Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#4141128 - 06/30/15 01:58 AM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: Assassin7]  
Assassin7 Offline
Assassin7  Offline

Umm yeah seems to be a never ending thing check this out:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?46458-Steel-Beasts-Pro-PE/page20

"To Asid;
So the rest of the community on SB is toxic? They're all racist and bullies? Sure sounds like that is what you are saying. Which in turn sounds like you might be stirring the pot a bit, which might be the reason people are hostile towards you and your group. I don't know for sure, but it seems that way to me. Good luck with all that. I for one have been involved with the SB community for many years, and while there are some ego's and differing views, I can say that anytime there is a huge misunderstanding, it's mostly to blame on personality conflicts. Which unless you live in a sterile bubble, and have no contact with the outside world, that stuff happens on a daily basis. People need to grow some skin and realize that everyone is entitled to one thing, and one thing only. Their opinion. From what I've seen on SB, most of the people have a good nature and are more than willing to help and guide newbies. The internet is hard to convey sarcasm on, and some people's first language is not English, so I feel a lot can get lost in translation. Gotta make like a duck, and let it roll off of your back."

Sounds like to me another attack towards the DOW's VU. This member in the SB community is admitting it. Posted by catchdog. BTW there is no member by this name on Steelbeasts.com, looks like another trolling member in which he has changed his name to hide his identity. The name catchdog is not found when it is searched on the Steel beasts Website.

Last edited by Assassin7; 06/30/15 06:22 PM.

Proud member of Kanium
Inline advert (2nd and 3rd post)

#4141138 - 06/30/15 02:20 AM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: Assassin7]  
mandark Offline
mandark  Offline

Marko112234567534 or Dominik22343 or whatever your name is today. You are showing all that you are a hater and bully.

I like steelbeasts it is a good thing. I am sad and upset my friends are not playing because of fighting in sb forums. Marko22745967 you still di not answer my questions. Never mind. I see you all making new names and doing this same hate on bi forums with catchdog fake name. This is normal i think for marko2890654 and his people.

I like the steelbeasts software NOT the haters like marko447896890. I say no more. Let everyone see. Bye and enjoy life.

#4141182 - 06/30/15 06:32 AM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: mandark]  
Ronin_GE Offline
Ronin_GE  Offline

@Assassin7

Well, I'm speechless.
I tried to put a perspective on both sides of the arguement, if even that is perceived as an attack I honestly don't know how to approach you.

Last edited by Ronin_GE; 06/30/15 06:32 AM.

nec cupias, nec metuas

official steelbeasts website
www.steelbeasts.com
Panzerbataillon 911(v) Webseite
www.steelbeasts.org
#4141189 - 06/30/15 07:16 AM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: Assassin7]  
marko1231123 Offline
marko1231123  Offline

Originally Posted By: Assassin7
Originally Posted By: marko1231123
Originally Posted By: ronin
opinions as "attack". But unless the parties involved have the ability to consider that them themselves are not innocent too.
Mandark conducts the same kind BS he actually complains about, but only seems to recognize it in others. While Marko get all wound up and personal and attacks peole who where not even involved in this particular mess up. Quote Ronin.

I will make this my last post on the subject.
At no time did I attack any individual by name from the DOW VU due to the lacky of hard evidence.
I know from talking to certain individuals certain facts but I will not post them on a public forum.
Also I suggest you check the time line and content of previous negative posts made by DOW members and tell me there is no link with DOW. circumstantial I will admit.
Ronin your posts can be very condescending you seem to think your the only SB forum member to answer such posts.
I thought this whole debacle was sorted when I challenged mandark to provide evidence of his allegations on this and the BI forum
With out using out of context old posts.
And he failed to do so.

Marko-"At no time did I attack any individual by name from the DOW VU due to the lack of hard evidence."

Assassin-True statement you didnt call a member by name but you certainly pointed a finger at a DOW's member.

Marko-"I know from talking to certain individuals certain facts but I will not post them on a public forum."

Assassin-This is a lie! If you have the evidence then post it if not then there is no evidence.

