Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
#4481859 - 07/07/19 04:06 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Dart Offline
Measured in Llamathrusts
Dart  Offline
Measured in Llamathrusts
Lifer

Alabaster, AL USA
Blade, that's actually a natural phenomenon. Biolumenecense* is pretty dang neato.

smile

* I think I could improve on that spelling by adding in more vowels.

On Ancient Aliens, the first three seasons are free on the Roku.

I kind of like the early episodes, where they say "We're not claiming they're Space Aliens, we're just asking the question."

The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.com

From Laser:
"The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4481912 - 07/07/19 03:27 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Dart]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
Originally Posted by Dart
Blade, that's actually a natural phenomenon. Biolumenecense* is pretty dang neato.

smile

* I think I could improve on that spelling by adding in more vowels.

On Ancient Aliens, the first three seasons are free on the Roku.

I kind of like the early episodes, where they say "We're not claiming they're Space Aliens, we're just asking the question."

iive seen this in real life once, it looks more like a cluster of led in the water, what i am talking about is this,way too bright to be sea creatures, specially at the altitute a comercial flight goes by

https://jpcvanheijst.com/red-lights-over-the-pacific-ocean-august-2014

https://www.pbase.com/flying_dutchman/pacific_eruption

Last edited by Blade_RJ; 07/07/19 03:31 PM.
#4481979 - 07/08/19 10:42 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
PanzerMeyer Online centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Online Centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
So what has developed from this "big news" about some military pilots reporting UFO's? NOTHING.

In fact, it's already forgotten about in the media. Now we just wait until the next "important" UFO headlined story to comes up which won't take long and the social media cycle will start all over again.

Last edited by PanzerMeyer; 07/08/19 10:43 AM.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4482032 - 07/08/19 07:51 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer
So what has developed from this "big news" about some military pilots reporting UFO's? NOTHING.

In fact, it's already forgotten about in the media. Now we just wait until the next "important" UFO headlined story to comes up which won't take long and the social media cycle will start all over again.

No as it is a sighting videoed with witnesses that shows an Unidentified Flying Object operating and flying in a sentient species manner with capabilities that exceed what exists on this Earth and most likely the entire Universe. There are levels of technology and the Tic tac is beyond what has ever been seen before in maneuverability and performance. Much can be learned by such a sighting, the important thing is rules of engagement and for one to hold fire with such an incident and do not engage in hostile actions. To instead observe and someday everyone shall find out what that Aerospace craft is and why it is here. Another is the Black Knight which also is interesting to observe, other places to look in space include Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus as those Planets have rings and have Shepherds that maintain them.

"Trust me I know what I'm doing" Detective Sledge Hammer
#4482033 - 07/08/19 07:53 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: FsFOOT]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

Originally Posted by FsFOOT
Originally Posted by SUBS_17

The Sphinx is the face of the first Angel that God ever created called "Batch."...

Ah so wrong, this is bs. The face of the sphinx for one was not as we see today - it was dog face;
[Linked Image]

A lion that was a dog and the island of the sphinx

However, the scholar Robert Temple and his wife Olivia have published a book of 565 pages in English titled “The Sphinx Mystery, the forgotten origins of the sanctuary of Anubis”, well documented with many elements excavated from oblivion or multiple scattered collections inaccessible to the public, in which he explains: “The moat of the sphinx in the Ancient Empire was known in the Texts of the Pyramids as the lake of the jackal, the channel of God, the channel of Anubis, the Lake of Life …”
port_devant_temple_du_sphinx

The ancient harbor at the feet of the sphinx templePhoto©AntoineGigal-2018

Now there are many references to this throughout ancient Egyptian literature: for example on the altars in the tomb of Tutankhamon in reference to Rostau (Giza), it is cited that its topography is that of water and there is mention of “The house of the lake” regarding the island of the Sphinx. Even Auguste Mariette, who dug around the Sphinx in 1858, admits that the Sphinx enclosure had to contain water of the Nile in ancient times (see references). In the Text of the Sarcophagi, we hear about : the lustral basin, Lake of the Jackal. Why?
Quite simply, because of the academic Temple‘s assertion that the Sphinx was originally made in the image of Anubis (“Jackal” is a bad name translation because there have never been jackals in Lower Egypt, but rather wild dogs) the guardian of the site par excellence, and he proves it with forceful analysis, photos and research.
enclos_du_sphinx

