Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 38 of 47 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 46 47
#4432233 - 07/29/18 05:04 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
mugwump Offline
mugwump  Offline

Vancouver, Canuckistan
I've been doing the keto diet for five months now and I lost 40 pounds. I'd tried it last summer and lost about 15 pounds but I quit when I got my blood work checked any my LDL and total cholesterol had gone up by about 30% from the healthy range and into the unhealthy range. Naturally, I gained most of the weight back in about 4 months. I read up on the keto diet and cholesterol and decided to try again but modify the diet in an effort to mitigate the cholesterol issues. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I've had my blood work checked twice while on this diet and the LDL and total cholesterol keep going up. It's now well into DANGER territory so I'm going to have to find a new solution. It's frustrating as this had been working well for me although I had plateaued and not lost any weight for about a month. I felt good on the diet and, after a few rough weeks adjusting to the requirements (planning meals, not going out to eat, spending a lot more on food), I found it easy to follow. I've done a lot of reading on the diet and it turns out there is a subset of the population who will experience massive spikes in cholesterol while on the keto diet. They're known as hyper responders. It appears that this may be linked to the APOE gene. This gene is also linked to Alzheimer's disease. The gene has three major varients, e2, e3, and e4. You'll inherit alleles from your parents and will likely see a combo of the two alleles (e2/e3 for example). Those with one or two e4 alleles seem to suffer from cholesterol spikes while on this diet.

I'd done 23 and me a few years ago so I decided to poke around in my results to see if they checked for the APOE gene and the allele variants. They did and I discovered that I was e3/e4. Bad luck there. There's a lot of "info" on the web saying not to worry about LDL cholesterol as it's the size of the LDL particles that matter more than the levels but much of this seems to be written by advocates of the diet who simply want to believe it 's healthy rather than on empirical data. I would like to get a more detailed set of blood work done to determine particle size and number just to see if it jives with the writing in a lot of these blogs but I live in Canuckistan and my doctor refuses to sign off on these tests and I haven't been able to find a private option (private medical practice is heavily restricted in my province).

Sucks that I have to get off this and I'm not sure what to try instead. My doctor wants me to go on a 15% protein / 85% complex carb/low sugar diet. Basically a slab of fish or fowl with a massive amount of greens. I'll give it a try but I know that amount of roughage will play havoc with my guts and I likely won't be able to stick with it long term.

Any suggestions?

S = k ln W
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4432261 - 07/29/18 09:49 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
The keto-cholesterol thing is pretty well known. It's just part of the process. I'd talk to your doctor about it if you didn't tell him the diet you're on.
These are two great channels, btw.

IMO, I have no desire to do keto. I don't think it's sustainable and thus not good in the long run.
I don't like named diets, but I do like timing meals. I started with intermitent fasting at 16 hrs fasted, 8 hrs eating window. Now I'm on 4 hours in the evening and it doesn't bother me at all. That includes my workout in a fasted state, which is now up to 3 hrs 5 days a week.
My "diet" is 1500-1600 cals, the weight loss region, but I don't believe for a second that alone will cause weight loss. It takes the exercise too. Similarly, exercise without the diet isn't effective either.
I'm right around 50% carbs, 25% protein, 25% fats. I get some salt from foods and some sugar I'm sure, but not by adding it to anything.
Instead of a strange, temporary basis diet, I want a new menu and lifestyle. Anything else and I feel like weight will just come back on. It takes lifestyle change.

Come up with new foods. Eating right doesn't have to be expensive either! We spend in the neighborhood of $80 LESS per WEEK than we used to. HUGE savings.
A lot of good ideas here:
http://SimHQ.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4402270/weight-loss-recipes#Post4402270
IMO, keep it fairly simple and make things in bulk and prep so you can get more meals out of it throughout the week. Bake/grill a bunch of chicken on Sunday night so you can use it through the week. Or potatoes (what I do a lot now). It doesn't have to be boring or hard to make to be healthy.

Ween yourself off of anything "packaged", soft drinks--even those with sugar substitutes.
All kinds of things can trigger insulin (even sugar substitutes). In the presence of insulin, you don't burn fat. That's an over simplification, but it's the bottom line and an easy rule to remember.

