Hello everybody and a Happy New Year to you all.
This is just a short update to announce that we are releasing a v4.54 patch via Steam today. This is a bug fix and enhancements release (no new content) and although it is a patch, it is a full 8GB download. This is because we are also introducing a new release and patch procedure - which we will use to roll out further patches between now and the release of TF 5.0.
The list of fixes and enhancements is as follows:
• Enhanced grass rendering (Fix for the grass popping up).
• Fixed parachutes disappearing in the distance.
• Fixed steam lobby creation.
• Removed “Jump Points“ aka 'Long Grass Traps' on the airfields. Note, this does not fix the spawn points off the airfields, yet (Bugtracker: #562, #774, #867, #869).
• Fixed wrong GUI font messing up cursor position and input fields in chat and Full Mission Builder.
• Implemented radiator over-pressure valve for aircraft with pressurised radiators.
• Water radiator only vents as long as there's a reserve.
• Various changes in Blenheim MkIV top gunner cabin animations.
• Separated sight illumination control for multi-crew aircraft.
• Smooth lever/switches cockpit animations for Bf110 versions, Blenheim MkIV, BR.20, Tiger Moth, G.50, He 111, Hurricane Mk1, Ju 87B2, Bf 109 versions, Spitfire versions and Su 26.
• JU88-A1 turrets B and C must now be unlocked with the "Toggle Park Position" key (as with other turrets), (Bugtracker: #737).
• If markings were switched off (in plane options), they no longer show in tracks (Bugtracker: #1009).
• Smoke tracers.
• Hurricane MkI FB bomb switch display error when dropping bombs from external view (Bugtracker: #1021).
• Bf 109 trim indicator display and range corrected (Bugtracker: #560, #990, #1004).
• Shaders optimisations
We hope you enjoy it.
For and on behalf of Team Fusion Simulations,