I bring to your attention the iron mechanics (KIT kit) to build dashboards engine (s) and other mechanization (flaps radiators, shields, etc.). Mechanics offers not painted and assembled. Paint and (or) assembly discussed separately.
His mechanics I conditionally divided into three types (differences in the arms):
- For ore - $ 17;
- For the propeller pitch - $ 16;
- For the other axes "Universal" - $ 15.
Mechanics has several customization options deflection angles of levers:
1. symmetrical (the same amount of deviation from the vertical "self" and "away"): 40 (+ -20) degrees. and 76 (+ -38) degrees.
2. not symmetrical (myself more on smaller or turnover): 57 (20, -37) or (+37; -20) degrees.
These angles are set by tightening bolts (they also serve as travel stops), in the following cases need to change the angle of stroke mechanics, this procedure takes 2-3 minutes and is performed by permutation of tightening screws in the other holes.
As sensors may be used on an axis:
1. do not require the adaptation:
- MagRez from BRD (my build);
- RAMS from Komaroff;
- MARS from VKB;
- A variable resistor using a special plate, the clutch and the longer mounting screws (option kit).
2. They need to be adapted:
- All you want from what is used in the construction of joysticks! eg HH, optical sensors, and other sensors.
Screws for mounting the sensors are arranged on the same axis with the axis of the lever at an equal distance apart, the distance between the screws 34.4 mm.
Electronics (controllers) can use any ...
- GVL4096 - 24-27 dollars;
- MDzhoy16 - 18-22 dollars;
- MDzhoy8 - 14-18 dollars;
- MagRez magnet - $ 8;
- Variable resistor - $ 1 ;.
- Buttons for the handle (three boards - switching, front, end) - $ 5 ;.
- Buttons for housing - $ 2.