Marko-"Also I suggest you check the time line and content of previous negative posts made by DOW members and tell me there is no link with DOW."

Assassin-So what your saying is we are not allowed to play SB online on the SB TS? Or we get blame for this nonsense BS!

Marko-"circumstantial I will admit."

Assassin-Admit to what? That you play the blame game by pointing fingers without any evidence. Nonsense BS

Marko-"Ronin your posts can be very condescending you seem to think your the only SB forum member to answer such posts."

Assassin-Nice try on Ronin's part to change the posts topic and create another conflict. Clapping hands and giving 2 high fives.

Marko-"I thought this whole debacle was sorted when I challenged mandark to provide evidence of his allegations on this and the BI forum"

Assassin-This is a bunch of BS your entire intention was to create a problem for the DOW's VU which seems to happen quite a bit in the SB community. What a freaken coincidence.

Here's an idea, maybe you guys that Harass, insult and troll the DOW's VU should knock the BS off and leave the DOW's members alone. How about that idea, is that too much to #%&*$# ask for?

Assassin7 This coming from a self confessed cheat. (but only because you were caught)
You should have been expelled from the community you were luck to get away with it.
You call me a liar you are a man without integrity.
I promised the person I spoke to about this situation I would not reveal his name.
And some of us do have integrity.
This is typical of a few bitter/resentful members of DOW who cause #%&*$# spread dissent then play the victim when people respond in kind.

This post was made by Stardog a DOW member a few weeks ago, A individual made a comment about Asid the DOW C/O
So stardog attacked the whole SB community then Mandark appeared from no ware (check his post count) with a vicious hate camping against the SB Forum community.
And all this is supposed to be coincidental. Yer right.

Quote stardog.
Wow, talk about a rude and uncalled for response to a simple information post.
Since we are not on the SB forums I can speak my mind. Those comments are exactly why the SB community has made the name for itself that it has.

Really, truly sad for such a small community. Ever wonder why the community is so small? Its not because of the complexity of the sim I assure you.

eSims might want to think about that.

Read more: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4135135#ixzz3eX00jdkd
Follow us: @SimHQ on Twitter | SimHQ on Facebook

JUST FOR THE RECORD MANY SB FORUM MEMBERS HAVE ASKED ME TO CEASE POSTING ON THE TOPIC
BEING A HOT HEADED MICK I WILL DEFEND MY SELF WHEN BEING VILIFIED
I AM IN NO WAY REPRESENDING THE SB FORUM /OR ESIM GAMES.
AND THIS DISSCUSSION/ARGUEMENT NO WAY REPRESENDS THE SB FORUM ALTHOUGH SOME WOULD LIKE TO MAKE OUT IT DOES.

Last edited by marko1231123; 06/30/15 09:32 AM.
#4141242 - 06/30/15 11:37 AM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: mandark]  
marko1231123 Offline
marko1231123  Offline

Originally Posted By: mandark
Marko112234567534 or Dominik22343 or whatever your name is today. You are showing all that you are a hater and bully.

I like steelbeasts it is a good thing. I am sad and upset my friends are not playing because of fighting in sb forums. Marko22745967 you still di not answer my questions. Never mind. I see you all making new names and doing this same hate on bi forums with catchdog fake name. This is normal i think for marko2890654 and his people.

I like the steelbeasts software NOT the haters like marko447896890. I say no more. Let everyone see. Bye and enjoy life.

LoL seriously.
By all means ask the I site administrator over on the BI forum to check the IP addresss to see if they were sent by the same address
I am man enough to use my name I don't hide under a bogus name.
And for the record I myself told people I am Dominic my middle name in the real world
As for the questions you said I didant answer remind me again what they were
And you would have to be some type of dim wit to believe that crock of #%&*$# about your so called friend by all means
Get them to register there disapproval by posting on this site. I will be happy to apologise no DOW members need apply. LoL

Last edited by marko1231123; 06/30/15 01:59 PM.
#4141251 - 06/30/15 11:54 AM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: marko1231123]  
Assassin7 Offline
Assassin7  Offline

Wow once again trying to change the topic again to create yet another conflict with dirty laundry. Well Marko please explain exactly what exploit I did? Maybe I should throw your dirty laundry out to the public, I havent seen you around team speak lately, Is that due to the fact you threaten a steelbeasts member and his family. Ask anyone who play steelbeasts with me on a daily basis if I cheat. Ask them Marko. Also lets not forget the reason why I'm even having to posts in this form. Could it be that once again you are pointing fingers.

