Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 33 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 32 33
#4128880 - 06/04/15 05:36 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
MudWasp Offline
MudWasp  Offline

a shack in da woods
One more before this frog shuts up for night.

#4128884 - 06/04/15 05:58 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
MudWasp Offline
MudWasp  Offline

a shack in da woods
....and a Nutter One..

just like stories told in song.
It'll be my last MOON Spring singing... I let he bearded hen live another year, turkey season is over. I might name her/him/it Bruce or Caitlyn.

#4128892 - 06/04/15 06:47 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
cCromwell Offline
cCromwell  Offline

Having purused the requirements of this fine club I believe I have the attributes to become one of this select band of Brothers and would therefore like to apply.

So I do not make a fool of myself during initiation please let me know,

Which trouser leg do I have to roll up?

Which nipple must be exposed?

Which dodgy handshake to apply?

And most importantly a course to steer for the Mess bar?

Many thanks in advance.

#4128917 - 06/04/15 08:58 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: cCromwell]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Originally Posted By: cCromwell
Having purused the requirements of this fine club I believe I have the attributes to become one of this select band of Brothers and would therefore like to apply.

So I do not make a fool of myself during initiation please let me know,

Which trouser leg do I have to roll up?

Which nipple must be exposed?

Which dodgy handshake to apply?

And most importantly a course to steer for the Mess bar?

Many thanks in advance.

You need to post a picture of yourself wearing only underpants,and show your tongue,that's all!
The Mess is half mile to the NorthWest,in case of fog we blow a horn. cheers

" In vino veritas "
#4128945 - 06/04/15 10:43 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

cCromwell, you certainly sound barmy, and if you'd give us a few WOFF-specific examples of your daftness I'm sure we could speed things along for you.

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"

#4128957 - 06/04/15 11:25 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
cCromwell Offline
cCromwell  Offline

First may I say that the wearing of the underpants is no problem. I may wait until July before submitting pictures as I put the pants in the Wash in June and therefore shall be pantless until they dry.

My flying of WOFF will also have to be curtailled during the washing/drying process as I fly by the seat of my pants and without the said smalls flying would be downright dangerous and fool hardy.

As for WOFF barmeyness, I could cite that it took me over a year before taking the plunge and purchasing it.

I have been trying to navigate the WOFF world using maps from "Flying Corp Gold". Did not go too well. deadhorse

Tried to taxi into a hangar...court marshall is up next Monday

Shot my own tail off whilst flying as gunner...Court marshall is up next Tuesday

Wanted to see what happened if I parked my aircraft in front of a train....Court marshall is up next Wednesday

Took a phone call on my mobile during finals told caller I was landing an aeroplane and I would call back. Then flew into a tree....Court marshall is up next Thursday. Later found out the caller was my Mother-in-Law

Using the same MS force Feed back that I purchased over 12 years ago

Do not use TIR

Hope that gives a measure of my unproffesional barmyness.

wave2

#4128970 - 06/04/15 12:04 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Yes - yes, I'd say your credentials are quite in order. VP Olham is currently on vacation but will be returning soon, and VP Dej is on secret assignment somewhere but does drop in occasionally. That being the case, I will ask for a show of hands from fellow BOC members. What say you lot - is this man barmy or what? "Aye" says I!

To your map/navigation barmyness, give these a try cCromwell: WOFF Map Set Update 3

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.

#4128972 - 06/04/15 12:13 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: cCromwell]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
First may I say that the wearing of the underpants is no problem. I may wait until July before submitting pictures as I put the pants in the Wash in June and therefore shall be pantless until they dry.

My flying of WOFF will also have to be curtailled during the washing/drying process as I fly by the seat of my pants and without the said smalls flying would be downright dangerous and fool hardy.

As for WOFF barmeyness, I could cite that it took me over a year before taking the plunge and purchasing it.

I have been trying to navigate the WOFF world using maps from "Flying Corp Gold". Did not go too well. deadhorse

Tried to taxi into a hangar...court marshall is up next Monday

Shot my own tail off whilst flying as gunner...Court marshall is up next Tuesday

Wanted to see what happened if I parked my aircraft in front of a train....Court marshall is up next Wednesday

Took a phone call on my mobile during finals told caller I was landing an aeroplane and I would call back. Then flew into a tree....Court marshall is up next Thursday. Later found out the caller was my Mother-in-Law

Using the same MS force Feed back that I purchased over 12 years ago

Do not use TIR

Hope that gives a measure of my unproffesional barmyness.

wave2

We still need pictures for "confirmation".....

" In vino veritas "
#4128987 - 06/04/15 12:43 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Oh God no, please, no pictures! I've enough images stuck in my brain already that I'd just as soon never seen, so if you don't mind ...

[Linked Image]

#4129001 - 06/04/15 01:07 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
BWOC Survivor!...So Far!!
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada
Aye! I say he is sufficiently mentally bent! I am warming up the cricket bat as e speak!!

(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4

#4129043 - 06/04/15 02:12 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
I vote Aye, can we really have too much barminess?

