Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#4281606 - 07/24/16 08:13 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
Stewie Offline
Bar Steward
Stewie  Offline
Bar Steward

Torrevieja, Spain
Originally Posted By: Stewie
I´m gonna hop onto CH TS server while I´m surfing. ANyone want to jump in..PM me or CH for details.
That ok CH?

Ok, cancel that.
I´m on SimHQ TS.
http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3137414.html

Last edited by Stewie; 07/24/16 08:21 PM.

>
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4281608 - 07/24/16 08:15 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
coolhand20th Offline
coolhand20th  Offline

Originally Posted By: coolhand20th
After thinking I am out.

You mean, you´re out? Permanent? WTF?

After seeing what was posted towards me..I'm out. You want to use the TS server feel free but I'm not gaming with people who have to get used to me

#4281616 - 07/24/16 08:25 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: coolhand20th]  
Stewie Offline
Bar Steward
Stewie  Offline
Bar Steward

Torrevieja, Spain
After thinking I am out.

You mean, you´re out? Permanent? WTF?

After seeing what was posted towards me..I'm out. You want to use the TS server feel free but I'm not gaming with people who have to get used to me

You mean me? I´m already used to you. Fatman? He´s used to you too, he said so. It took us years to get used to you :D, remember how long we´ve all been mates?
Pick yer toys up CH, get back in the cot. Wouldn´t be the same without you. mycomputer

>
#4281619 - 07/24/16 08:31 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
coolhand20th Offline
coolhand20th  Offline

That isn't the point Stewie. If I am that bad that people have to get used to me then i'm out. I've had enough people insult me the last week including friends. Enjoy the gaming

#4281719 - 07/25/16 10:29 AM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
banner001 Offline
Subhuman Terrorist
banner001  Offline
Subhuman Terrorist

Nuneaton, UK
Im currently on a JAMF-donated PC, it does run arma3, but with all the settings turned down low, even then im hovering between 35-45fps, so nothing more taxing than that for me please, flatout was always a good laugh, we need to get a time/day organised and have a meetup on whoever's server if nothing else, just to make sure that everyones mic's work, you can hear and be heard. i know ive not used any of my stuff for years really, so ill be rusty as a red rusty thing, rusting away in a rusty bin.

#4281722 - 07/25/16 10:41 AM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
banner001 Offline
Subhuman Terrorist
banner001  Offline
Subhuman Terrorist

Nuneaton, UK
for what its worth, bygones are bygones, i no longer associate with the people that pissed me off in the past, but im mature and old enough now to let it all slide, if it happened more than a few days ago, then for me it may as well never have happened, slates are wiped clean, people are different now to the "good old days", some for the better, some for the worst. CH if you want to game with us you will be more than welcome, its all banter mate, if there are games that you dont play then you sit them out, if there are decisions you dont agree with then you dont have to agree with them, and if they create an impasse then you and them will part and move on unless a solution can be agreed...but i dont see that the position of a voip should cause such an issue, people dont agree with you, then let them get on with it, ive read through everything and no insults were banded about that i can see.

why dont we try the aussie server as its available, not going to cost anyone any cash, and has plenty of slots...and see how it goes?

if the lag is unbearable then we can switch to a different solution? personally i dont give a #%&*$#, it could be based in the south pole being tended to by racist midget communist pansexual dwarves for all i care, i wanna game and chat and have a laugh...end of.

#4281724 - 07/25/16 10:44 AM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
banner001 Offline
Subhuman Terrorist
banner001  Offline
Subhuman Terrorist

Nuneaton, UK
OW ow ow ow, my sides!
Feck me, Doc, those bring back memories. I wish I could rep you. No, that´s not a euphemism biggrin
Funny, was just talking about your fireplace the other day. No, not a euphemism, either biggrin

Right mate, do some reading, check it all out, there´s another thread in the Tactical, General forum. Yer in, no backchat, yer in.
Unless you´ve still got the beard, in which case there´ll have to be some serious bribing going on. I am particularly fond of buckets full of snouts biggrin biggrin

Seriously..nice to see you, bro. xxx

you too stewie, the beard is here, but shorter and more manageable now, ill check out this other forum you speak of and get back to you here, or in there.

