Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#4198329 - 11/24/15 06:37 AM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: Bearcat99]  
Dakpilot Offline
Dakpilot  Offline

Liz Lemon

You can try it for yourself, WT is free to try and so is RoF

If I thought you had an 'actual' interest it maybe worth continuing a dialogue

But no, I am sure you are the same Liz lemon who was happily assisting Siggi in his efforts/'campaign' to Get his twisted view to the top of google search for BoS (amongst other things) by thousands of copy pastes links of versions of his agenda.

At the time I thought it a bit sad that a TF member would align themselves with such a person/campaign/behaviour, because I generally have very great respect for what TF have achieved for the community and their continued work.

If it was a different Liz lemon then I apologise for mistaking you for someone else

Cheers Dakpilot

#4198355 - 11/24/15 09:45 AM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: Dakpilot]  
ATAG_Bliss Offline
ATAG_Bliss  Offline

Originally Posted By: Dakpilot
Liz Lemon

You can try it for yourself, WT is free to try and so is RoF

If I thought you had an 'actual' interest it maybe worth continuing a dialogue

But no, I am sure you are the same Liz lemon who was happily assisting Siggi in his efforts/'campaign' to Get his twisted view to the top of google search for BoS (amongst other things) by thousands of copy pastes links of versions of his agenda.

At the time I thought it a bit sad that a TF member would align themselves with such a person/campaign/behaviour, because I generally have very great respect for what TF have achieved for the community and their continued work.

If it was a different Liz lemon then I apologise for mistaking you for someone else

Cheers Dakpilot

Funny how some people get all mad and always end up attacking the person that made the post instead of addressing the actual content of that person's post in the 1st place. That a sure sign of someone who doesn't have a leg to stand on in the 1st place.

Regardless of how many choice words you use, we all know if 777 made a care package full of excrement, you would happily buy it up and say it tastes like ice cream. But back in reality, the game is a flop. And no amount of sugar coated strawman semantics will change that.

#4198378 - 11/24/15 10:52 AM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: Bearcat99]  
Dakpilot Offline
Dakpilot  Offline

I addressed the content of Liz post at me

both WT mouse aim and Rof mouse control are available free, surely it is best to try it, and avoid speculation,

I am not attacking anyone merely relating their "attitude'' from past example, nor getting "all mad"

meanwhile you suggest I cannot tell the difference between excrement and ice cream, have you ever made a post that does not contain the phrase 'strawman' or 'attacking the person' which you then make a mockery of by doing exactly that, a sure sign of someone who does not have a leg to stand on

Cheers Dakpilot

#4198480 - 11/24/15 03:52 PM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: Bearcat99]  
HeinKill Offline
HeinKill  Offline

Cloud based
Re tanks, this is great to hear, from Sokol

"You can drive from gunner position and fire at same time, or from hatch open position, or external view, besides the driver position, of course."

H

[Linked Image]
#4198526 - 11/24/15 04:42 PM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: Dakpilot]  
LizLemon Offline
LizLemon  Offline

both WT mouse aim and Rof mouse control are available free, surely it is best to try it, and avoid speculation,

I am not attacking anyone merely relating their "attitude'' from past example, nor getting "all mad"

meanwhile you suggest I cannot tell the difference between excrement and ice cream, have you ever made a post that does not contain the phrase 'strawman' or 'attacking the person' which you then make a mockery of by doing exactly that, a sure sign of someone who does not have a leg to stand on

Cheers Dakpilot

I say it looks identical to war thunder because I have played war thunder, and I'm not seeing any significant differences.

But maybe you can explain the difference between mouse pointing and mouse aiming control.

Also, funny to see you still booty blasted by a post I made, what was it, nearly 2 years now? But hey, whatever stuff you can try and make stick, right?

"Flight-simmers love as many graphics options as possible." - Jason, November 2012
#4198531 - 11/24/15 04:45 PM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: Bearcat99]  
LizLemon Offline
LizLemon  Offline

Originally Posted By: Bearcat99
If it were not a server side setting I could see some of the drama.. but given that it is.... all this kvetching over it is just a lot the sos...

Of course you were kvetching plenty over mouse aim not that long ago. One of the strongest arguments against it posted in this thread is a quote of a post made by yourself.

Giving how you once felt I would have expected you to understand why people are upset and maybe be a bit forgiving of some of the drama. After all you did the same. But maybe humility is to much to ask for online.

"Flight-simmers love as many graphics options as possible." - Jason, November 2012
#4198583 - 11/24/15 05:50 PM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: Bearcat99]  
Sokol1 Offline
Sokol1  Offline

Internet
Tested briefly the "mouse fly" - QM, Custom with all aids OFF, only icon to see the guide circle, no "CS" crosshair.

The first impression is the thing is "wobble" (rubber band) like with joystick. biggrin

But flying is easier - actually is the AP that are piloting, you just indicate where to go.

I found it easier to shoot, you can use the aircraft as a SMG shooting in the waist line and spread bullets everywhere, I easily "strafing" a AI Bf 110 in the air.

