Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
#4279353 - 07/15/16 08:00 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: oldgrognard]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

Originally Posted By: oldgrognard
Mechanus, yeah you did. From an earlier post of yours in this thread:

"No means no" always- actually it doesn't. I can't say about marriage, but in dating, women reserve the right to change their mind about this (or anything) on a whim, at any time. Women will sometimes bluff men to see how they react- to see if they persist, to test their resolve or to test how confident to confront challenges or how clingy they might be ........ " Blah, blah, blah. And then you later went on with this :

"It's known as a 'sh!t test', (there's other tests, women for instance may lie and say they have a boyfriend already to see if the prospective suitor backs down, panics, persists- a good strategy to pass the sh!t test is to simply ignore them as if she didn't say anything and not to react and just move on) to see what kind of male they're dealing with. Furthermore, because women often have guilt saddled on them for being interested in sex to begin with (or be considered, loose, easy and so on), they put up a front of disinterest. So it's up to the male to be able to read these individual circumstances and determine when women are bluffing disinterest or really are disinterested."

Try using that in court and you will face prosecution for rape.

But did you understand what I said here? In a particular example, my girlfriend at the time was saying, "Stop it, our friends are coming over." But her body language, her laughing, the smile on her face, her turned on expression was something entirely different.

This again I have to say, you can consider what women say, but what they do and how they behave can be quite different.

It's similar to a way a lot of men I know because of their upbringing or whatever it is pretend as if they they aren't interested in sex, that's too sinful, that's too base, they're above that sort of thing when everyone knows it's on all men's minds. Any guy who acts in a way contrary to that is just repressing it. Women do the same thing.

And again, it's more because there are these constructs cementing over what really goes on under the hood.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4279354 - 07/15/16 08:02 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Going to answer the simple question ?

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4279356 - 07/15/16 08:08 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

I don't know the answer to that, and what difference does it make? Does it change what I say? If I worry about what others think for whatever reason they have going on in their heads, than that is sort of my problem, there are all kinds of people in the world who may not like us for whatever reason. Can't be worried about it.

I have never had a woman ever think as bad of me as you might think they do. I have had these very discussions with them in very frank and honest way, and what they say are things like, "Wow. You get it. You are so easy to talk to, most men can't do this." Because it is showing them sympathy to talk to them, knowing the problems they have to face with men. Men are the ones who won't listen to them because they don't consider these things.

#4279361 - 07/15/16 08:16 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: Mechanus]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
Originally Posted By: Mechanus
I don't know the answer to that, and what difference does it make?

Yeah, you do. You just can't be honest about it because it would establish that you are not doing yourself a good service by continuing with this obsessive mysoginist lecturing.

How about you do a little test. Print off all this thread and take it to a professional mental health counselor. Don't say it is about you or reveal who's who. Just ask for a appraisal from them.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Someday your life will flash in front of your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
#4279363 - 07/15/16 08:25 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

You won't look up what I'm saying, I didn't invent the Helsinki Syndrome nor any of this. Misogynist? It's not my thinking, I say it again, you can do a search on what I'm saying and it will pop up.

This is what's strange to me- no matter how much I say you can find this information yourselves, I didn't invent this, you still think (or maybe you don't, you may just be more interested in not liking me personally above all else.) like it's a figment of my imagination. On some level I understand, because there was a time when I wasn't aware of any of this and it sounds strange. But the difference I was open minded to question my own suppositions, and then it started to click- you rather shoot the messenger. You can look this up yourselves. Has nothing to do with me. If you won't look it up, that's the indication of what's going on.

I'm only showing the connections, so if women seem baffling or strange, it's not me, it's the difference of the sexes. I'm only showing the bridge between the two.

You might look up some of what I'm saying sometime when you're curious, and unless you think I hijacked the Internet and it's all filled with my reports and articles, it's all there without having anything to do with me.

So yes, I can stop talking about it now, it's now up to you to look it up if you want to know more. Remember, I did not invent any of this.

#4279388 - 07/15/16 09:08 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
Dammit, I like the way I departed from this thread, but since my ill-written words were quoted previously on this topic...

Mechanus, I think maybe *you* need to look it up.

Rape is a non-consensual criminal violent act and no sane woman would fantasize about being the recipient of it. The "rape fantasy" you speak of is erroneous wording at best, what you're referring to even at its darkest is not a rape fantasy. Look it up.

