Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 19 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 18 19
#4051394 - 12/16/14 11:25 AM Re: Here's the question. [Re: WernerVoss]  
Bandy Offline
Bandy  Offline

Wishing I was in the La Cloche
Gawd, what a troll thread, right from the first post.

Looks like 'those guys' are off their meds again... stirthepot

#4051401 - 12/16/14 11:47 AM Re: Here's the question. [Re: Bearcat99]  
Revvin Offline
Revvin  Offline

United Kingdom
Originally Posted By: Bearcat99

Look guys.. can we just seriously.. just dump all the conspiracy theories and all that BS. Cause that is what it is.. it's BS. There was never any planned conspiracy to keep criticism from the BoS forums.. and this cadre of paid folks to promote the sim was at the most two guys.. and we can see how effective they were.

I just don't get it. Why in the world does this always have to boil down to an us vs them, either or, my way or the highway kind of equation? I don't get this crap guys...

There was never an organized concerted effort to stifle criticism of BoS on he BoS forums. You guys can think what you want to but that was never the case. Locked and deleted threads at BoS were always to just keep the crap from getting out of hand..

Why can't we just talk about this thing we do without the other crap? If we were all sitting around in a bar having a beer we would be much more civil and respectful even of we disagreed..... Why does one guy thinking that BoS is a decent product make him a "fanboi" or a paid promoter? That crap is so insulting... Why does a guy who happens to think that CoD is the best thing since sliced bread .. have to be considered a hater... ?

Why can't we all just be more mindful of how we post and not take any of this crap so dadgummed personal.

What in the hell gives you or anyone else in this thtreead the right to just jump on folks who come here.. because they just signed up and happen to think BoS is less than the PoS you think it is? What gives you that right?

Wouldn't it be nice to come and share your opinion good and bad about a game without being told to "Either suck it up and get over it or be gone." or "If you don't like the sim then GO AWAY" and thats your choice of text size and bold font - something considered amongst internet users to be shouting and rather rude behaviour, so when you shout GO AWAY or SUCK IT UP and BE GONE that is not getting personal? That's the experience shared by growing numbers of flight sim fans from the official forums and you wonder why they might chose to come here to air their criticisms of a game? Are you not being "dadgummed personal"?

How about when you tell those flight sim fans to "BE GONE" and t "GO AWAY" that they come here only to find you come here and start a thread entitled "All this slagging of BoS?? Really..!" and tell the members here that "BoS is it.. and it is a DAMN GOOD sim..<snip>..Anyone who can't see that is either blind or in denial." and to "Grow up. Suck it up." you called people idiots or you try to make out that criticism is just people making 'drama' a word used to try and make their criticism sound silly and unimportant - looks a lot like the "us vs them" is in your head. This is the same kind of behaviour that would get you banned on the official forums.

The uneven moderation is clear to see, I sent examples to the administrator after I was banned for using the word "silly" to describe the use of someone's smiley - someone who happened to be an ardent supporter of BoS back then. That was deemed to be "aggressive". Two members were taken to the USS Hornet, one of them was since revealed as accepting enticements to post positive comments and combat negative views, they both posted in a manner that others saw themselves banned for, one of them continues to post unimpeded by the moderation team in a way that would see others banned. Another person was seen admitting to receiving payments on a chat log in Steam and then there are the other enticements such as the Dserver lottery, when one group lost access it was not a surprise to see the next group had been and continue to post positive comments else they may find they end up the same way as the last lot when they lost access for daring to post some minor criticism.

One supporter a day before I was banned dropped the F-bomb in a thread and didn't receive so much as a slap on the wrist. Another member who lets says posts on a more positive not used the f-word in a post and is still able to post, it seems that the moderators must have seen it as it was moved from the general forum to the off topic forum judging by one of the posters comments asking why it was in the general discussion forum. That's just a few off the top of my head, there are plenty more examples of why more and more members complain about the banning of critics and they way critical posts are removed or shunted to a quiet sub forum. We all must be wrong then.

