Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
#4577884 - 08/22/21 02:07 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
A short combat AAR for your entertainment. Hope you enjoy it. It certainly had my blood boiling a bit and caused me to endlessly check my six all the way back to Gazala Aerodrome. DWT is a Sweet theater, and I look forward to starting the Desert Rats Campaign very soon.

S!Blade<><

Shortly before 07:00 hours with the temperature at Gazala Aerodrome hovering around a chilly 37 degrees, we fired off our Kitthawk's Allison V1710 engines and prepared for the first patrol of June 13 1942.
[Linked Image]

Being the new kid on the block, I was left to eat the Gazala dust as my three flight mates screamed down the sand airstrip. I paused 20 seconds or so and the light morning breeze blew away most of the dust which was kicked up. Easing my stick back while holding the binders, I kicked over the rpms to 2000 before releasing my brakes and starting my rollout.
[Linked Image]

First I formed up with one of my section mates.
[Linked Image]

Then we joined the other two in our section and we all began our cruise, running our Allison's at 2600 rpm and 42 inches of manifold pressure, en-route to our assigned patrol sector over el Adem.
[Linked Image]

We were vectored to intercept a group of JU 88 bombers which were suspected of being en-route to attack Tobruk.
[Linked Image]

First we came across two Schwarms of Bf 109s to our 11 o'clock low, each in finger four formation.
[Linked Image]

Our section split into two pairs and I followed my mate in on a diving attack. We had to mind our airspeed as we were only rated to dive at a maximum speed of 470 mph.
[Linked Image]

I split from my mate as I dove in and opened fire with my chatterboxes and scored the only hits that I would make during this entire fight.
[Linked Image]

I gave chase and attempted to line Jerry up for another burst.
[Linked Image]

I tried to land more hits but this Hun just seemed to stroll right away from my Kittyhawk.
[Linked Image]

Quickly checking my six I found another Jerry #%&*$# closing on my Kittyhawk rather quickly!
[Linked Image]

I saw his first burst fly past my canopy, and I knew I could no longer pursue the Hun in front of me.
[Linked Image]

I broke to my starboard side and Jerry was right on me!
[Linked Image]

As I barrel rolled to my starboard side I knew Jerry was going to overshoot me.
[Linked Image]

The 109 shot by and I noticed a yellow 11 on the side as I tried to line up for a shot. It was no use, he was simply to fast.
[Linked Image]

Looking to my port side I briefly saw one of my mates bailing out of his severely damaged Kittyhawk.
[Linked Image]

The next second I see rounds fly past my canopy once more and hastily looking over my port shoulder I see another Hun rapidly approaching!
[Linked Image]

He dipped low under my port wing, and I see a yellow number 8 on the side of this 109.
[Linked Image]

Before I can make a move to attack, this Hun is 1000ft above me and climbing like a bat out of hell. I lower my nose and dive in excess of the 470 mph limit as I make my way out of this dogfight. I am outclassed by these Huns in their 109s and I can no longer spot any of my mates in the vicinity. I will run to make it back to Gazala Aerodrome so as to fight another day. Later I find that three of us had returned safely with one of my mates scoring a kill. The desert rats watched as our downed pilot parachuted to safety, and they picked him up in short order. He was returned to us, a might shaken up but unharmed, late that very same afternoon. What a harrowing experience this was for me on my first desert patrol. Having our Kittyhawks outclassed, not to mention outnumbered, was a sobering experience and reminded me that this is a dangerous business flying and fighting high above the desert. It is nothing to be taken lightly and a day such as today only proves we have a tuff scrap on our hands. Onward and upwards, we shall carry the fight to these dirty Huns none the less and we shall meat out a full measure for their proud intrusion during this African Campaign!
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Blade_Meister; 08/23/21 11:54 PM.
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4577897 - 08/22/21 09:28 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Trooper117 Online smile
Hotshot
Trooper117  Online Smile
Hotshot

UK
Good AAR mate!...

#4577950 - 08/23/21 10:21 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
33lima Offline
33lima  Offline

Belfast, NI
Yes and great pics too.

I happened to get a couple of snaps of a real Kittyhawk at the RAF Museum, Hendon, on a visit last month. Apparently this is a later P-40N Kittyhawk IV rebuilt from an RAAF New Guinea wreck, painted in the Desert Air Force scheme for a Kittyhawk III,

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Attached Files 445.JPG451.JPG
Last edited by 33lima; 08/23/21 10:59 AM.

