Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
#4482294 - 07/10/19 06:26 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
PanzerMeyer Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Offline
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
Maybe Flat Earthers are just really, really, really bored and starving for attention? smile

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4482296 - 07/10/19 06:39 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Blade_RJ]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

Originally Posted by Blade_RJ
Originally Posted by Mad Max
I bet Haggart never dreamed his thread would go like it has. biggrin

i'm suprised the mods didnt lock this or moved to pwec when folks started to discuss angels,scriptures and stuff

People want to know where UFO's come from and why they are here. There is evidence that supports what I stated, in-comparison the object spinning out of Earths solar system that is a few kilometres long most likely is of Sentient Alien race origin but why is it travelling uncontrollably out of the system and into deep space? What happened to it and its crew? Are there more of such Spaceships coming to Earth? Because something like that is what is needed for Sentient Alien races to send a crew to Earth. I can tell you how they would have pinpointed the sun and known to come here, it would have been from a monument type structure on their planet with something that points at our sun. Maybe there was their own equivalent of a biblical prophet like Isaiah or Jesus but of their own Kind that led them to work together to construct a SpaceShip to come here. For Astronauts to travel here from another star it is an enormous sacrifice for them to leave behind their friends and families and people in order to travel here. It takes thousands of years for them to get here in a near comatose hypersleep state that is uncomfortable. Those high performance SpaceShips and Aerospace craft are not from Sentient Alien races they will be from the same people who built those monuments that pointed at our sun in the first place. The very same people who built Stonehenge, the Great Wall of China, statues on Easter Island, roads and bridges across Europe, UK and Ireland. The Pyramids, the horses on the hill in England, rock cut in half in Ireland, Eifel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Encrypted puzzle in between the CIA buildings in Langley, the face and Pyramids on Mars, monument on the moon. Monuments on Belize, South America, Mayan Pyramids(Mayans did not build them but were killed because of what they did there. Masada, Petra, oil patterns Nevada, Persia and many other countries. Underwater structures that indicate where oil is underground. Vatican, castles worldwide...all of them. And of course the Crystal Skull of Belize and people wonder who's skull is it and why? If you want to know it was impossible to build big structures back in the early days, food was scarce and people fought and killed each other over the smallest of matters, there was never any logistics support or funding to drive a single civilisation that would be motivated to build a single monument that I just mentioned. All of them serve a purpose, the roads and bridges in particular were put there to help with trade routes between nations, oil in patterns in Nevada, Persia and many other places is there to indicate where crude oil can be found underground.

"Trust me I know what I'm doing" Detective Sledge Hammer
#4482297 - 07/10/19 06:42 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Chucky Offline
Veteran
Chucky  Offline
Veteran

UK
Didn't Youtube recently stop recommending conspiracy videos such as 9/11,the Holocaust and Flat Earth? That's one thing they are doing right. Giving these idiots a platform to spout their BS from however isn't. In my opinion of course.

EV's are the Devils matchbox.
#4482299 - 07/10/19 06:54 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
Mr_Blastman Online content
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Online Content
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
Maybe Flat Earthers are just really, really, really bored and starving for attention? smile

I think they need more pancakes...

And a visit to Dunkin Donuts.

Remember munchkins?

"See, Johnny, this munckin is round. Not like this pancake. Johnny, what does this spherical munckin remind you of? Did you know that when the aliens visited our sun with their pancake saucers, they cut out the middle and left behind this rock called Earth, that we love and call home. That left behind their flying doughnuts. And Johnny, guess what's at the middle of those doughnuts? Sheer black hole energy! With those black hole drives, they are able to blink across the universe, supplying planets to every star in the blink of an eye!"

Hmm... Seeing how they believe in flat earth, perhaps munchkin theory is semi-believable.

Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 07/10/19 06:54 PM.
#4482325 - 07/10/19 11:21 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Mad Max Offline
survivor
Mad Max  Offline
survivor
Hotshot

NSW, Australia
You've been rumbled Sub, give it away. wink

"You'll never take me alive" said he,
And his ghost may be heard if you pass by that billabong
"Who'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me?"

