Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
#4479793 - 06/24/19 09:39 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Zamzow]  
Mr_Blastman Online content
Hotshot
Mr_Blastman  Online Content
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by Zamzow
Originally Posted by vonBaur
the fact is that we are on the brink of interstellar travel (probably 200 years away or less)

And let's not even get into the fantasy world of superluminal travel - it simply does not exist, and never will. Einstein proved that. The equation for speed is distance divided by time, but time ceases to exist at the speed of light, that is why there is no definable speed that even EXISTS above the speed of light.

Well, it's not quite that simple. You left out the part about length contraction which is directly relational to time dilation and the slope of space time. Then there's the whole issue of planck length. But why? I think this is still an unsolved mystery because...

1) We don't know what space /is/! In other words, we can't define nothing, yet. Nothing is something. But what?
2) Things don't happen in physics just "because." So time essentially stalls at c because of the relativity of the relationship of the contraction and the tick rate of time within due to the ridiculous slope of the spacetime curve(relativistic mass--not to be confused as real mass). But because objects theoretically put on relativistic mass, and we have no truly defined answer here beyond Lorentz transform equations and factors...

I don't think 2 can be answered before 1, and I think there's a more logical factor beyond slope/time/length relationships. We'll never know until we can define space itself.

So, that said, who says we have to travel to any star system in a linear fashion, to begin with? We've discovered the Higgs boson, thus we now have an item that is directly responsible for giving fermions, atoms and molecules mass. And why is this important? Because mass is connected to spacetime itself. It can shape spacetime. And black holes shape spacetime better than anything--and the big bang is still re-shaping space time to this day, giving it an outer boundary, not a limitless horizon(in theory). So... we skip the space between and arrive on a doorstep.

Also, consider this: If you aren't situated in the confines of Universe, you no longer have to abide by that universe's laws. Thus these unexplained crafts that are suddenly able to accelerate and decelerate at illogical g-forces in a snap of time, the occupants inside would surely be killed, right? Only if they abide by our laws of physics. Thus M-Theory, higher planes, extradimensionality and more. Perhaps they aren't moving, per-say, or minimally at that--perhaps they move our spacetime Universe /around/ them.

If, ya know, aliens. For which we have no proof. frown

Last edited by Mr_Blastman; 06/24/19 09:42 PM.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4479795 - 06/24/19 10:00 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Pooch Offline
Hotshot
Pooch  Offline
Hotshot

Orlando, FL
"We now know they are there.
It's kind of sad they dont have an intention to actually contact us.

Maybe they dont have to... we might be an animal in the zoo."

I think that we may simply be one of those nieghborhoods where they roll the windows down on their spaceships as the drive by. "Look! I think they see us! Don't make eye contact! Keep going....faster!"

"From our orbital vantage point, we observe an earth without borders, full of peace, beauty and magnificence, and we pray that humanity as a whole can imagine a borderless world as we see it, and strive to live as one in peace."
Astronaut William C. McCool RIP, January 29, 2003 - Space Shuttle Columbia

#4479797 - 06/24/19 10:07 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Mr_Blastman]  
Zamzow Offline
Zamzow  Offline

Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman
the fact is that we are on the brink of interstellar travel (probably 200 years away or less)

And let's not even get into the fantasy world of superluminal travel - it simply does not exist, and never will. Einstein proved that. The equation for speed is distance divided by time, but time ceases to exist at the speed of light, that is why there is no definable speed that even EXISTS above the speed of light.

Well, it's not quite that simple. You left out the part about length contraction which is directly relational to time dilation and the slope of space time. Then there's the whole issue of planck length. But why? I think this is still an unsolved mystery because...

1) We don't know what space /is/! In other words, we can't define nothing, yet. Nothing is something. But what?
2) Things don't happen in physics just "because." So time essentially stalls at c because of the relativity of the relationship of the contraction and the tick rate of time within due to the ridiculous slope of the spacetime curve(relativistic mass--not to be confused as real mass). But because objects theoretically put on relativistic mass, and we have no truly defined answer here beyond Lorentz transform equations and factors...