Enclosure of the sphinx the past was full of water

The sphinx would have become leonine towards the Fourth Dynasty when lions were very fashionable in all representations; then the Middle Kingdom Amenemhat II would have affixed this image to his face (and not Cheops). But I will not go into too much detail of the work of Temple here, only a few points here and there. The fact that the original Sphinx could be the representation of Anubis is something I’ve been announcing for years in front of the Sphinx itself to those who accompany me in my tours: showing “in situ” the slope of the back, the tail, signs of erosion from water of the moat.

It should be understood that since antiquity the Sphinx has undergone many restorations, the last modern of which consisted of additions of thick courses of ugly and useless stones which only make the contours of the sphinx appear clumsy and without finesse. This is very visible today in the legs, which now look like huge papier-mache bars. We have pictures from the early 19th century and many later photos and after careful analysis we see big differences in the “modern” restorations and successive ones.

The “Coffin Texts” does not only speak of the lake of the “jackal” (Anubis) but it also mentions: “His name is ‘dog faced’, his size is huge” (verses 1165-1185). Twice in the “Pyramid Texts”, Anubis is cited as being “the height of the West” and the Lake of the “Jackal” is also cited in the book of The Caverns. The outstanding researcher Terence Du Quesne enumerated many references to Anubis “Lord of Rostau (Giza)” in inscriptions and on the walls; he has listed ten sources of this particular title to date.
sphinx_by_shinkel

Painting by K.F. Schinkel, Public domain

It is only after the fifth dynasty that the title “Lord of Rostau” is given to Osiris. Let us recall that Anubis in Egyptian is “Inpou“, “that which has the shape of dog”; he is also known as “The Way Opener” and guide of the souls and is represented under the name of “Upuaout, path opener” at Abydos in the South. He is also “Lord of the Land of Dawn” and as Rene Lachaud excellently writes: “(…) He brings out the Anubis light of initiation that corresponds to the ambiguous moment ‘between dog and wolf ‘ where day and night interpenetrate.” Also, in “The Book of Going Forth by Day” (which is the real title of The Book “of the Dead”): “Oh! Anubis who is with his secrets. Lord of the secrets of the West. Lord of what is hidden.” That Anubis presides on the Giza plateau is hardly surprising because in Giza/Rostau we are at the crossroads of the greatest mysteries. You’ll quickly understand why.

No the Sphinx actually has a persons face and Napoleon actually had a cannon fire at it and shot the nose off.

#4482040 - 07/08/19 08:17 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Mr_Blastman Offline
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Offline
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
I thought the nose was a breeding apparatus that encased embryos in mucoid pods known as booglets for rapid deployment upon convicted Egyptian criminal subjects restrained on birthing pads below drip zone as adequate fertilizer to enhance the post-mucoid embryonic eruption cycle. Better fed Reticulans mean better future subjugators.

Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 07/08/19 08:17 PM.
#4482045 - 07/08/19 08:50 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: SUBS_17]  
Rick_Rawlings Offline
Rick_Rawlings  Offline

No as it is a sighting videoed with witnesses that shows an Unidentified Flying Object operating and flying in a sentient species manner with capabilities that exceed what exists on this Earth and most likely the entire Universe. There are levels of technology and the Tic tac is beyond what has ever been seen before in maneuverability and performance. Much can be learned by such a sighting, the important thing is rules of engagement and for one to hold fire with such an incident and do not engage in hostile actions. To instead observe and someday everyone shall find out what that Aerospace craft is and why it is here. Another is the Black Knight which also is interesting to observe, other places to look in space include Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus as those Planets have rings and have Shepherds that maintain them.

[Linked Image]

Attached Files 1303521178520664644.png
Last edited by Rick_Rawlings; 07/08/19 08:54 PM.

