Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 588 of 608 1 2 586 587 588 589 590 607 608
#4473731 - 05/11/19 02:05 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) **** [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Y'all,

It seems Roger is not the only one that Firefox forgot.
Windows 10 also seems eager to jumble the innards of computers regardless of the cost in time of the owners.
Pretty sure most of you had things in much better order than yours truly.
Oh well, Spring cleaning should probably done earlier than mother preached.
But I have always been a bit of a rebel to authority, and paid the price.

I hope Roger nor anyone else has not sucumbed to the rash of flu going around. -Surely not the measles.
Our generation's parents used to line up for vaccines because the saw the misery and losses they caused.

I remember the horror I felt when I saw my first "Iron lung."
It reminded me to follow the preached instructions on ways to try to avoid polio.
Seeing its victims was a constant reminder of hidden hazards around all of us.
Somewhere in there Dr. Salk's vaccine became available and he became one of my heroes.

Nope, I hope JRT is just busy cussing updates and getting ready for grandkids' graduations.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4473749 - 05/11/19 03:37 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Fittop:

No flu here, thank goodness ... or perhaps, as Mae West once quipped, "Goodness had nothing to do with it."

And you are right about Windoze and Firefix. We have enough trouble with malware and viruses on our computers without being mugged by the "good guys" too. That 1903 major M$ update is coming soon to a computer near us. Good luck everyone.

I remember lining up with hundreds of other nervous kids in the auditorium of my Jr. High (yup, that's what they called Middle school back then) to get my Polio shot. They didn't have those nifty and less painless injection guns then. They were developed later. I got a hypodermic needle with a business end that seemed to be a yard long.

I'd watch the kids returning back by those of us still waiting. They'd be all pinchy eyed and rubbing their arms around the Band-Aid and cotton ball where the pain still lingered. After a bit my own arm was also hurting and I still had 15 minutes before I got to the end of the line.... literally and also emotionally.

Of course the Salk vaccine was a miracle drug that pretty much put the "Iron Lung" company out of business. I knew kids who spent time in one of those terrible but life saving contraptions. Kids weren't all that worried but you heard your parents discussing polio. Your parents dreaded the coming of summer when polio seemed to thrive amongst us. New cases seemed to pop up daily.

Once, as an adult, during a surgical operation, my over optimistic anesthetist allowed me to wake too early. I felt no pain but I could not breathe. Maybe the drug they gave me to stop natural respiration had not worn off? I was fighting the all too slow respirator machine that was breathing for me. As soon as the anesthetist was back with his coffee and donut I was put back under immediately and the surgery ended well.

Afterward, I could only think of Polio and how it might have felt wearing an "Iron Lung". I could not help wondering how a sick child could have handled something similar to my experience day after day in an "Iron Lung". Maybe it was different .... I hope it was.

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019
#4473762 - 05/11/19 04:49 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Old Dux Offline
Hotshot
Old Dux  Offline
Hotshot

Derbyshire
Chaps,

33lima,

Thanks for the extra tips and screenies. Definitely worth a re-install outside of Programme Files X86 having not entirely given up on the game.

Is that the Kenley raid re-enactment screenie? If so, something of a coincidence since a Luftwaffe clip of part of that actual raid was on TV today.

I seem to remember reading about the only successful launch of the rocket assisted anti-aircraft cable apparatus was during that raid and brought down one of the Do17s!

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------

#4473779 - 05/11/19 08:29 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Good luck with that. We're waiting, our breath held in anticipation, for another after action report. It has been a long times since anyone could manage one. Weather in the mid to high 80's here. Clouds have rolled in. Rain is predicted to be filling the streams and gutters here tonight.

Attached Files Cat In RainStorm_5 SM.jpg

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019
#4473839 - 05/12/19 02:37 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,
Overcast and warm today. Current temp in the low 70's F. at 10:15 AM. We had light rain last night.

For some merciful but unknown reason, Zeena has not gone in heat or sung opera since March..... well...until today. I finally associated the nearly two month respite with the fact that the only feline of the male gender with his valuables still intact had just had them removed in March. Possibly no connection since he is a downstairs tom and Zeena is exclusively an upstairs female. It has been ordained they shall never actually meet.

I guess it might be connected in one way. My grandchildren are responsible for changing both the plastic cat latrines on a daily basis. They might bring the powerful oder of tomcat pee up here on their shoes or something. At any rate, Zeena is practicing opera again and nary a sign of Sotto Voce have I detected so far.