Find some kind of exercise you enjoy. If you don't enjoy it, it takes willpower and that runs out. Create a routine, a lifestyle. You'll feel better after a while an may feel like adding other things, or increasing time.
Cells in your body are replaced every 3-4 weeks. All the damage that's been done, like becoming insulin resistant, can be wiped out if you start doing things right. In a month you'll feel far better.
Exercise is key. Do what you do every day or every other day and up the intensity over time. You'll feel GOOD. In fact, it works so well that I even have a kind of crash if I go 2 days without working out now. I never believed that before, but it's very powerful.

Don't rely on the diet except to get you going. As you start getting healthier, add in the appropriate amount of exercise. Don't over do it if you don't exercise now, just get started, that's the main thing. Then increase.
It takes time, but time is going to pass anyway, so you might as well benefit from it. I can't believe it's been this long since I started at 280 lbs, doing the bike at the gym for 30 minutes to start. It goes by fast and the rewards just KEEP COMING. You don't have to wait to reach your goal to be happy about the whole thing, the progress alone is incredibly rewarding.
thumbsup

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
·Intel i5-9600K ·EVGA GTX1070 FTW 8GB ·EVGA CLC 120 Cooler
·16 GB Patriot Memory VIPER 4 3000MHz ·GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WiFi Mobo
· CORSAIR CARBIDE AIR 540 case ·BenQ BL3200PT monitor
#4432268 - 07/29/18 11:52 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
mugwump Offline
mugwump  Offline

Vancouver, Canuckistan
I did the intermittent fasting thing for about a month but it's not for me. I'm a shift worker so it just doesn't work out. Exercise routines are also an issue. I work an odd schedule. 12 hour shifts on a 4 week rotation. 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off then switch to nights. 2 nights on, 2 days off, 3 nights on, 7 days off. Repeat.

I work out on my days off and either hike, swim, or lift weights. Not enough time to get in an effective workout during my work days as I eat up about 15.5 hours between commuting, work, and attending to basic needs like cooking, cleaning, hygiene, chores, etc. Fortunately, my work usually sees me walking around 8-10 KM per shift so at least I'm not sedentary.

My diet is approx 80% fat, 15% protein, 5% complex carbs. I don't eat any processed carbs or anything with added sugars. Started out at 263 lbs. Down to 223 right now but I've hit a plateau and the high LDL cholesterol numbers are a concern.

I've read up a lot on the keto/cholesterol thing but I'm what's known as a hyper-responder so a lot of the info doesn't apply to me.

http://cholesterolcode.com/hyper-responder-faq/

Hopefully I can find a private clinic here where I can get some tests run but I'm stonewalled so far. The bureaucracy associated with a public healthcare system can be a nightmare at times.

S = k ln W
#4432291 - 07/30/18 08:33 AM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
McGonigle Online cool
Motorius Emeritus
McGonigle  Online Cool
Motorius Emeritus

Copenhagen, Denmark
Mugwump, I'm not very familiar with the keto diet but does the number of calories taken in, figure in the equation somewhere? I'm far from any expert but to my mind, loosing weight is still to a great extent a numbers game; burn more than you consume. And from my own personal experience; with plenty, regular physical exercise like biking or running, the cholesterol can be reduced to normal whereas it cannot be regulated by diet alone.

Jens C. Lindblad

Sent from my Desktop
#4432319 - 07/30/18 04:51 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
Keto is essentially cutting out carbs and anything that spikes insulin to get your body to switch to running strictly on fat. Takes a few days to a week to get going and then you have to be very careful what you eat avoiding carbs/insulin spikes or you can throw yourself out of it. Those two channels I linked talk about it a lot, but I don’t do it.

·Steam: Raw Kryptonite ·MWO & Elite Dangerous: Defcon Won ·Meager youtube channel
#4432330 - 07/30/18 06:32 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
Chucky Offline
Veteran
Chucky  Offline
Veteran

UK
Is the Keto diet similar to the Atkins diet?

I was pushed into that by my last girlfriend (we did it together) and I thought it was a weird diet but it did work. I wasn't on it for any extended period because I'd heard it wasn't healthy. I just added it to the list of diet fads I had tried over the years.

Willpower works,sadly I'm all out of that atm frown

EV's are the Devils matchbox.
#4432331 - 07/30/18 06:46 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
Exactly why a good diet/exercise lifestyle works, although it may take longer, while fad diets are just temporary fixes. Willpower alone can’t do it, it runs out. Real change is harder but it sticks.