A mild example might be, in an established loving relationship where you have a long track record of ZERO domestic violence, where she knows there's 0% chance that you'd ever contemplate doing her physical harm even in your worst heated arguments, would be that on *occasion* she might want you to be a little more assertive, especially if your personality tends to be passive. And along the way, don't try to read into a situation what isn't there, she'll clearly let you know if you're crossing a boundary (a verbal concise "No!" or "Stop!" would be a clear indicator, yes?).

I know there are darker examples (there's lots of weird fantasies and fetishes out there) but even those are still consensual (even if one pretends that it's not), and not all fantasies are meant to be experienced, I would think. But since you're not in a steady relationship where trust and communication have already been established, you should probably mind your manners always, else you're playing with fire.

The funny thing is Mechanus, the spicy fun you seem to want in a relationship you could probably have, without the possibility of being dragged off in handcuffs, with a long-term trusting lover. smile

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
#4279406 - 07/15/16 09:36 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

Mark, I say it again-

You can look it up for yourself. It's nothing I've invented.

The theory goes that in the history of the human species over thousands of years, there has been lots of forced copulations (it's even in the Old Testament- the passages where they were conquering rival tribes they were commanded to kill everyone off but to do with the captive virgins you can just imagine). That is somewhere in the human species. I am not promoting anything, I'm only explaining it.

And there is something wanton in the female member of the species where that is in their wiring. If you believe feminists, all sex is rape. And maybe they have a point in a way, though I am not going to get into that.

But look it up yourself- that is often a fantasy of women to be taken by a strong assertive male, and those kinds of fantasies are strongest during that time of the month, that's when the women are most chemically turned on by the alpha male characteristics, then during the rest of the month they regain their senses and they are more attracted to sensitive beta male provider characteristics. On the other end of the spectrum, lots of guys are turned on by the idea of a passive, submissive female, which is the corollary to that.

So that is the dynamics between the sexes. Again it's just shooting the messenger, or again it's missing the point entirely to say that I say you should do anything.

You see the kinds of art on romantic book covers? Here, have a look- what does it look like? I've explained it before, they're not of a nice guy and a girl having a stroll in the park eating an ice cream and all this bland G rated kind of thing. In fact, the stuff on these book covers are rather tame compared to the freaks that women can be.

http://www.fabioifc.com/page4.html

You'd have to believe that I am the one drawing the book covers in an effort to fool all of you. That's absurd. As I've explained it, the woman is kind of swooning in the presence and in the grip of the male. Now I'm not saying that you go out and find a woman on the street and do this. But I'm saying if you know who you're dealing with, if you are intuitive to the girlfriends wives and women in your lives, you can do more than just the standard boring stuff.

It's your programming as a male in our society to be the nice guy rather than the sexy guy, I understand it, which makes this so hard to believe. It was when I heard women laughing about me and making fun of me for being the nice guy behind my back when I realized I was dealing with something entirely different that I began to rethink everything. Now I know what most men don't. And I get it, it's like explaining the most counter-intuitive thing in the world.

#4279414 - 07/15/16 09:46 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
oldgrognard Offline
Administrator
oldgrognard  Offline
Administrator
Lifer

USA
You keep saying Helsinki Syndrome when it is Stockholm Syndrome. Helsinki Syndrome is an erroneous reference to the Stockholm Syndrome.

https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-difference-between-Stockholm-syndrome-and-Helsinki-syndrome

#4279421 - 07/15/16 10:01 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

Ok, Stockholm Syndrome.

But we have to think from a basis that the sexes can't simply both be passive. It doesn't work, then they never hook up and nothing happens, no offspring. One gender has to be the one to take initiative as a basic principle.

Often times that will be the women but because men are often told to have restraint, to behave, to not assume anything, (or other reasons, the individual man is shy around women, like I was, and that's when I was very unsuccessful) so that in turn puts the woman on the other side of where she does not always want to be, either. They do have some notion in them that the male is the one designed anatomically speaking to be the one to 'put in the work'

It's just a matter of each individual where their comfort zones are, but even in women's fantasies like on those book covers, she's swooning in his grip and all this sort of thing.

Of course reality differs from the fantasy, men often don't behave this way, or when they do it's often ugly and clumsy and sloppy.

