Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#4482405 - 07/11/19 02:56 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
For my next installment, I'd like to start off with a public service announcement before whipping out the ol' spoiler tags.
Remember to build a radio for any new base. That way, for example, you don't start wondering why the story doesn't advance anymore after a few discoveries until you pop into your old base for a moment and realize there's a radio message for you.

I'd also like to plug two more mods if I may - the first is "Autosort Lockers."
https://www.nexusmods.com/subnautica/mods/31
This mod gives you three new units to build - a receiver locker and two different destination lockers (one freestanding cabinet type and one wall locker type). You drop your goodies into the receiver and it - get this - "auto sorts" the items into the receivers based on material category or specific item name. You configure the receiver lockers to receive certain types (ie metals, food, gear) or items (copper, salt, eggs, etc). It saves you a lot of running around.

Kinda hand in hand with the above mod is this one: DockedVehicleStorageAccess
https://www.nexusmods.com/subnautica/mods/42
This one is a two-fer - it puts a vehicle management terminal in the moonpool allowing you to access the storage units of a docked vehicle (not an issue for the Seamoth, but I hated not being able to get to the Prawn suit storage after doing a resource run); and it gives you a new item to build - a Vehicle Storage Locker - which will automatically take out anything in the vehicle storage, AND if you have the Autosort in it will send the items to their proper destinations. Again, a real timesaver!

My latest adventure included the frustration of not seeing the story progress as well as the "aha" moment of realizing that was my own doing for not having a radio in my new base. I met a couple of new friends, visited some new biome, and got a few new toys.
I'm over 50 hours into this game, and as much as I've been enjoying it, I'm really feeling the urge to get it done so I'll be focusing a lot more on chasing down storyline stuff that just exploration and building (for now anyway).

I've been poking around in the Dunes, Bulb Zone, Blood Kelp and Grand Reef areas as well as passed through the Sea Treaders Path. Much of that was my hunting for things to trip the storyline, as well as some resource gathering. Specific items I've been looking for are the Prawn Suit drill arm (got it) and Grapple Arm (got it too) so I can get a little more use of the suit. It is one of my favorite toys, I do find it satisfying to punch a sand shark or bone shark. As much as I like that, though, I have to admit I've become more fond of my Seamoth. The cyclops is a bit too big (and buggy for me) to be my go-to vehicle, and I've added the perimeter defense and sonar mods to the moth with good effect.

In my travels, I've come across a few Time Capsules from some other subnauts. I've received a few gifts - a creature egg which appears to be a Cuddlefish egg; some advanced materials (kyanite, ion cube, nickel, benzene), and some advice (avoid the dead zone - only ghosts and death there). It's a neat idea for a single player game to have that type of multiplayer experience in it.

My first trip into the Blood Kelp Zone wasn't too productive, I was chased around by Warpers and Crabsquids more than I would like. The Warpers were particularly annoying, as they like to pop me out of my Seamoth. I figured out early on that I could stun them with the Stasis Rifle, get back in, and git out of Dodge; but it makes exploration problematic. The "squiddys," as I like to call them, and their EM burst are quite annoying, but I find that if I sit still and turn off my headlights, there's a good chance they will leave me alone. I found out later that another good way to get them to leave me alone is to blast them with the Repulsion Cannon (almost as satisfying as punching biters in the Prawn suit!)

After finding the drill arm, I decided to try it out and stock up on a few items. I'm based in the Mushroom Forest, and there are a few nice large deposits around. I got 3 large copper deposits and was overjoyed, because I seem to always be out of copper. Walking around, I wound up in the Dunes, and who should be there but my old friend - Sammy! He grabbed me to get a little face time, and I started punching him with the Prawn suit and he lost interest. Not nearly as terrifying as when it first happened, but still startling. I stood in the Mushroom Forest and watched him swim around for a couple of minutes, wondering if he would leave his biome for me but he didn't.

[Linked Image]

With the radio in my new base (I needed that copper to build it, and just never got around to hunting it down), I got another distress call from a Lifepod. This time it was Lifepod 2, and they were 500m down. I got a ping for their location and decided to hop in the Seamoth and see what I could find. It was in the Blood Kelp Zone (great, warpers and squiddys) but I was able to avoid them and found the pod without issue. Looking around the area, I went into a cave and suddenly I was here!