SimHQ Battle of Britain II screenshots thread
CombatAce Mission Reports
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." (attributed to Marcus Aurelius)

#4578024 - 08/24/21 02:32 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
Thanks Trooper and 33lima. Thanks for posting those awesome pics of a real Kittyhawk. She is fun to fly but slow as a bus unless you are diving. It is going to take some stick time to learn to fight in her, although I guess she was more suited to ground attack. Am I right in that the Tomahawk MkII was the better fighter? Here are a few leftovers I like.

S!Blade<><

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Maybe I should jump in one of these Tomahawks?
[Linked Image]

Some Blokes are very attached to their Kites! Nigel gave it one last effort to make his lass pull up before it was to late!!!
[Linked Image]

#4578495 - 08/29/21 01:50 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
This time Nigel decided to use his head to save his Lass. winkngrin

S!Blade<><

[Linked Image]

#4579852 - 09/12/21 05:22 PM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
I applied a little blurring on the Kittyhawk.

S!Blade<><

The First Pass!
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Blade_Meister; 09/16/21 04:14 AM.
#4579895 - 09/13/21 01:58 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
The Second Pass!

S!Blade<><

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Blade_Meister; 09/16/21 04:15 AM.
#4579910 - 09/13/21 10:04 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Trooper117 Online smile
Hotshot
Trooper117  Online Smile
Hotshot

UK
Good stuff... Fritz gets it in the neck again! winkngrin

#4580225 - 09/16/21 03:57 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
LOL Trooper, you always crack me up with your little comments. S! thumbsup
TFS has redone the early morning lighting and I think the dusk lighting sometime a while back and they really hit the proverbial nail on the head I think. It looks stunning in sim to me.
An early morning lone wolf patrol, after downing one Bf109, my Allison shuts down on me a couple of miles from pancaking. This was a dead stick landing for me. winkngrin

S!Blade<><

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Blade_Meister; 09/16/21 04:06 AM.
#4580242 - 09/16/21 09:35 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Trooper117 Online smile
Hotshot
Trooper117  Online Smile
Hotshot

UK
You made it... and you didn't even scratch your kangaroo!

#4581947 - 10/06/21 12:54 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
H're is a vocabulary of t'rms which one needeth to becometh quaint with!

1. square or Sqaurer = a fight or fighter.
2. eft = ready
3. scrap = a fight
4. sparrow chirp = at sunrise
5. oi = hey with a slightly to heavy angry emphasis
6. cobber = a friend, sometimes with a sarcastic tone
7. dram = a little bit of something
8. chuffed = annoyed
9. coeqaul = just the same
10. mite = small or a bit
11. fain = happy, glad
12. anon = soon or now
13. base = low
14. yond = that
15. dungeon = handle
16. travelling lamp = the sun
17. wendeth = walk

S!Blade<>< smile

#4581948 - 10/06/21 12:55 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
I off'r up a quaint AAR of fusty!

Shakesp're Hast Been Calledeth Up!

S!Blade<><

Hencf'rth and three weeks aft'r me initial des'rt combat in the Kittyhawk, h're i sitteth in mineth owneth new Tomahawk. Those three weeks hadst been hard didst presseth to flyeth s'rties in the Kittyhawk and then traineth in the Tomahawk at which hour things w're sloweth. The Tomahawk is m're pow'rful and flies liketh a prop'r hunteth'r killeth'r. In the right hands the mistress can beest a lethal matcheth. The mistress is a stunning war machine, i meanest, the mistress simply lookeths nasty, liketh the mistress wanteth to picketh a square. With 4x wing mount'd .30 cal machine guns, 2x syncroniz'd .50 cal fuselage mount'd machine guns, heavy armament round the engine and the cockpit, this lass is eft f'r a scrap with the des'rt huns and the macaroni. I didst riseth up at sparrow chirp f'r this m'rnings section patrol and hadst mineth owneth kite's allison warmeth'd up at which hour i didst seeth mineth owneth section leadeth'r and numb'r three walking to their Tomahawks. We couldst only field three Tomahawks as of the present day and mineth owneth lass wast giving problems with the oil pressure switcheth. F'r this reasoneth i hadst mineth owneth section leadeth'r's p'rmission to taketh mineth owneth lass up early to giveth h'r a checkout and then f'rm up with the guv'n'r and his numb'r three once those gents tooketh off.
[Linked Image]

