Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 590 of 608 1 2 588 589 590 591 592 607 608
#4477642 - 06/11/19 06:20 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) **** [Re: SNAFU]  
McGonigle Offline
Motorius Emeritus
McGonigle  Offline
Motorius Emeritus

Copenhagen, Denmark
Gents,

Thanks Roger, I enjoyed the movie quite a lot, given the sad tale it tells. The aircraft geek in me noted that the designer sketched an Avro Vulcan initially, and near the end, when the bad guys cleared the office for evidence regarding the Arrow, they also removed models of the CF-100. Finally, and here I need some help from my friends who are in the know regarding US and Canadian Air Force uniforms; did they really mix brown uniforms with blue caps?? It looks terrible to my fashion conscious eye!

It is also quite telling that just a few years later, BAC's TSF2 suffered a very similar fate, being cancelled due to defence cuts and replaced by other hardware.

Last edited by McGonigle; 06/11/19 06:20 PM.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4477754 - 06/12/19 05:02 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

MG:

Glad you enjoyed it. Tragic really. Someone must have benefitted from this obvious collusion between the Canadian govt. and someone else. Whom might that be?

I wonder if, far to the rear of that huge storage facility, located somewhere near Washington, DC, and just past the crate holding the Ark of the Covenant, and somewhat near a large stack of alien ray guns and crystal skulls, we might find that last Arrow? The one with US markings.

Yes, the USAF was found guilty of a serious fashion faux pas by the Danish fashion police way back at the time of the movie.

I found online the following info on Wikipedia : "The USAF Summer Tan Shade 193 Service Dress uniform was replaced by the Blue Shade 1084 year round all season service dress. After 15 October 1965, the summer tan uniform could no longer be worn and was no longer covered by regulations."

The tan color was perhaps a hold over from when the USAF was still the AAF and pilots wore army uniforms?

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019
#4477757 - 06/12/19 05:27 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Gentlemenses,

Haven’t watched that, but I intend to. Thanks JRT.

Weather here has made a big change. Just when I thought we might need to gather the rain dance paraphernalia and gather the girls, BOOM; the rains came. And came. Getting it every day now. Ponds and lakes are refilling. Grass is healthy and growing. Sister-in-law seems disappointed that we aren’t going to be doing the midnight rituals. And to think how reluctant she was when we first started.

Had a good flight to Atlanta to meet shan2 from this SimHQ site. He is as good in person as he comes across in discussions. A solid and well-rounded man who is a pleasure to be around. That makes 7 members I have personally met.

Not much else to say.

Carry on.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4477786 - 06/12/19 07:42 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
33lima Offline
33lima  Offline

Belfast, NI
Speaking of weather and flights, I'm not long back from a week in Benidorm, sunny Spain, where the weather really is good compared to the UK, especially my damp neck of those woods.

I don't know about you, but I always like to bring back a little trinket or two, even though these days there's probably nothing you can't buy online from home. In the last year I've bought a two-part French-language magazine highly-illustrated and very forensic analysis of the Battle of Villers-Bocage...

[Linked Image]

...and more recently, an issue of a magazine on aces, this one majoring on JG53's Heinz Brettnutz but with many other good articles including one on Normandie Niemen ace Albert Litolff...

[Linked Image]

Even if your French is no better than mine, worthy reads.

These were from a small but decent model shop in a different part of Spain, Carmina Hobby, relocated from the shopping centre next to Fuengirola's bus station but still going strong in new premises a bit further down the road. Worth a visit if you're ever there, and these (plus some panzer colours type publications) are definitely the sort of thing not commonly seen at home.

Benidorm's a bit more limited for my taste in trinkets, but what it does have (apart from a good airsoft/militaria shop, called Europa, where the Old Town meets the Playa Poniente) is a decent diecast shop on the Avenida Mediterraneo. From there as well as a diecast model of our current car, last week I brought back this (here, a stock pic taken before the radio mast and rear wheel unit were fitted):

[Linked Image]

These Atlas editions models are not quite of the standard of the more expensive Corgis, and the colours of their rendition of Bader's Spit Va are a bit odd; plus, it has wing cannon bulges and, even after some careful hand-bending efforts, not enough dihedral. But even though I could have got her at home or on the 'net, I'm still pleased with her. She's on the shelf next to my Bader Hurricane and my 'Sailor' Malan Spit, both from Corgi and bought on the 'net, which are better models but will not remind me of sunny days on the Costa Blanca.

