I love the duels and small combat action, thou these damn kids kick my ass too much, not really a fan of the big domination with all those minions, I understand the purpose but then gets too crowed and busy for my taste. It is a very good, mechanical game. Love the 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 or 4 on 4 battles.

It does seem to be the direction Ubisoft is taking their games, it's layout is very much like Rainbow Six Siege, which I also love but get my ass handed to me by those damn kids, lol. Both games seemed to be made to encourage friends of 4 or 5 to join forces against other players group, but both games also have a very big lean to micro-transactions, which I am NOT a fan of. Sure I'm OK with buying more maps or characters, but Siege pretty much turned it from a good squad tactical shooter to a clown shooter... and I think, in time, For Honor will also. Not to mention Add to dictionary other good game but a bunch of micro-transaction crap in it, Steep. jmo

Anyone else playing it on XB1? (it's coming for all 3 main platforms this 14th.)