Last edited by Revvin; 12/16/14 11:49 AM.
#4051409 - 12/16/14 12:10 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: AbortedMan]  
Wolf_Rider Offline
Wolf_Rider  Offline

Australia
Originally Posted By: AbortedMan

~

The proof is already provided. ~

doubt it... very much so - polygons choke the daylights out of the FSB (old school) throughput (newschool) it brought FSX down, it also also brings down any other user developable mission, if too many objects are placed in an active situation.
Something we are all familiar with... il2 of the old days - put too many trees into a landscape design for a mission, and the ol' computer has a coronary

Last edited by Wolf_Rider; 12/16/14 12:12 PM.

“Hypocrisy in anything whatever may deceive the cleverest and most penetrating man, but the least wide-awake of children recognizes it, and is revolted by it, however ingeniously it may be disguised.”

Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
#4051421 - 12/16/14 12:36 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: WernerVoss]  
SharpeXB Offline
SharpeXB  Offline

Originally Posted By: WernerVoss

Hit-sounds working for everyone yet?.

Hit sounds work on my system. I haven't followed why its not working for others

Last edited by SharpeXB; 12/16/14 03:18 PM.

Velocity Micro PC | Asus Z97-A | i7-4790K @4.7GHz | Corsair H80iGT Liquid CPU Cooler | 32GB DDR3-1600MHz Memory | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC 11GB | 240gb Intel 520 Series SSD | 850 W Corsair PSU | Windows 10 Home | Samsung U28D590D UHD 28" Monitor | Bose Companion 5 Speakers | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5
#4051427 - 12/16/14 12:43 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: AbortedMan]  
SharpeXB Offline
SharpeXB  Offline

[quote=AbortedMan]
I refuse to believe that the no hit sounds issue is unsolvable...[quote]
The hit sounds work fine on my system. Not sure how many other people have that problem or if it's been solved by now.

Velocity Micro PC | Asus Z97-A | i7-4790K @4.7GHz | Corsair H80iGT Liquid CPU Cooler | 32GB DDR3-1600MHz Memory | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC 11GB | 240gb Intel 520 Series SSD | 850 W Corsair PSU | Windows 10 Home | Samsung U28D590D UHD 28" Monitor | Bose Companion 5 Speakers | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5
#4051436 - 12/16/14 01:04 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: SharpeXB]  
SkullBiscuit Offline
SkullBiscuit  Offline

USA
Originally Posted By: SharpeXB
Originally Posted By: mike1997
Try this: go into any department store you can think of. Stand in the middle of the store and start screaming about how that store sucks and anyone who would shop here is brain dead and anyone who would work at this store is a low life scum bag. See how long your "free speech" rights last.

Exactly! Would Cliffs of Dover have fared better if 1C had policed their own forum better? It's one thing for a new sim to have problems. But letting hundreds of angry people vent crap all over your forum unfettered is not going to help.

If there was any doubt --- you've now played your hand.

Thanks for the paid political announcement. Putin is hiring. The new old Russia loves state spin control biggrin

Nice program on Netflix charting the return the "old days" now that the KGB is running the country.

If there was no basis to the the claims "it sucks" then the "angry people" would not be paid any mind.

The fact that the ideas behind the anger have traction tell you that where there is smoke....there is fire

AMD 8 core at 4.7Ghz
16GB Ram
GTX 970 4GB
Sim on SSD
Win 7 64bit
#4051438 - 12/16/14 01:07 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: WernerVoss]  
Wolf_Rider Offline
Wolf_Rider  Offline

Australia
gotta agree there Skullbiscuit... well put (not too sure about the Putin and the KGB thing though, but the rest of it... definitely)

“Hypocrisy in anything whatever may deceive the cleverest and most penetrating man, but the least wide-awake of children recognizes it, and is revolted by it, however ingeniously it may be disguised.”

Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
#4051440 - 12/16/14 01:16 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: WernerVoss]  
bisher Offline
I'll be your Huckleberry
bisher  Offline
I'll be your Huckleberry
Veteran

Manitoba, Canada
Yes the gems keep coming from Sharpe, not only does he believe team fusion is destroying the flight simulation genre, but he also believes CLOD would have been successful if the forums had been, not moderated, but policed better.

Keep 'em coming smile

#4051445 - 12/16/14 01:25 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: the soupdragon]  
SkullBiscuit Offline
SkullBiscuit  Offline

USA
Originally Posted By: the soupdragon
I'd take a simplified yet convincing AI and lots of aircraft in the air over "Real" AI and 15 aircraft in the air any day.

no brainer for me.