Atkins is basically the same idea as keto, but subtle differences.

Mugwump, that work schedule is fine, just get regular and step up the workout. Instead of focusing on daily calorie burn in your workouts, worry about your weekly average. Track your meals with an app to really know what you eat/drink and include your workouts to know what’s going on. Good apps cover both diet and exercise so you can put numbers to your efforts.

When weight loss plateaus, reevaluate. It isn’t usually a curve going down but steps. If you stall for a few weeks, check your tracking app. Have you let up? Is your salt intake higher? It could be mainly water weight gain, which isn’t a huge deal, just get it under control again. Maybe your weight loss is being offset by gaining muscle? Nothing wrong with that. Remember, the goal is fat loss, less so weight loss. Healthy comes first of course.

#4432334 - 07/30/18 07:15 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
EAF331 MadDog Offline
XBL: LanceHawkins
EAF331 MadDog  Offline
XBL: LanceHawkins
Hotshot

Oslo, Norway
So, did a little check - I've had around 1024 km of training activity (thread mill, jogging, walking or hiking) so far this year since I started in the first week of february.

Happy with my new look so far also smile

Attached Files IMG_1426.JPG
#4432372 - 07/31/18 01:27 AM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
mugwump Offline
mugwump  Offline

Vancouver, Canuckistan
Keto is much more restrictive than Atkins but also more focused on long term benefits rather than just weight loss. Basically, you're on a very strict low carbohydrate, moderate protein regimen in which you want your body to enter a state of ketosis where it can no longer rely on sugars for its source of fuel. It takes a few days to enter a state of ketosis (and you'll feel like crap the first few times you do) but once in, your body will burn fats for energy. You can check to see if you're in ketosis with urine sticks or a breathalyser. Because the diet is high in fat, you'll generally never feel hungry and your body will use your own fat stores as a fuel source. My average daily caloric intake is about 1900 now and I often have to force myself to eat. The main drawbacks are that there is simply no cheating allowed at all. If you eat too many carbs/sugars, you'll drop out of ketosis and back into using sugars for energy and you'll have to start the process over again. It can be difficult to follow if your lifestyle involves a lot of socializing/eating out. It took some adjustment for me to get used to eating like this but it's mostly second nature now. I do sometimes get complacent and stop doing detailed tracking of my food intake and I find myself out of ketosis because I ate too much protein (too much protein will also drop you out of ketosis) but generally I can stick with it.

Krypto, I wish it were muscle gain. I've lost a lot of muscle mass over the last 5 years. I used to hit the gym 3-5 days/week and lift moderate/heavy but I had a health scare and was told to stop heavy lifting. I can only bench about 40% of what I was doing 5 years ago.

S = k ln W
#4432570 - 08/02/18 06:43 AM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
Timothy Offline
Hotshot
Timothy  Offline
Hotshot

Phoenix - Ft. Carson
Originally Posted by RSColonel_131st
LOL Mark, I get the difference.
Do you really think 60kg wouldn't cause some damage?

Checked with a scale yesterday and during pushups I have 59kg pressure on my hands.

That's double of what I have in weights now. I just hate the fact that so much energy there goes into abs and other muscles, so I hope the bench gives me better focus on chest.

No, body weight is safer for a beginner than weights. The form is much more forgiving and less stupid mistakes that can be disastrous.

Keep Calm and Check Canopy

There are no ex-paratroopers, only ones off jump status

Learn Economics at:
http://www.mises.org
Carthago delenda est
#4433280 - 08/06/18 02:42 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: nibbio]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
Originally Posted by nibbio
Originally Posted by MarkG
I miss bicycle riding. I need to find a place around here that rents them for a day (like Callaway Gardens, GA).

++++++++++

I self-diagnosed my injury as a pulled hamstring, happened while during leg curls on my bench. I was using the same weight (55 lbs. [25 kg]) but doing the exercise *really* slowly. Why? Showing off. eek You'd think I'd outgrown that.

Then I reinjured it last week, stepping up onto a 2' (61 cm) chair to change a light bulb on a 9' (274 cm) ceiling. I couldn't put weight on it for a couple of hours, wife helped me to the sofa and I kept it on ice for 20 min. intervals for the rest of the evening. I could eventually walk that evening with a cane, and without the cane the next morning, but with a limp. It healed quickly though, enough to walk comfortably again three days later. I'm not doing any leg workouts until it feels completely healed.