I side with Mark Twain when it comes to enjoying opera. With a few specific artists and operas as the exception, I freely admit that I like everything about opera, except the music. Especially when it comes to cat opera. If she ever makes a DVD, I'll send you one. winkngrin

If you have an interest in guns as I do, I have a YouTube channel to recommend for those who wish more technical knowledge and tips. Look for GunBlue490. I think he has over 100 videos on his channel. The guy is prolific so there may be more. He is a factory trained armorer and has experience with both law enforcement and the military where he was a sniper in Vietnam. I find his videos interesting and technically informative.

If you are a hunter, trap shooter,or just a weekend plinker, you can learn a lot from this man about firearms, bullets, shot shells, reloading and a lot more. Check him out. If you like what you see, subscribe.

#4473855 - 05/12/19 07:33 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
McGonigle Offline
Motorius Emeritus
McGonigle  Offline
Motorius Emeritus

Copenhagen, Denmark
Gents,

I've been busy pedalling until my quadriceps hurt and also attempting to solve mysterious bluescreens and crashes on my pc. At the moment I'm hoping that the mishaps have been correctly traced to a faulty charging cable connected via a USB port. Just to be on the safe side I've attempted to transfer my extensive ebook library to an old iMac but even though the software on both machines is Calibre and I've consulted the manuals, the forums and the tea leaves, so far I'm unable to persuade the recipient system to cooperate. the joys of electronic computing1 Newver had issues with the old paperbacks and hardbounds.

Rog, I'm going to steal that image of the cat in a storm. Very funny and very well made. You are the experten.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop
#4473862 - 05/12/19 09:15 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Keep on pedaling. Sorry about your PC's affliction. I seems the transfer should have worked. I have no experience with apple other than eating one. I prefer the red Delicious variety. You are welcome to it. Thank you for the compliment.

Sadly, after these many years I may not be photoshopping much longer. There is a possibility that greedy Adobe is planning to increase the photography bundle by 100% when subscriptions run out. That is clearly what Adobe went to a subscription format for. Unfortunately, when a company's motive is purely profit they lose the incentive for product innovation and customer satisfaction. Like several big software companies I might mention, Adobe is showing how little they really care about satisfying their customers. They care only about enriching their bottom line. a reasonable profit is expected of course.... but 100%????

I will transfer all my .psd files to another format so I can continue to use them post Photoshop. Gimp is a possibility. I already have Inkscape which is similar to adobe Illustrator for vector drawing.

#4473943 - 05/13/19 04:41 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Busy, exciting morning. Tornado warnings in our area and in others from 9 AM to just before noon. Much wind damage from either straight line winds or a possible touchdown or two. Trees down, power lines down from Raleigh east through to the coast. No damage here, power stayed on, thank goodness. Yup, I refer you to what Mae West said again, read above.

After a full morning of dark, ominous clouds, there are patches of blue sky visible up there again. The darkest clouds seem to bring the bluest skies. 🌨 ☀

#4474071 - 05/14/19 04:45 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Yesterday's violent weather was just too close for comfort. Lotsa hail fell across the state from Greensboro to the coast. Two tornadoes were unseen but way too close to us for comfort.

See pics below. One was close to my son's house and the other touched down not far from here. Yes, LeRoy close only means something in horseshoes. Friends took the unsettling photos and sent them to us.

As usual, I remind you to click on the photo to see a larger version.

Attached Files TornadoNeaer Me_ 05_13_19.jpgTornado Near My Son_05_134_19.jpg

#4474234 - 05/15/19 09:03 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Y'all

I agree with McGonigle, the picture of the cat is funny, as opposed to the ones of the tornadoes, which seem way more serious and closer than I'd want to be.
Mother Nature can be impressive. Thank you for the pictures.

Have been safely inside when lighting has hit some fifteen feet away, looking out the window as it hit the neighbor's antenna. Been inside when a tree was felled by a ray almost that close; under some funny looking green clouds that never did much but rotate a bit and scared me, but nowhere as close to a developed tornado as you show.
Been struck by lighting a couple of times in a large airplane but I was not looking for trouble. Did manage to lose a static discharge wick though.