Anyone else indulge themselves in such holiday trinkets or little indulgences to bring home, or is it just me? Go on, admit it, what little guilty pleasures did you squeeze into your by-then-overloaded hold or hand luggage?

Attached Files s-l1600.jpgnormandie_1944_hs_010.jpgita-121525.jpg
Last edited by 33lima; 06/12/19 07:49 PM.

SimHQ Battle of Britain II screenshots thread
CombatAce Mission Reports
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." (attributed to Marcus Aurelius)

#4477803 - 06/12/19 08:59 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

33lima:

Well, I can plow my way through Paris Match occasionally but I'm no linquist.

Yes, I always managed to bring home something of interest to build or read. When my son was little he'd get his toy and I'd bring home something for me to build. Yes, LeRoy, as it would have been unconscionable if not downright suicidaL otherwise, I always got something extra nice for my dear wife as well.

I remember that when I took a 6 week course at Michigan State Univ. I found a very nice hobby store close to where I was staying. I picked up 2 airplane kits there and a heavy 3.5 inch lead effigy of Rommel. This was before the Internet and Internet shopping. I found a veritable cornucopia of detailed modeling books and time saving accoutrements not available at home. Getting back to my rooms, it dawned on on me that I had to bring all that home in my suitcase even if I had to leave my clothes behind to manage it.

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019
#4477805 - 06/12/19 09:07 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

OG:

It is an interesting film with a rather sad ending. I had not previously known the story of the Canadian jet. I hope you enjoy learning what happened. 👍

#4478150 - 06/14/19 07:31 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Gentlemenses,

Scattered rain showers continue. Needed to take my plane back to the other airport for some minor paint touch ups/corrections. Had to wait at my hangar and watch the weather radar, airfield METARS, and trust my eyes to find a gap in it to fly over. I often think of how my flying has progressed from Student Pilot to now being a seasoned flier. I used to drive by the airfield and look over at the training plane and think how amazing it was that I fly that. I fly that. Now I am to the point where it is routine. Not that I have become lax or complacent; but some of that sweeeping wonder is behind me. I have become an amateur weatherman now and am proficient looking at TAFs, METARS, weather prognosis, weather channels, and on-line weather sources. No longer am I thrilled at flying out of sight of my home field. Now I get a vicarious thrill by taking people up for their first flight and sharing the passion and wonder of flight.

JRT, eventually I will watch that. I have a little background knowledge of it, but I’m sure there is a bunch I don’t know. I find things like that interesting and value gaining knowledge.

Went shooting the other day and took a rifle from my smaller safe. Returning it I found that the electronic keypad wasn’t working. No problem. Went to where I had mechanical keys hidden and opened it figuring I needed to change the batteries. Changed the battery and the electronic pad still didn’t work. Went on line and found user guide. Followed instructions to reset it, but it didn’t work. Tried several times. Keypad just wouldn’t respond. Darn. While I was doing this I used the keys to open the smaller internal compartment. Found that one of my two mechanical keys would not work in the lock. And now my frustration with the whole situation reared it’s ugly head. The mechanical key is a barrel with prongs inside the barr l and some notching and ridge/cut on the inside of the barrel. One key worked fine. The other would push in, but only partially turned and didn’t unlock it. I compared them and couldnt discern any difference. So I cleaned and oiled the non working key. Kept trying and found that it would partially turn more than before. So being the bull in a china shop that I am, I figured I need to apply more push and turn. It grudgingly did turn and unlock the lock. Yeah ! Then when I tried to close it and lock it, the key would not budge at all. Sprayed with WD-40. No luck. Wiggled it. Tried different pull and turn and push and turn combinations. Completely non responsive. Ok, needs more force to turn back. Pliers. Yeah, it moved. No it didn’t. The cheap shank where the barrel meets the flat grip cracked and then broke. Now I have a dilemma. Tried to get needle nose pliers on barrel. Not enough room. Used a Dremel to try and make a cut so I could remove it as in pieces. No joy. So now I have a gunsafe that will not function with the electronic keypad and thanks to my Neanderthal ways no longer opens with the keys. Once again I look back and think why did I have to try to make both keys work when I had one that did. Bull headed. So now I am going to have to replace a safe. Yeah baby, that all went so well.