I suggest you drop the leg curls, as I did years ago. Always felt the movement was unnatural and dangerous, besides it's an isolation exercise with very limited value.
Deadlifts OTOH are a good compund exercise and also target the hamstrings (biceps femoris), plus a bunch of other stuff. Much greater bang for the buck, less potential for injury. If handling too much weight is an issue, a great exercise is the single leg romanian deadlift. Great for improving balance and you will definitely feel it in your hamstrings and gluteus. But first of course let your hamstring heal properlly.

I delayed responding to this because I didn't want to accept it (long-time habits/routines are hard for me to change). But I'm convinced now that you're absolutely right, and I've already removed the cumbersome and space robbing leg apparatus from my weight bench (our next bench won't have the leg stuff). We're doing squats and lunges for hamstrings and calves instead, also DDP Yoga. We've also stopped using the lat/curl bar tower that connects to the bench, staying off 'machines' as much as possible (except for the treadmill when it's raining). My next bench will simply be a bench with separate squat station.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
#4433307 - 08/06/18 07:25 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
^ Follow-up to above...

nibbio, I've been looking over your suggestion of lighter weight deadlifts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoKjrvJi-Iw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViVhUZGk6i4

I think we can handle this. Thanks.

The sun is in the east
#4433976 - 08/12/18 01:23 AM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
Update:

- Next week is annual checkup week, including a little tooth drilling on Wednesday (I'm gonna gas to Alan Parson's "I Robot" this time - kinda looking forward to it, my dentist is really cool. tuner )

- Physicals on Tuesday (doing them together), including first ever testosterone check (just curious, also want a baseline for comparing in later years). I'll post results.

- Training for NYC road trip on March 8th, booked 6 nights in same hotel (for half the price, time of year). No concerts or events, no fancy dinners, much tighter budget, doing nothing extra except for what we didn't get to last time (Met Museum, much more of Central Park, China Town/Little Italy). Main goal is to cover 20 miles on foot for 5 days (100 miles of walking Manhattan).

- Slightly twisted troubling knee/hamstring on ladder yesterday working on roofing framing. I can walk fine, just a little stiff. Staying off treadmill though, and too wet to walk outside. This is already concerning me for upcoming NYC trip in 7 months.

- Container check - wife finally ditched the rest of her baggy over-sized wardrobe, including the tan jeans I hate so much (in so many of my pics). I made some wardrobe concessions as well, stuff I won't wear outside of the house anymore.

Guess I'm going preppy now (with 34-1/2" waist smile ), I'm no longer the Great Cornholio, until I'm too old to care (pic is a couple years old, day of walking downtown Baton Rouge)...

Attached Files Great Cornholio.JPG

The sun is in the east
#4434085 - 08/13/18 01:46 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
Wanted to add that on our return to NYC in March, we'll be going back to the Intrepid, our only repeat (part of a 3 Museum City Pass). That was the day we walked ~20 miles...

[Linked Image]

We just need 5 of those days back-to-back. I think we can do it, especially in consistently cooler weather and without time constraints of tickets/reservations.

++++++++++

I found the solution for my hamstring/knee problem yesterday at Walmart, a $12.00 knee brace, the kind you slip on and then tighten 3 Velcro straps (above, below and behind knee). Works like a charm, walked all day (Costco/Home Depot/etc.) and even treadmilled last night for an hour at speeds 3.6 to 3.8 (brisk walking only, no running).

The sun is in the east
#4434208 - 08/14/18 06:28 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
Physicals went well this morning, but you never know what's going on until the blood work comes in (which we'll be able to check online this time).

Wife tried to throw me under the bus when I was getting off the exam table, holding out her index finger and asking our GP, "Isn't Mark due for a finger check?" butt LOL. Retaliation for a hot flash comment I made earlier. biggrin

Guess what? They don't give you the finger anymore! whoohoo I *am* getting a prostate check this time, but it'll be on my blood work (I had 3 vials to her 1). No more fingers unless there's a problem.

So that and my T-level will be extra info this time to the usual sugar and cholesterol stuff. I think I'm doing about the best with my lifestyle that I'm capable of so this is it. My blood pressure was good but not good enough to be taken completely off BP meds (although already reduced). I may be on them for the rest of my life (genetically inclined), but I can live with that if I have to. If only I were trying this hard at 30.