I do not regret my lack of experience and would be glad to keep it off my resume.
I am happy to report clear skies here this week, a welcome change from the mess it has been since April.
Not as welcome are the mosquitoes the rain and heat has helped create all over.

JRT, having read about the trials with Photoshop, have you heard about Photo_editor? Is it any good? Have a downloaded copy in my computer obtained when they were giving it away a year or two ago.

On an aside, Glad to see I'm not the only one wishing the Windows updates would quit making spending time with a computer so miserable.
Pretty soon I may be thinking a divorce from Windows.
Saw a Mac 21' at Costco the other day and almost whistled at it. Even the lady was impressed by it and forgave me.
Guess one would have to still use Windows through Bootcamp to play though.

#4474238 - 05/15/19 10:09 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

Fittop:

Adobe seems to have lost any concern whatsoever for good customer relations. They are being sued by Dolby at the moment and could lose a lot of money. Maybe that is why they have recently indicated plans for doubling the price of their photography plan. I mentioned that recently.

Thanks for the compliment about the cat in the yellow slicker. I don't know where I got the idea. It was a time of storms every afternoon, so perhaps that was my inspiration? And, yes, those storms were far closer than I had believed at the time. One close to me and another very close to my son. According to news photographs, hail and downed trees from straight line winds was also a part of the big weather event.

About four days ago, adobe discontinued a bunch of older software including my version of Lightroom. Two days ago I and many others, received a threatening letter indicating we were still using old, recently unsupported software; so we might be sued for infringement by a third party unless we ceased using the old software and updated immediately. In my case I had to update Lightroom to Lightroom Classic CC.

As I mentioned, it turns out Adobe is being sued by Dolby and could lose some big bucks. Of course they can afford that since we've been enriching them for years. I have heard of Photo Editor but have no experience with that. There are quite a few replacements available for Adobe products. Some of you may remember reading something I wrote about Lightroom a while ago when Adobe introduced Lightroom Classic.

I had written to Adobe about my displeasure and refused to update to the new Lightroom CC. I chose to just my old Lightroom. Isaid at that time adobe no longer cared about satisfying its customers and that naming something "classic" was the death rattle for that software. They denied it then. They cannot now. There was general hue and cry from the Photoshop community then with many leaving Adobe.

An even larger negative response has occurred since all this came up. I am going to be looking at the many alternatives to Adobe like Photo Editor and Gimp in the next month. I have already installed Inkscape which is the Open Source alternative to Adobe Illustrator vector art program.

Especially in the days of social media, it seems suicidal for any software company to do what Adobe is doing. Word quickly gets around.

#4474591 - 05/18/19 05:09 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

We'll cross the 90°F. / 32.2° C. today for the first time this year. 92°F. / 33.3 C. will be our lucky number. We have come very close several times before. The current temp at 12:50 EDT is 89°F. Mercifully the current humidity level is just 49%. The corn isn't as high as an elephant's eye around here so it is in no danger of popping. 🍿☀ 🌡

I suppose it hasn't been all that cooler in Texas or Florida either? Maybe hotter. I doubt MG has to deal with such heat. However, when the personal Sauna crowd wears something that looks like a bear suit to work all 11 months winter, whatever the temp may rise to will cause them to pop a good sweat. winkngrin

Anyone got BoB2 to run on Win 10 yet? anyone cut the cord with adobe yet? An inquiring mind needs to know.

#4474715 - 05/19/19 05:12 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

87°F/ 31 C. is the current ambient temp; however, due to the high humidity, that feels like 96°F. So, when the ambient temp is at it's expected venith of 91°F. today, might it well feel like 101°F. ? Now, I do not know if such a temp cooks better than an ambient temp, or not. Just in case, I'll be getting out the industrial grade barbecue sauce I use to prevent a nasty case of sunburn.

I'll wear that protective concoction on all exposed areas of epidermis when and if I venture out today. It both protects and browns.Yes, LeRoy, that stuff also attracts stinging bees. I learned that last year. However, after the first 4 or five get stuck and start to mercilessly sting me, my screams generally keep all the rest away.

So it is, as the digits in the power bill rapidly roll over; I fear the overly taxed a/c will, by 4 PM, begin sucking the pole that holds the cable that carries electricity to it right down into the ground. It was already down by a full foot by the end of last summer. winkngrin

#4474731 - 05/19/19 06:40 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
McGonigle Offline
Motorius Emeritus
McGonigle  Offline
Motorius Emeritus

Copenhagen, Denmark
Gents,

Currently the days start off overcast and misty but in the afternoon the clouds start dispersing and late afternoons are quite warm at 20 C / 68 F. We're approaching a general election as well as elections for the EU parliament which means all media are full of politicians and talking heads. Very dull.