I don't think 2 can be answered before 1, and I think there's a more logical factor beyond slope/time/length relationships. We'll never know until we can define space itself.

So, that said, who says we have to travel to any star system in a linear fashion, to begin with? We've discovered the Higgs boson, thus we now have an item that is directly responsible for giving fermions, atoms and molecules mass. And why is this important? Because mass is connected to spacetime itself. It can shape spacetime. And black holes shape spacetime better than anything--and the big bang is still re-shaping space time to this day, giving it an outer boundary, not a limitless horizon(in theory). So... we skip the space between and arrive on a doorstep.

Also, consider this: If you aren't situated in the confines of Universe, you no longer have to abide by that universe's laws. Thus these unexplained crafts that are suddenly able to accelerate and decelerate at illogical g-forces in a snap of time, the occupants inside would surely be killed, right? Only if they abide by our laws of physics. Thus M-Theory, higher planes, extradimensionality and more. Perhaps they aren't moving, per-say, or minimally at that--perhaps they move our spacetime Universe /around/ them.

I'd bet everything I own, will own, every dollar I have, and will have, that nobody here is going to argue successfully against Albert Einstein. Which is what you're attempting to do...

Against the entire collective intelligence of all the smartest physicists worldwide for the next 200 years? I'd maybe lower that wager to 50% of the above (because I'd LOVE to lose that bet!!!)

Against the emergence/creation of a "Technological Singularity" (at ANY point in human time)? I'd maybe lower that wager to 25% of the above (because again I'd LOVE to see that happen!)/

#4479798 - 06/24/19 10:11 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Zamzow Offline
Zamzow  Offline

#4479800 - 06/24/19 10:30 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Zamzow Offline
Zamzow  Offline

On exceeding the speed of light.... I had to dig this up. It's a copy/paste. Not my original words - but some of mine DID come from this...

------------

People who use Euclidean intuitions to frame their comprehension of physical reality often interpret the physicist’s statement that “nothing can move through space faster than the speed of light” [i] to mean that humans have not yet found a way to boost something beyond this speed. They tend to respond with the suggestion that advanced technology will eventually enable mankind to overcome this restriction, but they have missed the point entirely.

Physicists are not making a claim about human potential. What we are saying is that within the vacuum, there does not exist a definable speed that exceeds the speed of light. The option for going faster than the speed of light entirely disappears, because the meaning of speed itself is maxed out at the speed of light. There is no definable speed beyond that point because Nature is not geometrically Euclidean.

When we learn to comprehend Nature through its true geometric form, this fact becomes no more fantastic than pointing out that you cannot go farther north than the North Pole, and you cannot have a color more red than the exact color defined as red. These statements are true by definition. They are tautologies. For the same reason, by geometric definition, Nature possesses a limiting speed. Let’s explore this in greater detail.

An object’s speed through space is equal to the amount of space that it traverses (from the observer’s point of view) divided by the amount of time experienced by the observer during that interval. This definition critically sets a finite limit for the maximum speed in space.

To explore how, let’s imagine that we deploy a powerful rocket, or a giant intergalactic miracle machine that possesses the ability to constantly accelerate with the force of one g for a period of 10,000 years. During the entire span of the rocket’s journey its speed will be increasing each second by 9.8 meters per second (from the point of view of those on the rocket). Due to the constant thrust of the rocket’s engines, those aboard will feel a uniform constant acceleration. As it accelerates, the rocket’s speed increases. As a consequence, the rocket’s experience of time begins to decrease relative to Earth’s experience of time. The significance of this is that, although everyone aboard the rocket will continue to feel a constant acceleration of one g, observers from Earth will see the acceleration of the rocket diminishing asymptotically toward zero, as the rocket’s speed increases asymptotically toward the speed of light.

