Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20
#4245062 - 03/31/16 05:15 PM Re: Miss Finland Poker Bluff... [Re: bud01]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

I don't think there's any reason that women can't play as well as men at all, if not better. I think women are master chameleons and poker players in life, psychological games come easy for them. A lot of what we see and think of them is on the surface- underneath that is extremely calculating and thought out, men project on to them all kinds of things like how vulnerable and sweet they are, and they play that up. If you were a fly on the wall in a women's restroom, they talk and act completely different when they go in there and talk with each other and gossip and share information than the image men and society projects onto them. This is the great big secret about women that men in Western society anyway are in the dark about.

When you see some woman who looks like a delicate little flower with some big bad boy thug, it's likely the woman who's the thug and the man who is the delicate flower in the relationship. Like attracts like, it's the male who deep down under the surface wants that delicate flower for companionship, that's what men are when they seek relationships with women. Men project onto women the values they are attracted to, women project on to men the values they are attracted to because underneath the masculine facade, men are actually quite emotional and desire feminine, motherly love, on the other hand, on the surface women are supposed to be sweet and delicate, it's the women who underneath that veneer who are attracted to power and dominance and status, they seek that by proxy when they are attracted to powerful or assertive males. The woman controls that relationship and can benefit by proxy by who she associates and who she controls and manipulates.

Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4245545 - 04/01/16 09:08 PM Re: I heard the fragance is a full frontal assault on your senses.... [Re: Bib4Tuna]  
Mechanus Offline
Mechanus  Offline

Men sign the treaty. Women are in charge of relationships. They want to change and mold men into providers for the women once the male becomes attached.

When you look at early 20th Century and late 19th Century photographs of women, they aren't that attractive at all. Makeup technology and modern diet and fashion trends have come a long way to make women more attractive than ever, further, modern culture has put it the attitude into women that they are the prizes, and men facilitate this and are now in a totally different mindset. We have reversed the order as of late- the female has become the prize to be won instead of the male.

For the longest time in human history, women were always more of a burden and a responsibility for the men to take on rather than the other way around. For our ancestors, it would be far easier for a man to be alone and go solo and survive to old age than it would be for a woman without help from others. Women needed to perceive men as a 'catch'- someone who can provide for them, take care of them, and give them those tingling feelings once in awhile to make them feel ready to reproduce.

Our species evolved so that the self sacrificing, caring instinct of men to care for women ensures that the women and her children have better chances of survival- the dark part of this arrangement is that the female need not be self sacrificing for the male and to love the male to make this happen, the 'unconditional' love all flows downward like so:

Men love ---> women and women love ---> children and children love ---> animals.

Always remember that even an attractive woman's self esteem is inherently rather low, they are fully aware of all of this.

#4245650 - 04/02/16 02:55 AM Observations and advice on relationships  
CyBerkut Online content
Administrator
CyBerkut  Online Content
Administrator
Hotshot

Florida
Welcome to this new thread where observations, advice and expertise on relationships can be found. This will be the new home for the subject matter, so that it doesn't continue to intrude into other subjects. Those wishing to expound upon the subject, and those wishing to avail themselves of the expertise, can do so here.

Enjoy!

#4245666 - 04/02/16 04:11 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
Cool idea! thumbsup

I'm going to share with you all my KILLER lines and methods for getting with a honey, but you have to do them in order and over time or they might not work. This may be a little dated so make any adjustments where necessary.

(You can thank me later for this awesome free advice).

++++++++++

In a confident (but not cocky) manner, walk up to her table and ask...

1. "Can I sit next to you?"

If she says, "Sure", play it smooth. Don't woof down your pizza or toss your tater tots in the air and catch them with your mouth! Also, don't ask her, "Are you going to eat that?", this should come much later in the relationship.

When you're done eating and she breaks out the textbooks, don't start pestering her! In fact, break out your own books and pretend to do homework or something. Let her strike up a conversation when she's ready, and if she doesn't just tell her when the bell rings, "See you tomorrow". Let her know you're going to keep showing up every day no matter how boring she is, even if she doesn't seem to like you and is simply tolerating your uninvited presence.

++++++++++

If after a few days you haven't given up and she finally starts talking to you, it's time to take the next step with...

2. "Can I walk you to class?"

If she says, "Ok", be a gentleman and carry her books for extra credit. Keep good posture, don't look at all the nice ass walking by (at least don't make it obvious), and don't say anything stupid. In fact, play it safe and don't say anything at all, just walk by her side like you really want to be there.

++++++++++

After a few days of small talk in the cafeteria and walking her to class [plus a chance encounter at a movie theater], it's time to take the next BIG step and ask...

3. "Can I call you tonight?"

If she says, "Sure", and then writes her number on a piece of paper, you're freggin' in, bro! cheers

Last edited by MarkG; 04/04/16 03:09 AM. Reason: cleaned up a little
#4245700 - 04/02/16 09:44 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Friday Offline
Friday  Offline

Sevenoaks, England.
MarkG, you forgot #4, the police dawn raid your house, confiscate all your PC's and laptops and arrest you for grooming school girl :0)

That Farrow bloke you executed today, are you sure he's dead?
Well I chopped his head off, that usually does the trick.
Yes, don't get clever with me Baldrick. I just thought you might have lopped off a leg or something by mistake.
No, the thing I chopped off had a nose.
#4245725 - 04/02/16 11:43 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Vitesse Offline
Vitesse  Offline

Devon UK
Quote:
and arrest you for grooming school girl :0)

Hey, being a teacher gotta have some perks, no?