#4482328 - 07/10/19 11:52 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
cichlidfan Offline
cichlidfan  Offline

Woodbridge, VA, USA
Me thinks Subs should take up SciFi writing (I mean books) because his ideas will sell. Amazon will publish anything, even if it is crap.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
#4482332 - 07/11/19 12:16 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
What you all have forgotten is Orgone Energy. Orgone Energy is a powerful force that was revealed to us by benevolent visiting aliens decades ago. They revealed it to ancient civilizations, but the knowledge was lost until the aliens once again revealed it.

But the energy must be accumulated.

The Orgone accumulator is a device invented by the famous psychoanalyst and researcher, Wilhelm Reich, whose theories about the role of sexual health in the human condition played an instrumental role in his treatment of patients.

Orgone energy is a cosmic life energy that Reich discovered was responsible for the libido, and proposed to exist everywhere there is life. He came to the conclusion that the "prana", "ki", and "chi" of many ancient cultures were simply different names for the same phenomenon. In his lifetime, he managed to quantify it, measure it, and utilize it to improve the quality of life for his patients.

Reich discovered that a combination of organic carbon-based materials, alternated against metal layers, created a strongly absorbent "sponge" for the ambient Orgone energy in the environment. He later constructed a human-sized box that was built with alternating layers of wool and iron, and this device was dubbed, "The Orgone Accumulator" (abbreviated: ORAC)

The patient would sit inside the box for 30 minutes to an hour, absorbing the Orgone from the box, and pulsating their own energy field with the accumulator's. This produced beneficial health effects, such as improved circulation, dramatic reduction in depression and mental problems, and even the near-total shrinkage of tumors. (For more details, read: "The Cancer Biopathy", Wilhelm Reich)

Although Reich eventually died in prison and his invention went ignored by the mass media, the building plans for the Orgone accumulator were published before his death, free of charge. With an available information, you too can now construct your own Orgone Accumulator and reap the benefits of the vibrant, pulsating energy all around you.

We will not go in-depth on how to cut and place the wood and metal itself; those instructions are freely available through a quick Google search. (search for "orgone accumulator building plans").

An easier way to channel Orgone Energy is to use either a pyramid skull cap constructed like a smooth sided pyramid or a step sided pyramid. Here is a testimonial :

“We did the red energy dome, which was useful—besides being an icon -- it was a useful icon. You probably know this very well, but your orgone energy goes out the top of your head and it dissipates out the top, but if you wear an energy dome it recycles that energy. It comes back down and showers back down on you and, among other things, you remain manly, shall we say, for maybe another 150 years of your life, probably. I think that's a safe prediction to say that energy domes -- if you wore them constantly, night and day -- which I don't do, but there are people out there who do, not too many of them but there are some. We get e-mails from them, so we know they're out there, those people will probably live about an extra 150 years because of all that orgone energy that they're saving and not wasting away.

It was designed according to ancient ziggurat mound proportions used in votive worship. Like the mounds it collects energy and recirculates it. In this case the Dome collects energy that escapes from the crown of the human head and pushes it back into the medulla oblongata for increased mental energy. It's very important that you buy a cheap plastic hardhat liner, adjust it to your head size and affix it with duct tape or Super Glue to the inside of the Dome. This allows the Dome to "float" just above the cranium and thus do its job. Unfortunately, without a hard hat liner, the recirculation of energy WILL NOT occur.”

I know there will be many who do not believe in Orgone Energy, but they would change their minds if they constructed an Orgone Energy Accumulator and used it for just 90 days. You would discover for yourself this miracle shared by a technologically advanced alien culture decades ago. World government know of this and are keeping it a secret because they don’t believe people can handle it.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4482359 - 07/11/19 06:03 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
HeinKill Offline
HeinKill  Offline

Cloud based
I once built a paper pyramid and kept a beansprout alive for five months with no water then asked myself why i did that

[Linked Image]
#4482378 - 07/11/19 10:23 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
BD-123 Offline
Old Scroat
BD-123  Offline
Old Scroat

Naunton Beauchamp Worcestershi...
I think it's all a load of old....
[Linked Image]

Why haven't aliens proven their existence by revealing themselves here? I think when visiting our Solar System the avoid Earth as we would a bad neighbourhood when we visit a city!