“Oi, a damneth payback f'r three weeks hence at which hour the two of thee dust'd me off on me first hopeth!” , i hath said aloud. Then as sooneth as those gents hath reached their Tomahawks i ranneth up me rpms to 2000, releas'd the bindeth'rs ant alloweth those folk to consumeth me dusteth this m'rning cobb'r! Th're is nothing liketh a dram powd'ry des'rt dusty sand settling all ov'r oneself first thing in the m'rning to chap thy chuff'd little arse now is th're mateth! I chuckl'dth to myself as I did dash off down the stripeth in mine own Tomahawk.
[Linked Image]

I can't putteth me fing'r on it, but the Tomahawk just hath felt m're rugged, sturdi'r, m'reov'r lethal than the Kittyhawk. Coequal at which hour the und'rcarriage hath raised up, the lady just clunk'd up tight liketh a square'r throwing out his chest! Me lass and I, we' did preparest for a scrap this m'rning mateth!
[Linked Image]

As i climb out of Gazla A'rodrome, a quick behold ov'r mine own starboard shouldst'r discloses the still smold'ring fires from lasteth nights raids on tobruk. Those dameth Axis #%&*$# pound tobruk day and night, and the boys on the sand art just holding on by tooth and naileth. Buttoning up mine own cockpit, i did get on with mine own owneth business of circling the airstrip and f'rming up with the section leadeth'r and his numb'r three.
[Linked Image]

Just a few moments lat'r and we art f'rming up nice and tight liketh 3 bugs in a rug. T is a mite both'rsome keeping an eye on mine own gauges, keeping an eye on mine own section leadeth'r and keeping a third eye out f'r j'rry! Once mine own lass is trimm'd out to flyeth nice and leveleth t is a piece easi'r, but the dram windeth gusts shall keepeth a chap on his toes regardless.
[Linked Image]

T is at each patroleth a mite of a tournament between numb'r three and myself to seeth who is't can flyeth in the tightest f'rmation with the gov'rn'r. This m'rning i has't the steady handeth and n'rves of steel as i clipeth the goven'r's tail while numb'r three buggars his spoteth up. A few to many to drinketh lasteth evening f'r numb'r three in the offic'r's club i bethink. Alloweth not that gent a blinking idiot to thee cousin, that gent is quite cocksure and eft to square with fusty j'rry mind thee. Three is a cracketh shot that gent is! Three hates fusty j'rry! I'm fain the blokes partial to our side!
[Linked Image]

Nay anon'r than we crosseth the front line than the goven'r is calling out, "huns ten o'clock base mates!" As each of us turns in to engage, one of the macaroni pilots passes directly ov'r mine own lass, screaming right by and hath passed liketh that gent doesn't has't a careth in the w'rld. I turneth into that gent and findeth mine own way onto his base six. I bethink not that he can spoteth me down h're as that gent flys straight ahead as i climb with haste onto his tail. The goven'r and numb'r three has't already did chase two of the macaroni pilots down base, and as i chaseth this macaroni down base'r i beginneth to spoteth m're and m're of the mafia in the vicinity. We art heavilt outnumb'r'd and this is a square to the death mateth!
[Linked Image]

As i closeth on this macaroni pilot, i alloweth mine own chatt'rboxes loose to early. Mine own trac'rs flyeth wildly by his square'r and t seemeth yond gent knoweth yond i am backeth behind him at presenteth. With a slight climbing turneth to his starboard, i feeleth sure that he gaveth a quick behold ov'r his shouldst'r and that gent knoweth f'r c'rtain yond i am h're. He pulls his controleth column m're f'rcefully to his starboard anon as i alloweth loose anoth'r burst from mine own chatt'rboxes! If 't be true that gent dives off to his starboard side i shall clobb'r that him. If 't be true he continues to climb i shall has't only a precious few moments to alloweth loose anoth'r squirt and tryeth to maketh that gent diveth.
[Linked Image]

I alloweth mine own chatt'rboxes loose with yet anoth'r volly of rounds and i hitteth the square'r on his starboard ail'ron. That gent hast given hence his speedeth and anon i am closing in to clobb'r his plane. He turns belly up to diveth hence and runneth, but i am right on himeth. Suddenly that gent completes a full rolleth, and as i followeth, with a quick behold ov'r mine own shouldst'r, i spoteth anoth'r macaroni on mine own tail! These macaroni pilots art trying to setteth me up to killeth me by pulling thy wool ov'r mine own eyes!
[Linked Image]