The sun is in the east
#4434215 - 08/14/18 06:46 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
Khai Offline
Given Up on the World
Khai  Offline
Given Up on the World

UK
late to the party on this... but

to set the scene... 3 years ago, I was 23 stone, (322lbs), drinking 6-8 large cans of K cider a night, and was told by the doc my BP was 1 stage below hospitallse on the spot.

thanks to my very patient wife, with her portion control, denying me the Apocalypse Snacking and quitting drinking, I'm down to 15.5 stone (217lbs) and still sauntering my way down to my target of 13stone (182lbs) with my BP now under control with no meds required.

I replaced the drinking with driving..... they think I'm mad at work cos I think nothing of doing 4 hours a day driving....

and ok.. no training as such.. but today I stripped down 2 cooling towers. pulled the drift packs out,, cleaned them and put 'em back together... does that count?

#4434251 - 08/14/18 10:56 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
Congrats on the weight loss Khai, over 100 lbs. so far (or over 7 stone), that's a big freaking loss.

I came close to getting off BP meds twice in my 40s (my only meds), but couldn't quite do it. I believe I'll have to get my cardio back to where it was (measured in how many Rush songs I can run to vs. a distance). smile

Hard physical work sounds like good training to me.

The sun is in the east
#4434255 - 08/14/18 11:13 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
Raw Kryptonite Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Raw Kryptonite  Offline
Beat the Kobayashi Maru
Veteran

MS
Sure that counts! MOVING counts, much less working on stuff. LOL
Good stuff Mark, glad you got a good report. The BP meds are no big deal, although I know we'd both like to be done with it just for the achievement more than anything else.
I did the testosterone check a couple of years ago after all of those commercials worried me to death about it! Blood test, nothing weird, so why not get some peace of mind? It was fine. I doubt it's the issue the ads would like us to think.
The trip sounds good, you've got experience there now, I bet you cram in a lot more in the time.

My appt is on the 24th, but the cholesterol figures prob won't be in until later, also posted online.

The good news lately is that my wife got taken off of her blood pressure med and the lipitor is every other day now. The doctor told her not to lose more weight. LOL I can't imagine hearing those words. She didn't need to lose much, but the diet improvements we've made have helped a lot, as well as her working out 3-4 times a week.

I won't hit my August goal, but I'm fine wih it. I thought I'd have to be a lot lighter to shape up and feel this good. I didn't account for stepping up the workouts and putting on some *good* weight. I'm still enjoying it all, so I hope to keep it up. I'm to the point I'm patient about the weight loss and more interested in the workout side than the weight loss side of it.

#4434312 - 08/15/18 12:20 PM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
That's awesome, RK! thumbsup

I have the same attitude, except I'm a little disappointed with my lack of progress on workouts (strength and build). I'm really curious about my T for that reason alone.

We love our GP...
https://www.lanermc.org/find-a-provider/find-a-physician/reagan-elkins

...mainly because he's someone we're comfortable talking to about anything. He gets me, knows my concerns with aging and what motivates me in keeping a healthy lifestyle. He's also an extreme ectomorph, so he relates to my wife regarding weight/size as she continues to slowly slim down (mainly shape, not so much weight anymore). It can't be overstated how important it is to have a GP that you're both comfortable with.

The sun is in the east
#4434417 - 08/16/18 04:08 AM Re: The SimHQ Diet and Training Thread - everyone feel free to join [Re: RSColonel_131st]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
Tonight we registered our "Health Portals" from our health care system (they gave us registration info after our physicals). Wow! We can see our info starting from 2010 (shortly after moving back to Louisiana). It's pretty neat having all this info online. I can see yesterday's blood work order, all pending.

Tonight is a good example why I wanted my T checked. I barely made it through my workout, and that's after backing off my current weights, knowing I just wasn't feeling it tonight. It seems like I'm having too many of these workouts lately, where I really don't feel like working out at all. I have occasional off days but I'm having off *weeks* now. It could be that I've been outside in the heat too much the past couple of months or so and having slight heat sickness or whatever it's called. But my energy is feeling zapped a lot lately and I've read that low T can have that effect. Or maybe something will show in one of those other blood work numbers that might explain it (I've forgotten what they all mean).

The sun is in the east
Page 38 of 47 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 46 47

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.