SD

This is what it comes down to....the esoteric technical discussion between Bliss and Aborted....well...I'd have to say that from my perspective....I have to defer to Bliss here when it comes to an actual scenario.

It's always made me wonder why the SP campaign missions were so sterile and involved so few entities in one place at one time for a battlefield such as Stalingrad.....I thought maybe laziness on th part of the Devs.

I now think otherwise. The QMB overload at 8 vs 8 and this discussion on active entity limits within a play area now point to the sparse SP missions as being by design....in order to conceal the limits of the DN engine.

AMD 8 core at 4.7Ghz
16GB Ram
GTX 970 4GB
Sim on SSD
Win 7 64bit
#4051446 - 12/16/14 01:26 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: SharpeXB]  
Revvin Offline
Revvin  Offline

United Kingdom

Hit sounds work fine

Not for everyone it seems, they don't work on mine either and I've tried changing the sound from 7.1, 5.1 to stereo with no luck. It was reported on the official forums a while ago by other users and Jason responded saying "thanks for the report, I'll look into it"....no wait he didn't he responded sarcastically "I hear hit sounds in SP just fine. Always have. Posts like this baffle me to be honest."

#4051475 - 12/16/14 02:04 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: AbortedMan]  
D13th_Korn Offline
D13th_Korn  Offline

Originally Posted By: AbortedMan
Oh, I should probably let you know that 12,000 objects aren't even being deactivated in those missions, by the way. The only thing being deactivated when no one is within a 6km radius is the ~300-350 AAA batteries at various bases.

So your point is absolutely moot anyway.

Dude, just show us how many objects you can have active at the same time in BoS, that's the point. The reason why that matters is that if you have a mp mission with many players spread over a significant area you will have a lot of your deactivable :P objects active. It's great that you can deactivate objects you don't need, don't get me wrong, that's for sure a plus if there's no problem with spawning/un-spawning.

#4051482 - 12/16/14 02:13 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: SharpeXB]  
lokitexas Offline
lokitexas  Offline

San Antonio, TX.

Hit sounds work fine

No, they dont.

http:/il2sturmovik.com/topic/12589-no-bullet-impact-feedback/

Also, it has not even been considered a "bug" yet. Get your facts strait.

#4051506 - 12/16/14 02:42 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: bisher]  
SharpeXB Offline
SharpeXB  Offline

Originally Posted By: bisher
Yes the gems keep coming from Sharpe, not only does he believe team fusion is destroying the flight simulation genre, but he also believes CLOD would have been successful if the forums had been, not moderated, but policed better.

Keep 'em coming smile

Really? You don't think all the rancor on the Bannana forum hurt CoD? There are people who say it wasn't broken so then did every buyer get that impression from the forum? Not just CoD but any game. Go surf the Steam forum and if you believe anything there too much you'd never buy another game. Most online forums are just venues for people to post negative things. That's why almost all are moderated. Go to BestBuy website and post a page long rant about how much Sony sucks and see if it's not deleted.

#4051507 - 12/16/14 02:43 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: lokitexas]  
SharpeXB Offline
SharpeXB  Offline

Originally Posted By: lokitexas

Hit sounds work fine

No, they dont.

http:/il2sturmovik.com/topic/12589-no-bullet-impact-feedback/

Also, it has not even been considered a "bug" yet. Get your facts strait.

I said it works fine on my system in the next post. That's true.

#4051518 - 12/16/14 02:58 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: Revvin]  
Bearcat99 Offline
Bearcat99  Offline

USA
Originally Posted By: Force10

Why does someone who comes here to promote BoS.. on the BoS forum at SHQ .. have to be a paid lowlife.. ?

Exactly. Why can't they just go to the main BOS section here at SimHQ and promote the sim there? Instead…they come into the [b]EXTENDED DISCUSSION forum where the topics are about the sim and what it's missing.[/b] Basically…they come in here to pick fights with everyone and tell them they are wrong…that is not promoting the sim my friend…if they really want to promote the sim they can go into the main forums and post some screenies, do some AAR's or other positive stuff.