Last edited by Assassin7; 06/30/15 06:23 PM.

Proud member of Kanium
#4141298 - 06/30/15 01:03 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: Assassin7]  
marko1231123 Offline
marko1231123  Offline

Originally Posted By: Assassin7
Wow once again trying to change the topic again to create yet another conflict with dirty laundry. Well Marko please explain exactly what exploit I did? Maybe I should throw your dirty laundry out to the public, I havent seen you around team speak lately, Is that due to the fact you threaten a steelbeasts member and his family. Talk about a hostile community. Ask anyone who play steelbeasts with me on a daily basis if I cheat. Ask them Marko. Also lets not forget the reason why I'm even having to posts in this form. Could it be that once again you are pointing fingers, nonsense BS in the SB multiplayer community.

You called me a liar what do you expect me to do
Ok answer this.

Deny you publicly apologised on the SB forum for cheating, if I have to I will find the post and post it here.
As for the alleged threat I made, what a crock, I see Asid is fighting behind his minions again only he new of the false allegations made against me which were investigated and no actions taken because I never made such a threat facts No fiction please
And what the hell does this disagreement have to do with the SB community if anything they have asked me to desist from further contact or are you guys trying to recruit for DOW by betraying Members of the SB forum as bully's something you lot are well known for
As for why I haven't been on team speak well that's simple have just Finished a course which I had to pass in order to keep my current job so it took priority over every thing else. there are posts to confirm same on this forum.
I was also asked to re-join UK Armour which I had to decline because of my RL commitments.

Last edited by marko1231123; 06/30/15 01:15 PM.
#4141324 - 06/30/15 01:42 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: mandark]  
Stardog765 Offline
Stardog765  Offline

Pendleton, IN
If you are going to bring me into this then get your story straight.
First I made the post I made in the other thread NOT because "A individual made a comment about Asid the DOW C/O"
I made my comments because he was attacked for making a simple information/invitation post about something the DOW were going to be doing.

I am going to come to my friends defense when I see him being attacked for no good reason. Like anyone would do.

The comments I made in that post about how I, me sees what goes on in this community as a new member of it were my views alone and have NOTHING to do with DOW. You can take them or leave them I dont really care but I felt it needed to be said at the time. I said my piece, Ssnake said what he said so I felt it was a done deal and I left it lay.

You have never seen me post anything about anyone up until now, I dont play forum games, I dont play he said she said games. If I make a post about something like this its because it has gotten to a point that its either going to make my eyes explode or I am going to say something.

Last edited by Stardog765; 06/30/15 01:44 PM.

Stardog765
Dogs of War
#4141337 - 06/30/15 02:07 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: marko1231123]  
Assassin7 Offline
Assassin7  Offline

Marko you can't even answer the questions I asked, so far none of the questions. Now you are just trying to create more conflict. Look how you have already change the topic of the discussion. Just stop with your nonsense and pointing fingers. They I assume is Esims have already asked you to stop. But yet I still am seeing posts by you. All the DOW VU was asking was to be left alone. Even posted here earlier. But yet the nonsense continues. For those who think I cheat, please pm exactly how I did and why I am not banned from TGIF. Some of you need to think about things before you go pointing fingers.

Last edited by Assassin7; 06/30/15 06:24 PM.

Proud member of Kanium
#4141341 - 06/30/15 02:09 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: Stardog765]  
marko1231123 Offline
marko1231123  Offline

Originally Posted By: Stardog765
If you are going to bring me into this then get your story straight.
First I made the post I made in the other thread NOT because "A individual made a comment about Asid the DOW C/O"
I made my comments because he was attacked for making a simple information/invitation post about something the DOW were going to be doing.