PS i still owe you a mega-chicken biggrin much better than snouts

#4281740 - 07/25/16 11:43 AM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
Stewie Offline
Bar Steward
Stewie  Offline
Bar Steward

Torrevieja, Spain
Heheh, rock on, Doc smile

Right troops
I need someone to do some testing with me.
Comms on SimHQ TS server, info HERE

1: Test connection in FlatOut. Make sure you have the replacement exe from HERE
I´m not confident with this one, but we´ll see.
Has anyone got FlatOut 2? It´s *coff* available.

2: Test connection in BF42 DC Final (0.8) You will have already installed 0.7 first, then FInal.
I´m confident we can join MP servers, did some with DM last night, the object here is to create our own. However, there LOTS of co-op MP servers empty out there, if needs be we´ll hijack one.

If we have time/inclination/enough wodka, I´d like to test BF2 as well.

you do not HAVE to have both games installed, if you only have FlatOut, great, lets test that one. And vice versa.

Lemme know here if you can help. What time you´re available (Tell me in Spanish time please. That´s UK +1)

If you´re available, like, now, I´m gonna go sit in SimHQ TS server while I surf a bit. Drop in for a chat, if you want, hear my beautiful, educated, Spanglish tones biggrin

xxx

Last edited by Stewie; 07/25/16 11:46 AM.

>
#4281743 - 07/25/16 11:55 AM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
banner001 Offline
Subhuman Terrorist
banner001  Offline
Subhuman Terrorist

Nuneaton, UK
ill be available tonight at 8pm UK time, thats 9pm in the land of the unemployed-siesta-people to test comms, messaging will be with facebook as its not guaranteed to work for me first time, i work with RNA and cells and nasty diseases, i dont do headphones biggrin

#4281744 - 07/25/16 12:00 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: banner001]  
Stewie Offline
Bar Steward
Stewie  Offline
Bar Steward

Torrevieja, Spain
Originally Posted By: banner001
ill be available tonight at 8pm UK time, thats 9pm in the land of the unemployed-siesta-people to test comms, messaging will be with facebook as its not guaranteed to work for me first time, i work with RNA and cells and nasty diseases, i dont do headphones biggrin

Unfortunately Doc, while I appreciate the offer, it has to be with voice comms. Bite the bullet, mate. You´re gonna need ém at some point biggrin
xxx

>
#4281745 - 07/25/16 12:01 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
Stewie Offline
Bar Steward
Stewie  Offline
Bar Steward

Torrevieja, Spain
Ahh, ok, I see what you mean. To get your comms set up. yeah, ok mate. Ta. see you at 8 your time

>
#4281761 - 07/25/16 12:48 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
banner001 Offline
Subhuman Terrorist
banner001  Offline
Subhuman Terrorist

Nuneaton, UK
now he gets it biggrin

#4281765 - 07/25/16 12:55 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
Stewie Offline
Bar Steward
Stewie  Offline
Bar Steward

Torrevieja, Spain

>
#4281801 - 07/25/16 03:31 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
coolhand20th Offline
coolhand20th  Offline

Banner no offense but yes there was insults towards me. I've had 4 people read through it that know me and people involved here. I was not rude, and nor was I being undiplomatic about anything. Those 4 people all said the same thing..What is Stewie and Fatman on about with those comments?I stated this was always about getting people a setup without lag. I didn't care where it was except imho Aussie land was going to cause too many problems for people the EU and here in the states as there is a few from the states I had talked into gaming, now who knows. As I stated if I am that freaking bad to get along with then piss on it I will NOT game with people who think that. As far as the people in the past I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH...I will NEVER be anywhere near them or in a game with them. They are lucky to this DAY we didn't go after them with criminal charges. The chance to do so has expired long ago but when it comes to that stuff...You don't EVER forget what someone does to you and your family! And If you THINK I am wiping slates clean..Let them attack you and your family and see how you feel and what happens!