I thought I'd licked the intermittent pc problem by replacing the broken charging cable but it seems there is probably a bad connection somewhere inside the pc itself as I can sometimes correct the problem for a while by moving the cabinet around a bit.

Todays ride was quite a big one: 80 kms or just shy of 50 miles.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop
#4474798 - 05/20/19 04:41 AM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Fittop Offline
Fittop  Offline

US
Y'all:

Fifty miles, Wow! That is a long bike ride. The hard winter work is paying off.

The temperature here is now starting at a pleasant 67 degrees, but it is reaching 78 by eleven am and hinting at ninety by 3 pm .
It is probably not as muggy as it is in NC, and it's a welcome respite for the seemingly month of rain we have had lately.
We are four inches ahead for the year having gotten close to 19 inches for the year.
Yesterday there were recorded winds of sixty mph not counting the gusts in tornadoes across the northern part of the state.

There's been enough rain that the walk from sidewalk to front door to the neighbor's home next door had sunk some three inches on one side and I worry the tilt has not stopped yet.
I am hoping to be spared the experience.

On the good news, the electrical power only fails for a few seconds almost daily during thunderstorms.
No idea how badly electrical appliances are damages by that.
The main desktop computer is backed up by a Cyberpower battery to give me enough time to shut it down.
Hopefully the major appliances will last and I can continue to buy American-made home appliances.

#4474835 - 05/20/19 03:22 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

At 10:30 AM the temp is 78°F./ 26° C. here. High should be 89°F. today. Tomorrow we'll have a brief respite with expected high in the low 80's. Lows in the mid 50's F. at night. Hot again by Thursday with the low is expected to fall only to 70°F. It may be spring but my heat receptors are screaming SUMMER! Humidity right now is 71% and rising.

I've lived here all my life and yet I still cannot easily tolerate the high humidity of our summers. Maybe I should get a respirator to catch the dust and move to sunny Arizona for five months every April?

My son sent me a couple pix of some recent visitors of the slitherin' variety. See pix below. The extreme heat of the week probably woke them from their winter hibernation. I told him he should expect more of their cousins to be slithering by his place until the cool of next October/November. One snake was a dangerous copperhead and the other a safe black snake. The black snake was allowed to leave unmolested. Just two of many things I do like about the Tar Heel state is the variety and abundance of it's critters.

Yes, LeRoy, that includes me too; I'm a Tar Heel critter too.

Attached Files Snake 1 Copperhead.jpgSnake 2 Black Snake.jpg

#4475063 - 05/22/19 05:08 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: Old Dux]  
33lima Offline
33lima  Offline

Belfast, NI
Originally Posted by Old Dux
Chaps,

33lima,

Thanks for the extra tips and screenies. Definitely worth a re-install outside of Programme Files X86 having not entirely given up on the game.

Is that the Kenley raid re-enactment screenie? If so, something of a coincidence since a Luftwaffe clip of part of that actual raid was on TV today.

I seem to remember reading about the only successful launch of the rocket assisted anti-aircraft cable apparatus was during that raid and brought down one of the Do17s!

Yes that Do17 is doing the Kenley raid from the BoB2 historical missions. If I remember the account right that's in Alfred Price' 'Hardest Day', one Dornier pilot saw the smoke trails, didn't like the look of it and banked to avoid the cable, but an already-damaged bomber wasn't so lucky. I may be mixing up my memories but I think a similar device was implicated in the loss of HMS Hood, a hit around the boat deck starting a fire amongst 'Unrotated Projectiles' or something like that, a defence for ships against low-level attackers.

Anyway as indicated in the screenshots thread I'm back in action with a replacement SSD and everything up and working again. This time I recorded what I remembered of the experience on this thread on the BoB2 tech forum at A2A Simulations: https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=68056

Good luck and good hunting!