This asymptotic speed limit remains exactly the same (approaches the same limiting value) independent of the magnitude of acceleration we choose for our rocket. This tells us that the limiting speed in Nature has something to do with the way time is swapped for space as speed increases. Because this limit represents the point at which the rocket’s clocks have entirely stopped, it possesses an infinite association. If the ship reached the speed of light, it would move through space without experiencing any time. If speed were defined as the distance an object travels, divided by the amount of time the object experiences during that trip, then the speed of light would give us an infinite value (nonzero measure of distance divided by a zero measure of time yields infinity).

This limiting infinite value is one reason that c is nonrelational. Infinity is equidistant from all locations. As we change our reference frame, we change the value of the numerator in this equation, but the denominator remains zero. A positive number divided by zero yields infinity . This means that, in some sense, to reach the speed of light is to touch infinity.

In any reference frame we choose, our description of the speed of an object not experiencing time must be identical. This is why c is the only nonrelational speed. It does not change when we change our perspective for the same reason that infinity remains identically distant when we change position.

If we chose to define speed as a measure of the distance an object travels (compared to the observer) divided by the time experienced by the object during that translation, then infinite speeds would be at least theoretically attainable. But, because we have specifically defined the speed of an object to be the distance it travels (compared to the observer) divided by the time experienced by the observer during that translation, the maximum value allowed for speed is a finite value known as c instead of [ii].

#4479801 - 06/24/19 10:39 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Zamzow Offline
Zamzow  Offline

Relativity - this is why a "rocket', with only a few pounds of thrust, with an exhaust velocity of only say, 100mph, could still get you (over TIME) NEAR the speed of light, in space.

Obviously here where airplanes fly you need more than 100mph of thrust to get to 100mph.

But in space (external gravitational influences disregarded) it doesn't matter if you're going 20,000mph relative to earth, or 2500mph relative to the ISS, relative to YOURSELF you are AT REST...

A 100mph exhaust velocity would still accelerate you even if you were going 1,000,000mph relative to anything ELSE (again excluding external gravitational influences)...

#4479802 - 06/24/19 10:49 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Zamzow]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

I have a theory about the (either "creation" or "emergence") of life on any planet, anywhere.

It is complete conjecture in my own head, period...

I think it's entirely possible that it actually requires a GALAXY in order to form all the necessary elements, via supernovae, degenerate star collisions, etc, over immense timescales, to even make it possible at all...

I also think it's entirely possible that even if a galaxy manages to produce the right elements not all of them will result in the "creation or emergence" of life...

To those who want to throw a "God" angle into this - what's to say said "God" isn't playing by his own physical laws HE created for THIS UNIVERSE, that HE created?

After all, HE would be ABOVE this universe - and could have many of them, playing by the rules of each one, that HE CREATED......

The bible was interfered with by Satan which is why it says that God created the universe in 6 days. The reality is that it took God much longer, Earth was created by hand. The process of creating a planet involves God using a red rod that is wormhole element which can create wormholes, wormholes emitting particles, dimensions and it can also be used to cut using wormhole cutting. That is why sometimes when you see on Earth a sphere or round shape formation of rock then it would be from wormhole cutting.
God always starts first with the planets shell which takes 400 million years to create. God uses a tube shaped furnace that works similar to our sun by having a catalyst line the inside which reacts when a particular flake makes contact with it. Another type of flake is melted which cools and turns to rock. With this God makes the shell then when he as a sphere God then cuts it by using interdimensional wormhole cutting at the equator. From here God places gravity element inside the shell which must be evenly spaced, the gravity element is pear shaped and is very difficult to work with as it has polarity and moves when it is emitted from a wormhole. The gravity element is placed then four gravity element crystals are laid on their side which produces planet rotation which is required for heat distribution for the planet. A mechanical device is place in the centre which consists of 1 gravity crystal which is involved in planet tilt for seasons. The two shell halves are mated together and fused by use of a ring shaped furnace. And that is how God creates a planet shell, the gravity crystals instantly form an atmosphere which can contain air. I am the Arkangel Daniel and I am from Heaven.

