Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 33 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 32 33
#4123105 - 05/21/15 11:30 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: HumanDrone]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Originally Posted By: HumanDrone
Nice Harley, cute kid, Cavaliere57. Grandkids are the best, you aren't so personally invested in them and you can spoil'em and send'me home!

I think the first pic gets you in, at least in my book!

You are right about grandkids,only this little girl lives in my house so I can't send her home...and the cat's not so happy about it,as well!!! smash

" In vino veritas "
#4123217 - 05/22/15 05:12 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: Cavaliere57]  
Olham Offline
Barmy Baron from Berlin
Olham  Offline
Barmy Baron from Berlin
Hotshot

Originally Posted By: Cavaliere57
OK this is my "cockpit apparel",but only for good weather situations,and my "flying machine"
as well as my "observer" with her "mouthpiece" on.If you wanna see a collection of empty wine bottles also
(and other various alcoholic liquids) just ask me! Is that enough?

Nice pics, Cavaliere!
Yes, I think you are barmy enough for the club.
Let's hear what the president will say.

Vice-President of the BOC (Barmy OFFers Club)
Member of the 'Albatros Aviators Club' - "We know how to die with Style!"
#4123465 - 05/22/15 06:03 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
HumanDrone Offline
Just shoot me...
HumanDrone  Offline
Just shoot me...

Near Pittsburgh, PA USA
CAN'T WE JUST GET TO THE (virtual) DRINKING?!?! wink biggrin

Cavalier, I'd give my eyeteeth to have been able to help with one of my granddaughters. What her mother & a couple others in my circle have done to that girl is just about enough to get me swinging, and I mean "bar room roundhouse" style. Make the most of it.

Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX1080Ti/ 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor / 1050W Power
FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/Wings Over Flanders Fields BH&H2 (more gorgeous than ever!)
Proud BOC inductee 4/30/12!
#4123534 - 05/22/15 09:01 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: HumanDrone]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Originally Posted By: HumanDrone
CAN'T WE JUST GET TO THE (virtual) DRINKING?!?! wink biggrin

Cavalier, I'd give my eyeteeth to have been able to help with one of my granddaughters. What her mother & a couple others in my circle have done to that girl is just about enough to get me swinging, and I mean "bar room roundhouse" style. Make the most of it.

I'm doing it,and will keep on doing,don't worry... thumbsup
And yes let's go to the drinking... bottles

" In vino veritas "
#4123535 - 05/22/15 09:01 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: Olham]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Originally Posted By: Olham
Originally Posted By: Cavaliere57
OK this is my "cockpit apparel",but only for good weather situations,and my "flying machine"
as well as my "observer" with her "mouthpiece" on.If you wanna see a collection of empty wine bottles also
(and other various alcoholic liquids) just ask me! Is that enough?

Nice pics, Cavaliere!
Yes, I think you are barmy enough for the club.
Let's hear what the president will say.

thumbsup

" In vino veritas "
#4123616 - 05/23/15 12:25 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: Maeran]  
Lewis Offline
Lewis  Offline

Maritime Oregon.
Hi Maeran,

That's a snazzy looking one? is it for WOFF?

I can't say the Shorthorn is all mine, as it owes a bit of it's 3D and textures to Fighter Squadron WWI, but I made the Renault 8C for it and the improved interior and the Renault 12C for the Biz A version, I'm also making a Voison LA III and a H-Farman 20.

I like really old WWI Lattice tail planes. You can't get any barmier than that. wacky

It's kind of a shame 'cause OFF has both Belfort and Belfort-Chaux and they were both M-Farman aerodromes of great reputation, and I'd love to fly a Farman squad out of Belfort.

Does anyone know if WOFF has MF-25's aerodrome at Vadelaincourt?

Barmy OFFer in questionable standing, maybe collapsed in a corner?

Join the few, the touched, the moon spacklers.

[image]http://combatace.com/uploads/profile/photo-65486.jpg[/image]
#4123630 - 05/23/15 01:07 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
MudWasp Offline
MudWasp  Offline

a shack in da woods
I like WOFFing with grandkids.

M O O N ....that spells fun with Grandkids, small fires, speared frogs, and BB guns. Showings animal tracks in the mud.... teaching them to hunt and shoot.

Can't wait till they come for two weeks this summer... We will have fun.

#4123638 - 05/23/15 01:21 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
MudWasp Offline
MudWasp  Offline

a shack in da woods
Cavalier57, I like seeing you air dry your long selve shirts.

Good on you for raising them !

Second duty ya didn't expect.
Gotta love a good motor bike too....why Harley for you?

Last edited by MudWasp; 05/23/15 01:31 AM. Reason: forgot sumtin
#4123716 - 05/23/15 07:55 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: MudWasp]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Originally Posted By: MudWasp
Cavalier57, I like seeing you air dry your long selve shirts.

Good on you for raising them !

Second duty ya didn't expect.
Gotta love a good motor bike too....why Harley for you?

