Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#4409901 - 03/10/18 05:46 AM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
Haggart Offline
I Fought Diablo
Haggart  Offline
I Fought Diablo
Veteran

The Lone Star State
The observations/reports of these UFO's including from the carrier Nimitz and battlegroup are much more numerous than previously thought.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...12159c_story.html?utm_term=.8aeae4ca763d

"everything lives by a law, a central balance sustains all"
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4409904 - 03/10/18 06:36 AM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
Mad Max Offline
survivor
Mad Max  Offline
survivor
Hotshot

NSW, Australia
Remember the basics:

Any alien will be the apex predator on its home planet.
It will have a history of eliminating any and all biological competitors over its evolution
It will assume the same is true of us.,

"You'll never take me alive" said he,
And his ghost may be heard if you pass by that billabong
"Who'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me?"

#4409925 - 03/10/18 11:55 AM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
ADorante Offline
ADorante  Offline

With the ubiquitous distribution of mobile phone cameras we see a certain trend: sightings of bigfoot, angels, aliens and UFOs have abruptly declined. It's interesting that F4UDash4's article doesn't show any images of the object. One should assume with all the witnessing aircrews at least one of them could have taken a video.

Originally Posted by DM
I saw some random Youtube a few months ago that suggested a lot of these incidents are the product of the human psyche projecting archetypes onto something they can't understand. Way back in the distant past those archetypes were spirits & Gods, more recently they were religious experiences and miraculous events, and now we have spaceships & aliens. I might try to dig it up it was interesting.

I'm with DM on this one: Nearly all past reports of supernatural events can be attributed to naturally occurring or man-made phenomena. Those that remain unexplained are subjected to a well known human behavior, namely the need to find an ordered pattern in random chaos. Everyone sees a man/woman/rabbit in the moon when it's just rocks. This is how a myth begins while the underlying scientific background is not known.

Everybody knows how difficult it's f.e. to argue with a conspiracy theorist. If we are debating UFO reports and administration secrecy, the argument is hardly won. But we can debate what really happened. In my country there is an institute for Paranormal Sightings. They give counsel to everybody who makes an unexplainable sighting, be it aliens or ghosts. Their daily job is to correlate witness reports and scientific explanations to all stated phenomena and they have a very high correlation rate between sightings and rational explanations. But one innovation nearly led them to despair: Suddenly all over the country people were seeing slow moving lights in the night sky and alerted the officials . It turned out to be sky lanterns, AKA Kongming lanterns or Chinese lanterns.

I heard that the US military perceives recent developments in Russian ultra-sonic vehicles as a threat. (Maybe somebody read about it and can point us to a source?) What would Occam's Razor do? Let some aliens fly through US airspace (why is it always the USA?) or let some proven institution similar to Skunkworks develop an ultra-sonic vehicle themselves and test it? I attached my Google image search of ramjet/scramjet concepts to this posting (see blow). Looks more probable to me than UFOs.

Attached Files Screenshot-2018-3-10 scramjet ramjet concepts - Google-Suche.png

"It's people like you that give people like you a bad name!"
- Jessica Jones
#4409928 - 03/10/18 12:04 PM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
KraziKanuK Offline
Veteran
KraziKanuK  Offline
Veteran

Ottawa Canada
Not always seen only in the USA.

There was only 16 squadrons of RAF fighters that used 100 octane during the BoB.
The Fw190A could not fly with the outer cannon removed.
There was no Fw190A-8s flying with the JGs in 1945.
#4409944 - 03/10/18 02:13 PM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: Haggart]  
Kodiak Offline
Kodiak  Offline

Over the hills and far away.
Originally Posted by Haggart
The observations/reports of these UFO's including from the carrier Nimitz and battlegroup are much more numerous than previously thought.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...12159c_story.html?utm_term=.8aeae4ca763d

Saved the video for my collection.

I cannot believe there is such a lack in investigating these things at the moment!
Yes there are a lot of channels on YouTube that try to investigate, but from government side there seems no action or atleast that is how it seems.
This should be front page news all over the world, but seems like not many are interested in it, I don't understand.

I Want To Believe
#4409952 - 03/10/18 03:36 PM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
Haggart Offline
I Fought Diablo
Haggart  Offline
I Fought Diablo
Veteran

The Lone Star State
i can imagine the chaos and upheaval it would cause throughout the world if governments admitted to everything they know about it.. It's one thing to release a military video taken by aircraft - it's another to release everything they know but are not disclosing. As is, it's just a video and "reported sightings". Now, "move along citizens".

#4409955 - 03/10/18 04:03 PM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
ADorante Offline
ADorante  Offline

It's a pure psychology that people want simple answers and explanations to complex questions. And if people don't have the facts but are feeling that they are the victim of a conspiracy that gives them not only agency to lament against perceived injustices. Self-imposed victims can rationalize their believes into justification for violent behavior out of self-defense (which it isn't - they are not threatened in reality). And that is one of the crux of conspiracy theories. Someday someone will snap because of it.
Does this argument lead to far? I think not! We have seen how totalitarian regimes used propaganda and lies to steer their people into pogroms and wars. All because people believed in simple answers.

Does it affect you that there are no UFO-related releases? Is your life or at least life-style threatened by the non-existence of aliens? Take a look around: Everyday life can be boring, but it has problems to deal with that bring far more impact on your life than some aliens living among us.

Last edited by ADorante; 03/10/18 04:07 PM.

"It's people like you that give people like you a bad name!"
- Jessica Jones
#4409956 - 03/10/18 04:14 PM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
PanzerMeyer Online centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
PanzerMeyer  Online Centaurian
Pro-Consul of Florida
King Crimson - SimHQ's Top Poster

Miami, FL USA
Great post ADorante.