The next part God uses the wormholes to emit particles of flakes that are melted by the furnace to produce layers of rock 400 miles thick then the magma chamber is created which consists of a compound similar to rock that melts at 4000 degrees celsius. This layer is powder then on top is layers of rock carefully melted on top as one piece. Then layers of sediment, dirt and sand followed by terraforming for the surface which involves huge plant machinery including diggers, bulldozers and other plant machinery. At this stage the planet and galaxy are at the worksite so it ends there. God also creates the rock formations for Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus rings which are then loaded onto a spaceship called a shepherd. Another shepherd carries 4 comets. Then when the galaxy is ready the Holy Spirit moves the galaxy slowly via gravity as one piece utilizing the pivot star as a dimensional focal point. As one unit without any stars! The journey takes another 400 million years before the Milky way arrives at its destination the centre of the Universe. I am the Arkangel Daniel and I am from Heaven.

This is a quote from another forum but it does explain some things about how the Earth was created and how the magma layer, gravity and atmosphere were placed.

"Trust me I know what I'm doing" Detective Sledge Hammer
#4479804 - 06/24/19 10:54 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: MarkG]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

Originally Posted by MarkG
If we're to believe the Biblical account, the Nephilim were the giant a$$holish offspring of fallen angels and the daughters of men. In other words, these spirit creatures created for themselves human bodies with functioning genitals, including the ability to create human life. That would be pretty awesome technology right there, yes?

EDIT: And no doubt they made for themselves impressive dipsticks. biggrin

There is no such thing as Nephilim, there are God, Mary, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, Angel's, Arkangel's, Super Arkangels and people. The Holy Spirit is in fact Living Artificial Intelligence who services Heaven's and the Universe including all life. The 11:11 thing is in fact from the Holy Spirit as it relates to something biblical that is about to happen here on Earth that has relevance to 11:11 Pm New Zealand time.

#4479805 - 06/24/19 10:59 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Mad Max]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

Originally Posted by Mad Max
Remember the practical rules that will inevitably govern the behaviour of any alien "visitors":

1. They will be predators by descent at the apex of their food chain.
2. They will be utterly ruthless in their attitude to any competitors.
3. They will put their own welfare before ours in all cases.
4. They will assume that we operate as a species to the same rules.

Just put all this alien contact stuff through that filter and just hope to God that the UFOs aren't alien.

Imagine being an astronaut, leaving your family and loved ones to travel for thousands of years to visit a planet who you know nothing of because of a biblical event on your world. That is the what these Sentient Alien people would have had to give up in order to come to Earth.
Alien abductions on Earth are in fact done by people, all of them and involve Hypnosis/ drown rape in order to force the victim to believe that Aliens did it in order to hide rape and sexual assault.

#4479806 - 06/24/19 11:05 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

Saturn's Shepherd's are spaceships that are quite big that maintain the rings of planets.

#4479809 - 06/24/19 11:26 PM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Pooch Offline
Hotshot
Pooch  Offline
Hotshot

Orlando, FL
#%&*$#, you are out there, son!

"From our orbital vantage point, we observe an earth without borders, full of peace, beauty and magnificence, and we pray that humanity as a whole can imagine a borderless world as we see it, and strive to live as one in peace."

#4479817 - 06/25/19 12:03 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Zamzow]  
Hotshot
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by Mr_Blastman

I'd bet everything I own, will own, every dollar I have, and will have, that nobody here is going to argue successfully against Albert Einstein. Which is what you're attempting to do...

Against the entire collective intelligence of all the smartest physicists worldwide for the next 200 years? I'd maybe lower that wager to 50% of the above (because I'd LOVE to lose that bet!!!)

Against the emergence/creation of a "Technological Singularity" (at ANY point in human time)? I'd maybe lower that wager to 25% of the above (because again I'd LOVE to see that happen!)/

Actually, no, I'm not trying to argue against him. I understand his theories very well, but he himself admitted they were not complete.

There /are/ gaps that still need to be filled.

Nothing of which I said contradicts what he said, and countless other scientific theory is based on.

#4479818 - 06/25/19 12:04 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
SUBS_17 Offline
SUBS_17  Offline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgre5C-7Af4

Some more video of the Shepherds doing their thing, it looks like maintaining art from here, very cool.