I think you obviously know the difference…they are not here to promote the sim…they are here to defend it. The reason they don't post screeinies or have some awesome AAR's to share is possibly because they have never played it that much.
Can you see the difference Bearcat?

Ohhhh I get it now... so this is the "extended discussion" section for BoS .. where you are only allowed to talk about what is missing in BoS. So.. if I wanted to say anything positive about BoS or just engage in a discussion I have to go to the "other" BoS section... Is that what you are saying? I mean.. I am just trying to make sure I see the difference.. and .. these other people are here to "defend" the sim, not discuss it ... and that is a bad thing.. because this is not the forum for that.. this is the place where you can only discuss what is wrong with BoS.. because it is EXTENDED discussion.... Is that what you are saying?

Well thank you so much for clering that up for me!! Now it all makes sense!!

screwy

Originally Posted By: Blade_Meister
. I don't come here to argue or be insulted or to insult folks.

But you do Bearcat, you do argue, you do get insulted just as you insult others here. But the problem is that when someone disagrees with you or the other supporters that come here with a mission to convert the "BOS Detractors" you are confronted with the reality of the concrete deficiencies in BOS. It seems you can't stand the fact that someone will write about the deficiencies in BOS, comparing them to long agreed upon Customer appreciated proponents that make up a Good Flight Sim that actually makes the paying Customer happy and gives enjoyment from using the product. It is funny, every time the BOS supporters leave the SHQ BOS threads here alone, it gets quiet and hardly any posting is going on, but as soon as you guys poke your head in here the thread posting goes wild.
Why does that happen? Because their are people here that are just as adamant about their dissatisfaction with BOS as you are adamant about your satisfaction with BOS. The Solutiion? Maybe you should accept that there are people that Love BOS and that their are people that Dislike BOS. Let it be at that and don't feel that you need to convince everyone otherwise for the Good of the genre. Be content that over at the Official BOS Forums that everything looks very good and that BOS is portrayed as a good product pretty much.

Let's stop using the derogatory terms, such as "Fanboys" / "Fanbois" and "Haters" to describe members. It lowers the conversation, and is unnecessary.

Well OK ... I'll bite.. who did I insult this time... since that is what I come here to do and you obviously can read my mind.. and the minds of other posters here.

You want to know why it quiets down in here when folks who have a differing opinion back off... ? It is the same dynamic when there is no blood in the water in a pool of sharks. What makes you think that I or anyone else cares that you don't like BoS to the point where we would try to sway you.. We are not trying to sway you.. just offer a counter to the glass half empty histrionics.

Originally Posted By: Revvin

Look guys.. can we just seriously.. just dump all the conspiracy theories and all that BS. Cause that is what it is.. it's BS. There was never any planned conspiracy to keep criticism from the BoS forums.. and this cadre of paid folks to promote the sim was at the most two guys.. and we can see how effective they were.

I just don't get it. Why in the world does this always have to boil down to an us vs them, either or, my way or the highway kind of equation? I don't get this crap guys...

There was never an organized concerted effort to stifle criticism of BoS on he BoS forums. You guys can think what you want to but that was never the case. Locked and deleted threads at BoS were always to just keep the crap from getting out of hand..

Why can't we just talk about this thing we do without the other crap? If we were all sitting around in a bar having a beer we would be much more civil and respectful even of we disagreed..... Why does one guy thinking that BoS is a decent product make him a "fanboi" or a paid promoter? That crap is so insulting... Why does a guy who happens to think that CoD is the best thing since sliced bread .. have to be considered a hater... ?

Why can't we all just be more mindful of how we post and not take any of this crap so dadgummed personal.

What in the hell gives you or anyone else in this thtreead the right to just jump on folks who come here.. because they just signed up and happen to think BoS is less than the PoS you think it is? What gives you that right?

Wouldn't it be nice to come and share your opinion good and bad about a game without being told to "Either suck it up and get over it or be gone." or "If you don't like the sim then GO AWAY" and thats your choice of text size and bold font - something considered amongst internet users to be shouting and rather rude behaviour, so when you shout GO AWAY or SUCK IT UP and BE GONE that is not getting personal? That's the experience shared by growing numbers of flight sim fans from the official forums and you wonder why they might chose to come here to air their criticisms of a game? Are you not being "dadgummed personal"?