And that’s what happened.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4478161 - 06/14/19 09:05 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

I watched the BoB movie about the Polish 303 RAF Squadron last night. The title is "Mission of Honor". I learned several things I had previously not known. I recommend it if you've failed to watch the flick before. There far are too few air combat films available these days IMHO to pass one up.

If you don't mind subtitles in the beginning you'll enjoy the watch. When they arrived in England the Polish spoke little English. For that reason, much of the dialog in shown in English subtitles. That would cover maybe a quarter of the film as later on there is no need for them since the pilots picked up the language.

These brave fellows hated Germans with a white hot passion, and with good reason. I saw "MOH" on Amazon Prime for $3.99.

OG:

Once was the time many years ago when farmers and hunters knew how to read the skies for the coming weather. Many were very good at it. You've learned much about that in your time. Perhaps the difference is you have a mass of technology to boost your trust in the simpler forecasting knowledge you now possess.

At least you have the broken safe open. And, best of all, you accomplished that without using my old standby, TNT. I wonder if my old blue and yellow can of WD 40 would help much when my password keys fail? Even with a good password manager some websites might struggle on AES 128 bit keys.

#4478370 - 06/16/19 01:57 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Y'all,

I'm going to interject here and wish you all a:

Very Happy Father's Day!
Yes, I know that by their actions there are some ladies that deserve the title too, raising a family by themselves and being both parents to their charges. Not an easy task and pleasure.

#4478386 - 06/16/19 03:55 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,
Yes, Happy Father's Day to all.

Fittop:
Very well said IMHO. I know several amazing ladies who more than deserve, and at the very least, a Father's Day greeting in the mail.

I don't expect to hear much from MG until he has slept a good, long sleep. The 24 hour endurance race of Le Mans recently concluded with Fernando Alonso's Toyota the winner beating out another Toyota by a few treadmarks. It was an exciting win contested right up to the finish line. If MG watched the entire event we'll hear from him when he regains consciousness. I hope he was pulling for Toyota.

In other sporting news and much closer to home, The Big Rock Blue Marlin tournament held yesterday at Morehead, NC was a spectacular success. Last years's catch for the whole tournament was just 5 fish. This year there was an abundance with more than one Marlin that weighed in at over 500 lbs. The catch of the winner boat "Top Dog" weighed a whopping 900 plus lbs. and was a record for the tournament, perhaps for the NC coast. The Marlin was so heavy they never got all of the fish in the boat. See photo below.

Attached Files Big Rock 2019.jpg

#4478396 - 06/16/19 05:58 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
McGonigle Offline
Motorius Emeritus
McGonigle  Offline
Motorius Emeritus

Copenhagen, Denmark
Gents,

OG, I read about your encounters with the recalcitrant locks and to me it seems like you did everything you could and even applied very sophisticated fault finding and correction techniques even though the result was not up to expectations on this occasion. I also subscribe to the principle of not using any force in such situations but rather bigger, better tools, essentially a bigger hammer.

Rog,

I only followed 19 of the 24 Hours of Le Mans via my WEC app and Chromecast, and the national broadcaster when they were not in commercial breaks. Sadly not a lot of great Danish results except we did get a World Champion driver in the GTE-Pro Porsche no. 92.

Jan "Big Mag" Magnussen and the Corvette team was caught by a necessary but ill-timed pit stop, having to wait for the Safety Car to navigate half the track so he could slot in behind it and sortly after that he made an uncharacteristic driver error and spun in the Porsche curves due to cold tires.

In effect I think the best result was that another Great Dane survived the nightly crash with the Aston, no. 95 with only a slight concussion and bruised ego. I dreaded a much worse outcome, thinking back a couple of years to 2013 I think it was, when another Aston no. 95 crash took the life of Allan Simonsen.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop
#4478522 - 06/17/19 03:49 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

MG:

I was able to watch on YouTube this year, possibly because of my VPN. Yes, there is great danger in this motor sport. I would expect danger compounded by running at night, surely. Fortunately, much has been done to make the sport safer. As you mention, many drivers have amazing crashes and just walk away due to new new rules and safety technology. Some of the rules are controversial however if they really limit crashes and save lives they must be a good thing.