I am going to come to my friends defense when I see him being attacked for no good reason. Like anyone would do.

The comments I made in that post about how I, me sees what goes on in this community as a new member of it were my views alone and have NOTHING to do with DOW. You can take them or leave them I dont really care but I felt it needed to be said at the time. I said my piece, Ssnake said what he said so I felt it was a done deal and I left it lay.

You have never seen me post anything about anyone up until now, I dont play forum games, I dont play he said she said games. If I make a post about something like this its because it has gotten to a point that its either going to make my eyes explode or I am going to say something.

So tell me why you felt the need to condemn a whole community for the actions of one member
who in all honesty told it as it was, harsh I will admit.
Asid caused that much #%&*$# on the SB forum he lost the respect of some members of that community

I fully realise I am on my own in dealing with this but it says a lot about the restraint of the SB community not to get involved.
Like I have stated there a good bunch of guys on the SB forum,
And yes I am a hot head but I am no liar or a bully and have never threatened anybody.
you DOW guys can go to hell if you think I am going to back down.

#4141349 - 06/30/15 02:18 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: marko1231123]  
Assassin7 Offline
Assassin7  Offline

Marko good grief guy, just stop. When you have the evidence pointing to one of the DOW members making the Toxic talk on the Bohemia forms and the evidence that mandark is a member of DOW then fine understand. But you have nothing

Proud member of Kanium
#4141353 - 06/30/15 02:40 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: mandark]  
Stardog765 Offline
Stardog765  Offline

Pendleton, IN
Marko, look man let me try and say this as clearly as I can because either you are not getting what my other post was about or you just don't want to.

I did not condemn anyone or any community. I just made a post that reflects my experience with the SB community up to that point as a fairly new member of it. I did not say the whole community was a bunch of no good SOBs all I did was express from my point of view from what I have seen.

Now you can continue to put me out there as attacking or condemning the community I guess if it helps you make your point but that is not what I did.

How about we try this, how about everyone just mind their own business when it comes to other VUs if they don't have anything constructive to say or add. If they would like to RESPECTFULLY and HONESTLY work together with other VUs and help make the community thrive then by all means do it. God bless you!

Sound good? Sounds good to me. If my impression of the community is so wrong then prove me wrong. Lets all just be cool to each other.

To the SimHQ guys, sorry this all had to be aired here on your much respected forums. S! Love you long time! smile

Stardoggy out!

Stardog765
Dogs of War
#4141400 - 06/30/15 05:33 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: Stardog765]  
Asid Offline
Dogs of War
Asid  Offline
Dogs of War

I was not going to post this but I feel it needs to be said.

There are allegations being made against my character and conduct as well as of the Dogs of War Vu. Judge for yourselves what I am like by reading the verifiable points below.

• I have helped dozens and dozens of people with issues they had relating to Steel Beasts. Some 4 hours plus.

• I have posted thousands of posts on many sites in order to bring more awareness to people about Steel beasts.

• I have spent my own money on extra licenses to enable people to try Steel Beasts for free.

• I have received official recognition from eSims for helping to grow the multiplayer community and providing support for people.

• I have received many positive messages of support from the people who I have helped as well as the people who read my posts.

• I have never been banned from any of the forums including Steelbeasts.com.

• I have never received a warning about my conduct from any of the forums including Steelbeasts.com.

• I have never been banned from a Vu or asked to leave at any time.

• The DOW Vu works tirelessly to help people who have issues with Steel Beasts Pro.

• We are the largest, most active and helpful Steel Beasts Vu.

I receive attacks almost daily. I generally just "shake it off". Sometimes i sing this song "Cause the players gonna play, play, play.....And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate" (40 second mark)

I do this because I enjoy the Steel Beasts Pro simulation and want others to experience it also.

Example 1:
01:00 a.m. this morning I spent over an hour helping two new people who had many issues and could not connect together for a multiplayer session. I resolved their issues. Their names are Phoenix and Holmes.