I pursue a harsh'r starboard turneth and the buggar on mine own tail ov'rshoots mine own lass! That gent cameth withinh a breath of having me f'r breakfast! biggrin As he hastily hath passed by mine own lass, i dove to the deck and anon wast ov'r the medit'rainian hurtling 'long at 400 mph.
[Linked Image]

As i cometh 'round to mine own p'rt wing i spoteth yet anoth'r of the mafia down base. I beginneth to climb and pursue that gent as i am momentarily mesm'riz'd by the beauty of the deep blue wat'r coloreth of the medit'rainin. T oft amazes me at the things yond capture mine own mind coequal at which hour i am hurtling 'long at 400 mph while involv'd in combat. I shaketh mine own headeth apace to cleareth mine own senses f'r this mind wand'ring is ill advise as one shall not seeth the completeth picture, and coequal in this split second i couldst beest clobb'r'd by the one i nev'r did seeeth. Liketh the macaroni pilot yond hadst his eye on me from high above at this v'ry moment. Mine own Tomahawk stoodeth out 'gainst the beauty of the blue wat'r as that gent did roll ov'r and beganeth his diving attacketh in pursuit of me!
[Linked Image]

I climbeth to 500 feet above the macaroni whom i am chasing. I believeth not that gent kneweth i wast th're and coming f'r him! I did start a sloweth diveth as we clear'd the delightful me'd coast and cameth ov'r the drab sands of the des'rt. Only a few green fields w're to beest hath found in some of the base areas 'long the coast. Oth'rwise the landeth is a vast drab and curs'd des'rt spanning as far as the eye can seeth. Just as i fir'd mine own first burst this #%&*$# did roll belly up and dove hence!
[Linked Image]

Then from out of nay wh're. Trac'rs did fly past all 'round me!
[Linked Image]
Timeth stoodeth still as i gazed upon each crisp of smoketh as t streak past mine own cockpit! I did see the hot yellow ends of the trac'r rounds as those littleth gents did speed hence forth from me!
[Linked Image]

I hath continued to unleash mine own chatt'rboxes wildly at the macaroni pilot diving hence!
[Linked Image]

Mine own en'rgy dwindl'd as i kneweth mine own pursu'r wast hastily ov'rtaking me, yet not one round hadst assault'd mine own lass!
[Linked Image]

I srtuggled'd to leveleth mine own wings as i did prepare f'r the w'rst, but the rounds ceased coming as i didst approach the top of mine own climb. F'r an instant i bethought i hadst did survive this macaroni's assault. Then a loud cracketh, a ripping soundeth, a catastrophic series of events hadst instantly been setteth in motion!
[Linked Image]

In a split second, off mine own p'rt wing, i hadst seen a macaroni square'r exchange greetings between his wingtip and mine owneth wingtip. An unfriendly exchange, liketh to f'rm'r warri'rs pitting their stance 'gainst one anoth'r. One wilt giveth way, but in a m're instant t wast apparent yond neith'r wouldst claimeth vict'ry on this day!
[Linked Image]

Owing to being only 1000 feet above the des'rt flo'r i did throw the canopy glass backeth, popp'd mine own harness and did roll out of mine own sev'rely wound'd Tomahawk. F'r just a moment i wast able to seeth yond one half of mine own p'rt wing hadst been sev'r'd in the collision. As i didst gazeth on, mineth owneth lass screameth h'r dying song as the mistress didst raceth towrds h'r death in the des'rt below!
[Linked Image]

I gaveth a grant of thanks and mercy yond i hadst the f'rethought to glueth mine own offic'rs cap to mine own headeth using contact cement the evening bef're. As i gaveth mine own parachute dudgeon a pulleth i wast snatchethed skyward and ev'rything slow'd to a crawleth.
[Linked Image]

As the ground did rush up to greeteth me, i witness'd mine own lass explodeth into the des'rt with a thund'rous moaneth!
[Linked Image]

I wast afeard f'r a moment tha i might landeth in the fi'ry fireth of mine own lass's crasheth, but this wast not to beest. I didst landeth harshly and rolledeth through the grit of the sandy des'rt flo'r as mine own chute but softly did lie ov'r.
[Linked Image]