#4479820 - 06/25/19 12:05 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Zamzow]  
Hotshot
Hotshot

Atlanta, GA

People who use Euclidean intuitions to frame their comprehension of physical reality often interpret the physicist’s statement that “nothing can move through space faster than the speed of light” [i] to mean that humans have not yet found a way to boost something beyond this speed. They tend to respond with the suggestion that advanced technology will eventually enable mankind to overcome this restriction, but they have missed the point entirely.

I think you are looking for an argument where there is none.

I too, agree that there is no way to exceed the speed of light through conventional travel of any sorts, whatsoever. This isn't up for debate, because we can't, and the science is sound.

What we don't understand is the answer to 1) above. Nobody knows this. It is one of the most profound mysteries in all of physics.

#4479824 - 06/25/19 12:32 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
Gotta admit, we sure do have a smorgasbord of opinions here...

shower exitstageleft

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

#4479832 - 06/25/19 02:06 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Nixer]  
Zamzow Offline
Zamzow  Offline

Originally Posted by Nixer
Gotta admit, we sure do have a smorgasbord of opinions here...

shower exitstageleft

And a LOT of faith based BS.

Don't anyone get me wrong - I for one certainly believe there's some kind of "creator" responsible for all this...

But when human(s) write a book and try to tell me they're more enlightened than the pioneers of science they can shove it you know where...

I don't care what the title or dogma of said book(s) is...

There is no such thing as logical discourse within ANY religion when it comes to describing the physical reality of the universe.

Doesn't mean there's no such thing as a "creator", but when they get all "mutually exclusive" about such things they are just closed eyes...

Numbers are facts. Words are opinions.

#4479833 - 06/25/19 02:07 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: SUBS_17]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
Originally Posted by SUBS_17
There is no such thing as Nephilim...

The Bible says otherwise. That is, if you believe in the Bible...or at least that part of it.

In any case, there's a lesson for us in the story of the Nephilim (rather, regarding their angelic-turned-human fathers)...

And that is that those angles *really* wanted to get jiggy with the ladies (which is why they fell, to participate in human sex). Yet they cultivated that desire with zero free-testosterone running through their non-existent veins. The lesson is that wanting to knock boots starts in the mind and the body follows (apparently even before you have a body biggrin ). So don't worry if you have less than stellar middle-age T (but do eat right and try to build muscle to keep it naturally higher, better for your overall health).

But good Lord those babes must have been hot for them to go through that much trouble!

++++++++++

What a weird ass thread, just trying to do my part to contribute. wink

Last edited by MarkG; 06/25/19 04:29 AM. Reason: cleaned up a bit...removed extreme viewpoint

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
#4479834 - 06/25/19 02:08 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Zamzow Offline
Zamzow  Offline

This thread has been hijacked by religious agendas.

#4479836 - 06/25/19 02:18 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
KraziKanuK Offline
Veteran
KraziKanuK  Offline
Veteran

Ottawa Canada
The stories in the Old Testament are 'stolen' from other civilizations.

There was only 16 squadrons of RAF fighters that used 100 octane during the BoB.
The Fw190A could not fly with the outer cannon removed.
There was no Fw190A-8s flying with the JGs in 1945.
#4479838 - 06/25/19 02:28 AM Re: More UFO's Being Reported by Military Pilots [Re: Haggart]  
Pooch Offline
Hotshot
Pooch  Offline
Hotshot

Orlando, FL
"This thread has been hijacked by religious agendas."
Boy has it ever! The Jesus freaks have hit the pilots over the head with their Bibles, grabbed the controls, and we're heading straight for that skyscraper!

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Hans Zimmer North American concert tour 2024
by NoFlyBoy. 03/16/24 10:54 PM
Steam Spring Sale.
by RedToo. 03/15/24 09:09 PM
Starship Attempt Three
by F4UDash4. 03/14/24 12:06 PM
This is one cool turbofan model
by Zamzow. 03/14/24 02:41 AM
Map Errors
by F4UDash4. 03/13/24 11:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.