At first land seemed impossible, but was just matter to point the runway - with the airplane hanging on the propeller, inclined ~50 degrees - that I never landed so well. smile

I dont know (and dont pretend) the WT system.

#4198585 - 11/24/15 05:56 PM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: LizLemon]  
Bearcat99 Offline
Bearcat99  Offline

USA
Originally Posted By: LizLemon
Originally Posted By: Bearcat99
If it were not a server side setting I could see some of the drama.. but given that it is.... all this kvetching over it is just a lot the sos...

Of course you were kvetching plenty over mouse aim not that long ago. One of the strongest arguments against it posted in this thread is a quote of a post made by yourself.

Giving how you once felt I would have expected you to understand why people are upset and maybe be a bit forgiving of some of the drama. After all you did the same. But maybe humility is to much to ask for online.

You obviously don't know what kvetching means. I suspect but am not sure of the post you are talking about but if I did state opposition to the idea, it was before it was implemented and it was an opinion. I don't tend to kvetch over things that have not yet happened... it makes no sense at all to me, unless of course it is something I would like to happen that isn't happening.. and even then at some point I suck it up and move on if is not forthcoming... In the case of the former I state my opinion about it and wait and see.. I stated, I waited.. I saw... and from where I sit if this were mouse aim as implemented in WT... if the FMs had been dumbed down to support it and if it were not a server side setting I could see the reason for all this and I would be right there with those still griping about it just as I was as far as the unlocks and the graphic settings fiasco went... but given that none of the above is the case.. this issue and this feature as implemented is reduced to the realm of wonder woman view... If you like it for whatever reason .. it is a nice option to have.. if you don't like it don't use it and as long as it can be set server side for MP the issue is moot. In this case if there are servers with the option.. just don't fly on them or create your own..

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
#4198625 - 11/24/15 07:03 PM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: LizLemon]  
Dakpilot Offline
Dakpilot  Offline

Originally Posted By: LizLemon

Cheers Dakpilot

I say it looks identical to war thunder because I have played war thunder, and I'm not seeing any significant differences.

But maybe you can explain the difference between mouse pointing and mouse aiming control.

Also, funny to see you still booty blasted by a post I made, what was it, nearly 2 years now? But hey, whatever stuff you can try and make stick, right?

I don't have to try and make anything stick...your actions then, simply back up your attitude now,
and talking of two years ago..is your very next post not about BC's opinion from 2 years ago? before BoS early access even launched, in the thread you brought back from the dead, I believe it was you who brought up two year old threads in the first place, to what end?

Seeing as you have experience with mouse aim from Warthunder you can make your own opinion, as it is available in BoS now

Cheers Dakpilot

#4198876 - 11/25/15 04:37 AM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: Bearcat99]  
SharpeXB Offline
SharpeXB  Offline

X-Plane has mouse control.
Does that mean X-Plane is not a real flight sim?

Velocity Micro PC | Asus Z97-A | i7-4790K @4.7GHz | Corsair H80iGT Liquid CPU Cooler | 32GB DDR3-1600MHz Memory | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC 11GB | 240gb Intel 520 Series SSD | 850 W Corsair PSU | Windows 10 Home | Samsung U28D590D UHD 28" Monitor | Bose Companion 5 Speakers | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5
#4200254 - 11/29/15 01:13 AM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: Bearcat99]  
dburne Offline
dburne  Offline

ROTFLMAO, just got back from the holiday week, playing a little catching up.
I needed a good laugh this evening !!!

Too dang funny.

Wait for it - Mouse Wars, episode 1. !! A New Chapter.

LOL. You go BOS!!!
< point-aim-click> LOL.

Last edited by dburne; 11/29/15 01:14 AM.

Don

EVGA X-79 Dark MB|I-7 4820K@4.50 GHz|EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3|16GB Corsair Dominator PC2133 Ram|Oculus Rift CV1|Virpil T-50 stick, Warthog throttle|MFG Crosswind Pedals
#4200344 - 11/29/15 10:05 AM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: Bearcat99]  
3instein Offline
3instein  Offline

Falkirk,Scotland
Hey Don, I thought this was what you were waiting for to get you back into BoS? LMAO.

Mick. smile

"An appeaser is someone who feeds the crocodile hoping he will be eaten last"

Winston Churchill

#4200362 - 11/29/15 11:26 AM Re: Developer Diary 114 [Re: Bearcat99]  
dburne Offline
dburne  Offline

Lol,

Well I was holding out for PWCG to get finalized and give it a try once again. Have been catching up on the latest DD, and it would seem all the excitement and direction at the moment is on mouse control and tanks...

Don

EVGA X-79 Dark MB|I-7 4820K@4.50 GHz|EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3|16GB Corsair Dominator PC2133 Ram|Oculus Rift CV1|Virpil T-50 stick, Warthog throttle|MFG Crosswind Pedals
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  CyBerkut 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:58 PM
Baltimore Bridge Collapse
by F4UDash4. 03/26/24 05:51 PM
The Oldest WWII Veterans
by F4UDash4. 03/24/24 09:21 PM
They got fired after this.
by Wigean. 03/20/24 08:19 PM
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.