#4279442 - 07/15/16 11:00 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: Mechanus]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
Originally Posted By: Mechanus
But look it up yourself- that is often a fantasy of women to be taken by a strong assertive male, and those kinds of fantasies are strongest during that time of the month, that's when the women are most chemically turned on by the alpha male characteristics, then during the rest of the month they regain their senses and they are more attracted to sensitive beta male provider characteristics. On the other end of the spectrum, lots of guys are turned on by the idea of a passive, submissive female, which is the corollary to that.

Someone else's words, not mine...

==========
"When a woman has a 'rape fantasy' it's inside her own mind. The fantasy rapist is a figment (creation) of her own imagination. "He" is totally under her control, a robot. She is not physically harmed in any way. She is not injured. She is not infected with any STDs. She is not impregnated.

In a real male-on-female rape the woman is not in control. She is subdued in some way: frightened stiff, overpowered, drunk, drugged (whether self-administered or not), coerced by some kind of a threat. The man may intend her no injury. But how does she know that? He has already crossed the threshold of decent behavior."
==========

You do see the difference between a so-called "rape fantasy" and an actual rape, don't you? And again, people can fantasize about things that they don't necessarily want to live out, wouldn't you agree?

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
#4279448 - 07/15/16 11:15 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Mad Max Offline
survivor
Mad Max  Offline
survivor
Hotshot

NSW, Australia
Am I the only person who finds this stuff repellent?

Anybody else got daughters?

"You'll never take me alive" said he,
And his ghost may be heard if you pass by that billabong
"Who'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me?"

#4279459 - 07/15/16 11:49 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: Mad Max]  
kludger Offline
Hotshot
kludger  Offline
Hotshot

SE Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted By: Mad Max
Am I the only person who finds this stuff repellent?

Anybody else got daughters?

Yes Mechanus has some very warped and troubling views about women.

One silver lining of this obsession of posting these cringey "advice on how to pickup women" posts in this thread (and the mods moving his posts here - thankfully) is that at least he stopped with the same obsessive posting about marijuana in every topic like he used to under his old nickname 'Kontakt5'.

Mechanus please get some professional help, it will give you someone to talk to about this stuff that will be interested in hearing your theories and causes for them, and hopefully if you stick with it, eventually it may provide the potential for having normal, rewarding relationships with women someday.

Last edited by kludger; 07/15/16 11:56 PM.

i7-7700k@4.5ghz, GTX1080Ti,BenQ XL2420G-g-sync,Oculus Rift
#4279473 - 07/16/16 01:12 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

I understand entirely, believe me- because men are raised to get along and respect women and even worship them and think of them as pure and this sort of thing, they don't understand female attraction and how it works and is not like what they think it is. This happens with both conservative men and liberal who men are raised to think that women are these things that they aren't.

I can only repeat it once more- you can look up for yourselves what I've said about female sexual arousal, you don't have to take my word for it. It's men who are the ones who delude themselves, they don't want to believe that women are like this, because they've been programmed to take care of and nurture what they perceive as the weaker sex. Throughout history, men have sought to dominate and control female sexuality, if they were so 'innocent' and 'nice,' there would be no need to do this.

There are books that have been coming out which explains a whole different side to them. Now, do you guys think I wrote these books? You must. You must have to believe in some grand world conspiracy that I have created the world, I have created all this to fool the few of you here at SimHQ. Here is a book that came out that even explained how much more 'perverted' they are than you think:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/16/books/review/what-do-women-want-by-daniel-bergner.html

https://www.amazon.com/What-Do-Women-Want-Adventures/dp/0061906093

Furthermore, I'm saying they're not as weak psychologically as men often think, I think they're much stronger than men, because I'll repeat it again: for tens of thousands of years in our evolutionary period, in many ways it's harder to be a woman who were the ones who had to deal with terminating or aborting pregnancies or being prepared to abandoning their own offspring who weren't going to make it. Men were the battle meat who could come and go and abandon them, or simply force themselves on them. If women didn't develop mechanisms to psychologically deal with it, they wouldn't survive.

Think in much different terms than you've been programmed, and the world looks much different then, and you see women in a different light.