[Linked Image]

I believe this is called the "Lost River" zone, and it's an underground cavern of some green goo. I found some nickel deposits (first time in the wild, though I had some from a Time Capsule). I spent my time cautiously exploring the region. Fortunately I brought a great deal of food and water with me for this run, so I was able to make it through much of the region (I think - I spent a LONG time poking around!). Just as started to relax and think this place wasn't so bad, HE shows up! It tried to time the screenie a little better but it seems like there was slight delay, oh well.

[Linked Image]

I managed to run him off with a full blast from the Seamoth perimeter defense. The only problem with this is that it uses a good chunk of power. Fortunately, I anticipated this need and brought a few extra power cells (I always have spare batteries for the hand held gear, so spare power cells make a lot of sense.) In normal use, the Seamoth is pretty energy efficient. The sonar and defense systems draw a bit more though, esp the full blast of defense (I think it's 20 power). Between blasting the crabs (for fun, have to admit) and the ghost, I have to make a pit stop and repair and change out batteries.

Once I'm back up and running, I begin exploring again and I came upon....

[Linked Image]

Looks cool, not sure what it was. It was too soon after the ghost for me to get out and start investigating, so I went past it. I was getting a little antsy too - I'd been playing for a while that night and kinda wanted to call it. I didn't want to stop in the cavern though, I have this thing about getting back to a base and saving there. I also have a feeling I'll find the last Degasi base in here, and I really want to get that part of the storyline done, so this isn't a time for exploring as much as an initial run through this biome.

Following another cavern and....I'm back in the Kelp Zone? Did just make a big circle? Check the map - no, I'm in the zone by the floating island, not the one north of the Mushroom Forest. Oh look - a warper. Great. I duck back into the river and continue my hunt.

This time, I find this guy.

[Linked Image]

I scanned it and it says it's an ancient leviathan, though in full it looks like it could be Sammy's big brother (esp face/mouth). There is an alien structure nearby - lighting the skeleton and it scans as some kind of sensor. There's a squiddy hanging around, but by keeping to the cave walls and keeping my seamoth light off I'm able to avoid him. Checking out some of the structures, I find a doorway with a green forcefield. Nearby is a small structure that wants me to insert the orange table. I'd love to, but I left it in my other suit. Ok, I don't have it yet. I do have a purple one, but not with me, and anyway that won't get me anywhere.

I scan what I can and hop back into the moth. Tooling aroudn through the cavern, I find - another exit? This one into the Grand Reef. I've been more or less following the Degasi beacon which I was sure would lead me to a base in the river, but I'm only a couple hundred meters away heading out of the cavern. I do eventually come upon the base. It's guarded by a few squiddys, but I'm careful enough to keep away from them. After thoroughly investigating the base and getting a bunch of data downloads and PDA's, I started scanning everything in sight. The big find here was the Alien Containment Unit. Now I know what to do with all these stupid eggs I find all over creation. I also find an egg (later I find it's another cuddlefish egg - I now have two). I had to exit the lower part of the structure and find a different entrance to the upper part (until I realize I can swim down the ladder, d'oh!)

I had to wait for this guy to clear out before making my way back to the Seamoth. I was in the base and he was right on it, so I was close but safe.

[Linked Image]

About this time is when I realized I had my repulsion cannon with me. Squiddy wasn't a problem anymore...he was...elsewhere.

So I've got a working theory that there are three basic parts to this game - the Degasi storyline, the alien stuff, and escaping the planet. I am assuming I am for the most part done with the Degasi stuff (the last entry was Paul Torgal describing the leviathan attack on the base I had just visited - so, everyone dies?) so I'll start focusing on the alien stuff. I've run across some things before, now that I have a better idea of what to do with them (find access ports and use the tables) I'll start checking that out. I have an orange tablet from the Degasi base, so I'll be visiting that Lost River alien base again soon to open that up and see what is in there.

Attached Files tree.jpgsquiddy.jpgskeleton.jpgsammys coming.jpglost river.jpgghost.jpg
Last edited by JohnnyChemo; 07/11/19 02:58 PM. Reason: pictures

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.
This is known as "bad luck.”
-Robert Heinlein
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4482409 - 07/11/19 03:26 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Outstanding JC.

"Squiddy wasn't a problem anymore...he was...elsewhere." haha

I avoided spoilers about the LR as it's amazing to discover on your own. Well done. I did let slip the "Cove Tree" which you've found. My fourth base was there.

You're at the business end of the game now. I hope you can see it through. As always, I really like your updates. Nice writing and great pictures, especially of the nasty denizens. It's cool you're unruffled enough to snap shots of them smile

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!
#4482416 - 07/11/19 04:50 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
Thanks DB! I’m glad you’re enjoying them. Looking at the read count on the main page of the forum, it looks like there are a few others reading as well. I hope they are enjoying these as well. I’m finding them fun to write up too.