How about when you tell those flight sim fans to "BE GONE" and t "GO AWAY" that they come here only to find you come here and start a thread entitled "All this slagging of BoS?? Really..!" and tell the members here that "BoS is it.. and it is a DAMN GOOD sim..<snip>..Anyone who can't see that is either blind or in denial." and to "Grow up. Suck it up." you called people idiots or you try to make out that criticism is just people making 'drama' a word used to try and make their criticism sound silly and unimportant - looks a lot like the "us vs them" is in your head. This is the same kind of behaviour that would get you banned on the official forums.

The uneven moderation is clear to see, I sent examples to the administrator after I was banned for using the word "silly" to describe the use of someone's smiley - someone who happened to be an ardent supporter of BoS back then. That was deemed to be "aggressive". Two members were taken to the USS Hornet, one of them was since revealed as accepting enticements to post positive comments and combat negative views, they both posted in a manner that others saw themselves banned for, one of them continues to post unimpeded by the moderation team in a way that would see others banned. Another person was seen admitting to receiving payments on a chat log in Steam and then there are the other enticements such as the Dserver lottery, when one group lost access it was not a surprise to see the next group had been and continue to post positive comments else they may find they end up the same way as the last lot when they lost access for daring to post some minor criticism.

One supporter a day before I was banned dropped the F-bomb in a thread and didn't receive so much as a slap on the wrist. Another member who lets says posts on a more positive not used the f-word in a post and is still able to post, it seems that the moderators must have seen it as it was moved from the general forum to the off topic forum judging by one of the posters comments asking why it was in the general discussion forum. That's just a few off the top of my head, there are plenty more examples of why more and more members complain about the banning of critics and they way critical posts are removed or shunted to a quiet sub forum. We all must be wrong then.

Haven't we beaten that one to death? Since you have seen fit to quote me AGAIN on this I will quote myself:

Quote:
Since I am the moderator in question on this I feel compelled to comment here.
For the record yes I said it.
Also for the record.. I meant be gone from the forums for a spell if all you have to contribute is negativity and the same well documented complaints adnaseum. I am not a developer here. Everyone knows that and while there are some who still seem to insist that I am somehow "toeing the party line" or speaking on behalf of the team despite the many many posts I have made on other forums to the contrary.. Most of the folks who have known me for the 12+ years I have been involved with IL2 know that for better or worse I speak my own mind whether a moderator or just a community member.

Having said that .. I have nothing but respect for the majority of this community and this team team and what they have done with this sim regardless to my own, also very public statements of criticism that mirrors many of the complaints of many on some of the same issues. The difference is I have stated my opinions.. more than once but not every single chance I get. I also am not taking the tactic of "complain till they change it". For me .. the fact that most of these issues have been addressed either with a yes, a no or a wait and see compels me and many others to take an "it is what it is.. and it ain't bad so let's see what it becomes" approach as opposed to the former "if you don't fix it I will make you fix it" by complaining about the same issues almost daily. For every person who thinks that the moderation is too heavy handed here there are others who say thank you for making this place better to come to.

To the OP... don't look solely at any forum.. this one or a 3rd party forum. If you want to find out about the sim.. either read through the developer Diaries, download Rise of Flight for free and try it, because the engine for BoS is based on that one, or just buy the sim. Get the Standard Edition if you have reservations. It is a well made product that is not perfect but it is supported by a team that wants to make the best flight sim they can. There are bumps along the way and things that many do not like but there is more to like in Battle of Stalingrad than to not like. There is a lot to like.

For every person who frequents these boards and feels that they have not gotten their due with this sim and have made no bones whatsoever about it at every opportunity, there are other community members here who have gone through the same motions as them and feel the same way that they do and are just as disappointed about some of the same things as myself and some of these more "vocal"posters.. but they have decided to take the better path and look at this glass as half full and still filling as opposed to half empty and just sitting on the table. To those who have PMd me over the past few weeks about some of this stuff.. thank you. I and the entire mod staff appreciate your support. I have no doubt whatsoever that we will get through this and at the end of the day there will be more people satisfied with most of BoS as opposed to being dissatisfied.
We shall surely see.