#4482432 - 07/11/19 07:45 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Mad Max]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

You've been rumbled Sub, give it away. wink

It will be better once people are directly confronted with the technology, then they would have to sit and listen. The embarrassment that your group of people get is so bad it will result in silencing you eternally....all of you. You do not represent the population of this planet, nor the scientific community in any way shape or form. Your opinion is nothing to me, perhaps when are all unseated then I'll be laughing loudly in your ear. this technology that you take for granted....gone for ever once you are unseated.

"Trust me I know what I'm doing" Detective Sledge Hammer
#4482440 - 07/11/19 09:07 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Not me. I’ve got an Orgone Energy Accumulator.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4482442 - 07/11/19 09:48 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
The Nephilim Online tunes
S3D GuRu
The Nephilim  Online Tunes
S3D GuRu
Hotshot

3rd Stone from the Sun !!
OK lets say they landed here in droves and it is proved without a doubt there are Aliens what would you do or think now?

Intel i7 10700K @ 4.8GHZ / ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4AC Motherboard / Asus 1080GTX OC / SoundBlaster Z / Windows 10 64bit / Reverb G2 VR Gear. / Thrustmaster Cougar + MFD's / Buttkicker Simulation / Thrustmaster Cougar
#4482449 - 07/11/19 11:06 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Mad Max Offline
survivor
Mad Max  Offline
survivor
Hotshot

NSW, Australia
I'll just repost this:

Remember the practical rules that will inevitably govern the behaviour of any alien "visitors":

1. They will be predators by descent at the apex of their food chain.
2. They will be utterly ruthless in their attitude to any competitors.
3. They will put their own welfare before ours in all cases.
4. They will assume that we operate as a species to the same rules.
Which we do of course.

Last edited by Mad Max; 07/12/19 12:26 AM.

#4482450 - 07/11/19 11:08 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Mad Max]  
LB4LB Offline
Still lurking about
LB4LB  Offline
Still lurking about
Hotshot

Detroit Burbs
I'll just repost this:

Remember the practical rules that will inevitably govern the behaviour of any alien "visitors":

1. They will be predators by descent at the apex of their food chain.
2. They will be utterly ruthless in their attitude to any competitors.
3. They will put their own welfare before ours in all cases.
4. They will assume that we operate as a species to the same rules.

So we should not greet them with "Free Hugs for Aliens" posters ?

#4482467 - 07/12/19 12:21 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Hotshot
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
I hope for the opposite--that they have evolved beyond their primitive predatory behavior and by doing so, managed to survive themselves.

#4482477 - 07/12/19 01:52 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Mad Max Offline
survivor
Mad Max  Offline
survivor
Hotshot

NSW, Australia
We haven't. I doubt if any successful species does. If they do then someone else moves in.

#4482479 - 07/12/19 03:01 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Hotshot
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
I they don't, they kill themselves off and possibly never advance far enough to travel to distant stars and colonize alien worlds.

#4482480 - 07/12/19 03:12 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Mad Max]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Hotshot

brasil
We haven't. I doubt if any successful species does. If they do then someone else moves in.

what if they dont care for that and all they want is to trade ? gold,oil,movies, souls.......what if they arent a ruthless civilization neither a zen altruistic one.....but rather the ones we find are contractors hungry for money like wall street wolfves.
Like that movie with tthe glasses

Last edited by Blade_RJ; 07/12/19 03:13 AM.
#4482583 - 07/12/19 09:54 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Mad Max Offline
survivor
Mad Max  Offline
survivor
Hotshot

NSW, Australia
If they are like that then they are already extinct.

#4482595 - 07/12/19 11:09 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Dart Offline
Measured in Llamathrusts
Dart  Offline
Measured in Llamathrusts
Lifer

Alabaster, AL USA
While I Iike the They Came For Gold theory for Ancient Aliens, it makes little sense when on considers that gold is rare for us, as we rely on the HUGE band of gold deep in the Earth to bubble up in volcanoes (which is rare for a host of reasons, making it rare in the crust).

But if we had the tech to go anywhere in the Milky Way, we could find a planet or asteroid full of gold and easy to mine...a lot easier than pretending to be gods and demand it as an offering...especially if they're technologically challenged.

Then again, we may be the only planet ever with hot redheaded women, which would make the trip worth it.

The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.com

From Laser:
"The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CD WOFF
by Britisheh. 03/28/24 08:05 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.