Example 2:
Yesterday. DOW group members including myself helped to playtest a mission which is going to be posted on Steel Beasts website for the entire community to use. That was the second test of that mission. There are more tests to make.

I help people on a daily basis. It does not matter if they are a member of DOW or not. I receive p.m.’s daily asking for help and information about Steel Beasts, which I provide freely.

We have members from all over the world. Including Malaysia, Switzerland, France, Spain, UK, Finland, Norway, U.S.A, Germany, etc….. We do not discriminate by religion, sex or colour. So Minions are welcome as long as they abide by our code of conduct.

Here is our code of conduct. Easy to follow. However some people cannot adhere to it so they cannot be a part of our group. Unfortunately this can make them angry and turn hostile towards us.

Code of Conduct

We are a mature group of players. We believe in mutual respect at all times. Everybody within our group is treated as an equal. We expect members to follow our Standard Operating Procedure (S.O.P.). Our TeamSpeak and group sessions are open to all who want to participate and join D.O.W. However if you behave in an inappropriate manner you will be warned. If you continue to behave in an inappropriate manner, you will be banned from the group.

We will not tolerate the following behaviour while playing with our group or visiting our channel.
• Religious discussion
• Obscene language, Swearing, Profanity, Cussing,
• Racism
• Political discussion
• Sexual discussions
• Cheating or exploiting
• Bullying
• Bigotry
• Personal attacks

We do NOT allow any of the above behaviour in a private message or post either on TeamSpeak, Dogs of war forum or any other medium.

We have created a safe environment where everyone is respected and can have fun.

There are many friendly people in the Steel Beasts community. Steel Beasts Pro is a great simulation.

Haters give people very little credit. They assume that the reader believes them just because they write it on a forum post.

The only people to profit from threads like this are haters and popcorn vendors……

I am proud to be associated with the Dogs of War Vu

Regards
Asid

www.DogsOfWarVu.com
#4141408 - 06/30/15 05:51 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: Asid]  
Tjay Offline
Tjay  Offline

UK
I am more than happy to verify all of Asid's claims above. It is unfortunate that the SB community as represented by the official SB forum was criticised in the terms it was, and equally unfortunate that the thread then degenerated into a slanging match between individuals who don't see eye to eye - to put it mildly. Nobody on either side is going to change their minds, so how about everyone calls it a day and let's their blood pressure reduce to normal?

C.O UK Armour
#4141439 - 06/30/15 07:02 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: Asid]  
marko1231123 Offline
marko1231123  Offline

Originally Posted By: Asid
I was not going to post this but I feel it needs to be said.

There are allegations being made against my character and conduct as well as of the Dogs of War Vu. Judge for yourselves what I am like by reading the verifiable points below.

• I have helped dozens and dozens of people with issues they had relating to Steel Beasts. Some 4 hours plus.

• I have posted thousands of posts on many sites in order to bring more awareness to people about Steel beasts.

• I have spent my own money on extra licenses to enable people to try Steel Beasts for free.

• I have received official recognition from eSims for helping to grow the multiplayer community and providing support for people.

• I have received many positive messages of support from the people who I have helped as well as the people who read my posts.

• I have never been banned from any of the forums including Steelbeasts.com.

• I have never received a warning about my conduct from any of the forums including Steelbeasts.com.

• I have never been banned from a Vu or asked to leave at any time.

• The DOW Vu works tirelessly to help people who have issues with Steel Beasts Pro.

• We are the largest, most active and helpful Steel Beasts Vu.

I receive attacks almost daily. I generally just "shake it off". Sometimes i sing this song "Cause the players gonna play, play, play.....And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate" (40 second mark)

I do this because I enjoy the Steel Beasts Pro simulation and want others to experience it also.

Example 1:
01:00 a.m. this morning I spent over an hour helping two new people who had many issues and could not connect together for a multiplayer session. I resolved their issues. Their names are Phoenix and Holmes.

Example 2:
Yesterday. DOW group members including myself helped to playtest a mission which is going to be posted on Steel Beasts website for the entire community to use. That was the second test of that mission. There are more tests to make.