#4245727 - 04/02/16 11:48 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
CG2015 Offline
CG2015  Offline

Where's Mechanus.

He is always so informative.

#4245756 - 04/02/16 02:14 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
LB4LB Offline
Still lurking about
LB4LB  Offline
Still lurking about
Hotshot

Detroit Burbs
Says it all:

#4245757 - 04/02/16 02:18 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
BD-123 Offline
Old Scroat
BD-123  Offline
Old Scroat

Naunton Beauchamp Worcestershi...
'Can I align my worm-ridden Galleon to your trim Frigate?'
Pinched from Otto Von Bismark's remark about the Austro-Hungarian Empire, but should work well in a club environment.

#4245760 - 04/02/16 02:21 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
I've got serious game, yo! bananadance

I think it's about having confidence and just the right amount of swagger.

For example, if she's waiting for you in the foyer, don't come off as being over anxious to greet her. Make her wait a while with anticipation, in fact be the last one off the school bus. Walk down those steps with purpose (whatever you do, don't be a spaz and trip). Pretend you don't even see her at first, as if you have important business on your mind like your financials (how you're going to replace the lunch money you just spent on Battlezone and Defender).

If you're late walking her to class, play it cool like you don't care and walk away from her slowly. Don't start hauling ass to beat the tardy bell until AFTER she can no longer see you.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run
#4245761 - 04/02/16 02:24 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: MarkG]  
Nixer Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Nixer  Offline
Scaliwag and Survivor
Veteran

Living with the Trees
"Are you a model?"

Believe it or not, I have seen it work, more than once.

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum

#4245762 - 04/02/16 02:25 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
^ That scene from Say Anything! rofl

The sun is in the east
#4245833 - 04/02/16 07:03 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Vitesse Offline
Vitesse  Offline

Devon UK
You gotta love her completely.
Then you f@#$ing f@#k her discreetly.
And then you f!@#ing bone her completely.
But then you gotta f@#k her hard.

And that, lads, is how 'tiz done. Take it from me.

BTDT, probably.

Last edited by Vitesse; 04/02/16 07:04 PM.
#4245844 - 04/02/16 07:56 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
NavyNuke99 Offline
One Man Wolfpack
NavyNuke99  Offline
One Man Wolfpack
Hotshot

Raleigh, NC
There are few things more expensive than a woman who is "free for the night."

" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy

"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson

AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600
Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB
CM Storm Series Trooper
Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive
WD Green 2TB Media Drive
Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU
#4246035 - 04/03/16 02:04 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
MarkG Offline
Veteran
MarkG  Offline
Veteran

The Bayou
Damn Vitesse, slow down! I haven't even gotten to holding hands yet! biggrin

In all seriousness, I'd say...

Kiss her. Kiss her passionately and kiss her often. Never stop kissing her.

Have an occasional good old fashion make out session (pretend to be courting her on an Andy Griffith episode). Remind her what it was you did that really stroked her fire in the first place (whatever that might be). In my case it was that first kiss.

Never understatement the eroticism of a good long kiss.

Hint: It helps to stay diligent on your oral hygiene. smile

The sun is in the east
#4246060 - 04/03/16 03:26 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
LB4LB Offline
Still lurking about
LB4LB  Offline
Still lurking about
Hotshot

Detroit Burbs
Never under estimate the power of a moderately priced pair of diamond earrings. Either that or just start leaving the toilet seat down.

#4246064 - 04/03/16 03:38 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: CyBerkut]  
Vitesse Offline
Vitesse  Offline

Devon UK
Quote:
Never under estimate the power of a moderately priced pair of diamond earrings. Either that or just start leaving the toilet seat down.

In terms of cost benefit, which one works out best?

Quote:
Damn Vitesse, slow down

... and that folks, is what she said!

In all seriousness, when it gets down to the moment, I find this old Guatemalan love songs works wonders...

Cuando limpiado mi cuarto
No encuentro nada
Adonde va con tanta prisa?
Al partido de fútbol

Last edited by Vitesse; 04/03/16 03:44 PM.
#4246166 - 04/03/16 09:26 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: Vitesse]  
CyBerkut Online content
Administrator
CyBerkut  Online Content
Administrator
Hotshot

Florida
Originally Posted By: Vitesse

In all seriousness, when it gets down to the moment, I find this old Guatemalan love songs works wonders...

No encuentro nada
Al partido de fútbol

Not being literate in spanish, the appearance of "limpiado" did not strike me as an auspicious beginning. wink

I see it has a different meaning than what came to mind though... smile

#4246191 - 04/03/16 10:21 PM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: Vitesse]  
bones Offline
Hotshot
bones  Offline
Hotshot

Earth
You gotta love her completely.
Then you f@#$ing f@#k her discreetly.
And then you f!@#ing bone her completely.
But then you gotta f@#k her hard.

And that, lads, is how 'tiz done. Take it from me.

BTDT, probably.

Tenascious D?

v6,
boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
#4246223 - 04/04/16 12:47 AM Re: Observations and advice on relationships [Re: Vitesse]  
NavyNuke99 Offline
One Man Wolfpack
NavyNuke99  Offline
One Man Wolfpack
Hotshot

Raleigh, NC

No encuentro nada
Al partido de fútbol

rofl

" And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy.'"- John F. Kennedy

"NUKE-ular. It's pronounced NUKE-ular."- Homer Simpson

AMD FX-8350 Vishera @ 4.0 Ghz
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600
Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB
CM Storm Series Trooper
Samsung 840 series 500 GB OS/ Game drive
WD Green 2TB Media Drive
Thermaltake Black Widow 850W PSU
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20

Moderated by  RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.