Last edited by coolhand20th; 07/25/16 03:51 PM.
#4281879 - 07/25/16 06:41 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
Stewie Offline
Bar Steward
Stewie  Offline
Bar Steward

Torrevieja, Spain
Heheh, rock on, Doc smile

Right troops
I need someone to do some testing with me.
Comms on SimHQ TS server, info HERE

1: Test connection in FlatOut. Make sure you have the replacement exe from HERE
I´m not confident with this one, but we´ll see.
Has anyone got FlatOut 2? It´s *coff* available.

2: Test connection in BF42 DC Final (0.8) You will have already installed 0.7 first, then FInal.
I´m confident we can join MP servers, did some with DM last night, the object here is to create our own. However, there LOTS of co-op MP servers empty out there, if needs be we´ll hijack one.

If we have time/inclination/enough wodka, I´d like to test BF2 as well.

you do not HAVE to have both games installed, if you only have FlatOut, great, lets test that one. And vice versa.

Lemme know here if you can help. What time you´re available (Tell me in Spanish time please. That´s UK +1)

If you´re available, like, now, I´m gonna go sit in SimHQ TS server while I surf a bit. Drop in for a chat, if you want, hear my beautiful, educated, Spanglish tones biggrin

xxx

Seriously? Just me and Banner?
Still on, Doc?
If nothing else we can get your comms online eh?

>
#4281896 - 07/25/16 07:01 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
banner001 Offline
Subhuman Terrorist
banner001  Offline
Subhuman Terrorist

Nuneaton, UK
im on comms stewie, think im all good to go...for a test at least

#4281910 - 07/25/16 07:34 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
coolhand20th Offline
coolhand20th  Offline

Fatman Thank you for contacting me and working things out. I guess others are more more worried about other things like saying there was no insults and what not. Sorry I don't see people that way I wasn't raised to see people that way. I just see a person and move on from there. Enjoy your gaming

#4281931 - 07/25/16 09:17 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: banner001]  
Stewie Offline
Bar Steward
Stewie  Offline
Bar Steward

Torrevieja, Spain
Originally Posted By: banner001
for what its worth, bygones are bygones, i no longer associate with the people that pissed me off in the past, but im mature and old enough now to let it all slide, if it happened more than a few days ago, then for me it may as well never have happened, slates are wiped clean, people are different now to the "good old days", some for the better, some for the worst. CH if you want to game with us you will be more than welcome, its all banter mate, if there are games that you dont play then you sit them out, if there are decisions you dont agree with then you dont have to agree with them, and if they create an impasse then you and them will part and move on unless a solution can be agreed...but i dont see that the position of a voip should cause such an issue, people dont agree with you, then let them get on with it, ive read through everything and no insults were banded about that i can see.

why dont we try the aussie server as its available, not going to cost anyone any cash, and has plenty of slots...and see how it goes?

if the lag is unbearable then we can switch to a different solution? personally i dont give a #%&*$#, it could be based in the south pole being tended to by racist midget communist pansexual dwarves for all i care, i wanna game and chat and have a laugh...end of.

Rgr dat Doc

Jamie, let it go mate, really. join in with a smile. None of us are against you. We´re your mates. We love you biggrin

>
#4281932 - 07/25/16 09:22 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
coolhand20th Offline
coolhand20th  Offline

Nope refer to the posts above yours. Enjoy the gaming

Last edited by coolhand20th; 07/25/16 09:29 PM.
#4281940 - 07/25/16 10:11 PM Re: Old Dogs..New Tricks.. [Re: Stewie]  
Stewie Offline
Bar Steward
Stewie  Offline
Bar Steward

Torrevieja, Spain
Ooooh, don´t make me do it! biggrin

>
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
10 Years ago MV Sewol
by wormfood. 04/15/24 08:25 PM
Pride Of Jenni race win
by NoFlyBoy. 04/15/24 12:22 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.