#4279475 - 07/16/16 01:15 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
TerribleTwo Offline
Hotshot
TerribleTwo  Offline
Hotshot

Mechanus' rape commentary is similar to the time we had an argument about morality several years ago. Back when he was using the nickname 'DevilM'. Essentially what he does is intellectually dance around the edges of the extreme, insinuatng weird ideas, in this case, that women secretly want rape.

No amount of abuse is going to affect ol' Mechanus. He'll just change his nickname again, and restart with the same stuff.

"College graduates should not have to live out their 20s in their childhood bedrooms, staring up at fading Obama posters and wondering when they can move out and get going with life" - Paul Ryan
#4279477 - 07/16/16 01:26 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

Well, I've said several times upon deaf ears, it's out there for your look up yourselves.

If you want to know more, you can look it up yourselves. None of this comes from me.

See, here is the thing that should be apparent. Men are so ridiculous to the point that even women think they're ridiculous, when it comes to women, men are incapable of being rational. That simply is the point they are incapable of it. I get it on the one hand, because I know men by the same evolutionary and cultural pressures which make women are the same that made men.

Like when you hear women say behind every great man is a great woman, well, if that's true, then are also behind the tyrants as well. The crooks on Wall Street, the world tyrants and all this sort of thing, well, who are the great women behind them? Their wives, their daughters, their girlfriends, mistresses and so on, they all benefit from these types of people, but the women never get the blame for that. Can't have it both ways. Surely you guys have seen mothers and such support their sons who are in prison no matter what they've done.

The male of the species basically lives on the leash attached to women, so they are the reflection of what the women are. If the men are violent or cheats or what have you, that's because somewhere along the line, the women were mating with these very types of guys and those characteristics keep getting passed on.

It's the naive mind of men refusing to see this when it's all right in front of us that is astonishing.

#4279479 - 07/16/16 01:39 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

Finally, another book I have to recommend, written by a woman, not by me:

https://www.amazon.com/Manipulated-Man-Esther-Vilar/dp/1905177178

This explains how women have for a long time now learned to control men in relationships, and their views of them are vastly different. They don't view men the way men view them.

#4279485 - 07/16/16 02:06 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Mad Max Offline
survivor
Mad Max  Offline
survivor
Hotshot

NSW, Australia
So he's DevilM as well as Kontakt5?

"You'll never take me alive" said he,
And his ghost may be heard if you pass by that billabong
"Who'll come a Waltzing Matilda with me?"

#4279486 - 07/16/16 02:21 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

Men have it all figured out when it comes to relationships. No one has any problems with them at all. If that is the consensus, then of course nothing can be said on the contrary. I know it's not true, I understand the power women have over them and why they don't want to hear it. If you have problems in your relationships with women, you aren't the only ones. There's nothing unique about it.

Relationships are known to follow fairly uniform patterns for everyone, there's the beginning excitement and passion phase, when that dies down, both partners begin to see things in a different light, they begin to see each other differently than they did in the beginning and that's where they begin to learn to be with one another despite their faults, and they realize the inherent friction between each other. This can be a testing phase, and as others have said it's an endurance race.

I think people deliberately hide these things from themselves, and from each other, and it's going to keep continuing like this. No one wants to hear it, they don't like talking about it, if we all do this, then it has no choice but to keep doing this.

#4279493 - 07/16/16 03:13 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Zamzow Offline
Zamzow  Offline

Hey Mechanus, aka Kontact, aka DevilM.... what happened to you?

I used to think highly of a lot of your posts ten or twelve years ago...

#4279497 - 07/16/16 03:25 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

I'm not trying to do anything here but explain something that's been on my mind for several years. If you have any notion about women that they didn't seem quite right to you, I've been there too, most men today in modern society the way are raised are probably unaware of it in some way or another.

I don't get involved with women in long term relationships anymore, the patterns I've seen with them tell me it's not a good idea.

If I had a son, I would have a talk with him about this stuff because it ain't like the movies. It's not to say I blame men or women, neither can really help the way they are. But men can help themselves and each other the way women have, the way women share information and talk about men and know what they're doing whereas men unfortunately just often avoid the topic. That may be good in a way, because it keeps them shackled to the way things are, but to take a quote from the jacket of that book:

"Men have been conditioned by women like dogs like the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs."

I think women and men exist to teach each other something, women teach us what we are supposed to be based on how they interact with us and how they choose to associate with us, by virtue of that, they teach us something about ourselves and the human race.

Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.