You guys kill me how you cherry pick stuff I write elsewhere , very often taking it totally out of context... as in your idiots remark and beat it to death while totally ignoring anything I have said in the interim.. whether it was an olive branch or an appeal for doing things differently. Even if I admit I was wrong .. as I have in the past on this very board .. that too gets dissected and analyzed to death totally ignoring the content of what I said. I am a simmer and I will post where and when I damn well please, with as much text as I need to get my point across.. and if you don't want to read it then don't read it.. As long as I am not breaking any rules on the said forum.. whether here or elsewhere .. it is none of your business.

Originally Posted By: Bandy
Gawd, what a troll thread, right from the first post.

reading

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
#4051526 - 12/16/14 03:10 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: WernerVoss]  
lokitexas Offline
lokitexas  Offline

San Antonio, TX.
I hope BoS has a little more life, because I really do love reading the ... [vague yet provocative reference to "someone" deleted]

Let's keep it on the subject folks, not each other

Last edited by CyBerkut; 12/16/14 03:27 PM. Reason: Moderation
#4051532 - 12/16/14 03:20 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: WernerVoss]  
Sunchaser Offline
Sunchaser  Offline

Houston, Tx.
[vague yet provocative reference to "someone" deleted]

Let's keep it on the subject folks, not each other

Last edited by CyBerkut; 12/16/14 03:27 PM. Reason: Moderation
#4051533 - 12/16/14 03:21 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: Revvin]  
SharpeXB Offline
SharpeXB  Offline

Originally Posted By: Revvin

Hit sounds work fine

Not for everyone it seems, they don't work on mine either and I've tried changing the sound from 7.1, 5.1 to stereo with no luck. It was reported on the official forums a while ago by other users and Jason responded saying "thanks for the report, I'll look into it"....no wait he didn't he responded sarcastically "I hear hit sounds in SP just fine. Always have. Posts like this baffle me to be honest."

Sorry of that reply sounded short. Not my intention. Edited now.

#4051536 - 12/16/14 03:22 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: lokitexas]  
SkullBiscuit Offline
SkullBiscuit  Offline

USA
Originally Posted By: lokitexas
I hope BoS has a little more life, because I really do love reading the [vague yet provocative reference to "someone" deleted]

There is carpet bombing mentality among the BoS proponents

It's as if they think that saturation bombing of the SimHQ forums will somehow change actual experiences with the application.

What comes to mind is one definition of Insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

Oh well.....the actual play within the game seems strangely impervious to this pro-BoS carpet bombing campaign

popcorn

Last edited by CyBerkut; 12/16/14 03:32 PM. Reason: Moderation
#4051550 - 12/16/14 03:43 PM Re: Here's the question. [Re: SkullBiscuit]  
CyBerkut Offline
Administrator
CyBerkut  Offline
Administrator
Hotshot

Florida
Originally Posted By: SkullBiscuit

There is carpet bombing mentality among the BoS proponents

It's as if they think that saturation bombing of the SimHQ forums will somehow change actual experiences with the application.

What comes to mind is one definition of Insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

Oh well.....the actual play within the game seems strangely impervious to this pro-BoS carpet bombing campaign

popcorn

There doesn't appear to be a shortage of bombers from either viewpoint. wink And yes, whatever opinions people express in here, BoS will play the way it plays when folks load it up. Perceptions and satisfaction levels will vary from one person to another.

Page 14 of 19 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 18 19

Moderated by  CyBerkut 

Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Roy Cross is 100 Years Old
by F4UDash4. 04/23/24 11:22 AM
Actors portraying US Presidents
by PanzerMeyer. 04/19/24 12:19 PM
Dickey Betts was 80
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/19/24 01:11 AM
Exodus
by RedOneAlpha. 04/18/24 05:46 PM
Grumman Wildcat unique landing gear
by Coot. 04/17/24 03:54 PM
Peter Higgs was 94
by Rick_Rawlings. 04/17/24 12:28 AM
Whitey Herzog was 92
by F4UDash4. 04/16/24 04:41 PM
Anyone can tell me what this is?
by NoFlyBoy. 04/16/24 04:10 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.