As for Danish drivers, there is always next year.... at least I hope there will be a "next year" Jens. 😄 🏎

#4478553 - 06/17/19 07:58 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
McGonigle Offline
Motorius Emeritus
McGonigle  Offline
Motorius Emeritus

Copenhagen, Denmark
Gents,

33Lima I was reminded by your post of how as a youngster visiting London I was introduced to what became my favourite author and favourite book series. This of course was many years before the Internet and usually I would have to snail mail publishers in the UK and send for their catalogues when in need of stocking up on something to read. The exercise needed to be supplemented by personal perusal of the paperback stands and stacks of new hard cover releases. As mentioned I was visiting London and back then the Claude Gill bookshop on Tottenham Court Rd. was well stocked on all sorts of books. A paper back cover caught my eye and the blurb about aircraft and a very secret service was tempting, even if the book was part of a series. Back then I wasn't keen on series an didn't quite know how to appreciate them but this book I picked up after some consideration and actually it led me to surgically investigate all subsequent paper pack stands that I came across later, even months an years after, until I had picked up all the previously published books in the series. I've mentioned the series before but I'll just mention it again; It was Adam Hall's (pen name) Quiller Series.

The author is sadly long dead and these days the internet renders personal searches and book catalogues redundant. Those were the days.

But I have found other small trinkets to bring home, for example a travel shaving and grooming kit from Marbella, as well as some very nice driving gloves. I believe you can still strike gold simply because consumers in various parts of the world appreciate different products. If I were to visit Spain again, I'd go fro some of their local famous shaving soaps and after shaves. Just for the fun of it. Of course anything can be ordered by Internet these days, but where's the fun in that?

Roger; I think YouTube in the US and in Denmark differ in terms of products available. It is my impression that in the US, they offer something akin to a content provider for regular TV channels. The availability is not quite the same here.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop
#4478560 - 06/17/19 08:52 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
33lima Offline
33lima  Offline

Belfast, NI
Ah yes, McGonigle, I remember watching the 1970s BBC TV serialisation 'Quiller' based on the books. I recall that I liked its theme, which sounds rather horrible to my ears today. After seeing the series, I read 'The Quiller Memorandum' which was one of the relatively few fiction books I've read outside of education, got from a book club.

Aaah, book clubs, that reminds me of the UK Military Book Club, which I was in and out of over about 20 years, now long gone (the years, as well as the book club). They had great introductory offers, like 3 or 4 books from their advertised selection for a fraction of their retail price. I have about 50 books on the shelf above my monitor as I type this and several are from the MBS, including WJK Davies' "German Army Handbook 1939-45" which was part of my very first intro offer, back in 1974! On another shelf behind me is another book from that same offer, 'The War in the Air' in the 'Freedom's Battle' trilogy of collected anecdotes, rare in 1974 but now the content of nearly every other new book on recent warfare. 'The historian as copy typist' as John Keegan rather snottily called the phenomenon in 'The Face of Battle'. I recall that Keegan, writing in that book of his days as a civvy instructor at Sandhurst, also rather dismissively referred to armies 'unlike the British' (he wrote) who still taught the Principles of War, implying that was old fashioned. Well he got that wrong. They were still on the syllabus when I was there in 1977 (Tactical Precis number 2 in the set in the blue binder I still have - which is also on the shelf behind me!). Some people are not quite as clever or as well-informed as they think (or portray) themselves.

As for Tottenham Court Road, I wonder if that bookshop is still there, for I'll be staying in a hotel there for a few days next week on a short trip to London. The RAF Museum at Hendon and the nearby Fighter Command HQ at Bentley Priory are marked out for visits, the 11 Group bunker in Uxbridge if time permits.

Last edited by 33lima; 06/17/19 08:55 PM.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." (attributed to Marcus Aurelius)

#4478679 - 06/18/19 03:46 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

33lima/ MG:

Ditto for me. I remember getting "The Face of Battle" through a military book club. I also had a deal with a friend at our library to tip me off when a new military related book arrived.