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...
#4482157 - 07/09/19 06:52 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Rick_Rawlings]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

Originally Posted by Rick_Rawlings

[Linked Image]

Europa? Are you referring to the moon Europa then if you are HumanKind has to send people there because it might lead to new tech!

#4482159 - 07/09/19 06:58 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
PanzerMeyer Online centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Online Centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
Love this thread for its sheer absurdity and witty comments. biggrin

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4482160 - 07/09/19 07:04 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Mr_Blastman Offline
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Offline
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Bonus points if you can guess this sound effect:

http://www.digitpress.com/dpsoundz/def_land.wav

#4482161 - 07/09/19 07:05 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Is the meaning of that a Lotus Europa ? That seems appropriate that they would be telling us that Europa isn’t for us. Too many problems and limited practicality. Nice to look at, but not for you.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4482198 - 07/10/19 12:05 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Mad Max Offline
survivor
Mad Max  Offline
survivor
Hotshot

NSW, Australia
I bet Haggart never dreamed his thread would go like it has. biggrin

"You'll never take me alive" said he,
And his ghost may be heard if you pass by that billabong
"Who'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me?"

#4482199 - 07/10/19 12:46 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Mad Max]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Blade_RJ  Offline
Hotshot

brasil
Originally Posted by Mad Max
I bet Haggart never dreamed his thread would go like it has. biggrin

i'm suprised the mods didnt lock this or moved to pwec when folks started to discuss angels,scriptures and stuff

#4482200 - 07/10/19 12:56 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Dart Offline
Measured in Llamathrusts
Dart  Offline
Measured in Llamathrusts
Lifer

Alabaster, AL USA
At least the UFO guys aren't Flat Earthers.

The Mole Men from within the Hollow Earth get really mad at them

The opinions of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

More dumb stuff at http://www.darts-page.com

From Laser:
"The forum is the place where combat (real time) flight simulator fans come to play turn based strategy combat."
#4482211 - 07/10/19 02:42 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Mad Max Offline
survivor
Mad Max  Offline
survivor
Hotshot

NSW, Australia
Well it wasn;'t really Politics, War, Current Events or Controversy, Dart. We try not to be too mean.

"You'll never take me alive" said he,
And his ghost may be heard if you pass by that billabong
"Who'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me?"

#4482218 - 07/10/19 06:34 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Dart]  
Ajay Offline
Ajay  Offline
Veteran

Brisbane OZ
Originally Posted by Dart
At least the UFO guys aren't Flat Earthers.

The Mole Men from within the Hollow Earth get really mad at them

Speaking of weirdos, did anyone watch the doco (Behind the Curve) on Netflix recently? The one where they debunked themselves but continued on as if nothing had happened. Amusing watch smile

My il2 page
Seelowe Campaign
Cliffs of Dover page
CloD
My Models
Tanks/Planes/Ships

#4482226 - 07/10/19 09:20 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Chucky Online sosad
Veteran
Chucky  Online Sosad
Veteran

UK
I've not seen it Ajay but it doesn't surprise me.

I watch a lot of Flat Earth debunking videos. I can't figure out if they are really that stupid,intellectually dishonest or just doing it for the views.

EV's are the Devils matchbox.
#4482227 - 07/10/19 09:28 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
DM Offline
DM  Offline

Prague
Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman
Bonus points if you can guess this sound effect:

http://www.digitpress.com/dpsoundz/def_land.wav

Is that the sound of two neutron stars merging, or something like that?

"They might look the same, but they don't taste the same."
#4482292 - 07/10/19 06:20 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Chucky]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

Originally Posted by Chucky
I've not seen it Ajay but it doesn't surprise me.

I watch a lot of Flat Earth debunking videos. I can't figure out if they are really that stupid,intellectually dishonest or just doing it for the views.

People are actually getting hypnotized into believing that the Earth is flat that is where it is coming from, a normal person knows particularly if they have flown in an aircraft that the Earth is not in fact flat.

#4482293 - 07/10/19 06:24 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
wormfood Online content
wormfood  Online Content

Texas
Well, a flat earth does show how the dinosaurs went extinct, see this:
[Linked Image]

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CD WOFF
by Britisheh. 03/28/24 08:05 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.