Member and provider of banjo music for the Illustrious BOC
#4129278 - 06/04/15 08:09 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Dezh Offline
Vice President Barmy OFFers Club
Dezh  Offline

Hampshire, United Kingdom
Pictures are definitely required Lou, the man has to prove: a) that he has a washing machine; b) that his underpants can fly it. Alternatively, an enormous bar bill trumps all and the rubber's his. Give 'im 'is badge.

*Addressing the barman of the bofficers' mess... A pint of Adnam's Broadside for me, Trevor. On the new guy, the one with the stutter. cheers

Last edited by Dezh; 06/04/15 08:10 PM.

Oh that I was back in the dear old PBI.
With no more Triplanes on me tail, nor tracer tracing by.
And no more flames and clickerty-clack and no more blooming sky,
And only a couple of feet to fall whenever I want to die.

No. 56 Squadron Song
#4129284 - 06/04/15 08:17 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Ah, very good! Dej has dropped by and given the second official "Oaky Doaky" required by our constitution for acceptance into our most honoured and venerable society - gawd, was that hard to say with a straight face - so then, cCromewll, welcome to the BOC. A bar tab has been started in your name and is already being abused, much as you will be once Robert has the cricket bat properly readied.

BARKEEP! A pint a' red and two fingers of the most expensive single malt you have on the shelf, all on cCromwell's tab. BWOC BWOC BWOC!

[Linked Image]

#4129290 - 06/04/15 08:23 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
DukeIronHand Offline
Hotshot
DukeIronHand  Offline
Hotshot

High over the Front
Another bar tab!
And the ritual spanking! Another fine night in the OFF'ing...

#4129308 - 06/04/15 08:45 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: DukeIronHand]  
Dezh Offline
Dezh  Offline

Hampshire, United Kingdom
Originally Posted By: DukeIronHand
Another bar tab!
And the ritual spanking! Another fine night in the OFF'ing...

Ah, yes... the spanking. *Wipes eye nostalgically* Almost tempted to join all over again. Just like school... Brookfields boy, if you know what one means.

Last edited by Dezh; 06/04/15 08:50 PM.

Oh that I was back in the dear old PBI.
With no more Triplanes on me tail, nor tracer tracing by.
And no more flames and clickerty-clack and no more blooming sky,
And only a couple of feet to fall whenever I want to die.

No. 56 Squadron Song
#4129325 - 06/04/15 08:59 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
cCromwell Offline
cCromwell  Offline

Thank you for including me as one of your esteemed club. I too have partaken of the ale known as Adnams Broadside, I hope the bar also carrys Woodfords Nelsons Revenge...please remember he usually has his revenge about 3am. Underpants will definatly need washing.

Thank you also for opening my bar tab...and for testing it out....frequently by all accounts. Please advise me when I am expected to pay it....I will ensure it is paid once my Granny has accepted my sob story of the Squadron Dog needing a false leg and has forwarded the required funds.

I hope the cricket bat has been well oiled...if they are not oiled they have a tendency to split, this can effect the stroke and worse leave splinters,...I know this as I went to public school. Yes Dezh...I was that boy.

Let us all remember we are officers and Gentlmen and should behave as such. Therefore I will NOT be submitting photographs of myself in a state of undress as 1) I do not wish to overshadow my fellow mess members 2) Over excite any Lady members and 3) Add to the charges of my court marshall case which is up next Friday. How was I to know she was Haig's Grandaughter? I only asked if she wanted to see my Pitot Tube.

I now retire to my room to work out new excuses for dodging tomorrows missions....and mess bill. goodnight

Last edited by cCromwell; 06/04/15 09:08 PM.
#4129340 - 06/04/15 09:29 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: cCromwell]  
Robert_Wiggins Offline
Robert_Wiggins  Offline
Hotshot

Lindsay, Ontario, Canada

I hope the cricket bat has been well oiled...if they are not oiled they have a tendency to split, this can effect the stroke and worse leave splinters,...I know this as I went to public school. Yes Dezh...I was that boy.

Oh, not to worry cCromwell. The cricket bat has spent a fortnight in my pickling vat owing to needing a proper stirring stick. I have wiped it down properly and applied a judicious amount of castor oil from the stores. It should hold out well. At least as well as you I suspect! biggrin

Now where is my Black and Tan!

BWOC, BWOC, BWOC

Last edited by Robert_Wiggins; 06/04/15 09:29 PM.

(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4

#4129801 - 06/05/15 05:01 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Lewis Offline
Lewis  Offline

Maritime Oregon.
You silly English K-nggits da l' aire.... you really think you have the maboul, as you say, down pat?

No my friends, we French invented la fou.. Observe and learn..

Even our aircraft designers are farfelu.

Barmy OFFer in questionable standing, maybe collapsed in a corner?

Join the few, the touched, the moon spacklers.

[image]http://combatace.com/uploads/profile/photo-65486.jpg[/image]
#4129814 - 06/05/15 05:19 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
This is for you Banjoman let Barmyness rule! Last "trip" to Tulsa wave

" In vino veritas "
#4129857 - 06/05/15 06:27 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Thanks Cavaliere, of course it goes without saying, but that song would be a lot better with some banjo. biggrin

Member and provider of banjo music for the Illustrious BOC
Page 10 of 33 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 32 33

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
CD WOFF
by Britisheh. 03/28/24 08:05 PM
Carnival Cruise Ship Fire....... Again