so I only need EECH CD?
EEAH is not needed anymore?
you will have no instrument needles in Mi-28 cockpit without EEAH installed.
Tried Yesterday, helicopter shacking and bumping on the helipad so impossible to take off, anyway thank you.
I'm afraid you are not only one who have such troubles. I will make some changes in suspension code and maybe will ask you to check it, I have no this issue and just can't test it by myself.
I already have the previous releases installed that changed my clean install of 1.15 to 1.16.
Now I have to install everything again from the disc?
It's recommended, but you always can try to update 1.16.0RC version. If something will be wrong after update - I'm afraid best option will clean install. don't forget to save player data before reinstall.
Please allow me a few questions --
1. Does it allow multiple-monitors or big resolutions? Mine would be 5896x1080.
2. Can I export MFD images? I'm hoping to find a way for this to work with Helios.... that would be so cool!
3. How is multiplayer support?
4. Screenshots? Videos?
1. as Firebird said here
- it can, but I'm not familiar with rendering system improvements so can't say for sure.
2. MFD export is supported, but compatibly problems with your display can happen.
3. MP mode is playable, but unfortunately there are was no wide tests of it. due to old MP system clients will have some uncomfortable limitations - like weapon launch delay. in local network it's barely noticeable, but in world wide it can be worse. masterserver is working - you can turn it on so other players can connect to your game. but, Airfields mod is broking compatibly so both server and client should have it, or should not have. I hope this great mod will be ready to next minor update and it will be included by default.
4. I'm sorry, have no time for that. maybe later.