Later on, this was done for everyone through subscribing to the library's new newsletter sent free by email. Perhaps because we were a college town, we had several bookstores in town and a well supplied paperback exchange.

#4478715 - 06/18/19 07:03 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
McGonigle Offline
Motorius Emeritus
McGonigle  Offline
Motorius Emeritus

Copenhagen, Denmark
Gents,

Roger; I gave up on "303" halfway through partly because all the flashbacks distracted me but also because I could not quite makes sense of what the chap in the green uniform was doing, was he intel do you think, and was he meant to portray a real historical character? Also the Englishman who initially was very ungenerous towards the Polish pilots and then turned around completely the moment one of them saved his life. When the Germans marched in singing the Horst Wessel song and there was a band in the soundtrack but no band in the images iirc, I lost my patience. The CGI has become quite good though in recent years which is probably the only reason why we can still enjoy new movies set in this period of time and depicting some aerial combat.

33Lima; What a surpriuse you remember the Quiller TV series! It wans't very goo I'm afraid which is probably why it was dropped by the BBC and never surfaced anywhere else, except three episodes why I have acquired through some intelligence work of my own, claiming scholarly interest and study my motivation for watching them. I thought the themje music quite funky.

The Movie "The Quiller Memorandum" with Alec Guiness, Max von Sydow, Senta Berger and a tragically miscast 'George Segal, script by Harold Pinter was much more enjoyable in my opinion. The music to the move was composed by John Barry and a song, "Wednesday's Child" performed by Matt Munro, or "Hank Dinatra" as he was called in some circles within EMI and the Music industry.

Under another pen name, the author of the Quiller series who was in the RAF during the war, wrote "Squadron Airborne" about the BoB, and reading that it felt like I was reading a book that was part of the inspiration for the Movie. Another novel by the author; "Killing Ground" was partly used for the movie Dunkirk, starring amongst others Sir John Mills.

Enough of mindless trivia for one day!

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop
#4478722 - 06/18/19 07:35 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
33lima Offline
33lima  Offline

Belfast, NI
Personally I'm quite fond of mindless trivia, so long as it doesn't involve celebrities smile

I watched the 303 movie, called 'Hurricane' here in the UK, on Youtube (I confess). Have to credit it for not transferring everyone to Spitfires and for giving an airing of sorts to the tale of these brave men. Bit it's such a pity that tale was so very poorly told. The plotline was unrealistic and formulaic, the characters pure cardboard cut-outs especially the enemy but also the good guys, the acting wooden, the dialogue dire. The CGI was fine - until the shooting started, at which point I'm not sure what looked more ridiculous, the obligatory exploding aircraft, or planes wobbling and jerking wildly when hit. And why did Hurricanes turn green in the close-ups? Did realistic colours mess up the background projections? Not quite the travesty that was The Red Baron, but close.

Phew! I feel better already, getting that off my chest!

Last edited by 33lima; 06/18/19 07:36 PM.

#4478723 - 06/18/19 07:38 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Gentlemenses,

Now if you are looking for an authentically historic and exceptionally well done flying/combat CGI, look no further than Flyboys.

#4478727 - 06/18/19 07:46 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Y'all,

Yes, enough of that triv...No... Actually, more of that trivia, please.

I actually got a bit of work done today before I started reading here to enjoy the interactions between 33Lima, MG and JRT.
My problem is getting lost in them and memories of Fuengirola and its chiringuitos where you smell the sardines being smoked on the beach and get distracted -not by the sardines - while sipping a cold one.
Went to many a bookstore in France but only picked up a couple of books to bring home. Love to wander in the European streets.

Hmm. Am I the only one that noticed the copyright of SimHQ only runs 1997-2016? Or is that a mistake? (Please see bottom of page.)

My mistake. Front page states a copyright of 2019. Whew!

Last edited by Fittop; 06/18/19 07:51 PM. Reason: Bottom line correction.
#4478738 - 06/18/19 08:10 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Gentlemenses,

Speaking of the good old days and visiting bookshops; I can think back to when I was able to visit the Headquarters of Avalon Hill in Baltimore. Small place. Went down a half-flight of stairs from the street into the shop. In those days it was visiting the fountain of gaming.

I miss those days.

Page 590 of 608 1 2 588 589 590 591 592 607 608

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.