I remember a post of yours referencing “LR,” now I know what that meant! I see how a base there makes sense. It seems like the next part of the story will involve spending a lot of time in there so I may just follow suit.

I do make mental notes of what to mention in these write ups while I’m playing, and I’ve been trying to remember to take screenshots for a while, it’s finally sinking in. It’s easy enough, with the gamepad - screenies are just pushing the right stick down, so my thumb is on the button. Just gotta remember to push it. The pics look a little dark, though, I’ll try to retouch the next batch.

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.
-Robert Heinlein
#4482899 - 07/15/19 03:41 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
So for the next installment, I'll bring this esteemed fellow with impeccable hair to help discuss.

[Linked Image]

Yes, aliens! Or if you prefer....

[Linked Image]

So onto the spoiler-laden story....

Of course, you're on an ALIEN planet, with ALIEN lifeforms, somewhere along the line, something intelligent either was born here or came here. I've been seeing alien intake and exhaust vents in various places as well as some sort of Alien Arch on the floating planet.

It turns out my base is practically next to another alien mini base. I was walking in my prawn suit gathering some resources and I went down a trench, which led me to this:

[Linked Image]

Very little of note in it though. I wasn't able to scan anything. Curious, after I walked through the green forcefield, I was in an oxygen atmosphere instead of in water.

I went back to the Lost River base I saw on my initial trip. After getting past a couple of warpers (or the same one a couple of times) I got into the river and arrived at the base. I had my orange tablet in hand, as I remembered from the last time through that was the magic key to get me in here. I found said tablet in the final Degasi base. I also scanned it and it turns out I can craft them (as well as the purple ones) now.

Inside the base were samples of various flora and fauna in cases.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I also found a few ion cubes. I was aware of them already, as I got one in a Time Capsule. I grabbed it and scanned everything in sight and went on my way. My next stop was in the northeast of the map.

Ihadn't done ANY exploration there yet, so I figured I should check it out. I threw my Seamoth into my cyclops, which suddenly seems to be working fine and bug free and set off to the Northeast. My plan was to approach it from the Mushroom forest/Kelp Forest boundary, park the Cyclops, and take the Seamoth in, as it is faster and more maneuverable and has the perimeter defense. My Cyclops doesn't have any defensive ability other than decoys, and I don't know if I want to trust that until I poke around in my moth. I found a wreck, and scanned the Prawn suit version of the propulsion gun, new toys are always fun! I found a wall of rock underwater that I followed to the surface which turned out to be another island. Not just any island, this one had a giant alien structure on it. On the floating island, I found structures I assumed to be alien that turned out to be Degasi bases. This one left no such room for error, as you can plainly see. I took my seamoth up to the edge, got out, and started exploring.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I found the entrance and used my purple tablet to get in. After retrieving a number of ion cubes, I got to the control center and found that it was the gun that shot down the Aurora and the Sunbeam. As all this information came in one session, I've kinda lost track of the order, but know I know that the research facility in the lost river was working on a cure for a bacterial infection. The gun is to keep ships from leaving the planet and spreading the infection. Only someone who is not infected can turn the gun off. I also received a radio message with the code for the Captain's Quarters, and putting all this together I expect to find a solution to getting off planet in the captains quarters. I need to disable the gun to get off planet, and I need to cure the infection to disable the gun.

After coming home and hopping out of my ship, I got a wierd visual distortion - at first I thought it was a warper, but in my base? Then I thought it was a bug in the game. Then I heard a voice - "What....are....you?" Not over the radio, so I assume in my head. There's mention in the information I downloaded that led me to conclude the aliens may have some sort of telepathy. Though it appears that they were here a long time ago, perhaps one survived and is reaching out? I guess I need to find him first.

So I see the endgame, just not the path for it's solution.

I do know where to find it, though.

Deeper.

Attached Files 2019-07-11_00003.jpg2019-07-13_00001.jpg2019-07-13_00003.jpg2019-07-14_00001.jpg2019-07-14_00002.jpg
Last edited by JohnnyChemo; 07/15/19 03:41 PM.

-Robert Heinlein
#4482944 - 07/15/19 07:57 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
It's all starting to come together. The pieces are falling in to place.

I hope you get off the planet smile

#4482964 - 07/15/19 11:11 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
Me too!