Leave the alien government conspiracy stuff to tv shows like X-Files. smile

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4410014 - 03/11/18 05:34 AM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
Haggart Offline
I Fought Diablo
Haggart  Offline
I Fought Diablo
Veteran

The Lone Star State
I believe that our psychology expert, Dr. ADorante is mistaken in this case - much like Dr. Silberman was

#4410062 - 03/11/18 03:57 PM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
nadal Offline
nadal  Offline

14meters tictac object without any wing nor exhaust making rapid zig zag movement over 737 size of whatever in the water(mother ship?), making counter maneuver against F/A-18 movement, then fly away like a bullet, then suddenly hover around where the F/A-18s were supposed to be at (their original A-A training mission).

and these are seen by not tinfoil guy but multiple well-trained fighter jet pilots including former striker commander.

I dont think thats natural phenomenon nor human made missile.

#4410145 - 03/12/18 01:03 AM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: nadal]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
Originally Posted by nadal
14meters tictac object without any wing nor exhaust making rapid zig zag movement over 737 size of whatever in the water(mother ship?), making counter maneuver against F/A-18 movement, then fly away like a bullet, then suddenly hover around where the F/A-18s were supposed to be at (their original A-A training mission).

and these are seen by not tinfoil guy but multiple well-trained fighter jet pilots including former striker commander.

I dont think thats natural phenomenon nor human made missile.

yep

Ummm Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Not for anyone particular, just Duhhhh that we have so many reliable witness's being degraded to mass psychosis, hallucination and mistaking natural occurrences.

Hogwash...utter hogwash.

Last edited by Nixer; 03/12/18 02:23 PM.

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

#4410289 - 03/12/18 10:05 PM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
Spidey Offline
Hotshot
Spidey  Offline
Hotshot

Jersey Yo

"No power in the 'verse can stop me!!!"
#4410298 - 03/12/18 11:15 PM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
Remember boys and girls that UFO does not automatically equate with “alien”.

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
#4410311 - 03/13/18 12:41 AM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
Really..they could be Foo Fighters or even Swamp Gas.

Thanks for the reminder. lawncareby20mm

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

#4410318 - 03/13/18 01:54 AM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
Kodiak Offline
Kodiak  Offline

Originally Posted by PanzerMeyer

Any theory where that technology might come from? If not from human hands, then what are the alternatives?

I Want To Believe
#4410338 - 03/13/18 10:39 AM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: Kodiak]  
Pro-Consul of Florida
Pro-Consul of Florida

Miami, FL USA
Originally Posted by Kodiak

Any theory where that technology might come from? If not from human hands, then what are the alternatives?

Didn't the Russians just develop a supersonic nuclear missile that can go 10x faster than the speed of sound? I am 99% convinced that this is incredibly advanced and top secret military tech.

#4410351 - 03/13/18 01:37 PM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: Kodiak]  
adlabs6 Offline
Veteran
adlabs6  Offline
Veteran

Tracy Island

Human hands are the prime suspect, in my opinion. Nor do I believe that elements in the US government or military would be doing nothing (at least officially) to identify the origins of foreign technology operating at-will and unopposed in our airspace. If that were true, we are probably zonked in other ways far worse than whatever potential threats this new tech might convey.

In fact, if such foreign tech was being detected and we had tracked down zero answers (nor even tried)... Why is this information regarding our unpreparedness something that would be freely conveyed to those who developed the technology? I have to wonder whether the fact that these things are being openly revealed and acknowledged is itself some form of chess-move message.

Last edited by adlabs6; 03/13/18 01:37 PM.

WARNING: This post contains opinions produced in a facility which also occasionally processes fact products.
#4410365 - 03/13/18 03:47 PM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: F4UDash4]  
Blade_RJ Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Blade_RJ  Offline
Simhq Weather man, dropping rain in your parade
Hotshot

brasil
its not just the USAF spoting them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p_sHCRDGgQ ,boat in the middle of the ocean, kinda hard to say its reflection from city lights. I hear from friends that oil tankers and conteiners ship crews see them frequently but do not report.
Before the internet boom, we had a case here in brazil where air traffic controlers from 3 diferent states managed to track 3 objects going from north to southwest of brazil then disapearing up high to the border going faster then mach 3, i'm suprised how they managed to "hide" this when this was reported by all big media outlets ON TV !!! i guess they just dont care to cover up anymore, all they have to do is shrugh their arms in disbelieve and give vague statements and no one cares to follow.

#4410484 - 03/14/18 09:02 AM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: PanzerMeyer]  
Kodiak Offline
Kodiak  Offline

Didn't the Russians just develop a supersonic nuclear missile that can go 10x faster than the speed of sound? I am 99% convinced that this is incredibly advanced and top secret military tech.

Can that missile hover? Zig-zag while being chased by F-18s? Nah, I am 99% convinced this is not something made by human hands.

I Want To Believe
#4410488 - 03/14/18 09:26 AM Re: "UFO" Over Oregon That Sent F-15s Scrambling [Re: Kodiak]  
THX-1138 Offline
Tyrell Corporation
THX-1138  Offline
Tyrell Corporation

Miami, Florida - United States...
Can that missile hover? Zig-zag while being chased by F-18s? Nah, I am 99% convinced this is not something made by human hands.

Cloak, go underwater and duplicate itself at the same time. No tin foil dude taking the footage during a standard recon operation a few years ago:

https://youtu.be/8U-mocoCkms?t=8m42s

Domestic Robotics - www.DomesRO.com

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.