Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
#4304027 - 10/18/16 04:19 AM CH Products distributor (pcaviator.com) screwing over customers  
Harry-the-Ruskie Offline
Hotshot
Harry-the-Ruskie  Offline
Hotshot

Malaysia
As the title says, I'm trying to get in touch with anyone here who is working for, representing or affiliated with CH Products.

I have a problem with one of CH Products designated distributors, namely, pcaviator.com owned by Robert Ferraro.

I bought a CH Product item (CH Pro Throttle) from pcaviator.com after being referred to this company from the merchant list on the CH Product official website.

Apparently, pcaviator.com has a habit of screwing over paying customers and this was not known to me until I encountered the same problems. A subsequent google search cough out a list of complaints from flight sim customers and a litany of bad trades and acts of ignoring customer going back several years. I can provide the links for all these.

Although CH Prod is not responsible, I feel I should still call out any bad merchants that CH has promoted or designated as a distributor of their products on their official website (see here:- http://www.chproducts.com/13-28518-WHERE-TO-BUY.php)

This puts potential customers into dealings with said distributor and the trade experiences will reflect also on CH Products for promoting pcaviator.com

At this stage, all attempted communication with pcaviator.com has failed and the situation is inevitably escalating into a legal claim with the payment processor.

Robert Ferraro of pcaviator.com has remain incommunicado despite repeated attempts to reach him via e-mail and telephone.

This is after he has accepted payment and acknowledge receipt but failed to ship the product and refuse to answer any request for shipping status.

Shipping was paid for the item to be sent via expedited USPS Express Mail International which comes with tracking numbers. As such, I am entitle to be informed of the tracking info, otherwise what would be the point in paying more for a premium shipping option.

No responses have been forthcoming from PC Aviator whatsoever and the shipping ETD has been overdue by a week with shipping status unknown.

Is there anyone here from SimHQ and/or CH Prod who has had any regular dealings with Robert and who knows of any reliable ways to contact him ?

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4304033 - 10/18/16 06:06 AM Re: CH Products official distributor screwing over customers [Re: Harry-the-Ruskie]  
vocatx Offline
vocatx  Offline

Voca, Texas
I've always had good service from my CH Products HOTAS and pedals, but a friend of mine bought a set and had trouble with them from day one. Spiking pots, screws left out, etc. He contacted CH and they refused to honor any warranty. My new HOTAS is a Warthog. It's a shame. I really liked my CH equipment.

4H_V-man

System Specs:
MSI 870 A-G54
AMD X4 Phenom II @ 3.4 ghz
8 Gb DDR3 1333 RAM
1 Tb Western Digital
250 Gb Western Digital
320 Gb Seagate
Radeon HD 6970 graphics
Thermaltake 650 Modualar power supply
Thermaltake Element V full tower
#4304067 - 10/18/16 10:43 AM Re: CH Products official distributor screwing over customers [Re: Harry-the-Ruskie]  
531 Ghost Offline
USMC
531 Ghost  Offline
USMC
Veteran

Elizabeth City NC
Originally Posted By: Harry-the-Ruskie
As the title says, I'm trying to get in touch with anyone here who is working for, representing or affiliated with CH Products.

I have a problem with one of CH Products designated distributors, namely, pcaviator.com owned by Robert Ferraro.

I bought a CH Product item (CH Pro Throttle) from pcaviator.com after being referred to this company from the merchant list on the CH Product official website.

Apparently, pcaviator.com has a habit of screwing over paying customers and this was not known to me until I encountered the same problems. A subsequent google search cough out a list of complaints from flight sim customers and a litany of bad trades and acts of ignoring customer going back several years. I can provide the links for all these.

Although CH Prod is not responsible, I feel I should still call out any bad merchants that CH has promoted or designated as a distributor of their products on their official website (see here:- http://www.chproducts.com/13-28518-WHERE-TO-BUY.php)

This puts potential customers into dealings with said distributor and the trade experiences will reflect also on CH Products for promoting pcaviator.com

At this stage, all attempted communication with pcaviator.com has failed and the situation is inevitably escalating into a legal claim with the payment processor.

Robert Ferraro of pcaviator.com has remain incommunicado despite repeated attempts to reach him via e-mail and telephone.

This is after he has accepted payment and acknowledge receipt but failed to ship the product and refuse to answer any request for shipping status.

Shipping was paid for the item to be sent via expedited USPS Express Mail International which comes with tracking numbers. As such, I am entitle to be informed of the tracking info, otherwise what would be the point in paying more for a premium shipping option.

No responses have been forthcoming from PC Aviator whatsoever and the shipping ETD has been overdue by a week with shipping status unknown.

Is there anyone here from SimHQ and/or CH Prod who has had any regular dealings with Robert and who knows of any reliable ways to contact him ?

Give me a minute, or two...

Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

#4304640 - 10/20/16 05:17 AM Re: CH Products official distributor screwing over customers [Re: Harry-the-Ruskie]  
Harry-the-Ruskie Offline
Hotshot
Harry-the-Ruskie  Offline
Hotshot

Malaysia
They finally responded and shipped the item yesterday after the CH Products people stepped in and gave them a nudge.

Many thanks to 531 Ghost and CH Products for a speedy resolution towards this matter.

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
It's Friday: grown up humor for the weekend.
by NoFlyBoy. 04/12/24 01:41 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.