I forgot to put these pics up - my Cyclops was back to it's old tricks after luring me into a false sense of security. I wound up in the drink about 600m away from it. (Distance, not height!)
I think you'll agree it's a rather untenable position for a submarine to be in!

Oh and I can't figure out how I got that line of information at the top of the screen. I know I hit something on the keyboard reaching for my phone (goggles were on) but I'm not sure what. Weird thing is I don't see it in game (at least not in the HMD).

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Attached Files 2019-07-14_00006.jpg2019-07-14_00007.jpg
Last edited by JohnnyChemo; 07/15/19 11:12 PM.

-Robert Heinlein
#4483097 - 07/17/19 01:50 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
I used the console to check biome from time to time. More or less the same info displayed across the top of your screen. 75% infected eh? The man needs a cure and fast!

With a Cyclops like that I think you've already found a way off the planet biggrin

#4483100 - 07/17/19 02:05 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
Cure? I thought a good diet and plenty of exercise would do it!
I’m going to disable some of the mods I use and see if that fixes the Cyclops.

-Robert Heinlein
#4484424 - 07/29/19 03:11 AM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
Well, I did it. I finished the game. It took longer than the average time compared to what I looked up on line too. I had about 78 hours in. I attribute that to not having much experience playing this type of game, enjoying the scenery (esp in VR) and doing as much sightseeing as storyline work, and not a little bit of trepidation in some of the scarier biomes (Blood Kelp trenches esp!). This last was something I attribute to the VR experience - the feeling of being there is really intense, and in that environment I was more cautious than I think I'd have been staring at a screen. Unfortunatley, I found myself a little burned out toward the last few hours of the game, and I felt like I was forcing myself to finish because I knew I was close to the end. I think it it was twenty hours earlier, I would have tried to stretch it out more (of course, that's what got me here in the first place!)

Spoiler time!

I wound up building a base in the Lost River at the Giant Cove Tree. Since I've completed the game, I looked up a bunch of the lore stuff in the Subnautica wiki, as well as checking out things I didn't scan (ie Sea Dragon Leviathan and some others). I spent a little time more thoroughly exploring the river and found another alien base I had missed on my first time through. Looking back at my screenies, I realize I found the arch as well, though I didn't know what it was at the time.

I found the entrance to the Inactive Lava Zone while on a resource run in my Prawn suit. I saw the lava and jumped down to look, and realized I had entered a new zone. Eventually, of course, I had to take my Cyclops down there to hunt for the thermal plant. That took a long time! The session of hunting for it (and evading the Sea Dragon) ended with my finding the entrance just as I was turning around to head back and call it a night. The beacon I had taken with me wound up getting used to mark the location of the Primary Containment base. In the course of evading the Sea Dragon, I wound up in the Active Lava Zone. So I took out my Prawn and wound up finding it and dropping the beacon on it. I tried but couldn't get in since I didn't have the right tablet to unlock the force field. I assumed I'd get that in the thermal plant.

So now I didn't have a beacon on me to drop on the thermal plant, and I had to try all over the again the next night. By the time I found it, I had turned myself around so much I didn't have a good sense of where I was in the space to be able to retrace my steps and spent a good hour searching for it on the next hunt.

Of course I did wind up finding it, and the info for the already found Primary Containment Facility, and the tablet to get in there. Nothing really much to say about that except I jumped through those hoops. The arch transports were nice and convenient to pick up the needed plants for the enzyme. I had assumed I'd find them all in the aquarium at the facility, esp since I found one of them there, but of course that didn't happen. I actually figured out the arch thing by accident. I wanted to see where they went (I hadn't started them up upon first locating them, I was looking for storyline stuff) so I went into one that took me to the Koosh Zone and of course, I needed a bulb plant sample from there. I deduced (correctly) that the arches would then take me to each of the needed biomes, and found the proper plants conveniently close to the arch bases in those biomes.

From there I hatched the critters and watched them kill their mother. Ok, that's a bit harsh - I watched her play with them and succumb to her age after willing herself to live long enough to see them born. And then I was stumped. No magic fairy dust to cure me, no parting data download to give me the antidote, just...nothing? I ran back to the other non-arch rooms in the facility, and...nothing there either. Finally I remember that it she revealed the arch in the aquarium, and said that was where her children would go, so I followed them out. Sure enough, there they were pooping out cures. Since it was labeled "Concentrated Enzyme 42" I tried to grab it and it wound up healing me.

Ok, almost done! Disable the gun, build the ship, fly home.

