Left" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Left" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadRotLeft" FriendlyDesc="Rotate Eyepoint Left" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Left" Mod="Control" Action="AILERON_TRIM_LEFT" FriendlyDesc="Aileron Trim Left" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="ScrollLock" Action="Toggle_FixedViews" FriendlyDesc="Fixed Views Toggle" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Minus" Action="THROTTLE_DECR" FriendlyDesc="Throttle Decrease" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Minus" Mod="Shift" Action="DecreaseCompression" FriendlyDesc="Decrease Time Compression" Category="SimControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Minus" Mod="Control" Action="MIXTURE_DECR" FriendlyDesc="Mixture Decrease" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Minus" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="MIXTURE_LEAN" FriendlyDesc="Mixture Full Lean" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Plus" Action="THROTTLE_INCR" FriendlyDesc="Throttle Increase" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Plus" Mod="Shift" Action="IncreaseCompression" FriendlyDesc="Increase Time Compression" Category="SimControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Plus" Mod="Control" Action="MIXTURE_INCR" FriendlyDesc="Mixture Increase" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Plus" Mod="Control+Shift" Action="MIXTURE_RICH" FriendlyDesc="Mixture Full Rich" Category="EngineControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Comma" Action="BRAKES_LEFT" FriendlyDesc="Brakes Left" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Period" Action="BRAKES_RIGHT" FriendlyDesc="Brakes Right" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="SemiColon" Action="LabelsMindReader" FriendlyDesc="Labels Mind Reader (Dev Only)" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="SemiColon" Mod="Shift" Action="LabelsMindRdrEx" FriendlyDesc="Labels Mind Reader Extd (Dev Only)" Category="Information" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="NumPad5" Action="CENTER_AILER_RUDDER" FriendlyDesc="Centre Aileron and Rudder" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="NumPad5" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadReset" FriendlyDesc="Reset EyePoint" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Insert" Action="RUDDER_LEFT" FriendlyDesc="Rudder Left" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Insert" Mod="Control" Action="RUDDER_TRIM_LEFT" FriendlyDesc="Rudder Trim Left" Category="AircraftControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Pause" Action="Pause" FriendlyDesc="Pause" Category="SimControl" P4Use="y"/>
</GameMode>
<GameMode Name="M3DViewer">
<Key ID="Up" Action="HeadPitchUp" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Up" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Down" Action="HeadPitchDown" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Down" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Left" Action="HeadRotLeft" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Left" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Right" Action="HeadRotRight" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Right" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Up" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadPitchUp" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Up" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Down" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadPitchDown" FriendlyDesc="Pitch Eyepoint Down" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Left" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadRotLeft" FriendlyDesc="Rotate Eyepoint Left" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Right" Mod="Shift" Action="HeadRotRight" FriendlyDesc="Rotate Eyepoint Right" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Up" Mod="Control" Action="HeadPitchUp" FriendlyDesc="Rotate Eyepoint Up" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Down" Mod="Control" Action="HeadPitchDown" FriendlyDesc="Rotate Eyepoint Down" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Left" Mod="Control" Action="HeadRotLeft" FriendlyDesc="Rotate Eyepoint Left" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Right" Mod="Control" Action="HeadRotRight" FriendlyDesc="Rotate Eyepoint Right" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="Space" Action="HeadReset" FriendlyDesc="Eyepoint Reset" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
<Key ID="O" Action="HeadReset" FriendlyDesc="Eyepoint Reset" Category="ViewControl" P4Use="y"/>
</GameMode>
</Device>

Regards,

Polovski,

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
The Old Breed and the Costs of War
by wormfood. 04/24/24 01:39 PM
Actors portraying British Prime Ministers
by Tarnsman. 04/24/24 01:11 AM
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.