CLAD in IRON: Philippines 1898 Update - June 5th, 2018
In this update, we added torpedo weapons and new types of ships to the game, and also improved the graphics:
- Now players will be able to use the ships armed with torpedoes in the strategy (TBS) and simulator (SIM) mode. Automatic and manual torpedo control is available.
- New types of ships were added: a Spanish torpedo boats destroyer and a coastal defense ship, an American auxiliary cruiser.
- American 1150t patrol gunboats rearmed with 4-inch rapid-fire (QF) weapons.
- In order to achieve a more realistic appearance in the simulator mode, we improved the water surface graphics (sea waves).
- Improved textures and detailing of all 3d models of ships.https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791460598997/announcements/detail/1664523682579761329