I packed up all my belongings and returned to my Mushroom Forest base. From there I completed the Neptune Escape Rocket. Before I left I did a couple of things. First, I went back to my first base. In there I had built an aquarium and put an Ezyme 42 Peeper in it. The scan said it required further study, so I figured I'd grab one and see if I could get anywhere with it. I let that little guy go and do his duty. Then I chased down my cuddlefish (all three of them) for one last time. I found an option to "Say Goodbye" so I did so. They stopped and stared at me. A little odd, but....ok.

Ready to go now, I loaded myself into my rocket and began getting prepping it for launch. In my time capsule, I put a repulsion gun and two Ion Power Cells. I figured those would be handy at almost any point in someone else's game. Two ion power cells would have made a huge difference for me in the late game in the Inactive Lava Zone. I kept losing battery due to the sonar, shield, and lava larva. I used sonar and shield sparingly, and even with the thermal recharge upgrade I had to replace my power cells (I had 10 fully charge cells with me as backups) a couple of times while chasing around that zone. Active zone wasn't as bad, but the inactive zone sucked my power cells dry.

Then...I left. Not much else to say. The end of the game was satisfying. I stayed through the end of the credits for any extras that might pop up, and I heard that I owe them 1 trillion credits. They can talk to my lawyer and we'll just deduct that from the amount I'll be suing them for.

Some other thoughts...
The game was satisfying in the end. The story was good, I thought. My personal pace was a bit slow, and that lead to a feeling of dragging a bit. I was burned out in the ILZ, but once I was through that I was back to enjoying the final phase of building the rocket. I was ready to launch at night, but chose to wait because I wanted to get a good view of the planet from the top of the gantry.
Some things that bothered me - I'll confess that for the last 12-15 hours of my playthrough I changed my game type from Survival to Freedom to avoid having to deal with food/water. Again going back to the burnout I was feeling after so long in game, I wanted to get it over and the food/water grind was slowing me down from doing that. It was easy to do - there's a line in the save file where the game type is indicated by a number. Change the number, change the type.

Some production issues that bothered me were some graphical glitches. I don't know if it was a VR thing or if it happens in all versions, but I kept seeing things (ie sea creatures) going through solid objects. For example, I had schools of fish coming through my walls in my bases, sea grass coming in the bottom of my cyclops when I rested it on the ocean floor, and smoke coming through the cyclops floor when I parked it over a heat vent at my Lost River base. These were little breaks in the immersion that didn't effect game play but bugged me a little. The things that did effect game play bugged me a lot.

Sand sharks coming through bulkheads and interacting with me were bothersome. The worst example was the Sea Dragon grabbing my in my prawn suit while I was deep in the Lava Castle just outside the Thermal Plant. He carried me a bit and dropped me into the lava. It was bad enough I was watching him appear through the walls of the structure I should have been safe in, but to take damage (fortunately not fatal) was ridiculous. I also had a Ghost Levi come through the Arch room in the Lost River, and a Sand Shark came into the Arch room passage (through the force field and into the non-underwater section). Those bugs annoyed me the most.
Of course, the silliest one was when I jumped into the inactive zone in my Prawn suit the first time and fell through the planet. I just kept falling and falling and falling...the depth kept ramping up, up, up. (Or is it down, down, down?) Anyway I quit the game and restarted when I was about 4k deep, since no end was in sight. I had saved just before jumping so I didn't lose any progress.

And then there were the near game-breaking Cyclops anomalies, but I've been through those before.

Warts and all though, I enjoyed the game and am glad I gave it a chance.

-Robert Heinlein
#4484457 - 07/29/19 02:03 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
DBond Offline
Strategerizer
DBond  Offline
Strategerizer
Veteran

NooJoyzee
Congrats on seeing it through JC. I had been wondering if you had burned out and shelved it.

Following your progress was fun, and thanks for taking the time. I know that posting these updates is time-consuming. It's the sort of content that I want SimHQ to have. There's very little of this sort of thing any more. So thanks JC for the good ride.

The time you took is about the same as it took me. I played twice, but only completed it once. No need to rush, and the early game is so mesmerizing that it's easy to just go with the flow and not be so keen to forge ahead.

#4484483 - 07/29/19 07:00 PM Re: Subnautica is amazing and frightening [Re: VF9_Longbow]  
JohnnyChemo Offline
JohnnyChemo  Offline

Buffalo, NY
I just got impatient at the end, and probably a little burned out. I almost shelved it, but I’m coming up on a busy time of year and figured if I didn’t get it done, it would be months if ever.

-Robert Heinlein
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.