Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#4417500 - 04/23/18 05:13 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
What "catch 22" situation - all people involved looks right, and wrong at same time.

What this "Bonfire of Vanities" will contribute to improve the each time more faint CloD image?

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4417705 - 04/25/18 03:14 AM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: Sokol1]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
Originally Posted by Sokol1
What "catch 22" situation - all people involved looks right, and wrong at same time.

What this "Bonfire of Vanities" will contribute to improve the each time more faint CloD image?

Yep, both sides claiming the truth. There is only one truth. Maybe it will surface at some point.

S!Blade<><

#4417739 - 04/25/18 02:47 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
CountZero Offline
CountZero  Offline

I dont know how it cant be clear:

From forum admin that buzz say i posted my intentions on:

"I've spent the last three hours reading every post that CZ made at ACG and I mean everything by actually opening them up and scrutinizing the contents. Not the way I planned to spend my sunday afternoon.

CZ does alot of detective work on various issues including the spitfire fuel tank, damage and collision models, weapons effectiveness using the vanilla game. Any changes to configuration files often mention the vanilla game. IMHO, the findings are used not to exploit the game for his benefit but to aid in disclosure of why the game works as it does. He uses these as a basis for dialoge to prove a point on different issues. Again, never mentioning that he used or has access to a moddable version of 4.312.

This does not mean that he could not be in possession of said moddable version. Once something has been uploaded onto the internet, careful digging will always be able to find it, but that is not the issue here. The issue is the accusation that CZ "announced on the ACG forums that he would hack the game and release the entire SC to the public".

It never happened.

Should anyone have proof otherwise then that will be looked into. Here at ACG, the innocent remain innocent until proven guilty. Something moderators or people with issues, on other forums, apparently do not share.

As far as I'm concerned, and until proven otherwise, the accusation is based on falsehood.

Gromic"

From person and other forum admin buzz belive i got TF modable game:

"Following a discussion with Buzzsaw yesterday evening which did involve a discussion of the possibilities of legal action being taken, I agreed to make the following statements.

Regarding the offer of the dll to Count Zero. I think that I've shown above that this was wrong and I did not in fact pass the file to him. However Buzzsaw wishes me to categorically state that I have not done that and I will not be doing that in the future which I hereby do. I won't pass on that software.

Additionally, I will refrain from disclosing any previously unreleased or posted information which is to the best of my knowledge covered by NDA or sourced from within TFS.

As quid pro quo, Buzzsaw will be acknowledging publicly that he accepts that I did not pass the dll to Count Zero and for him to lift the ban on the 1C forum for Count Zero and myself. I hope that in doing so he will publicly post that such action has been taken, and that his allegations against Count Zero were unacceptable but it wasn't a stipulation of the agreement."

#4417944 - 04/26/18 04:08 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: CountZero]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
Originally Posted by CountZero
I dont know how it cant be clear:

From forum admin that buzz say i posted my intentions on:

"I've spent the last three hours reading every post that CZ made at ACG and I mean everything by actually opening them up and scrutinizing the contents. Not the way I planned to spend my sunday afternoon.

CZ does alot of detective work on various issues including the spitfire fuel tank, damage and collision models, weapons effectiveness using the vanilla game. Any changes to configuration files often mention the vanilla game. IMHO, the findings are used not to exploit the game for his benefit but to aid in disclosure of why the game works as it does. He uses these as a basis for dialoge to prove a point on different issues. Again, never mentioning that he used or has access to a moddable version of 4.312.

This does not mean that he could not be in possession of said moddable version. Once something has been uploaded onto the internet, careful digging will always be able to find it, but that is not the issue here. The issue is the accusation that CZ "announced on the ACG forums that he would hack the game and release the entire SC to the public".

It never happened.

Should anyone have proof otherwise then that will be looked into. Here at ACG, the innocent remain innocent until proven guilty. Something moderators or people with issues, on other forums, apparently do not share.

As far as I'm concerned, and until proven otherwise, the accusation is based on falsehood.

Gromic"

From person and other forum admin buzz belive i got TF modable game:

"Following a discussion with Buzzsaw yesterday evening which did involve a discussion of the possibilities of legal action being taken, I agreed to make the following statements.

Regarding the offer of the dll to Count Zero. I think that I've shown above that this was wrong and I did not in fact pass the file to him. However Buzzsaw wishes me to categorically state that I have not done that and I will not be doing that in the future which I hereby do. I won't pass on that software.

Additionally, I will refrain from disclosing any previously unreleased or posted information which is to the best of my knowledge covered by NDA or sourced from within TFS.

As quid pro quo, Buzzsaw will be acknowledging publicly that he accepts that I did not pass the dll to Count Zero and for him to lift the ban on the 1C forum for Count Zero and myself. I hope that in doing so he will publicly post that such action has been taken, and that his allegations against Count Zero were unacceptable but it wasn't a stipulation of the agreement."

Well, I hope you all get it sorted out.

S!Blade<><

#4417953 - 04/26/18 04:31 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
CountZero Offline
CountZero  Offline

Checked today and im no longer baned on forum

#4417966 - 04/26/18 05:29 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: BadBud]  
wheelsup_cavu Offline
Lifer
wheelsup_cavu  Offline
Lifer

Corona, California
Glad to hear it CZ. smile

Wheels

Cheers wave
Wheelsup_cavu

Mission4Today (Campaigns, Missions, and Skins for IL-2)
Planes of Fame Air Museum | March Field Air Museum | Palm Springs Air Museum
#4418019 - 04/26/18 11:39 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: CountZero]  
trindade Offline
Mach2 Club
trindade  Offline
Mach2 Club

Portugal

thumbsup

#4418099 - 04/27/18 01:30 PM Re: CountZero Beaufighter Mission [Re: CountZero]  
Speyer Offline
Speyer  Offline

No apology though was there?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
OJ Simpson Dead at 76
by bones. 04/11/24 03:02 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.