I help people on a daily basis. It does not matter if they are a member of DOW or not. I receive p.m.’s daily asking for help and information about Steel Beasts, which I provide freely.

We have members from all over the world. Including Malaysia, Switzerland, France, Spain, UK, Finland, Norway, U.S.A, Germany, etc….. We do not discriminate by religion, sex or colour. So Minions are welcome as long as they abide by our code of conduct.

Here is our code of conduct. Easy to follow. However some people cannot adhere to it so they cannot be a part of our group. Unfortunately this can make them angry and turn hostile towards us.

Code of Conduct

We are a mature group of players. We believe in mutual respect at all times. Everybody within our group is treated as an equal. We expect members to follow our Standard Operating Procedure (S.O.P.). Our TeamSpeak and group sessions are open to all who want to participate and join D.O.W. However if you behave in an inappropriate manner you will be warned. If you continue to behave in an inappropriate manner, you will be banned from the group.

We will not tolerate the following behaviour while playing with our group or visiting our channel.
• Religious discussion
• Obscene language, Swearing, Profanity, Cussing,
• Racism
• Political discussion
• Sexual discussions
• Cheating or exploiting
• Bullying
• Bigotry
• Personal attacks

We do NOT allow any of the above behaviour in a private message or post either on TeamSpeak, Dogs of war forum or any other medium.

We have created a safe environment where everyone is respected and can have fun.

There are many friendly people in the Steel Beasts community. Steel Beasts Pro is a great simulation.

Haters give people very little credit. They assume that the reader believes them just because they write it on a forum post.

The only people to profit from threads like this are haters and popcorn vendors……

I am proud to be associated with the Dogs of War Vu

Regards
Asid

DOW recruitment poster. LoL.
Its a funny thing how your so called code of conduct can be bypassed when it suites certain people.
Any how happy to leave it here. unless there are further attacks against me.

Last edited by marko1231123; 06/30/15 07:18 PM.
#4141448 - 06/30/15 07:32 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: mandark]  
Stardog765 Offline
Stardog765  Offline

Pendleton, IN
Haha how very passive aggressive of you. Let me get in one more attack then say I will back down now UNLESS there are other attacks against me, which might just very well be warranted since I just slipped in that last attack.

You kids really do crack me up.

Stardog765
Dogs of War
#4141450 - 06/30/15 07:35 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: marko1231123]  
Tjay Offline
Tjay  Offline

UK
And if there are more attacks on you, why not just ignore them and be the person who was man enough to bring this futile thread to end? That would get you respect. Otherwise it is just going to go on and on in a puerils 'Did, didn't did....' fashion for ever.

C.O UK Armour
#4141453 - 06/30/15 07:39 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: mandark]  
Stardog765 Offline
Stardog765  Offline

Pendleton, IN
Maybe this will help calm things down. Seems rainbows are all the buzz these days. Who knows.

Stardog765
Dogs of War
#4141483 - 06/30/15 08:28 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: Stardog765]  
marko1231123 Offline
marko1231123  Offline

Originally Posted By: Stardog765
Haha how very passive aggressive of you. Let me get in one more attack then say I will back down now UNLESS there are other attacks against me, which might just very well be warranted since I just slipped in that last attack.

You kids really do crack me up.

Who said anything about backing down I was thinking more a cessation of hostility's
Love the rainbow you should you should use this one as your avatar

Last edited by marko1231123; 06/30/15 09:06 PM.
#4141531 - 06/30/15 10:27 PM Re: Bad Steelbeasts experience [Re: marko1231123]  
Meatsheild Offline
Arma3 guy!
Meatsheild  Offline
Arma3 guy!

Peoples Republic of Yorkshire
ok ladies, thats enough. Time to put the handbags away.

SimHQ Arma3 sessions, weekly semi-serious co-op action for all ages and skills! check the forum sticky for more info!

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3732626/SimHQ_Arma3_Sessions,_who,_wha#Post3732626

All spelling errors are included free of charge and courtesy of a broken spell checker!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Meatsheild, RacerGT 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.