Because I love V twins,always been a "Vtwin kind of biker",I had mainly Ducatis ( yes I was a Sport Motorbiker) some Aprilias,a wonderfull Cagiva Raptor,even a Moto Guzzi many years ago...and I like HD bikes since ages,they are the "essence" of a motorcYcle.
It has come now because I am more a relaxed biker these days,I am done with mad runs on mountain passes,and all that adrenaline stuff,I just glide and take it easy now,still like going for turning and bending roads but with nonchalance,with style I would say..... biggrin

" In vino veritas "
#4123751 - 05/23/15 10:34 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: Smosh]  
Smosh Offline
Smosh  Offline

Gisborne, New Zealand
Originally Posted By: Smosh
I would like to line up (for the cricket bat) and report for duty.

A few points that I believe make me eligible to belong to this esteemed group include but are not limited to:

Whenever I get into a car I turn the steering wheel to make sure the ailerons are working.

Much to the enjoyment of my son but consternation of my girlfriend, I am unable to resist making daka daka ar15 sounds when over taking trucks (two seaters)on the road.

When drunk, if I fall over, I get back to my feet saying "Any landing you walk away from..."

There is a bridge across a river that divides the city where I live. Once I cross that bridge I start to keep a sharp eye out as I'm now in enemy territory; my ex wife lives there biggrin

And everyday a little child waits...

Rabbits, break right and climb.
#4123757 - 05/23/15 11:27 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: Lewis]  
Maeran Offline
Maeran  Offline

UK
Originally Posted By: Lewis
Hi Maeran,

That's a snazzy looking one? is it for WOFF?

That would be a fine ambition. I don't know how to do that (yet). This one is intended for FSX. I've built it in accordance with the requirements for FSX so it should appear at least.

Originally Posted By: Lewis
I can't say the Shorthorn is all mine, as it owes a bit of it's 3D and textures to Fighter Squadron WWI, but I made the Renault 8C for it and the improved interior and the Renault 12C for the Biz A version, I'm also making a Voison LA III and a H-Farman

Very nice. Please show us when you have them!

#4123820 - 05/23/15 03:30 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: Maeran]  
Lewis Offline
Lewis  Offline

Maritime Oregon.
Well in addition to the Voison, which is still in 3D development, I've got a few other planes in FlightGear:

A 1914 Bleriot Militaire.

The Henry Farman 20..

Sopwith Tabloid floatplane.

Caudron 10 meter trainer

#4123902 - 05/23/15 07:08 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
CatKnight Offline
CatKnight  Offline

Cleveland, OH, US
Those are beautiful planes, Lewis!

#4123942 - 05/23/15 08:41 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: CatKnight]  
Lewis Offline
Lewis  Offline

Maritime Oregon.
Thanks CatKnight, I have to say they're inspired by the work Pol and the other 3D artists have put into OFF and WOFF.

Maybe this is too barmy, but... Has anyone tried porting in the Bleriot Militaire-2 that's available for CFS3, into OFF or WOFF? It would fill a small gap in early war aircraft.

Last edited by Lewis; 05/23/15 08:41 PM.

#4123948 - 05/23/15 09:02 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
BOC President; Pilot Extraordinaire; Humble Man
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Alrighty Gents, I am at last back in camp and have some time to catch up on the goings on here.

Cavaliere57 and Smosh, both of you have presented credentials of impeccable barmyness and I say “Aye!” to each of you.

Lewis, as has been stated already, once a member always a member. And those are some gorgeous planes you’ve built there, only a barmy individual would spend so much time on such a project. To your question: I have brought the Bleriot into OFF and it worked fine, so I am betting it would work in WOFF as well. However, I don’t believe the devs can incorporate it officially into WOFF as it is not their property.

Maeran, that MF Shorthorn of yours is a beauty as well and is one of the planes I would very much like to see added to WOFF. Also, you appear to be one cylinder short of a rotary too, perhaps you’d like to become one of the daft, the touched, the barmy.

loftyc, some time back you asked about becoming a member of the BOC. As I noted then, you need only list a few of your qualifications.

I see a very large bender in the near future.

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"

#4123959 - 05/23/15 09:16 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Rick_Rawlings Online content
Rick_Rawlings  Online Content

Originally Posted By: RAF_Louvert

I see a very large bender in the near future.

??

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...
#4123970 - 05/23/15 09:32 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

hee hee - great minds Rick. I'd though of the same thing after I'd posted that line.

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.

#4123992 - 05/23/15 10:14 PM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Banjoman Offline
Banjoman  Offline

Antigua, Guatemala
Rick, rofl

Member and provider of banjo music for the Illustrious BOC
#4124120 - 05/24/15 07:43 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
Cavaliere57 Offline
Cavaliere57  Offline

Tuscany coast,Italy
Great news Lou,let's Barmy..... cheers

" In vino veritas "
#4124129 - 05/24/15 09:38 AM Re: The Barmy OFFers Club: Have you what it takes to be one of the daft, the touched, the Barmy? [Re: RAF_Louvert]  
RAF_Louvert Offline
RAF_Louvert  Offline

L'Etoile du Nord

Time to make it all official then. Listen up you lot! We welcome two more into our ranks as both Cavaliere57 and Smosh, after displaying lapses in good judgement and common sense by asking to join our cadre, are now indeed gentlemen of questionable standing and shall be treated as such. BARKEEP! Two more bar tabs have just been created and must be abused, as must their soon-to-be debtors. Robert, the cricket bat if you will. BWOC BWOC BWOC!

[Linked Image]

Page 8 of 33 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 32 33

Moderated by  Polovski 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?