I downloaded BMS 4.33 original version a year ago but can't install now.
Here is what happened.
1.Install it into Disk D. It works fine.
2.My dad format Disk C without uninstall BMS first.
3.Reinstall BMS into Disk C. Everything works fine. But Disk D still has the old file.
4. Uninstall BMS in Disk C with the uninstall tool in BMS Setup.
5.Reinstall BMS into Disk D. It tells me that the old file exists and stops.
6. Right click mouse to delete BMS file in Disk D.
7.try install again into Disk D but crashed (or stop moving for a very long time).
8. Use Ctrl+Alt+Del to force stop the setup program. At this time, there were TWO(2) setup programs running.
9. right click mouse to delete the BMS file in Disk D again ( I guess this is from step 7).
10. Run setup, but it tells me that something about "registry key of BMS 4.33 installation is missing" and quit setup.
Can anyone help me?