SimHQ Battle of Britain II screenshots thread
CombatAce Mission Reports
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." (attributed to Marcus Aurelius)

#4475137 - 05/23/19 02:58 AM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

I've spent the day in computer hell. If you use a computer (and surely you all must ) then you know where that is. The box would light up but not run Windoze after foolishly attempting to install what I believed was an HP update. I had to scratch me noggin until there was a new thin spot. after trying all the usual remedies save one. I finally resorted to installing a previously saved system restore point. That was only a week old thank goodness. Finally, a little good luck.

That recent restore point got me back into Windoze 10. But before the happy smile had gotten wide enough to notice, I found Google Chrome would not run. Apparently, the restore point failed to find chrome hiding there in the taskbar. It left out a few strategic files or bits of code. I tried all my tricks to get Chrome to wake up but it was not only dead but, just like a witch I've heard of, it was truly,truly dead. 🧙‍♀️

Pictures of me wearily scrounging about the net for days seeking pieces of the bookmark bar plus all those extensions had now begun to rattle around in my cluttered, feverish widdle mind. I'd sooner slide naked down a board studded with razor blade into a barrel of 91% alcohol.

Finally, I decided to try one last trick. I installed the newest version of chrome over the old version and never uninstalled the old version. Chrome cranked right up and everything seemed normal. Well, what is "normal" for me anyway. Finally, I found 3 extensions were corrupted but they were easily repaired with one click each on the Chrome extensions page.

Then all was well for hours. Woe, I say Woe. Then guess who got the bright idea to create a new system restore point? Yup. When I tried Chrome again after doing that, it had stopped working. Before I tore out what was left of my hair and admitted defeat. And before I reinstalled another instance of Chrome, I checked the program manager. There were a whole bunch of instances of Chrome showing. Now if you've ever peeked in there, that isn't unusual is it? There is one for every Chrome extension and more.

Despite that, I decided to shut them all down and I ended every task of every Chrome extension and file. Then I closed up and tried Chrome again. Was I ever happy to see it start up and begin running and looking as it should.

Another satisfied smile was just puckering the sides of my mouth when CCleaner sent a pop up saying it needed to be updated, and would I please do it soon. I tried. Even when you attempt a download from the program, I defy you to go straight to the place from which you can download the newest free version of CCleaner. They hide it.

Not only that, but there are many fake download sites for CCleaner that seem to be Periform. But look at the web address and it is not. It has been said most of if not all these are loaded with malware. If you use CCleaner, as millions do, please be sure the website you land on is Piriform.com. Then begin your hunt.

Tomorrow will surely be a better day. It has to be. Things are always "looking up"... when you are flat on your back. winkngrin

#4475182 - 05/23/19 02:47 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Jolly Roger Two Offline
Experten
Jolly Roger Two  Offline
Experten
Hotshot

Sims, NC,USA
Folks,

A warm welcome came my way this morning. I just looked at the weather forecast for the near future and I was shocked to see the 90's F. dominate for the next 10 days. I don't mean the low 90's either. I mean nearly into the century digits. Friends, we could have fried birds dropping on the roof in just a couple of days.

Have I told you I do not like that kind of heat? The A/C cannot manage that kinda heat well and must run all the time just to keep it warm and not piping hot in the house. I am especially vulnerable as the roof just above me widdle noggin will begin to transfer heat to that noggin.

The heat cannot dissipate over night so each day begins hot. Perhaps it has already been that hot or is that hot where you are? Perhaps, like my dear maternal Grandmother, you actually relish the extreme heat? More power to you and, certainly, there will have to be much more power to my A/C. Such things have been known to create brownouts and power disruptions.

I'll keep the bathtub full of ice and think cool thoughts. Is this what to expect for the "Hot" months or even hotter.? If hotter, what's an airline ticket cost to northern Canada? ☃

#4475219 - 05/23/19 06:14 PM Re: Here's what happened (Continued) [Re: SNAFU]  
Old Dux Offline
Hotshot
Old Dux  Offline
Hotshot

Derbyshire
Chaps,

I reckon I'll have to wait until the old Win7 rig is back in action when I get the extra monitor. Tried re-install but still no joy.

While checking out some gaming info earlier today I noticed that Soviet ace top scorer Ivan Kozhedub had bee demoted in favour of Pokryshkin but I suppose it depends on the source of such information. Some sources show him still at No:1.

Also, Kozhedub shot down two P51s in 1945. What was the story behind that, I wonder. Friendly fire or something more deliberate?

'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------

Page 588 of 608 1 2 586 587 588 589 590 607 608

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.