I didst hurry to mine own feet and releas'd the harness which in turneth releas'd mine own chute fromest me. I wond'r'd how mine own mates hadst far'd as i did survey the des'rt 'round me. Placing the travelling lamp gen'rally to mine own front, i didst starteth walking and wond'r'd how far i wouldst hast't to wendeth bef're being picketh'd up.
[Linked Image]

So endeth the second s'rtie of Pilot Offic'r Shakesp're!

winkngrin

#4582108 - 10/07/21 08:45 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
BD-123 Offline
Old Scroat
BD-123  Offline
Old Scroat

Naunton Beauchamp Worcestershi...
As thou descendeth through the heavens did thou yelleth at the hapless Macaroni that causeth thine dire predicament as he also took to the silk:
"“Thy trunk of humours, thy bolting-hutch of beastliness, swollen parcel of dropsies, huge bombard of sack, thou stuffed cloak-bag of guts, thy roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in thine belly, reverend vice, thou grey Iniquity, that fathers ruffian, with vanity in years?”

Or somesuch.....:)

#4582115 - 10/07/21 10:04 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
33lima Offline
33lima  Offline

Belfast, NI
And Blade_Meister's spirit, ranging for revenge
With his wingman by his side come hot from the Sergeant's Mess
Shall in these confines with a Air Vice Marshall's voice cry 'Havoc!'
And let slip the Dogs of War
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

Last edited by 33lima; 10/07/21 10:05 AM.

SimHQ Battle of Britain II screenshots thread
CombatAce Mission Reports
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." (attributed to Marcus Aurelius)

#4582199 - 10/08/21 01:09 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
Well at least my little Shakespearean AAR didn't completely fall on blind eyes. Not really sure why I wanted to do that, but at least I got it off my chest. Now maybe I can get back to more serious projects which have been shelved for quite some time.
I thank you each for the Tudor Period epilogues. yep

S!Blade<><

[Linked Image]

#4584376 - 11/04/21 05:33 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Docjonel Offline
Docjonel  Offline

Fun reading- thanks for sharing!
Spend most of my limited time on iRacing, but might need to break out the joy stick again. I have CLOD Blitz on my hard drive but haven't tried the Tobruk theater of operations yet.

Last edited by Docjonel; 11/04/21 05:33 AM.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" -- Mark 8:36
#4588249 - 12/31/21 11:25 PM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
A dynamic career over The Channel and Southeast England in a G50? I actually have 1 kill against a Spitty in 2 missions. It is pretty tough in this relatively slow and quite overwhelmingly under armed fighter. Ah but the fresh air! It is so worth it!;)

S!Blade<><

Combat Patrol somewhere over Southern England. Am I lost?
[Linked Image]

It is not wise to chase a Spitty over a British Aerodrome, although the AA does look incredible coming up at you and the sound sample mastering of the AA guns is positively the BEST.
[Linked Image]

Getting a few hits in on a willy RAF pilot who is looking in his mirror and trying to sort out what this strange little fighter whom is pinging away at his Spitty with two BB guns is.
[Linked Image]

The next thing I know a Bf109 crashes the party in a spectacularly reckless manner! "Hey, I had this situation under control Jerry!!!, I shouted at the egotistical hun."
[Linked Image]

As I pulled up to gain a bit of altitude to see where this fracas was headed, I suddenly see tracers scream past the starboard side of my cockpit and I know that Tommy's wing man is laboring to repay me the favor which I extended to his leader!
[Linked Image]

I roll hard to my port side and dive away over some unknown English metropolis!
[Linked Image]

Plunging away to the wave tops I make my hasty retreat while it is still possible for me to do so.
[Linked Image]

#4593829 - 03/11/22 01:27 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
The copilot/front gunner is just about to pray for deliverance!

S!Blade<><

[Linked Image][size:12pt][/size]

#4593843 - 03/11/22 11:05 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Trooper117 Online smile
Hotshot
Trooper117  Online Smile
Hotshot

UK
''What's that Franz?''... ''I'm not sure Fritz, but it's pilot looks like he's going to throw up, and if Herman back there doesn't get his finger out we just might end up having some Tommy bully beef for lunch!''

#4594289 - 03/17/22 02:59 AM Re: Blitz! & Tobruk! Screenshots [Re: Blade_Meister]  
Blade_Meister Offline
Blade_Meister  Offline

Atlanta, GA, USA
LOL!
And this one? What does it say to you Trooper???
biggrin ar15

S!Blade<><

[Linked Image]

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.